Author Topic: K con is almost here, anyone else realizing they might not finish in time?  (Read 4256 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Ive been in hyper cosplay mode for two weeks : o and still rushing to finish the rest of my costumes as I realize time is ticking away! x_x I still have *counts* 3 more costumes to complete before K con, and help my friend with 2! D: busy busy

who else is starting to realize they gotta shift their but into overdrive soon?
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
I gotta put my foot down either tomorrow or the next day and just say "I need these shoes, these wigs, these gloves and these armwarmers and I need to buy them now" so that they'll arrive in time for the con.

Thank gawd I just bought my stilts for Maria, amirite?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I think I'll be okay. I really don't have much to do (I'm only doing one costume this year, and that was already essentially prepared). I just have little tweaks to make that I am gonna need help doing. So even though I would really like to get the costume done, I am kind of subject to someone else's schedule, unfortunately.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Lt: I know what you mean there : / I gotta order wigs and such to. and hey least you have your stilts, time to practice walking in them right?

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
I have most of Dean done and about 60% of HootHoot, but I need to go shopping for Maiza and I need to do it soon.

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
I still have 2 commissions and at least one, maybe two full costumes i need to do.
Sakuracon~

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I have 5 commissions, a sword to basically make and a full costume to make still.
I have to order like 2 or 3 wigs depending on if I'm going to do suzaku this year or not and add finishing touches on other cosplays lol

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
I already planned to not get Roxas done, so I'm doing my own version of him...But I still need to finish Mai, and I probably won't have Kyouya done, which makes me very sad. But, thankfully, I shouldn't need to order anything else, so I won't have to totally hurry and get money.

But, I've had Sven's stuff for at least half a year, and I STILL haven't hemmed it...I feel lazy, but I really need to get this all done, so I don't have to stress. Plus for cosplay chess!

*panics*
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
I don't have any cosplay to make on my own (I'm commissioning two x3) but I do have to finish alot of things.
Like, I need five pairs of shoes still, and a wig for one of them. x3
I hope I have time to get the money for everything. ='D

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
I gotta put my foot down either tomorrow or the next day and just say "I need these shoes, these wigs, these gloves and these armwarmers and I need to buy them now" so that they'll arrive in time for the con.

Thank gawd I just bought my stilts for Maria, amirite?
*gulp* S-s-stilts? *blink* I wish you so much luck. For I know that I would surely break my face if I walked on stilts.
I miss 2010.

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
Stilts? That's Hardcore :D
Sakuracon~

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
I know!!
I have one request....
I am very short, please don't step on me. D:
I miss 2010.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Demon: Dont worry I shall protect you! : o WITH MY UMBRELLA OF DOOM! >:3

• Bunnygirl
You would have to get under my hoop skirt first, and to do that you would have to get past my Cross Marian. And the large crowd around me.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
I know Victreebel will get done no problem. I'm a little worried about Cassandra though. Depends on what goes on in school though. I think I might get two or so weekends before hand to try my best. I'm just going to try to work slow so I can do a good job. I can still wear the costume at another con if I don't get it done and I don't mind wearing my Miria for one whole day if things go the wrong way.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
You would have to get under my hoop skirt first, and to do that you would have to get past my Cross Marian. And the large crowd around me.

xD another hoopskirter! if your having trouble I know an excellent video on youtube :  o I looked at it when I was making peach and found it very handy!

• Bunnygirl
I already have my hoop skirt, and my crinoline slip, and everything else that counts as large white and hooped underpinnings assembled.

In fact, Maria is the only costume that still needs assembling on a major scale.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
its not for making em its for wearing em xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Two of my cosplays are being commissioned >///3///< And all I need to do is purchase wigs (one of them may be optional though...)

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
i'm almost done, need to get my wigs here(already ordered) and style them, finish my ash vest, gloves and shoes. then i have to finish my ryofu staff, shorten the skirt, and style the wig, and make the jacket, oh and work out for her lol. and i'm doing an OC character, not an anime character. hopefully people wont ask me who i am or what anime i'm from, its gonna be fun, cant wait to style the wigs, then i need shoes for her and a shirt.

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I need more time~!
I'm still waiting for people to send the money they
owe me so i can send it to a commissioner and
i need to send money to another commissioner~!
and I have all my wigs except for my Suzaku wig. TAT

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
Well, I have two done, unless I want to make shoes for Rhyme and Keypads for Mikuo.
I still have to make the dress and buy tights for Satoko.
I need to do everything for Rumia, and thank goodness i don't need a wig.
Everything needs to be done for my secret cosplay, but everything is mostly simple, there is just alot of things.
And Red XIII need's the wig to come (just ordered it), pants done, shoes figured out, bracelets/anklets made, ears made, pants made, armbands made, and belt figured out. If I have time I will also make paws.

Despite all that, I still belive I can finish xD I don't know how, but I've been working hard all day, and it's seeming more likely that I'll finish.
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
I had to cut sooooo many cosplays out of my agenda! The bad thing is that I was so un-dedicated that I can't remember what they were! Lol. But I've got my three or four main ones!

Cornelia li Britannia(Ashford Academy version): 90% finished; still needs stockings and shoes
Yowane Haku: 80% Finished; gotta fix up some slacks because the ones I bought were too small, gotta fix my wig to stay on my head, gotta cut the wig a teensy bit
Road Kamelot: 10%; commissioning from a friend who doesn't have any(or much, idk) sewing skills[I HOPE IT TURNS OUT OKAY!!!], and my poor-ass brother is buying me my wig, still looking for stockings, and need shoes. I have a Lero though! 8D
Haruhi Fujioka: 20%; I have the haircut but I need the cosplay, which I am hopefully buying from someone on Cosplay.com!  ;)

oslapedo

Cornelia li Britannia
Yowane Haku

We only have two cosplay together!

Kallen Kozuki (dress for masquerade)
Sakine Meiko (@ con & raves)

Amane Otori (CoaP business)
Koizumi Itsuko (TGoHS frolicking)
Ravenclaw (spell battlez yo)

I need to make various props and accesories for all my costumes, including a mask for masquerade. And I need to attempt to get enough money together to still be able to commission Kaiko from Monica~

Aside from that my main cosplay are all done =,)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Yeah, and I would do Kyon's little sister but I don't think I have enough hair even for that! xD

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
Two of my kids costumes will be done. But the costume for my oldest daughter is tough and will take some time. I hope we make it in time.

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
Gosh, I'm currently working on my Soul Eater Evans cosplay and I've got a lot to do. I need to buy a new wig cuz I'm not happy with my fist one, to thin, and the shoes are gonna take bit of love to Finnish. LOL and to top it off I just added a new cosplay to my list, Ladd Russo from Baccano. Next week I start my no money no life, lifestyle. so wish me luck! and best luck to you all!!

peace   
Soul Eater: Soul (90%)
Metal Gear Solid1: Meryl(20%)
Guilty Gear: Sol(30%)
Baccano:Carol(85%)

Offline bou12345318

• Catgirl
The only real problem i'm facing is going broke! DX
Kumoricon 2011
TK (Digimon 2nd Season)
Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation EX)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Same here. Mainly I want to save money so I can actually buy things while I'm there! Unlike last year when I only had 20, and I just got a couple keychains (but i still love them!)
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
lol i got a job this summer and i'll be spending about 500 at kcon and 900 one me and bfs clothes and i spent about almost 3 to 4 hundred dollars on 3 costumes so fars. its only a summer job tho.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Sadly my problem pertains to money more than time T-T

However, I do need time to finish my keyblade so I can paint it, but it's mostly done.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Sutie

• Chibi
Just last night it hit me on how close the con is! I have so much work to do! It's time to go into super sewing mode!

I also have a money issue. The IRS are hitting me up on the taxes I owe so the moneys I usually spend for cosplay and cons are going toward that. I may have to change a cosplay plan or two. :(

Great anime review site! http://www.otakureview.net/

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
i'm thinking i can finish everything in time @__@; ~.

i have all my materials ready so i just need to start sewing everything,
but ugh pleats, GUH, so tedious ahah.

i want to finish or err start my keyblades too dfghjk,
if anything i think i won't finish those in time but i'm sure going to try.

& YEAH, need more munnies please kthxs.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
I have a wig I need to order; a dress and cape to sew; I have to take in two shirts and hem three; finish hemming and altering my shorts, which is proving much more difficult than I originally thought because this fabric absolutely does NOT want to cooperate with me at all; find a pair of pink shorts; make boot covers; bleach and re-dye a hat; make a tie; make a mask; and throw together a million little clay phone charms to sell.

Ohhhhhhh dear.

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
Work has distracted me so much I just noticed today that summer was almost over and I hadn't even picked a character o.o
So I'm cheating this year and buying my costume, would love help finding a good hinata shippuden wig though if anyone knows of any it would be much appreciated <3

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
Work has distracted me so much I just noticed today that summer was almost over and I hadn't even picked a character o.o
So I'm cheating this year and buying my costume, would love help finding a good hinata shippuden wig though if anyone knows of any it would be much appreciated <3

Me 2. Much work and little play. I really need to work on the main part of my costume! Good gosh, I'm being so lazy. It's nearly the end of July!!! Someone smack me! I need to wake up! ~

It's the heat, I tell you!
And so it begins...

Offline CharlotteElbourne

• Chibi
    • Charlotte's Cosplay.com Profile
Lesse what I have to do...

Well, since I went to AX09 this year, I have to repair my costumes before their in good shape for k-con... I need to dry clean them, for certain, becase my Serenity dress got stepped on and has footprints on it T^T... I also have to fix her wings so they resemble it a little more than they are now, and fix the crown because it broke on me... I also have to repair my Charlotte necklace and sew a comb into her wig so it will stay on better. Plus, I need to go out and buy a white underskirt for both costumes (both are white dresses) and maybe some shoes that would be high heels to work with them... I had ordered shoes before AX, but the jerks sent me the wrong size >>

GAH I have a lot to do...

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Hmm, I don't feel like I have any rush to finish cosplays by con-time, I just have so many characters I want to cosplay, but not enough time xD