Author Topic: How Do You Choose Which Costume(s) to Wear to Kumoricon?  (Read 5890 times)

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
How Do You Choose Which Costume(s) to Wear to Kumoricon?
« on: May 21, 2009, 01:27:50 pm »
I saw this thread in the Sakuracon forum, but I don't have an account there to post, so I created one here, haha. Basically, how do you decide which character(s) to cosplay for the convention?

For me, I cosplay seriously, so even when there's no con to show off at, I wear costumes and take pictures on a regular basis. From the costumes I've collected and worn throughout the year, I choose which character(s) might be loved the most at K-Con and bring that. Another deciding factor for me is whether or not I've made any promises here on the forum to be a part of a series group or something like that.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:29:04 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
Re: How Do You Choose Which Costume(s) to Wear to Kumoricon?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 02:09:16 pm »
i choose by compairing my body, looks, and personality to the anime character then i decide if i can pull it off. it also depends on the money factor, if i have limit, i choose someone that isn't that expensive to cosplay as, then if i dont, i go all out yup yup

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 03:56:51 pm »
For kumoricon specifically it is based off how hot it is going to be, how popular/well known the character is (its no fun going as a character no one knows :P ) and if I am involved with any groups.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 04:04:14 pm »
I usually choose my cosplay on how much I like the character or whatever I feel like.
Usually I choose something that I know I can make and wouldn't be to crazy difficult but still cool looking.
I also just do cosplays if I'm in a group too.
It's usually a character that I think I can pull off or that I just like XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 04:12:08 pm »
For kumoricon specifically it is based off how hot it is going to be, how popular/well known the character is (its no fun going as a character no one knows :P ) and if I am involved with any groups.

I agree, it's much more fun to go as a character most people will know because otherwise, what would be the point of wearing it there? I get criticized a lot for saying it and people say minor characters should get some love too, but it's the truth (at least for me). I cosplay year-round and often do minor characters, so I DO show my appreciation for the supporting cast, just not at conventions where you want people to know who you are.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 06:23:19 am »
For me, Kumoricon is my one chance to cosplay a year (I prefer it that way - I'm not a cosplay every day type person - it robs all the significance of cosplay if you ask me). So, when it comes time to Kumoricon, I generally choose one character that I have planned ahead of time, someone who I either really like or feel a strong similarity to. Groups and things have no influence on my decision, I just cosplay for myself and hope others enjoy it. My past ones have been Barret, Azul...so a trend could be big guys, since I'm a big guy, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 09:37:43 am »
For me, Kumoricon is my one chance to cosplay a year (I prefer it that way - I'm not a cosplay every day type person - it robs all the significance of cosplay if you ask me). So, when it comes time to Kumoricon, I generally choose one character that I have planned ahead of time, someone who I either really like or feel a strong similarity to. Groups and things have no influence on my decision, I just cosplay for myself and hope others enjoy it. My past ones have been Barret, Azul...so a trend could be big guys, since I'm a big guy, lol.

Why do you say it "robs all the significance of cosplay"? For me, cosplaying once a year isn't enough, especially since I love so many different characters; you obviously won't get the chance to do everyone you'd like to that way! Especially since there is a continual stream of anime coming out, you have to keep up if you want to be a real cosplay enthusiast.

I'm not saying cosplaying once a year doesn't make you a cosplay enthusiast (some people put some real effort and have great results with so much time to work with), I'd just like to know what you think about cosplaying one character compared to more.

For me, cosplay is one of my biggest hobbies, and I intend to keep it that way until I get too old to pull off characters well (who knows when that'll be). I make my best effort to make sure all materials are of good quality, that I stay very accurate to the character design and take clean photographs which I keep in digital and printed format in a clear file portfolio. Compared to the costume(s) I wear to the con, which are chosen more for their recognizability factor, the costumes I wear throughout the year are just for my own personal satisfaction.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 09:41:51 am »
Kumoricon is my second con of the year. I usually try to make bigger harder costumes for Sakuracon, as there will be more people to see it, and will usually rewear it to Kumoricon. I also usually make simpler costumes for Kumoricon since I don't want to sit in front of my sewing machine all summer and I'd much rather play in the sun.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 10:06:58 am »
I usually plan what I'm going to cosplay with a few friends because we like going in a group XD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 10:52:20 am »
Groups really do make the con way better. I would suggest having a group for those first timers. It was so much fun going as the sand siblings last year and when I switched into Albel for a little bit I felt so left out.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 10:58:21 am »

Why do you say it "robs all the significance of cosplay"? For me, cosplaying once a year isn't enough, especially since I love so many different characters; you obviously won't get the chance to do everyone you'd like to that way! Especially since there is a continual stream of anime coming out, you have to keep up if you want to be a real cosplay enthusiast.

I'm not saying cosplaying once a year doesn't make you a cosplay enthusiast (some people put some real effort and have great results with so much time to work with), I'd just like to know what you think about cosplaying one character compared to more.

For me, cosplay is one of my biggest hobbies, and I intend to keep it that way until I get too old to pull off characters well (who knows when that'll be). I make my best effort to make sure all materials are of good quality, that I stay very accurate to the character design and take clean photographs which I keep in digital and printed format in a clear file portfolio. Compared to the costume(s) I wear to the con, which are chosen more for their recognizability factor, the costumes I wear throughout the year are just for my own personal satisfaction.

I say cosplaying all year long robs the significance of cosplay because there's nothing special about it. If you bought some new clothes and then wore them every day....what's special about it after a while? Maybe I just don't have the get-up-and-go that you lot do, but I just don't find anything appealing in cosplaying all year long, every day, every week for some random get-together. For me, that would take everything I love out of cosplay, it would become a commonplace thing that happens too often to be appreciated anymore.

Also, I'm not saying I only cosplay one character, I'm saying I pick one or two that I will do for Kumoricon and then just focus on those all year.

Also, none of my cosplays have ever been "trendy". I don't really make an effort to cosplay from whatever is hip and fresh, I cosplay what I like, whether it came out this month or twenty years ago. It's all about the personal connection I have to the character, anime and/or game.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 10:59:32 am »
Well i go by three things.
is my body type similar to this character
is my personality similar to this character
do i know this character very well.
i like to be educated in which character i am cosplaying as. this is another thing. do you want to be right out of the show or manga or more realistic. for example the character's hair color may appear different in the anime than in the manga. personally i like to cosplay the characters as if they were real.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 11:04:51 am »

I say cosplaying all year long robs the significance of cosplay because there's nothing special about it. If you bought some new clothes and then wore them every day....what's special about it after a while? Maybe I just don't have the get-up-and-go that you lot do, but I just don't find anything appealing in cosplaying all year long, every day, every week for some random get-together. For me, that would take everything I love out of cosplay, it would become a commonplace thing that happens too often to be appreciated anymore.

Also, I'm not saying I only cosplay one character, I'm saying I pick one or two that I will do for Kumoricon and then just focus on those all year.

Also, none of my cosplays have ever been "trendy". I don't really make an effort to cosplay from whatever is hip and fresh, I cosplay what I like, whether it came out this month or twenty years ago. It's all about the personal connection I have to the character, anime and/or game.

I like cosplaying more than once a year, especially to meet-ups, because it is a chance to test out the costumes I have made so far and make sure that everything is in working condition so when I actually get around to the con everything looks great and wont fall apart on me.

Plus there isn't a whole lot of opportunities to get great pictures at a con. I want to spend my time AT the con not off taking pictures for a photo shoot. So cosplaying before the con is a good chance to get some great pictures to show off latter.

There is also this thing that I have, that when I finish a costume I want to wear it. I get in the mood to wear some costumes so I try to please myself. Think of it as a treat for getting something done :D

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 03:37:51 pm »
Hmm I tend to decide somewhere between how much I like the character/costume vs the weather.

Example: I'd never wear 1st Uni Allen (DGM) or Tsukasa (.hack) to a hot weathered con like AnimeExpo or AnimeBanzai. I would wear Songstress or Summoner Yuna though.

For cons especially, I try to think props and how to carry the inevitable "bag". I hate carrying bags at cons, but I love to buy figures and stuff. And I always have a bottle of water.

I think I've figure it out this year though, if I can get a wagon >3 Haha... I'll have it made. Maybe. Stairs stop that idea. However, my other idea is a wooden box prop to stand on and also work to carry some things inside...

Hmm as for the costumes themselves, it's really a question of weather and how comfortable I'll be in the costume for a good 10 hours. I do the same as Nikki, and like to test out the costumes before hand. I'll wear them around the house for a few hours, move about in them and see what's in need of a change or not.

*thinks* It's really all motivation for me. What am I willing to wear to a con and how long can I keep that idea without running to another. For this Kumori alone I *want* to wear six costumes, but that's never going to happen. Four, and maybe five if there's a way to change.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

izamor

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 12:53:59 am »
Hmm I tend to decide somewhere between how much I like the character/costume vs the weather.

Example: I'd never wear 1st Uni Allen (DGM) or Tsukasa (.hack) to a hot weathered con like AnimeExpo or AnimeBanzai. I would wear Songstress or Summoner Yuna though.

For cons especially, I try to think props and how to carry the inevitable "bag". I hate carrying bags at cons, but I love to buy figures and stuff. And I always have a bottle of water.

I think I've figure it out this year though, if I can get a wagon >3 Haha... I'll have it made. Maybe. Stairs stop that idea. However, my other idea is a wooden box prop to stand on and also work to carry some things inside...

Hmm as for the costumes themselves, it's really a question of weather and how comfortable I'll be in the costume for a good 10 hours. I do the same as Nikki, and like to test out the costumes before hand. I'll wear them around the house for a few hours, move about in them and see what's in need of a change or not.

*thinks* It's really all motivation for me. What am I willing to wear to a con and how long can I keep that idea without running to another. For this Kumori alone I *want* to wear six costumes, but that's never going to happen. Four, and maybe five if there's a way to change.

Instead of a plain old wooden box, you could always decorate it to be the Companion Cube from Portal. ^.^

I pick what cosplay's I may do based on how much I look like them, and how much I like the game, movie or series they're from. My first cosplay is going to be Altair from Assassin's Creed (starting it over the summer), my other ideas are Jack Sparrow from PotC, and Suzaku from Code Geass. I've never been to a con either (Kumoricon is 13 days before my 17th birthday this year), so I don't know how hot, stifling or other such details are at cons. Which makes me think of something to ask real fast - how would a con affect someone's allergies? I have severe allergies and asthma, which is mostly controlled by meds and watching what I'm around or eat, but it still bothers me quite a bit.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 12:55:37 am by izamor »

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 02:05:43 am »
Yeeaaah, I SUCK at planning for the weather. Like, I think "it's Oregon - we're gonna be rainy and cold forever"... then September comes and I'm dressed as Irvine Kinneas with his long coat, jeans, chaps (practically a 2nd pant), boots, gloves, wig, AND hat. Whoo. I can't even WEAR that one all day it gets so hot.

So, I've learned to CONSIDER the weather... but a lot of characters I wanna cosplay wear tons of clothing and k-con is the only con I can afford at the moment. x.x;

So, my list generally goes -
1) Have I made any prior commitments? (Groups, photoshoots, etc)
2) Do I like the character enough to cosplay him? (Him, yes, I don't plan on crossplaying, heh)
3) Will I wear that (whatever the outfit is)?
4) Is there a prop? I loooove making props. I enjoy it much more than sewing.

And finally, the general dead end of my cosplay dreams: Do I have the money for it?

Sadly, that last one has killed many. v_v
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 02:42:51 am »
Money can so easily murder people's ideas.

I would make it a Companion Cube, but it's a prop for me to stand on actually XD My Roxas friend gave me the idea - to make a wooden box to stand on. Originally, it'd be a cardboard box, but you can't stand on those unless they're reinforced so they're heavy. Thus the wood idea.
Kumori'15

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 05:28:05 pm »
first I go by what characters I simply like, then I consider whether or not I can actually pull them off.
sometimes I"ll even choose a character not even knowing if I'll be good at that character, I'll just pick it because I really love that character =]

Offline Kawaii Punkd

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 05:41:49 pm »
My main goal in choosing characters to cosplay is if they have the same body type as me, have a good spunky personality, sometimes I'll go for an emo or silent character to mix it up a bit~ I also look for very feminine features that myself as a Caucasian like (big bust, small waist, long legs) because I like being the one chick that's got half her chest exposed XD A main deciding factor for me nowadays is making a costume a lot of people will recognize, not only for it's originality factor (I like to cosplay alternate versions and the costumes not everyone else has done) but for the fact that I'm cosplaying a character people love, and I've made the costume to the best of my ability. I won't cosplay a costume until it's complete either, cosplaying an unfinished costume just doesn't do justice to the cosplay

I've been solo cosplaying since I started cosplaying. Until this year, when I met up with some friends I made at the first few cons I went to, and we're all on the serious cosplay level we want to be at, so it makes it easy for us all to get along in a group setting. I always wanted to be a part of a group cosplay when I started cosplaying, but everyone I knew at the time wasn't into cosplay. I also didn't know about networking, or forum gatherings until my second year. I have to say, I prefer the group cosplay much more than solo cosplaying, you can discuss your results with your group members, and they share the same enthusiasm you do cause it's for them too.
MAX'in it from Beaverton all 3 days~

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 07:15:45 pm »
I really don't think body type is a major issue unless you are rather large. Even then it isn't a huge issue unless you are large and want to cosplay someone who doesn't wear a lot of clothes.

I also choose a costume if I know I can make it. I don't want to get in over my head. Other than that liking the character helps too :P

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 08:40:02 pm »
I'm kind of surprised to see you say you don't think body type matters, Nikkiolie. As serious and detail-oriented as you are, it seems like it would be a big deal. It is to me, anyway. I have to say I think body type makes a big difference. I'll admit cosplay is about fun and freedom, but it is also about recreating what someone else already created and gave form to. If you in no way are capable of resembling the character, the costume alone isn't going to change that. There needs to be some sort of natural resemblance (if you ask me (and I know no one did)).

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 08:51:55 pm »
I don't think it should be a big deal to people who want to cosplay. Most characters I like just happen to have similar body types as me, so it just works out that way, but I wouldn't not cosplay someone because I didn't have the same body type as them, that just seems stupid to me.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 09:36:06 pm »
I guess I just have high standards. That's kind of one of my pet peeves, I suppose. I like to see people put that extra effort of dedication and discipline into their cosplays, if within their power, so if I see someone who clearly just slapped on the costume without any regard for how it would look on them as compared to the actual character...it just rubs me the wrong way.

But like I said, I am sure my standards are too high and probably gonna get my blacklisted, lol.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:37:35 pm by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 09:42:13 pm »
I guess I do take body type into consideration but not much more. Like take Youji for example, he is a 12 year old boy. I do NOT have the same body type as he does but I still cosplay him ;D

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2009, 09:43:45 pm »
Yeah, that's cool. Ultimately, I think I have a lot of loosening up to do, and a lot of self-muting to do. Sometimes I just need to make myself stop thinking and stop fretting over other people's cosplays, lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 09:47:19 pm »
I spend a lot of the con working so I look for cosplays that are easy to wear.
I also dont have the best sewing skills yet nor the attention span to devote to an elaborate cosplay so I normally choose something I can do thats simple yet noticible.
Oh and my goal is to cosplay someone in every bright wig color as odd as that sounds. I have orange and green this year!

Also I kinda agree with Eve, but maybe thats cause I dont go to the meet ups, or have the spare time to spend on cosplays. Just a couple are perfect for me. I also do other conventions/festivals outside Anime so I focus on those too. Like this year I have to make a kick ass fairy costume for Faerieworlds. :)
2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2009, 09:51:34 pm »
Yeah, that's cool. Ultimately, I think I have a lot of loosening up to do, and a lot of self-muting to do. Sometimes I just need to make myself stop thinking and stop fretting over other people's cosplays, lol

Its alright. I understand where you are coming from. It is always NICE to see people cosplaying someone with the same body type. And I do like to look as much as the character as possible but that is the way I am. I haven't run into any characters that don't have the same body type as me so it could be an unconscious thing or maybe something I don't really look at. I also tend to like characters that are similar to me (this can include body type) and I try to cosplay my favorites so maybe indirectly I am choosing characters based on body type. I just don't think it should be the ONLY deciding factor is what I think I am trying to say.

Lets take Cloud for example, I have a kinda similar body type as him but I am working on making my arms bigger and looking more muscular. So I might not choose a character based on having the same body type as me to begin with but I WOULD try to achieve a similar body type in the end.

I'm not saying you should change anything about yourself. I think your viewpoints are fine the way they are.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 12:16:46 am »
I agree. I like to try and resemble the character as much as possible. Which is interesting that I was talked into Roxas & Allen Walker, because both of them have really light hair and skin and I just don't. I'm not even sure if I can pull of Tifa really because I don't have that "beautiful" appeals- least I don't think I do, but I've never thought of myself as feminine, or masculine.

It's actually thoughts like that that make me want to retire all my costumes with the light colored hair and stick to characters that have darker hair, and only bring out the others for special reasons. Soul's only for the masquerade, Allen should only be for one day but I'm thinking of taking away it's hours, and Roxas was only going to be PJ thing until I wanted to do a christmas version.

v_v; All in all, I'm a perfectionist concerned with details and I'm pretty annoyed with the fact that for Kumori and any other con where I'll get a lot of sun either during or before, I'll turn REALLY dark and not match. Last year's Kumori, I was so dark I looked very weird in my Roxas wig, regardless of how fluffy and wrong styled it was.

My other problem is, my hair. I'd like to cosplay Aerith or Tifa, but they both have very different shades of brown/black hair and there is no pretty medium. *groan and grumble* In the end when I look at my cosplays I have, even if I love them or the character, I have a sour feeling that I can only cosplay maybe one of them nicely, and that's Tifa.
Kumori'15

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 09:22:16 am »
I don't think you should worry about your skin tone, and if you are THAT worried about it you can get some makeup to make you lighter, though that would take up some time to do.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 08:05:25 pm »
I was actually considering make-up to make me lighter for a long time- especially for Kumori last year for Roxas. The terrible thing is, I wore it the day before and the night I washed it off, my face had gotten all irritated and stuff x_x I should've tested it sooner... My face just hates make-up xD I might see if I can find some light powder foundation or something for this year.

I guess skin tone is a question for me cause I can tan quickly, unlike people who burn or who just don't tan easily. I should try taking pictures outside and stuff more and see if being in the sun makes it less noticeable or not..
Kumori'15

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 08:07:57 pm »
I don't tan at all. If I do it is very very slightly. Its worth a shot, I don't think you should worry too much about your skin tone, and if you do try staying out of the sun as much as possible.

oslapedo

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 08:10:15 pm »
I'm cosplaying all tan characters next year because I like to sun bathe during summer but all my characters are pale this year so I might look a bit weird come con, haha. Next year it'll just be convenient~

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 04:21:24 am »
XD I don't like to sun bathe, it's just my job to take the dogs out and open the door and stuff for the cats during the summer since my half of the house turns into an oven and the only comfy places are my mom's half on the carpet or outside on the deck which gets 5% shade maybe... I'll have to try to stay out of the sun though. XD No trips to the beach randomly then~ (Not like I'd want to. I hate sand.)
Kumori'15

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 08:53:26 am »
I like sand, even if it does get everywhere....

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 12:01:26 pm »
I just choose characters that I like to cosplay, mostly from anime and video games. I have only attended the con with one cosplay each year and have been satisfied with that. I haven't crossplayed yet...

I take into consideration:

-the comfortability (K-con can be warm at times)
-can I successfully pull off the character
-the effort needed to make the costume
-the cost of the costume
-body type of the character (there's just some things I can't pull off :P )

It's all about fun. I don't stress too much over it. Although last year, I kept changing my mind on who I wanted to cosplay up until 2 weeks b4 the con. LAST MINUTE costume making is kinda fun. :)
And so it begins...

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 03:44:55 pm »
*nod* Last minute costume making is very fun. Though if you aren't careful a lot can go wrong. I made a Aqua cosplay last year and it went so wrong I couldn't even wear it. I ended up having to wear Roxas for two days x_x;

@ Nikki : I like sand when it's not stuck in my hair or in my shoes.
Kumori'15

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 03:46:30 pm »
I usually just get attached to a character and/or anime/manga/video game and just HAVE to cosplay as them.
Also, ideas with friends are a big part.
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 07:28:27 pm »
That is basically what I do as well. I like a lot of characters but I only cosplay the characters that I love XD