Author Topic: Quick! Jrock cosplay!  (Read 1303 times)

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
Quick! Jrock cosplay!
« on: August 28, 2008, 11:25:59 pm »
Since it's two days before the con and I'm sure everyone knows exactly what they're wearing now, anyone doing jrock cosplay? :D Reply and let me know!

A friend and I are doing a couple, but I highly doubt we'll be recognized. Even so, I'm doing...
Sakito (Due'le quartz) from the SHOXX Harajuku photoshoot from 2001, and
Sakito (FIGURe;) from the Made in Kanojo single.

My friend's got...
Kikasa (Due'le quartz) from the Replica single, and
Kikasa (FIGURe;) from the Made in Kanojo single.

Miyabi/MYV cosplayers would be awesome to chill with, all things considered, but we'd love to hang out with any other jrocker cosplayers. ^^

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Re: Quick! Jrock cosplay!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 12:59:44 am »
Haha how phunn! I wish I could say i was also doing jrock cosplay this year. But.. I am not. I'ma be a girl this year! xD
 Cannot wait to see you guys :3
I like goats.

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 01:10:56 am »
You really need a Miyavi cosplayer. XD *is a huge Due le Quartz junkie* I'll have to come find you at the con for pics, ne?
KumoriCon 2012

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 10:34:55 am »
You really need a Miyavi cosplayer. XD *is a huge Due le Quartz junkie* I'll have to come find you at the con for pics, ne?

XD We'll have a Miyabi at the next con we go to, but unfortunatly she can't make it to Kumori.
Ah! That makes me warm and fuzzy inside. We assumed no one would have a clue who we are. x3 Yesplease, find us! <3

Rikku~ I know how it is. XD Taping one's boobs down starts to hurt after a while.