Author Topic: mcdonald drive thru order window order taker out sourced to north dakota  (Read 1687 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
seriously this is no joke!!
I was at the drive thru at the mc D's at cedar hill crossing, when i noticed the voice taking my order sounded like it was recorded, when I paid I asked the employee if it was automated or somthing and she told me the drive thru orders where directed to a call center in north dakota, it is somthing that they are trying out
NORTH DAKOTA?!?
my def of out souring is taking jobs from one place to another because it is cheaper
so to get this strait oregon mc donalds is outsourching the drive thru window job
my head hurts
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
That's crazy! That was actually in a King of the Hill episode I saw a while back. Bill kept going to the same drive-thru, and fell in love with the drive-thru lady's voice, only to find out she was way in another state, lol. That's nuts.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
BAD JOKE ALEART

NORTH DAKOTA IS OREGON'S INDIA
Cospaly                    Planed cosplay
Near                         Beat (TWEWY)                                                     Pocky Box                 James (Team Rocket)
Blackstar                   Kiba
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
I am just waiting for the next beanie baby toy or hello kitty happy meal toy and they will have moms asking "what toys do you have"

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
that is really weird ;;>_>

for one i can't see how it saves them money, and its so much more likely to screw up that way ;;>_>

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Real Estate in North Dakota is dirt cheap.

In reality, it's a conspiracy to reduce the amount of jobs available in Portland so that people will move back to all the crappy cities.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
Well, if more people move to crappy cities, then the cities might have more money to be, I dunno, be refurbished?
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
it saves money cuz the minum wage in oregon is 2nd highest in the country

Offline Mentally Hilarious

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
Be glad it aint from CANADA!!!! :o

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl

yeah all the burgers would come with mayo on them

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl

I ALWAYS PUT MAYO ON MY BURGERS!! :D its delicious ^^

Offline bou12345318

• Catgirl

I ALWAYS PUT MAYO ON MY BURGERS!! :D its delicious ^^
I never put anything on my burgers XD
Kumoricon 2011
TK (Digimon 2nd Season)
Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation EX)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
i am a little ketchup and mustard girl, not too much, it is one of the few tomato sauce things that doesnt bother my tum unlike pizza sauce which i have to scrap off most or spagetii sauce or raw tomatos which i just cant eat... -.-

O.o uh Hi! ...food allergies... another thread..... 

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
my wife gets happy meals, for the toys. She says she sends them to her nieces. Sure she does. But then I haven't seen any toys laying about the house.

The last couple of orders have not been screwed up. But they were almost thrown away last time I ordered at KFC. And that was only between the front and the drive up windows mixing up orders. Imagine how messed up you can get between states? Hmm, how do we hack into their system, and order a lot of sausage biscuits in say in some place where it isn't popular. Could we get the McDonald's supply truck to make a delivery to Washougal Otaku's house? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!\

I went to one after work last night. I think my order was done locally. Perhaps it is the corporate stores that have the centralized ordering process, and the franchise stores use local "talent."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 08:18:40 pm by jaybug »
Have Fun

Jay