Author Topic: FORTH OF JULY  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
FORTH OF JULY
« on: July 04, 2008, 11:06:42 pm »
Here's a topic to tell about your 4th of July experience! What fireworks did ya set off, or how many hot dogs did you consume in one serving? Tell us all about it!

For me, Ari was over and it's been GREAT so far! Ari has had 3 candy bars and everything on the table so far, and we called her 'fatty' because she's eating EVERYTHING! XD She JUST now told me she has a stomach ache. She blames it on eating too fast.  :D

The fireworks were awesome, because my neighbor does the awesome (and slightly illegal) Washington ones that go BOOM in the sky.  ;) It's awesome! My dad's friend is over and made us dinner, and boy was it good! This forth of July rocked! What about yours?

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Re: FORTH OF JULY
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 11:21:33 pm »
DX It sucked. XDDD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 11:34:25 pm »

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 11:46:08 pm »
FIRE WORKS!

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF Etc.

ps i had to work so it couldn't have been too bad syd =P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:46:44 pm by NeonFoxRocks »
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 11:57:58 pm »
Same as usual.

Family BBQ (Filipino style. Lots of FOOD) at the park. Then home for a quick nap. Then we went to Stayton to watch the fireworks at the middle school. Then we came home and lit some fireworks off and watched the show that takes place around our neighborhood every year. We got 2 neighbors behind us, 3 infront of us, and one to each side of our house that lights off illegal Washington ones. They're still going actually...

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline dakiro

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 12:03:37 am »
among the usual i took some left over piccolo peets (how ever that is spelled XD ) from last year and tying 9 of them together woo all but 1 went at almost the same time ,(x.x), (ears bleeding) ... that is so loud XD and then taking and trying the throw a firecracker and it blows up inches in front of me. o.o it was kinda fun though ^_^
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 12:04:55 am by dakiro »
formally dakrum
THE anime list

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 01:13:19 am »
we had a great time
off set slightly when after ariving at friends family place and eatting yummy foods and promptly having an allergic reaction to somthing cheek swelled looked like i was bitched slaped, enter trip for bendril...
then fun afternoon with my younger brother ...improving fire works, so after they go off as little was left as possible
one was a pile of ash

and lots or really good fireworks now i am really tired and slight sore from a roll down a hill but it was fun
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 11:59:26 am »
What with so many out-of-towners from states where mortars are legal in Eugene for the Trials, there were so many bursts of random-colored light in the sky that I think the clouds have been seeded for rain with burnt gunpowder!

It was totally wicked, though. I didn't eat much, but that's just because I eat like a bird anyway.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 09:19:34 pm »
Mine was loverly
Lemme see...
lit fireworks with a blowtorch (dangerous, yes. Stupid? Maybe.), cooked hot dogs on the fire, ate sweets and played apples to apples in a ti pi, went swimming late at night and nearly froze (WASHING MACHINE and battle for floaties), and then settled for a game of Life.
fyi
I totally won at life  8)
sh'yeah. I love my friends xD
They are some crazy fun people.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 11:36:06 am »
Hahaha, glad everyone had fun! Or at least had some fun?  ;)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 11:40:58 am »
oh yeah you know those little tanks? well my younger brother improved it that when it was lit it kinda went up in a cracling fireball, awesomeness

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 11:47:30 am »
Aww, wish I could have seen that!  :D

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 02:54:25 pm »
modifying our fireworks are like a family tradistion, that we hadnt done so much since i left home, so when i snaged my brother for the weekend, he wasnt sure about going to some one else's family place for the forth (little shy around peeps he dosent know) once i suggested we get some fire works to make better, he was up for going,

to make your own doom tank you need 3 things sparklers (the kind on a wouldnt stick not metal) a cracling whip(or magic whip, red rope like thing coved in red tissue and has little black pebbles inside) and one firework tank

gently remove tisse from sparklers at least 2, there is a little tissue tube filled with powder, you want to remove this with out opening it, tape on top of tanks on of each side of the cannon part, then wrap with the magic whip till it resembles a ball or red rope and have the fuse for both the tank and the magic whip twist them together so they light at the same time, and light and run 

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 12:46:51 am »
I slept most of the day and worked all night :(
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 08:18:12 pm »
A GIGANTIC FIREWORK EXPLODED. It didn't go up. XD So, my entire family was hiding behind a garbage can while I used meh ninja skillz to put my hand to my eyes. o-o I didn't even move from that spot. DX

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 09:55:28 pm »
lets see i hung out at the neighbors for BBQ an fire works. They bought a ton so i ended up helping set them off an burned my thumb in the process. after their party hooked up with a buncha my friends  an had another one. (convenently was a block away)  Continued do listen to music an blow stuff up till about 2am when we all headed inside to watch Sudden Death with action superstar Jean-Claude Van Damme.   Wich is quite possible the 2nd most patriotic movie. Independance Day being the number one Durr! oddly enough i saw that one too earlier in the day
Team Koga

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 09:40:24 pm »
Shooting anvils.
Wine
BBQ... too much food.
Anime, LAN party with 20 other people and gaming through the night. No sleep - THUD

Oh much fun.

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 03:02:28 pm »
Little late, but here goes....

One of the many people that went to sit upon the grassy hill of Gasworks Park on Seattle's waterfront. Great music, lots of people, (toilets were a pain in the butt-- no pun intended.....along with parking....)

Fireworks were amazing......the chinook helicopter with the US flag was a nice touch. The inflated liberty head on top of the hill was funny......XD
-Altair/Heero
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 03:48:11 pm »
Glad all of you had fun! ^^