Author Topic: Cosplay Questions  (Read 930 times)

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
Cosplay Questions
« on: August 26, 2009, 01:30:25 pm »
Okay, so I want to start this thread cause I haven't seen one for awhile and I have a few questions myself, as well as some possible advice. :3

If there are questions asked, I'll edit this post with both the question and answer. That way; we won't have to repeat things often, yet will still have room to discuss and debate different techniques. <3

My questions;
-How should I go about covering up my eyebrows without caking on makeup? What supplies would I need?
-How do you style a wig with perfectly smooth spikes? I know how to spike, but not smoothly. More natural, and I want smooth! D:
-How do I make scars without liquid latex? (I'm allergic)

So, post away! <3

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Re: Cosplay Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 01:37:28 pm »
For the eyebrows, check out the 'Makeup uses' topic and it'll have a link of how to do it for 2$. ;3 Otherwise, Halloween stores have a lot of fake scar making kits. Good luck! Also, twirling a spike will make it realistic and smooth. I'll ask a question soon. :3
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 01:41:25 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 01:39:49 pm »
A friend of mine did scars with tissue paper and elmers glue. The results aren't going to look as lovely as liquid latex though.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 01:44:37 pm »
CatchxMe: Oh, okay! Thank you. <3
I tried twirling, But that didn't work out so well. xD;

Boogie: Oh, okay. It'll prolly work better than if my face blew up like a balloon with the latex though. xDD
Thank you~ <3