Author Topic: Mousey's Murder Mystery Game - Day 4, Afternoon  (Read 23365 times)

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
Re: Mousey's Mystery Game - Day 3, Morning
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2009, 01:48:15 am »
I forgot to update you guys on points! You will find the total amount of points you have in the second post of this thread. I will only give you points after each full day and to be fair, you can only spend them at the beginning of the day, if you're an open player or at the beginning of the evening if you are a secret player.

In the end though, if there is a tie breaker, I will add up your total points and whoever has the most points wins.

And now without further ado, here are the points:

Day 1:

1) Leroy Jenkins - 50 pts
2) Garnet/Dagger - 50 pts
3) Kite Kodama - 50 pts
4) Sausage - 50 pts
5) Victoria - 50 pts
6) Cassiopeia - 20 pts

Day 2:

1) Leroy Jenkins - 50 pts
2) Garnet/Dagger - 50 pts
3) Kite Kodama - 50 pts
4) Sausage - 10 pts
5) Victoria - 50 pts
6) Cassiopeia - 0 pts

A good way to earn points, is to do as much as possible or do something that will surprise me. I admit, I make guesses at what players will do and it pleases me when players do unexpected things.

This is also included in the second post, it's a list of things that you are able to get with your points:

50 points - Full Immunity, 100% safety for a full 12 hours
25 points - Partial Immunity, 100% safety for a full 6 hours
20 points - Second Chance, able to use two options instead of one when dueling a players
10 points - Gear Upgrades, increases damage against all NPC's (Limited upgrades and they're always successful, but they take a full time period like all morning/afternoon/evening/night/dawn.)

Since I forgot to tell you guys earlier, I will allow the purchase of any item at ANY TIME during this ingame day. (Sorry about that!)

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2009, 08:34:43 pm »
Alright, since the others have been updated properly, now it's time to progress through the game!

THIS APPLIES ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LEFT IN THE MANSION PROPER!!! That means if you're not in the mansion then you will not know that this happened!

Day 3, Afternoon -

As lazy as he is, Cassiopeia's husband did wake up and did try to find the money. He nosed about the Library and briefly glanced at everything before turning back to the Lounge room to watch some TV. Mixing a quick drink and turning the TV on, he turns back to the Kitchen to find some tracks leading from the hallway where the Guest rooms are straight to the Freezer.

There is a slow and steady pounding on the door. He eyes the tracks and heads into the Pantry instead where he grabs a couple granola bars.

'Ain't no way in hell am I going to go in there! Lord knows who's there and if it's one of us that's fine too! One dead guest is one less rival!' He thinks to himself as he flings himself onto the couch facing the TV. As he begins to leaf through the channels the TC suddenly flickers then shuts off.

"What the-?! Oh you've got to be kidding me! The weather isn't that bad right now!" he says getting up. As he is about to hit the TV, he feels a presence in the room. Turning around he spots that person. His eyes widen...

"You...What are you doing here?"

"I dealt with her...and now I have to deal with you!" Shrieks a man's voice followed by a loud BANG!

Cassiopeia's husband clutches a fresh wound. As the shooter comes to finish him, he lunges at his shooter. The two tussle and two more shots reverberate through the house and then silence....

Everyone in the mansion should hear that. What will you do?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2009, 10:19:57 pm »
I will wait in my room with the door locked. Its really none of my concern.
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2009, 01:11:04 am »
Playing it safe I see! =P

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2009, 01:23:39 am »
If other characters want to kill each other off it makes my job easier :p I don't plan on doing such, and I hope I don't fall victim to such, but I can't say I don't wish it upon others, lol. Umm, just kidding others! I like you, I really do...please don't assassinate me!
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2009, 03:12:31 pm »
Hahaha! Shh! You've revealed your plans to the other players. xD

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2009, 05:07:40 pm »
You don't know! Maybe I will kill everyone! Maybe hearing a gunshot and knowing someone likely died made something snap inside me and I will lurk in the shadows with various obscure weapons murdering each and every comrade in this game and then, in my slowly resuming sanity, realizing what I've done, I will take my own life and the treasure will never go to use! Maybe that! =D muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2009, 05:16:52 pm »
DUN DUN DUN!!!

That's it, you're definitely getting 50 points for that last post! =D

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2009, 05:20:46 pm »
Lol. Awesome!

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
Re: Mousey's Mystery Game - Day 3, Evening
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2009, 12:08:53 am »
Day 3, Evening -

Garnet stumbles into the mansion proper. She is dripping wet and more then a little worried. She calls out the names of other guests but receives no answer. Just what in the world is going on here?!

She goes into the lounge and finds not one but two dead bodies in there. One is the body of Cassiopeia's husband and the other is of a man who she doesn't know. On the TV is something creepy as well - it's a looped video of the unknown man killing Cassiopeia. Well isn't this just great? She just ran from one dead body to find another three!

And where is Kite in all of this? At the same time, Kite should be able to hear her crying out his name.

What now guys?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 12:10:21 am by Firemousey »

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2009, 12:22:36 am »
Well, I say I'm going to start knocking on everyone's doors looking for someone else. I can has infoz. 8D
KumoriCon 2012

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2009, 12:35:16 am »
I will go to the crying, but am not going to get too close. After all, for all I know she is the one who did the murdering.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2009, 12:47:20 am »
Kite begins to exit his room, heading towards the sound of Garnet's voice. Just as he opens his door though, he finds Garnet in front of it with an upraised arm.

She is soaking wet and is slightly mud stained.

Now is a good time for you two to interact - tell each other what happened or what you think happened.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2009, 01:27:04 am »
*invites Garnet into my room, making sure to watch for any sudden movements and keeping an eye on where she might conceal any sort of weapon, looking for any indication she might have such and making sure to keep my distance while she's in my room (assuming she accepted the invitation)*

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2009, 06:18:30 pm »
I did and we spoke; do you want a synopsis firemousey?
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2009, 06:33:18 pm »
You guys could have spoken here since you two are the only remaining guests that are verified to be alive. But sure, if you can quote yourselves and post it here, that'd be great. =D

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2009, 06:47:23 pm »
*Reveals self to other players*

*fancy french accent*
Hello my name is Victoria, *flashes detective badge* I was hired to spy on Miss Cassiopeia by her husband, but now we have a bigger mystery on our hands.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2009, 07:37:27 pm »
I can quote her, but I didn't save my sent messages...

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2009, 07:39:50 pm »
Her first post, which was a reply to me, read:
I went to the lake house and found a trail of keys leading up to it. Inside was Sausage's dead body and it looked like someone had been living there for a few days; there were dishes and stuff. Then I found Evelyn looking for something, and she attacked me; I barely made it out alive, waiting under one of the boats until she left and swimming for the land. Then I went back to the house and found Cassie's dead husband the video of her death.

So yup! You?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2009, 07:41:56 pm »
Then I replied, but I haven't that message, and she replied with:

Yes, but one other thing I forgot; Evelyn has a gun. So unless there is two, she has the only one.

Now I have yet to reply to that one, so I shall on this thread, now including Victoria in the conversation.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2009, 07:42:43 pm »
(Shay wants to join this confusing thread. :'3 )

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2009, 07:44:35 pm »
You should! This game is technically only half done but may yet end sooner and word on the street is there'll be another.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2009, 07:48:35 pm »
*addressing Victoria* I'm quite glad you're here *glancing at Garnet to imply mild suspicion towards Victoria...then moves my head out the door to glance both ways and confirm we no one is watching. Assuming we're alone...* Please *again addressing Victoria and inviting her into the room*

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2009, 07:51:07 pm »
Not to cause alarm, but we are not alone. That man I saw in the library is still here. Also, I found these. *Takes papers out of her pockets*

You take these papers and find that most of them are illegible, like someone pour ink on both sides of the paper, but it was a hurried and botched job. One paper was only partially smeared with ink - only on the back side with some words still readable. It's an article. It reads:

....... and .....!! (Title unreadable):

Court officials were surprised today when Frank Rosenkrantz went berserk and attacked his ....(unreadable)...of 10 years. The two were businessmen who often traded with each other, both owning raw material refineries.

For the last two years, it's been believed that Rosenkrantz had been secretly stealing funds from ....(unreadable).............................
....wife.................

...She was found in his office, dead with various body parts missing. And where was Rosenkrantz? Caught just outside of town by police who also found his deceased wife's missing arm among other things.

Custody of their son, Julius Rosenkrantz falls to his mother's sister..... Continued on page 2.

Page 2 is all too blanked out to make out any words.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2009, 07:59:02 pm »
Here like in the hallway/room, or here like in the house?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2009, 08:05:19 pm »
His body was not one of those that were found, he could be anywhere.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2009, 08:22:55 pm »
Well, he sounds suspicious *shuts the door* but right now Evelyn is our real problem. It seems she had this set up from the start. I don't doubt that there never was a treasure to begin with. That was just a ruse with a three fold benefit to her. One, to pit us against one another. Two, to give us reason enough to split up so she could pick us off more easily. And of course, to get us all here in the first place. You're a detective, you must have a gun, right?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2009, 08:37:29 pm »
But WHY get us all here in the first place? To make sport of us for no reason?
KumoriCon 2012

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2009, 08:38:12 pm »
I do. But how does this benefit her?
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2009, 08:46:30 pm »
I think its likely she holds a grudge against us. You less so, Victoria, but Garnet, might she have a grudge against you? That article *now addressing Victoria* mentioned the Rosenkrantz. Evelyn Rosenkrantz? Was that her last name? I don't recall, but I believe so.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2009, 08:49:44 pm »
So she's the aunt? Did she mention a nephew at all? And I don't think she has anything against me... I don't know; I'm just a kid.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2009, 08:57:39 pm »
I found these in the library. Maybe we should go search for more there?
I miss 2010.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2009, 09:26:44 pm »
Sounds good to me. ^^
KumoriCon 2012

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2009, 09:28:53 pm »
Alrighty. We should do that tomorrow though, to be safe. We should camp out in here and take shifts to keep watch, to make sure nothing happens to us.
I miss 2010.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2009, 10:38:40 pm »
More agreeance there; I'll take first watch.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2009, 10:52:38 pm »
I disagree. I think we should sleep in room 1 or two. I found those keys in the garage, so its likely that whomever we are hiding from wont immediately think to look there for us anyway.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2009, 12:06:04 am »
About Evelyn:

"My name is Evelyn Runderfelt though. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

From Day 2, Afternoon.

(Shay wants to join this confusing thread. :'3 )

You can, as a spectator. You can comment on what's happening too. Next round, come and play! =D

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2009, 12:42:39 am »
Ah, so its not Rosenkrantz. So, tomorrow we have two options. We either look for clues as to the true identity of Evelyn and this mysterious man who is apparently sharing this house with us, or we take the offensive and make a move on Evelyn. Which will it be? And, Victoria, may I have a closer look at that badge?

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
    • Myspace profile :)
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2009, 03:35:20 am »
(OOC: I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but by the look of this game, I seem to be getting the hang of it and I'm finding it quite fascinating. If it's not too much trouble, if another round comes by, I would like to take part within the game.)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2009, 07:06:11 am »
*Hands over badge* Isn't it possible she's lying about her name? I know I have to use many aliases in my line of work.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2009, 09:10:36 am »
It is indeed. And *inspect badge* at this point I would say its quite likely.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2009, 05:14:35 pm »
So, I think we should get some rest tonight, and tomorrow investigate Evelyn's son's room, and Evelyn's room. We were told not to and all, so it will likely disqualify us from getting any treasure. Only join me if you are like me in your confidence that there is no treasure. Also, I think its important we know as much about each other as possible. I myself am the son of a high class lawyer, my mother. She is currently dealing with cancer, and things don't look good. Consequently, as a lawyer she has made quite a few enemies in her life, such as the Rosenkrantz.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2009, 06:24:32 am »
I have inspected many people, it is possible that I was not placed here on accident.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2009, 09:37:52 am »
You were hired to spy on Miss Cassie, right? So, did you witness her death?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2009, 10:16:19 am »
I did not. I was called by her husband yesterday, he's the one who noticed she went missing. I've been looking for her since I recieved the call, I never found her, though she did leave tracks in the attic. That was the last place I found a trace.

The Attic is very dusty and has not been used in a long time. There is a thick layer of dust on the floor of the attic. Because there is a layer of dust on the floor and everything else, you see two sets of foot prints...one leads from the window in the back to the door of the attic, while the other leads to and from the Window.

Looking at the window, you find that the window has been undone and closed again since the dust on the sill has also been disturbed. Someone came from the outside (probably the roof?) of the house and got in through the window. That same person also went out of the Attic. That person could not have been Cassiopeia since she would not need to enter from the roof.

This must mean that the footsteps leading to and from the Window must be Cassiopeia's footprints! But where is she now?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 10:18:04 am by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2009, 11:19:11 am »
I am pretty sure it would be alright to go into the rooms we aren't supposed to. Afterall, Evelyn already tried to kill me; I think the game is over.

Though if there really is a treasure, we could find it anyway.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2009, 12:11:37 pm »
Day 3, Night -

Victoria is now an Open Player. All other Secret Players are on the move now.

Sending out pm's to all Secret Players now.

(OOC: I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but by the look of this game, I seem to be getting the hang of it and I'm finding it quite fascinating. If it's not too much trouble, if another round comes by, I would like to take part within the game.)

Of course, you can play next round. I will send you a pm when this round is over.

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
    • Myspace profile :)
Re: Mousey's Mystery Game - Day 3, Night
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2009, 02:44:07 am »
@Firemousey: Thank you! I can't wait! :3

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
Re: Mousey's Mystery Game - Day 3, Night
« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2009, 02:35:05 pm »
Sorry guys, still playing through with the Secret Players. Almost done though.

@Firemousey: Thank you! I can't wait! :3

Np. =D

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
Re: Mousey's Mystery Game - Day 4, Morning
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2009, 10:46:31 pm »
Day 4, Morning -

Throughout the night, you continually wake up and fall asleep. You know that you will not be very well rested tomorrow and who can blame you - you've found at least two or three dead bodies and you now know your Hostess is out to get you. You aren't even sure if the people who say they'll work with you will really do just that. All it takes is one good moment when your back is turned. How are you so sure that they won't end up stabbing you in the back? That's it: You're not!

Finally, you can't keep yourself asleep anymore so you sit up and look around. Nothing has been disturbed since you came in last night You wonder if anything has happened at all over night, but at the same time you're too afraid to find out. You guys need some food and you also need to figure out what to do....Evelyn said that there won't be anyone coming to the island till after the 10th day you were here. Was she lying or was that the truth? Do you want to chance getting off the island or stay here and wait for help?

What will you do now?

Updated Points are on the second Post.
You can use your points to buy something from the list too! (once it hits Afternoon ingame, you can't get anything till the next ingame Morning)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 10:49:31 pm by Firemousey »