Author Topic: [RE-OPENED] Doubletree - 1 space left! 80 bucks and it's yours!  (Read 2474 times)

Offline TheCraftyTitan

• Oni
Okay. Me, my fiance, and a friend just had a few people back out on us for our hotel stay, so we're down to three people in our room. Since we're staying Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night, this could be a bit pricey for us, so we're in the market for a few buddies to bring along.

We'd prefer to take up to three people, though we may be willing to take more depending on how cool you guys are. There will be both males and females, ages 19-22, staying in this room, so both genders are welcomed.

The rates, which cover all three nights, are $120 if it's just one person, $100 per person for two people, or $80 per person for three. We want cash, up front and in full, and THESE PRICES ARE OPEN TO HAGGLING since we're not out to make a profit off you. Bartering is also an option - for example, if you're the only person coming and you can only put up $100 cash, but can provide $20 worth of food or drinks, that may be acceptable as well. We'd obviously need to discuss the terms a bit more in this case, but it may be a viable option for some of you. Also, if you're willing to sell us something of equal value that catches our eye, that may also serve as a good substitute. We're anime freaks too, y'know, but be warned that we have fickle tastes - you won't be able to buy your way in just by pawning off your Bleach manga or your Naruto headband on us.

We'd need to take someone for all three nights, and we'll need to interview you as a candidate before we can accept you. The ideal candidate would be reasonably clean, willing to accept floor space, and reasonably considerate. You'd also have to be someone we can trust.

If you're interested at all, please e-mail me at the_crafty_titan@hotmail.com as soon as possible. You're welcome to message me here and/or reply as well, but I admittedly do not check this forum that often, so it's definitely not the quickest way to reach me.

Many thanks to anyone who is willing to help us out!

UPDATE 08/27/08: Okay - we've got four people in our room now. We WERE full, but there's been a couple of cancellations, so now we need a couple more people to fill those vacancies. If you need a room, hit me up - I know this sounds like a furniture commercial, but no reasonable offer will be turned down! We need your help!

UPDATE 08/28/08: One slot has been filled, so there's one remaining. Those of you who would apply, please be sure to give us some basic details about yourself in your introductory message - we still need to know a bit about our roomies, but it's the eleventh hour and we don't have time to play e-mail tag.

UPDATE ~10:30 PM 08/28/08: The room has been filled! There are no open slots at this time. This topic is now effectively closed, but I will leave the information up for the sake of reference. Thank you very much to all who applied!

UPDATE ~11:50 PM 08/28/08: We've had another cancellation! This means one of the slots is open - if you want it, it's yours for $80! PM me, e-mail me, or AIM me ASAP if you're interested!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 12:00:17 am by TheCraftyTitan »

Offline Architechnik

• Cabbit
Still have room?  I'm a mid-twenties male looking for a place. I have monies, but no room :(
You still taking apps?

EDIT:  Okies, it's all taken care of, I've found a place.  Thanks anyway!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 03:17:22 pm by Architechnik »
"I was not! I'm an adult."
"That fact that you say you're an adult just proves that you're still immature."

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
I am PM'g you now--about your panels but also about the room :)
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline TheCraftyTitan

• Oni
OUENDAAAAAAAN
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 12:00:16 am »
Okay...so far we have four people in the room. We had six, but two just canceled on us, so now we REALLY need two more people. Anyone who needs a room, get in touch with me ASAP - we'll accept just about any reasonable offer.

I guess I'm glad I didn't close this thread just yet...