Author Topic: The Lolita Thread  (Read 211214 times)

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
Re: The Lolita Thread
« Reply #600 on: June 20, 2011, 06:16:01 pm »
Well, I haven't made one before, but I could make a pattern now that I have a dressform. I've been meaning to make myself a high waist pattern anyway. I'm not sure what you mean by prints. I've never made my own print, nor have I bought custom printed fabric before. Also, I dunno what "Derpire Romance" is? Let me know if you want to see pics of what I've made before. You can e-mail me at bunny_7373@yahoo.com if you want too.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #601 on: June 20, 2011, 06:23:09 pm »
Alright, just dropped you an email! Thanks.  :)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #602 on: July 10, 2011, 09:20:11 pm »
[/peaks in]
Hello....I've never done lolita before but I think it is very cute and I was curious about it.
I don't know if I'll look good in it but I have wanted to try the style. I figured you girls would be the best to ask.
I keep seeing Shay post pictures on facebook and Fluer post pictures on the forums and...I just really like how they look.

What is the best way to start out and see if I look good in the style to maybe pursue it as a fashion? I don't want to buy a $200 professional dress only to find out I look ugly. D: (I know they aren't all that price but you get what I mean, right?)
So please be gentle to the noob...

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #603 on: July 10, 2011, 10:25:46 pm »
I started out making myself a dress based on this Simplicity pattern: http://sewing.patternreview.com/patterns/20732 I basically just shortened the skirt and changed the hem line from straight to scalloped. I suggest if you're unsure about getting into the fashion to just test out the silhouette by making a simple rectangle skirt and putting petticoats under. It's fine to test it out with a t-shirt. If you decide you like the silhouette, I suggest trying to find blouses, head wear, socks, and shoes to match or compliment the skirt you made. Then you have a coordinate! The more you look at outfits and the more you experiment with coordination, the better you'll look and the better you'll feel in the style. I suggest looking at Daily Lolita for inspiration for coordination (http://daily-lolita.livejournal.com/), and going to your local fabric store for skirt inspiration. For the rectangle skirt, it's easiest to get 1.5 yards of fabric, cutting 2 20 inch long by the width of the fabric, or one 90 inch length if you're going parallel to selvage, then cutting a 4inch X your waist length along the same grain for the waistband.

Edit: here's a pic of that first dress I made: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/bunny_7373/daily%20lolita%20and%20egl%20post%20pics/DSCN1854.jpg
You can view my Daily Lolita posts here: http://daily-lolita.livejournal.com/?poster=bunny_jean
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:28:57 pm by bunny_jean »
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #604 on: July 10, 2011, 10:40:09 pm »
Alrighty, tutorial mode.

Since you're a newbie, your best bet is to honestly just look at lolitas. Really, that helps so much. You start to see what cuts/colors/styles you like, you see what you think works and what you don't, it helps you figure things out. Here's a great place to see outfits:
http://daily-lolita.livejournal.com/

As for actually buying clothes, I'd say go with Anna House (prices in HKD), maybe Bodyline]/url] once you get good at picking out what looks good in terms of lolita.
Your best bet as you start out is to find things you can modify locally or sew your own things entirely. I learned to sew because I wanted to make my own lolita stuff.

Uhhh do you have any specific questions?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #605 on: July 23, 2011, 12:20:48 am »
Comm_sales has some amazing deals, too.

I'm in the middle of buying a beautiful Moitie dress for $120 right now.

(also, your url tag broke)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline kyande

• Cabbit
« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2011, 11:47:50 am »
I have some questions about making the clothing, do you know of anyplace that has good patterns?

I recently went to Japan and was planning on buying a lolita dress, but they are insanely expensive because it's super high quality and a ton of fabric (the dress I wanted was about $400). My mom is a seamstress and so I'm wanting her to just make me something, but she wants a pattern, or at least a basic pattern that she could alter.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #607 on: July 24, 2011, 05:45:17 pm »
The skirts are basically just circle skirts from what I've read, if that helps any.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2011, 07:18:17 pm »
As I said in my above post, this is a good pattern to start with for a OP: http://sewing.patternreview.com/patterns/20732
Otherwise look at costume patterns that look easy to alter. I like rectangle skirts. You cut the fabric such that you'll have it be 20" long, and then 90" to gather to your waist measurement.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2011, 07:31:40 pm »
Just got my first Lolita outfit and I love it ^^
Where's a good and cheap place to get shoes?

Though, I may just end up making spates, since it's gonna be more of a Steampunk outfit.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #610 on: July 24, 2011, 07:59:34 pm »
Here's some places. And some more.

Those are Taobao shops, though, so you'll need a Chinese shopping service. Most people on egl use Taobaospree, although I'm trying out Dollypoodle right now.

There's also Bodyline.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 08:31:25 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #611 on: July 24, 2011, 08:15:04 pm »
Bodyline has good, cheap shoes. I have also bought from Qutieland, a shopping service type of webshop, although a lot of their stuff is to order, so it can take quite a long time. I've also bought from an ebay store called Brick Toys.
Links:
bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/
http://www.qutieland.com/index2.php
http://stores.ebay.com/Brick-Toys-Shop/_i.html?_fsub=423781016&_sc=1&_sop=1
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #612 on: July 24, 2011, 08:31:56 pm »
^ The problem with Qutieland is that they have a ridiculously high markup, as fleur mentioned before.

Brick Toys looks promising. :D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Tobis A Good Boy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #613 on: July 25, 2011, 08:33:28 pm »
Don't know if this is allowed to be in here but what do you think about this gothic lolita makeup turtorial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6lWXSE5IY&feature=view_all&list=PL4C3C3A33F90F862B&index=10
Kumoricon 2011:
Harley - Pokemon
Lobelia Haruhi - Ouran
Lyoko Yumi {First season} - Code Lyoko

Kumoricon 2012:
Secret x3

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #614 on: July 25, 2011, 08:51:46 pm »
As much as I love Michelle Phan, this tutorial is too over the top for me. Most Lolitas don't make their eyebrows so thin, or quite as much eyeliner as she puts on. A lot of Lolitas use fake lashes nowadays, but not on the eyelids like she does, or bottom lashes. Lots of Lolitas do wear circle lenses though. Here's a link to more tutorials, and you can always browse through daily_lolita to look for more make up inspiration. :)
http://egl.livejournal.com/tag/beauty%3A%20make%20up%2Fskincare
http://daily-lolita.livejournal.com/
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #615 on: August 02, 2011, 12:40:17 pm »
Hey guys! How many people would be able to make it to a meetup on Day 0 starting between 2 and 4 pm? I'm trying to plan the meetup and would like to know how many people would attend!
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #616 on: August 02, 2011, 01:00:13 pm »
I can probably make it. :D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #617 on: August 02, 2011, 03:09:34 pm »
I'll try!
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #618 on: August 02, 2011, 06:15:48 pm »
Guys guys guys

Omgomgomg

I'm gonna be in SF when the new Black Peace Now store opens!  :D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #619 on: August 02, 2011, 06:21:40 pm »
I could make it to a meetup on Day 0! Depending on whether or not it gets here in time I'll either be wearing my new JSK or my Royal Crown Embroidery JSK. Ah, the wonders of only owning two dresses.

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #620 on: August 02, 2011, 06:32:43 pm »
@Miria: Sweet! Be sure to go to the other stores! :)

@Richie: Awesome! Yeah, it's kind of a pain having so many things to wear because then I want to wear something new to every meetup or event. XD
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #621 on: August 02, 2011, 09:03:15 pm »
. . And now I am disappoint because they're just moving their stock to Harajuku Hearts. -emo wristslit- But of course I'll go to Baby and AP!
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #622 on: August 02, 2011, 09:23:53 pm »
I want to go to AP D8

And ffffffff I want to buy so much more stuff ;A; I need shoes and stuff to wear with Jewelry Jelly...
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #623 on: August 03, 2011, 07:04:00 pm »
OH BUT IT TURNS OUT H.NAOTO IS OPENING IN BPN'S OLD STORE SO I'LL BE THERE FOR THAT <333333

I know that feel bro. I want Meta's newest print like burning.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #624 on: August 03, 2011, 07:29:21 pm »
Oh what's their new print of?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #625 on: August 03, 2011, 07:39:28 pm »
The night of the masquerade one? Or Fairy Tale?
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #626 on: August 03, 2011, 10:25:54 pm »
Masquerade. It's beautiful!
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #627 on: August 03, 2011, 10:46:41 pm »
It is quite pretty! Link for those that don't like to search around: http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/english/_new_items/autumn_collection/index.htm
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #628 on: August 09, 2011, 12:06:11 pm »
Their stuff is so pretty~ ♦w♦

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #629 on: August 10, 2011, 01:55:14 am »
I really have a distast for deco lolita(dont now if its called that) >> I dont like the cake patterns becuse when i frist got into lolita things it was gothic and classic lolita. and i think they look much better. I mean deco looks good on some girls but then agian the whole cupcake dress were the skirt his so far up your butt looks big dosent looks good. I m more into the look of a doll then anything els .

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #630 on: August 10, 2011, 02:01:14 am »
I respect your opinion even if I disagree and am confused by it.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #631 on: August 10, 2011, 02:19:46 am »
I really have a distast for deco lolita(dont now if its called that) >> I dont like the cake patterns becuse when i frist got into lolita things it was gothic and classic lolita. and i think they look much better. I mean deco looks good on some girls but then agian the whole cupcake dress were the skirt his so far up your butt looks big dosent looks good. I m more into the look of a doll then anything els .

I think you mean OTT Sweet.
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #632 on: August 10, 2011, 02:26:39 am »
dotn ask its 5 am were i m at an dieing... see what i was trying to say.

1) I dont consider lolita that as cake designs and candy and stuff as lolita. I find it more childish. a to attention grabbing

2) I am very into the way Mana From malice mizer dress his EGL dresses. I find them more elegant. Like how lolita would be becuse my friend whos big on lolita says. that Classic and EGL are what lolita really is becuse lolita is sopost to be victorian. (not that i care. what it needs to be )

3) Classic lolita is what I'm really into i love how it looks more victorian. and seem more fitting to myself then whites and pinks

4) its only confusing becuse of the way i wort it . i write better on paper then keys. anyways One thing i dislike as well girls who wear deco/ott sweet( not all girls) will tell me my dress is bad quality when theirs is falling apart and their useing safty pins to keep the skirt attached. no joke i find most girls who wear lolita are really stuck up brats.  and rude. but not saying you guys ares just stating my opinion. but anyways enough about that.

( kinda ranting becuse i found something out watching youtube videos :p bla )

I am looking for the name of the kimono style lolita dress. or what ever you want to call it. I am making one for my little cusen for her play this winter. and i need to see designs sadly i cant find the right name so its not showing what i want. TY  

Thank you for clearing the name for me Chihiro
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:28:49 am by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #633 on: August 10, 2011, 02:32:20 am »
Titus: Im going with Fleur in disagreeing with you but respecting your opinion, though I do believe that to be a form of lolita, as are Classic and Gothic. Just a different style, some like it, some dont.

and the kind your looking for is called Oriental style lolita. See this link for styles and names http://lolita-handbook.livejournal.com/3035.html, it's a bit dated but never the less useful.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #634 on: August 10, 2011, 02:36:37 am »
that is what i am looking for. she picked it not me i just have to make it :p and yeah its an Opinion I have and not alot people agree. but then agian there are some Dress i do like  because Fleur has a dress i think it has strawberries on it that i like. but would never see myself wear.

and thats all i m posting on here >> so cya guys around and good luck on finding cute things.!

-titus out :p-

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #635 on: August 10, 2011, 03:02:27 am »
dotn ask its 5 am were i m at an dieing... see what i was trying to say.

1) I dont consider lolita that as cake designs and candy and stuff as lolita. I find it more childish. a to attention grabbing
You do realize that lolita is based off of children's fashion from the Rococo and Victorian eras, right? Right? Also, sweet lolita existed years ago, too, gothic was just the most popular at the time. Now it's OTT sweet. Also, cake is totally lolita.

2) I am very into the way Mana From malice mizer dress his EGL dresses. I find them more elegant. Like how lolita would be becuse my friend whos big on lolita says. that Classic and EGL are what lolita really is becuse lolita is sopost to be victorian. (not that i care. what it needs to be )
Your friend who is big on lolita really needs to read up on her Victorian fashion then, because the only dresses that looked anywhere /near/ lolita were the crinolines from the 1830s-1860s and those had really low necklines. Lolita is based off of pre-revolutionary French fashion as well, which sweet draws more influence from. Also, just because Mana doesn't design Angelic Pretty's dresses doesn't make them not lolita.

3) Classic lolita is what I'm really into i love how it looks more victorian. and seem more fitting to myself then whites and pinks
Right, but just because you're not into it doesn't mean it's not lolita.

4) its only confusing becuse of the way i wort it . i write better on paper then keys. anyways One thing i dislike as well girls who wear deco/ott sweet( not all girls) will tell me my dress is bad quality when theirs is falling apart and their useing safty pins to keep the skirt attached. no joke i find most girls who wear lolita are really stuck up brats.  and rude. but not saying you guys ares just stating my opinion. but anyways enough about that.
Who are these rude lolitas you're talking about? I know a lot of girls in the Portland community and they're pretty cool; I have trouble believing they'd be that rude.

I am looking for the name of the kimono style lolita dress. or what ever you want to call it. I am making one for my little cusen for her play this winter. and i need to see designs sadly i cant find the right name so its not showing what i want. TY  
You mean wa-lolita?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:03:42 am by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #636 on: August 10, 2011, 03:06:00 am »

You mean wa-lolita?
gah, I thought it was that or oriental, but I checked the live journal site to be sure.
Oh well, note taken for future reference.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:07:51 am by xxxchihiroxxx »

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #637 on: August 10, 2011, 03:09:46 am »

You mean wa-lolita?
gah, I thought it was that or oriental, but I checked the live journal site to be sure.
I try to avoid saying things are "oriental" unless I'm being facetious. >.>

Butyeah, Asian-inspired lolita is wa-lolita if it's Japanese or qi-lolita if it's Chinese. I haven't seen any Laotian or Vietnamese or etc. variations, although I've seen people on egl ask about them from time to time.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:10:29 am by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #638 on: August 10, 2011, 03:15:00 am »

You mean wa-lolita?

Butyeah, Asian-inspired lolita is wa-lolita if it's Japanese or qi-lolita if it's Chinese. I haven't seen any Laotian or Vietnamese or etc. variations, although I've seen people on egl ask about them from time to time.
not fond of the term either, but seemed fine in this case... I'll stick to Wa Lolita now though.

And getting off topic, but thanks for the info, good to know. (still reading all your posts in Colberts voice...)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #639 on: August 10, 2011, 03:24:01 am »

You mean wa-lolita?

not fond of the term either, but seemed fine in this case... I'll stick to Wa Lolita now though.

And getting off topic, but thanks for the info, good to know. (still reading all your posts in Colberts voice...)
Hahaha, yeah. Also, I freaking love wa-lolita and would love to try it out. Except I'm super duper white. ._.;; There was a /cgl/ thread a while ago and I asked them for advice but then some trolls invaded and it derailed.

Would you like me to switch back to Fabio? He's pretty awesome too. <3
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #640 on: August 10, 2011, 03:33:59 am »
wut, didnt know you were a /cgl/ goer (I'm JillyBean on there) and dang trolls, oh well.
I want to get into lolita, actually I find the 4chan lolitas not to be that bad. Most are really pretty honest and they make funny captions for images. I browse there for cosplay but I look at their lolita threads since we share a board.

And naaah Clobert makes me happy <3

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #641 on: August 10, 2011, 03:36:45 am »
I'm anon. 8D why so many trips and names from Oregon? I FEEL LIKE I KNOW ALL OF YOU.

4chan lolitas aren't too bad but there's a lot of trolls and a lot of idiots. Then again, you could say that about any place on the internet.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #642 on: August 10, 2011, 07:55:01 am »
As for Titus's opinions, that is your opinion if you don't like Sweet or OTT sweet Lolita. However, what makes something Lolita is the silhouette, construction, and coordination. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and taste, but it's rude to call someone else's style "not Lolita" just because you don't like it.

On the topic of /cgl/ and 4chan... I make it a point to not go to these sites because it is too easy for haters and trolls to say hateful things. Also, I totally don't understand the format of the threads. XP
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #643 on: August 10, 2011, 10:31:02 am »
The format confused me too at first, but I understand it now. I like the image and help threads, right now there's a hilarious lolita macro thread, once in one of those threads someone made two macros of me making my >:C face. So quality.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #644 on: August 10, 2011, 10:35:27 am »
Guyssssssssss

My new dress shipped yesterdayyyyyy

I'm gonna be the frilliest betch everrrrrrrrrrr

This fashion, guyssssssss

This fashionnnnnnnnn

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #645 on: August 10, 2011, 11:22:19 am »
Richie, you amuse me XD

I truly think if you do the right kind of makeup anyone can pull off Wa-Lolita.

I have to say it's soooo weird to have people calling me pretty and such...I got a lolita outfit recently and have already worn it........I guess I'm just too used to being male characters ^^;

Wondering, would like opinions on my Lolita. It's supposed to be a doll and Steampunk themed. I'm planning on making a wind key to attach to the back, but wondering what else I may change/add to improve it.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=144627092285481&set=t.1353240719&type=1&theater
(Feel free to look through all the pics to get closer looks)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:38:38 am by nekovamp13 »
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #646 on: August 10, 2011, 04:38:56 pm »
I've been looking at lolita stuff since about jr high and I can honestly say I've never seen anyone look good on wa-lolita '~' Maybe the closest are those shorter hime-gyaru-style kimono that you can buy in Shibuya, but that's it.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #647 on: August 10, 2011, 05:00:05 pm »
I've been looking at lolita stuff since about jr high and I can honestly say I've never seen anyone look good on wa-lolita '~' Maybe the closest are those shorter hime-gyaru-style kimono that you can buy in Shibuya, but that's it.
I think my roommate looks good in her Wa loli dress~
She is on the right: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/bunny_7373/DSCN1710.jpg
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #648 on: August 11, 2011, 09:07:00 am »
Sorry for the double post, but I realize I never posted the official facebook event page for the meetup: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194070577319841

There is also a meetup at the Zoo next week: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181016281966325

Also, if people haven't joined our facebook lolita group, it is the "For" category for both events, Portland Lolita Tea and Cake Society.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #649 on: August 11, 2011, 04:51:31 pm »
-sob- I know. ALAS.

Also, I just received two petticoats, so I figured I'd give mini-reviews on them? There won't be any pics because I'm too tired to put stuff on and take pics but maybe later~

I have a Leg Avenue A-line petti and a VictorianGirl cupcake petti. The VictorianGirl petticoat gives MASSIVE poof. Like, squeezing through doors poof. It's a bit long with my MmM dress but that dress isn't cupcake shaped anyway.

The Leg Avenue petticoat isn't nearly as poofy but it has great shape and is by far poofy enough for a lolita silhouette.

AND UH IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK.
"Would you kindly. ."