Author Topic: Mousey's Murder Mystery Game - Day 4, Afternoon  (Read 24787 times)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Re: Mousey's Murder Mystery Game - Day 4, Afternoon
« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2009, 08:11:46 pm »
Serozchile
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2009, 01:50:47 pm »
The screen goes blank. From off in the distance, you can hear the sound of something large and heavy moving. As if someone is opening the door to a large bunker.

What now?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2009, 06:29:52 pm »
Investigate.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #253 on: November 03, 2009, 11:01:39 pm »
I agree. Investigate! Where is Garnet!?
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #254 on: November 04, 2009, 10:03:29 pm »
It's getting close to evening. The shadows are growing longer but at least the electricity is up and running.

You head towards where you hear the grating sound and discover that it is Evelyn's room once again. Upon entering the room, you turn on the lights and find that the wall adjacent to the desk you found the laptop at is missing. It's the entrance to a dimly lit room...

Carefully looking inside, you face three walls of long wooden tables, all one piece. In front of you is what seems to be a control panel and on top of that are a myriad of screens. The table on the left include a small mini-fridge and a bulletin board hangs above the table. Finally, the table on the right holds two books.

What do you do specifically? (as in, what do you investigate first if you investigate at all?)

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #255 on: November 04, 2009, 11:11:09 pm »
I would like to take and investigate the two books.
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #256 on: November 05, 2009, 06:20:05 am »
I want to look at the bulletin board, if there's anything on it.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #257 on: November 09, 2009, 03:58:43 am »
Where is our leader?

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2009, 03:34:43 pm »
Sorry, I haven't been able to get on much. Things are very busy. I should be able to update tonight though!

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2009, 10:14:02 pm »
Alright, Double Post, I know but it's better this way - so you know it's game progression.

On the Bulletin Board:

On the bulletin board you find the two articles you did before and a set of pictures pinned down near the bottom, some of which have been torn off viciously. Looking closer you see that the pictures are all of the guests here....Kite, The Gambling Addict, Garnet, Sausage, Henry, Cassiopeia and her husband. The pictures that are torn up are that of Sausage, The Gambling addict, Henry, Cassiopeia and her husband. It looks like Evelyn's been crossing off the ones who are dead.

The Books:

Both books are journals, one by Frank Rosenkrantz and one by Julius Serozchile.

The one by Frank Rosenkrantz talks about his life, how he has begun to suspect foul play from one of his employees but doesn't know how to prove it.

Another entry speaks of Cassiopeia, his mistress. She wants him to leave his wife, Sarah, but he refuses to do that because he loves Sarah more. Cassiopeia didn't look to happy to hear that and besides it's better this way. It'd be bad if her husband found out about them....but it'd be far worse if he not only knew but watched his wife leave him for his business partner.

The other journal, the one by Julius, goes into detail why he chose the new last name of Serozchile. It's a combination between "Sarah's child," and Frank Rosenkrantz with all the letter rearranged. Serozchile is Frank's son, the one who went missing.

He would never forgive Judge Ronald Brown for sentencing his father.
He would never forgive the oppositions' lawyer.

But most of all he would never forgive Cassiopeia and her husband for what they did to his family. It's because of Cassie that he lost his mother - she had hired an assassin to kill her in the hopes that Rosenkrantz would turn to her after Sarah was gone.

He blames her husband for taking his father away from him, because he found out that Cassie's husband had someone else send his money to the killer to cut off Sarah's arm and various body parts, then put them into Rosenkrantz's car, framing him for the murder of his wife. Proof? He found, interrogated his mother's killer. In fact he even kept her pretty little head in the fridge over there and soon would have the other guests heads.

Hint: Only two of you should know how this is all wrapped up now.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:14:25 pm by Firemousey »

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #260 on: November 12, 2009, 03:50:19 pm »
I don't think I am one of those two, in that I don't see at all how Evelyn fits into all of this.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #261 on: November 12, 2009, 04:30:54 pm »
You are one of the two. Read your role description then you'll see.

Also, you guys haven't looked at EVERYTHING in the room just yet.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:31:36 pm by Firemousey »

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #262 on: November 12, 2009, 11:15:32 pm »
I'd like to check the screens, control panel and fridge, Kite can look at one of them if he wants.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2009, 12:26:12 am »
I'll take the fridge if that's all right. *a slight grumble comes from my stomach, betraying my true intentions*

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #264 on: November 13, 2009, 12:50:35 am »
Just in case: If you need me to resend your roles, I can.

On the Screens:
There are many screens, all of them focus on every single room in the house. This must be how Evelyn got Cassiopeia's death on tape...This worries you as now she knows where you are at all times...

In the Fridge:
Upon opening the Fridge, you are faced with a tube large enough to fit a human head in. In fact that's what it holds in it. Through the clear liquid you see none other then Evelyn's pretty face. Her eyes are closed. If she's dead then who is the person trying to kill you?

btw I won't be back till Monday. Busy weekend. xD
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 12:50:56 am by Firemousey »

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #265 on: November 13, 2009, 01:01:41 am »
It is my suspicion that the one behind this is Julius. He seems to bear a grudge against every individual here for some reason or another. I cannot gather yet what relation he is to the insane man, unless that man was simply used as a tool, a means to an end. Nor can I gather what relation he is to Evelyn, although whatever partnership they may or may not have had does seem to be dissolved at the moment.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #266 on: November 22, 2009, 01:40:49 am »
You're close but not completely there yet. Read the last line from the books.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2009, 04:13:38 pm »
Bump!

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2009, 04:50:08 pm »
Perhaps that crazy man IS Frank Rosenkrantz?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2009, 07:58:57 pm »
I'm stumped, but that sounds like a possible answer.
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2009, 08:26:12 pm »
Frank Rosenkrantz is dead, remember? Look at this part in the bold.

He blames her husband for taking his father away from him, because he found out that Cassie's husband had someone else send his money to the killer to cut off Sarah's arm and various body parts, then put them into Rosenkrantz's car, framing him for the murder of his wife. Proof? He found, interrogated his mother's killer. In fact he even kept her pretty little head in the fridge over there and soon would have the other guests heads.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #271 on: November 24, 2009, 03:22:26 pm »
I thought I had remembered hearing that, but when I looked for it I didn't find it...I only looked briefly, though. I really wanted to be right, ha ha.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #272 on: November 24, 2009, 08:56:20 pm »
Well now you guys know how Evelyn is tied up in all of this. Either way, Kite pretty much got everything first so that's at least 20 points for him. xD

What do you guys plan on doing now that you know all of this information? Still going with the Barricade yourselves in Room No. 1 plan or something else?

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2009, 03:01:57 pm »
Bump!

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #274 on: November 29, 2009, 12:51:50 am »
I think we should hunt Evelyn down. But, where to start? Any recommendations from my other party members?

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2009, 07:46:10 pm »
I'm not from the party, but I don't mind making recommendations. I'd rather wait to see what the others say first though. xD

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #276 on: November 29, 2009, 07:48:12 pm »
I'll just follow along  since something's not clicking for me like it should be.
I miss 2010.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #277 on: November 30, 2009, 01:48:29 am »
I'm kicking Garnet from the game since she hasn't posted for a long time.

Anyways, since we're so close to the end of the game, lets go hunt Evelyn. You know that she can watch you but she doesn't exactly know that you guys have invaded her room.

Why not lay in wait for her overnight?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #278 on: November 30, 2009, 01:49:10 am »
I would hear your recommendation. I am ready to complete this game...and get a little bit of blood on my hands!! My mother will be avenged! Wait, is she even dead or just dying? If I have to, I will kill her, and then blame Evelyn for driving me to it, and in that sense justify my murdering her brutally as avenging my mother! :D

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #279 on: November 30, 2009, 01:50:18 am »
I like that plan. We should put something on the door knob. Like a soda can or a candle or something. So when she opens it it will fall and make noise and wake us up. Victoria, have your gun read, tonight we finish this!