Author Topic: May I take your picture?  (Read 9470 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Re: May I take your picture?
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 10:37:26 pm »
Romo: x_x glad to help a bit

Kayani: oh how that sounds painful O_O I dont actually move them that far, I push to the side a bit then squish them flat in place, not stretch further. that usually gets them flattish. Its more like flattening to the side, kinda like putting your hand in the middle of your chest them moving it to the side, squishing it a bit. I dont try to completely move them to the side, I know a bit better than that. When my skin feels like its being pulled on to much I stop. Thats when I go over them the normal way. it usually gets me pretty flat.

but wow seriously, that poor girl ) :

was she trying to do an open chested bind?
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2009, 11:28:30 pm »
And I'm such a fail that I don't really have to bind. Heh.
Maybe I should crossplay next year.  :'(
I miss 2010.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2009, 12:01:57 am »
Oh jesus, just wandered in here and read Kayani's story. That was picture perfect in my mind, I'm going to have nightmares now tonight. And also, it makes me glad that I don't really crossplay (I don't count Bridget as crossplay).
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2009, 08:09:35 pm »
Yeah, Hikaru left, but she said it was a normal bind, but she went about it wrong. It's usually not that dangerous; you just have to know how to do it right. <3