Author Topic: Cosplay Group!  (Read 956 times)

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
Cosplay Group!
« on: February 07, 2009, 04:53:56 pm »
Hello everyone! Thanks for taking time to come reeeead this. ^^ Some of you have probably talked to me, but many of you probably haven't. I don't get the chance to go to too many meet-ups, but I've been to a few, so you may have met me there. Or perhaps you've met me at the con. >.>

Anyways, to the point. I've noticed that Kumoricon is one of the only places you can easily find cosplayers from Oregon. Makes sense, right? X3 After watching so much FDP and Koi Cosplay, I deeply have the urge to create my own cosplay group! >.> Not that it would be "my" cosplay group.

Basically, we'd get together quite often to film amusing videos, go on random outings in cosplay, attend cons, etc. I live in the Milwaukie/Clackamas area, so it'd be best if we all lived nearby to each other so we can easily get together a lot.

I'm not thinking a huge cosplay group. I'm thinking a few people. Perhaps 7 at the most. This way, it will be easy to keep in touch, easier to get together, and easier to bond! That's one main thing I want from this. I want to create new, fun friendships while doing something we enjoy. I want this cosplay group to stay together!

It would take a great deal of work. Lots of sewing, traveling, etc. We'd probably do fundraising to help pay for expenses such as materials, transportation, etc. However, I believe it would all pay off.

I'm not saying we're going to suddenly create a cosplay group within a few days. It'd probably take a few months to find members, plan first get-togethers and stuff. We can have meet-ups before we officially "declare" the cosplay group. I just want some people to contact me who are interested in joining. Pleeeease send me a PM or e-mail, or something. This is something I'm really dying to do, and I believe it would create many good friendships and such! So go ahead and contact me asap. ^^

Thanks so much for your time!

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: Cosplay Group!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 05:17:24 pm »
Basically, we'd get together quite often to film amusing videos, go on random outings in cosplay, attend cons, etc. I live in the Milwaukie/Clackamas area, so it'd be best if we all lived nearby to each other so we can easily get together a lot.

I'm not thinking a huge cosplay group. I'm thinking a few people. Perhaps 7 at the most. This way, it will be easy to keep in touch, easier to get together, and easier to bond! That's one main thing I want from this. I want to create new, fun friendships while doing something we enjoy. I want this cosplay group to stay together!

It would take a great deal of work. Lots of sewing, traveling, etc. We'd probably do fundraising to help pay for expenses such as materials, transportation, etc. However, I believe it would all pay off

I wish that my group could do all of that stuff.
Thank you for making me motivated again... xDD

Good luck! ;D
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru