Author Topic: Resident Evil 2009?  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Resident Evil 2009?
« on: May 20, 2009, 08:27:51 pm »
Anyone Cosplaying RE for Kumoricon? >8D My sister and I are getting together a Jill(Battlesuit) and Sheva Cosplay.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: Resident Evil 2009?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 09:10:05 pm »
Oh my gosh I would LOVE to do Leon but I already have too many cosplays, urk.

Good luck in finding other RE cosplayers! Hopefully I'll see you around so I can get your pictures!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 12:49:43 am »
Resident Evil is another thing I would love to cosplay from...I just have way too many other things that in that boat! o.o Maybe for next year for me.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 09:46:18 am »
Haha Leon's such a man. I've been wanting to Cosplay Resident Evil for a while, and now I finally get to! X3

Hopefully there will be other RE Cosplayers at Kumoricon. There probably will be. XD
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:01:18 am »
I've been wanting to cosplay as Ada Wong, but just like Trumby, my cosplay list is full for awhile. When you do Leon though Anthony, I will make Ada.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 04:24:29 pm »
I wanted to be Ada for a while when my hair was shorter, but now that I'm wanting to grow it out, and it's blonde, I decided to do Jill. XD
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 12:39:58 am »
I was looking at doing Leon I already have the 5.11 clothes he wears, the major parts are his jacket and his hair.
My hair is 2 1/2 inches long, so i got like 5 or so inches to go in 3 months... mmm =/ and the jacket I can't find a good quality fitted b-3 bomber jacket that has the lined portion in the right places so that it looks the same =/ Can anyone help? (the jacket part, the hair will be a bit of luck)
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 08:29:17 am »
I actually saw a jacket that resembled Leon's for a while at Fred Meyer. I don't know if it's still there, I would have boughten it, but it was way too big for me. I also see jackets that resemble Leon's at Goodwill a lot. You should try looking around there for a little bit, and see if you find anything.

When I shop at Goodwill or Value Village, I always bring reference pictures with me either on paper, or on my phone, cause there's a lot of things I tend to forget, like small details or obvious ones, so it's always good to bring those.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 01:11:02 pm »
What do you think? It's not exact but closest that I've found. I might try and get it tailored and cut the neck down and hopefully I can get it fitted. Anyone good at tailoring? Can you actually take this in to a nice tailor and tell them to make it fitted to me?
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 08:30:28 pm »
That's pretty accurate if you ask me. x.x I would think that the tailor would be able to do that for you, afterall, it's what they do. XD If all else fails, you could always just wear the shirt that Leon wears after he loses his jacket!

I bought my Jill pattern today. Surprisingly we found one almost exact, with a zipper and everything! >8D I also bought my sisters Sheva pattern for her shirt, so we're making progress.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 03:58:13 pm »
I've been wanting to cosplay as Ada Wong, but just like Trumby, my cosplay list is full for awhile. When you do Leon though Anthony, I will make Ada.
Haha, awesome. I think I would want to do RE2 Leon, the Racoon Police uniform. That's probably my favorite of his.

Or maybe his alternate from RE2. Hmm..
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds