Author Topic: Delivering some Bad Luck to Kcon  (Read 1230 times)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Delivering some Bad Luck to Kcon
« on: July 06, 2009, 12:53:46 pm »
I'm just wondering if there are any Black Cat cosplayers out there who're going to kcon '09? Or any in the future?

I am going as Sven and a friend of mine is going as Eve. There also might be a Train there, but she doesn't know if she'll have it done in time.

So, any of you peoples out there???
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
Re: Delivering some Bad Luck to Kcon
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 04:02:31 pm »
Gee wiz, I would love to cosplay Black Cat characters! (The one bad thing about discovering Kumoricon late: one has no time to go get cosplay stuff, XD!) I think I might be able to throw together a worthy casual disguised!Rinslet Walker cosplay before the convention. ...That would be great, come to think of it. Jeez, why didn't this come to mind before? o.o Thanks for posting and reminding me that I can cosplay these people. =D (Lol, yes, I did forget about that...)

YAY, SVEN! ^^ <3

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 01:42:20 am »
That'd be awesome! I'm really hoping that my Train will have her cosplay done by Kcon so we can have the whole gang! But, if she doesn't, we're gonna do a photoshoot sometime afterwords.....
I hope that you'll consider doing a BC cosplay next year! I want to do Shiki, Doctor, or Charden. Who would you cosplay?

Yay! I have fangirls!!! Here's my process. I'm pretty much done, except for the few touch ups.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 01:57:34 pm »
ZOMG You're so awesome!! 8D How long have you been cosplaying? You look pretty seasoned in the way of putting together epic costumes. (This will be my first con. I only have 1 1/2 cosplays planned for this year, but I have more planned for next. X3)

Okay, I found this thread again. XD I went AFK for a while and then lost it...but anyway! I would want to go as either Rinslet or Train next year. Rinslet has that neat heart pendant, and Train has the Hades pistol...it's hard to pick. XD I'll probably end up going as Rinslet because I could put her outfit together easily. Train would require some searching, and a block of styrofoam. I don't know where I could even get one of those...XD Costco, maybe?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 02:14:39 pm »
I love black cat! OMG You are awesome. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 04:09:52 pm »
Actually, this is my first year cosplaying ^^;
But, I've been having fun with makeup and putting random costumes together for years!

Thanks, both of you!

That'd be awesome if you got a Rins together! Maybe you could join us for a Black Cat photo shoot after the con sometime (once my Train gets her cosplay done)! It'd be amazing to have the foursome together!

I restyled the wig, and it actually looks more like Sven's, so that makes me really happy. And I'm gonna hem the suit and finish the hat sometime this week! Now, I just need a cigarette...

I'm so happy that there's fans out there! I keep talking about Black Cat to my friends and they just go O_o???
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 04:14:03 pm »
Black Cat cosplayers...? They EXIST?!
-clings to you-
I must find you guys. Even if you don't have a Train with you, I will be thrilled. <3
I have considered crossplaying Train, but I don't think I could pull him off very well. I have also always wanted to be Eve, but she has so many outfits that I can never decide. xD
two thousand sixteen plans
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 04:21:20 pm »
Yays! More followers!!!!!!

Yeah, my Eve is doing her first outfit, and might be carrying a hammer around (if I make it...)
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)