Author Topic: Mousey's Murder Mystery Game - Day 4, Afternoon  (Read 26599 times)

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
Re: Mousey's Murder Mystery Game - Day 4, Afternoon
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2009, 11:10:47 pm »
I'm sorry but you'll have to wait till Round 2 starts. I'll reserve a spot for you if it helps. xD

The insane man only answers some of your questions...

"I hate her....she ruined it all. She got me put into there and stopped me from having my fun...." he says in a strange, heavy voice. His eyes are glassy and blank, staring at nothing. "Is killing so wrong? And then he came....he said her kid, Kite would be here and that I could kill again....So I followed him here and he let me have my fun hahahahaha!!!" Afterward, the insane man falls silent and stops moving. He just lays there, bleeding on the floor.

You can't tell if he's dead or not but you do know that he doesn't have much longer until then.

Now what? Remember that there is a dead body on the bed too. Also, I have a hint if you'd like it, DemonSpawn. xD

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2009, 06:14:02 am »
Hints are yummy. I would like one.
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2009, 10:37:05 pm »
I am happy to give one! =D

If the insane man knows Kite's mother and about Kite's existence (but not Kite personally) then where does the problem lie when it comes to the insane man, Kite's mother, and Kite?

If that doesn't make sense then try thinking about it like this: The insane man knows Kite's mother....who is she?

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2009, 01:31:07 pm »
Mousey bumps this thread before preparing to go to the Ball.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2009, 04:10:51 pm »
Errrm...

I ask:

"How do you know Kite's mother?"

"Who are you?"
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2009, 06:27:58 pm »
Mousey bumps this thread before preparing to go to the Ball.

bumps this thread?
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #206 on: October 24, 2009, 12:06:58 am »
Kite should be able to answer some of the questions. kekeke!!!

"His mom is a bitch! She's the one who put me in there with the other weaklings!" he yells and then falls silent. It doesn't seem as if you will be able to get anymore out of him. He just lies there still and silent as if already dead. He is again, unaware of his surroundings.

(Also, all will be explained at the end of the game just in case some things don't make any sense).

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #207 on: October 24, 2009, 03:14:05 pm »
Well, since he was brought here by some man I think its unlikely he knows Evelyn. It doesn't seem like he even knows what he knows. That is, he knows something, but can't think coherently enough to tell us what we want to know. I still consider killing him to be an option on the table.
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #208 on: October 24, 2009, 11:48:29 pm »
Kite is an in-closet-killer! =P

(Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'll be quiet now).

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #209 on: October 25, 2009, 04:12:45 pm »
Ha ha...I'd write his name if I had had the foresight to bring my notebook ;)

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #210 on: October 25, 2009, 09:00:20 pm »
And that matches OH SO WELL with your avatar lol! (I knew it! You really are an in-closet-serial-killer!)

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2009, 11:59:12 pm »
I prefer "In-closet serial CLEANSER"!! This guy wants to kill me, ergo he is the one who is TRULY evil! =D muah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #212 on: October 26, 2009, 12:29:25 am »
A MURDERER IS A MURDERER IS A MURDERER!!!

(Unless it was in self defense!)

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #213 on: October 28, 2009, 03:34:22 pm »
I think it's been a sufficient amount of time. We should continue on without Garnet to be fair to anyone else who wants to play.

Now that the Insane Man is unresponsive, you look around the room. There is still the dead body on the bed. Coming closer you recognize the man, it's Henry.

Just looking at his body, you can't see any puncture wounds. But then again, his body is partially obscured by his bedsheets, as if someone had haphazardly strewn them across his body after killing him.

Investigate the body? Or leave?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #214 on: October 28, 2009, 03:38:49 pm »
I say investigate the body. We haven't time today to search another room anyway, so we may as well get as much out of this room as possible.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #215 on: October 28, 2009, 03:56:16 pm »
Yes, investigate.
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #216 on: October 28, 2009, 09:09:37 pm »
One of you takes the covers off of his body. While Henry looks relatively normal, you notice that his body seems to lay in a strange way - as if he was strewn there without much care. One of his legs is bent all the way up with his foot underneath him. It's apparent that he was not killed while he was in bed - he doesn't even have his night clothes on.

His arm is also bent at an angle that suggest that it was broken completely - everything below the elbow is bent underneath him.

With all his broken limbs, it just couldn't be possible that the murderer snapped them all. But how can someone snap all of someone's limbs without anyone knowing? Much more how could someone have a strong enough force to snap all of his limbs at once?

What can you guys conclude? Whoever figures it out (close enough) gets a additional prize! You will get an upgraded piece of armor which will protect against all daggers and blunt weapons, but not guns.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #217 on: October 28, 2009, 09:31:05 pm »
My first thought is a trash compactor. But it certainly requires further investigation. Surely we will find some sort of tool on the island that could be used for such.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #218 on: October 28, 2009, 11:14:14 pm »
Why a trash compactor? Wouldn't that cause too much damage since he's being crushed so severely?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #219 on: October 28, 2009, 11:31:55 pm »
I suppose its also possible he fell (or was more likely thrown) from a great height. Perhaps a balcony. We need to search Evelyn's room. Aside from providing other valuable information I suspect he could have been thrown from her balcony. At least, a balcony. We should look for signs of a struggle. Is the insane guy dead yet? If not, I'm gonna go ahead and slice his throat. And maybe...carve Evelyn's initials into his chest. Wait, but in the other order. If he's not already dead, that is. The smell of dead body might be messing with my brain a little ;) hehe.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #220 on: October 28, 2009, 11:49:41 pm »
Why didn't I cast you as the bad guy? You would have made an awesome villain!

Anyways, back to the game. The Insane Man isn't dead yet, he's just catatonic again. As for what to do with him, I think we should wait till Victoria and Garnet say what they want to do with the Insane Man.

Also, as far as you know, there are only four places on the island where someone could be tossed from a high height. There is the Lakehouse (you can be thrown from the top of the building though it's only two stories and not that big), the Balcony overlooking the Entrance Hall, the wrap around porch, and the second floor of the Library.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #221 on: October 28, 2009, 11:54:27 pm »
Insane man is tied up, shove him in a closet until we know more information. Don't want to kill him and find out he's vital later.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #222 on: October 28, 2009, 11:55:01 pm »
Such tough choices. This place is our second place today, so whatever we decide to investigate will likely have to wait until tomorrow. I see there as being two options. Evelyn and her son's room, or two of the four places he could have been thrown from. I personally think we will get more information if we pursue Evelyn, but there are bonus points if we figure this out. I will go where Victoria and Garnet go, but my intentions towards the catatonic loony toon remain the same.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #223 on: October 28, 2009, 11:55:45 pm »
^^All right, but at least let me cut off his big toes. I hear you can't walk without them!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #224 on: October 28, 2009, 11:57:33 pm »
He can't walk anyway, I practically shot through his kneecaps. We need him to NOT die from bloodloss.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #225 on: October 29, 2009, 12:15:32 am »
lol. Fine fine, I trust you. I'll save him for later ;) But, at least shove a bed or dresser in front of the closet just in case...Oh, we should lock him in the closet of Room 1 if we get the chance. I have the key, and I believe Evelyn dropped it, which makes it likely she wouldn't be able to come to his aid, if she is connected to him, which doesn't entirely seem likely as he mentioned a man having brought him, but still possible that she is connected to said man.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2009, 09:16:14 am »
Alright, then off to Evelyn's room.

(Also, so did Scarlet like die or something? She hasn't been here in a while)
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2009, 09:31:16 pm »
Not sure... For now lets just leave her as she's following you guys. If something should happen, it means it's now a toss up between you, Kite and Zombie.

btw Kite gets the prize since he got closest to how Henry was really murdered. xD

After trapping the Insane Man in the closet of Room No. 1, you all march back upstairs to Evelyn's room. You find that the room is unlocked and slightly ajar, but after carefully entering it, you find the room is not occupied.

Looking around, you see a queen sized bed with drawers on it's bottom in the left hand corner, a wardrobe next to that, in the middle of the wall to your right is an office desk with a laptop on it. There is a door next to the table leading to her bathroom.

Where do you guys look first?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #228 on: October 29, 2009, 09:34:33 pm »
I'd like to start with her laptop, checking any history and bookmarks. Wait, Victoria, you're a detective...Are you any good with computer stuff? Like better than me? Whichever is more suited to the task should search the computer, the other the bathroom, and Garnet should check the drawers and wardrobe...Unless you guys think we should go into the bathroom together in case someone is in there?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #229 on: October 29, 2009, 11:50:03 pm »
Take the laptop. Check drawers while we're in here but I have a disk in my tools that disables any password protected systems on a computer. (Lol, I dunno if these exist, but I claim it if they do. Now I feel like some international spy or somethin.~)
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #230 on: October 29, 2009, 11:55:13 pm »
Sounds good.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #231 on: October 29, 2009, 11:57:45 pm »
Check the bathroom first to make sure we aren't being watched.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #232 on: October 30, 2009, 12:12:30 am »
If we aren't being watched then I need to use the bathroom. I can't remember the last time I used the bathroom! Also, check the cabinet in there for anything...and the garbage, just in case there's a pregnancy test. If its positive I am gonna punch Evelyn square in the gut!

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #233 on: October 30, 2009, 12:21:22 am »
There is no one in the bathroom. In fact, the more you look through the drawers and cabinets, you find that there really is nothing there. Not even clothes...

Not finding anything of interest, you turn your attention to the laptop. Instead of loading the regular desktop interface, the laptop loads a black screen with a green text prompting a password.

Any guesses?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #234 on: October 30, 2009, 12:31:32 am »
Anyone remember her son's name?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #235 on: October 30, 2009, 12:34:03 am »
Did we ever get it? I mean I looked...
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #236 on: October 30, 2009, 01:03:40 am »
Well, perhaps, if there isn't anymore searching to be done here, we should just take the laptop to her son's room. We can likely find evidence of his name there, and while its not certain her password is pertaining to that, it seems like a reasonable possibility.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #237 on: October 30, 2009, 12:40:57 pm »
IT'S A TRAP

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #238 on: October 30, 2009, 04:02:32 pm »
Evelyn's son's name was never revealed. So I take it that you're all in agreement to go to Evelyn's Son's Room?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #239 on: October 30, 2009, 05:49:18 pm »
Yes. Taking the laptop too.
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #240 on: October 30, 2009, 06:02:57 pm »
When in front of the door to her Son's room, you first try to open it only to find that it's locked. Since there is nothing to stop you guys from breaking in, you do so by unscrewing the door hinges.

Once inside, you find a room much like all the others except that the childrens clothing that you find in the closet are a bit outdated. It strikes you as odd, but you continue on anyways. Another thing that strikes you as odd is the fact that the room is actually well kept - someone has been cleaning it regularly despite the fact that Evelyn let on that she doesn't go in there often...

To the upper left corner is the bed, next to it is a wardrobe with six drawers, and in front of you is another empty desk. There are some old toys scattered on the ground, as if someone was here recently looking for something in the empty toy box next to the wardrobe.

Be careful where you walk, there are a lot of toys on the ground and you don't want to trip and fall.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #241 on: October 30, 2009, 06:25:01 pm »
I guess I will search the drawers of the wardrobe.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #242 on: October 30, 2009, 07:04:06 pm »
I want to see if there's anything left in the toybox.
I miss 2010.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #243 on: October 30, 2009, 07:12:19 pm »
I want to see if there's anything left in the toybox.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #244 on: October 30, 2009, 11:56:38 pm »
Kite finds nothing in the wardrobe.

When searching the toy box, however, Victoria finds that the wood is split in the back of the chest. Prying at the slightly open part of the split, she finds some papers held in between the wooden pieces. The papers are painted black in some places, as if someone tried to blot out whatever was written on the paper itself...

Doesn't that look familiar, Victoria?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:56:46 pm by Firemousey »

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2009, 12:03:57 am »
I want to inspect the papers.
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2009, 04:03:16 pm »
Just like the papers from the Library, some parts are blotted out with ink. The papers you find here though, tell you what happened to Frank Rosenkrantz after he went to jail. Apparently he suicide and his son, Julius, disappeared. You also find an article about how a man named Serozchile had bought a piece of the Rosenkrantz property but got shafted by none other then Cassiopeia and her husband.

Could it be that Cassiopeia and her husband where the very same business partners that worked with Rosenkrantz? And what about the insane man's claim that another man had brought him here?

What can you conclude? What now?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2009, 04:04:53 pm »
I'm guessing Rosenkrantz as the password on the computer.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #248 on: November 02, 2009, 04:49:00 pm »
^ooo, nice!

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #249 on: November 02, 2009, 08:01:37 pm »
You enter the word "Rosenkrantz," but it doesn't work.

Try again? =(