Author Topic: Mousey's Murder Mystery Game - Day 4, Afternoon  (Read 26602 times)

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
Re: Mousey's Mystery Game - Day 4, Morning
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2009, 07:34:45 pm »
I am waiting to hear back from Mousey as to whether or not there was a car in the garage when I was there. If there was, I propose we split up this morning. You two head to the garage, I will head to the kitchen and grab us some food. And we can meet up at Evelyn's room.
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2009, 11:03:05 pm »
Nevermind. Things didn't work out as planned, so, as we're now awake, I propose we all make a trip to the kitchen and then to Evelyn's room...Or, if you prefer, her son's room.
If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken and so die.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2009, 11:51:44 pm »
I like your second suggestion better! =D

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2009, 11:55:58 pm »
Haha, well, you don't want us in you're room :p I'd prefer to search both, but I'm hungry!

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2009, 01:07:51 am »
I agree; Food, then we search the two rooms.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2009, 02:29:48 am »
2 out of three votes to go and get food first! If DemonSpawn hasn't said anything by tomorrow when I get the chance to check out the forums, I will progress in favor of the majority.

Haha, well, you don't want us in you're room :p I'd prefer to search both, but I'm hungry!

And you're right I don't want you in my room! You're going to find where I stash my yaoi...nvm I said nothing! xD!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 02:30:52 am by Firemousey »

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2009, 07:33:07 pm »

And you're right I don't want you in my room! You're going to find where I stash my yaoi...nvm I said nothing! xD!!

=D QUICKLY TO EVELYN'S ROOM!!! I hear she has a stash of *cough* ummm, very mild and straight anime *goes to the room* Oh my goodness, what have a found! *pretends to avert eyes* I can't believe what I'm seeing *tries to hide grin* this is amaz...I mean, disgusting!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2009, 07:38:40 pm »
Erm I agree, I just had internet issues, sorry.
So, we're off to see the wizard her room?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 07:39:38 pm by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2009, 08:00:38 pm »
First kitchen, then her room *Goes to closet and pulls out insecticide* everyone bring a pillow case. I'm gonna add a little insurance to our survival over the next week *grins evilly*

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2009, 05:52:28 pm »
Is anyone else still playing this? I kinda feel like I'm by my onesy here!

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2009, 10:40:01 pm »
Sorry, I have been a bit busy this week. =(

Heading to the kitchen, you find muddy track marks leading from the doorway into the Dining room and then the kitchen. The foot prints are too big to be Evelyns...could it be that someone else is now here too?

Once in the kitchen, you find yet another dead body....it's the body of one of the guests - the one who always seemed to be a little too much into his drink and his gambling.

Looking past the body, you notice that the muddy tracks lead to the Freezer and back.

What do you guys do? =O

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2009, 11:18:24 pm »
I say the one with the gun check out the freezer, I'll take my pesticide to the pantry and load up on food. Garnet, grab you and I a couple of knives, but don't wander too far or anything, we should try to be able to help each other if need be.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2009, 12:36:44 am »
What about the body? =O

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2009, 06:15:24 am »
I'll check the body for anything, like to see how he died and stuff, and if there's anything useful, then go with him.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2009, 10:03:44 pm »
His chest is riddled with stab wounds which makes no sense as his neck has been wrung so badly that the skin is still pink. Looking at his neck, you know that whoever did it had to have large hands - larger then Evelyn's. But why are there stab wounds on his chest?

Thinking on it, you also wonder where Henry is too. You'd think that by now he'd have noticed all these dead bodies since no one has touched them or removed them from the house. Should someone bury them for now?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2009, 07:05:46 am »
I'll check le freezer then.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #166 on: October 06, 2009, 03:06:47 pm »
I'll fill our pillow cases with enough food and drink to last the next 6 days, and I will poison the rest of it. Also, who is Harry?

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2009, 12:05:13 am »
Henry is one of the guests. You met him on the second day when he asked everyone how they did on their search.

Victoria enters the freezer to find the lights are on inside. There is no one in there, but apparently someone had, at one point, crawled into the Freezer and huddled in the corner. You know this because the tracks lead to and from that one corner. But who in their right mind would hide in a Freezer where they could die due to exposure? That's just absurd.

Looking back outside, the tracks cross over the gambling addict's body and then leads out to the Lounge and from there, you don't know.

Do you want to leave the others and follow the tracks or help fortify yourselves in a room first?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2009, 06:43:51 pm »
What do you guys think? I have enough food to last us...should we follow the tracks or go to Evelyn's room? My vote is for Evelyn's room. Hell, we can end the night there even and potentially ambush her if we want.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2009, 07:21:24 pm »
But if we follow the tracks we might get to the bottom of this faster, I vote tracks.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2009, 10:00:47 pm »
I do agree, but have a second proposal. The two of you follow the tracks (assuming it leads to a killer you'll likely want two there) and I will go to the son's room (as opposed to Evelyn's, because its unlikely anyone else will be there, and aside from pesticide I'm currently unarmed) Also, I'd like to grab a knife and, if there is one in the kitchen, a silver platter or metallic plate of some sort.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2009, 03:16:49 pm »
But three have a better chance against someone who is strong enough to leave such a mark on someone's neck.

Also, if you do go upstairs to check out the Son's Room, you might as well check on Henry too, since his room is Guest Room No. 19 which is just across the hallway. The more people you guys can get to help out, would make things more safe for you don't you think?

I want to see what Garnet will want to do before we actually do anything. xD
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 03:17:20 pm by Firemousey »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2009, 01:39:06 pm »
Sorry about that, I was on a class field trip to the other side of the state. xD

Anyway, I think we should follow the tracks, but not alone. Two at the very least, though three would be safest.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2009, 12:28:49 am »
I shall proceed to Evelyn's son's room, grabbing the before mentioned items from the kitchen. We should end the night in Room 1 and debrief each other on what we found.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2009, 08:55:37 pm »
Wait a second....I just had a good idea for you guys. Instead of separating right now, wouldn't it be safer or wiser to just focus on gathering food right now and then afterward go and investigate the tracks, Evelyn's/Evelyn's Son's Room or gathering weapons later? This way whoever is left would be safe if the murderer or murderers are still roaming around.

I just wanted to put that out there before any final decision was made.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2009, 09:11:16 am »
I agree with her on this one.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2009, 10:12:46 am »
I think at the very least we need to not separate (seeing as thats how issues usually start in horror movies) but I also think we need to follow the tracks.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2009, 06:54:11 pm »
Reluctantly I shall indeed join you guys to follow the tracks. But I say will kill, or at least incapacitate, anyone we find. At this point I assume anyone who is not in our entourage is a murderer, or in cahoots with the murderer. (I love having a reason to use the word "cahoots"!!!) =D

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2009, 10:25:12 pm »
SHENANIGANS!!!!
Sorry, I couldn't help it. Someone had to call it out eventually.  =D

Okay okay, on a serious note, what is the group's final decision? To gather food and weapons first? Or to check out the tracks?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2009, 10:52:24 pm »
I thought weapons and food were gathered? If not, do so quickly so that we may proceed.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2009, 12:26:21 am »
Agreed. Gather food and weapons if we haven't already, then follow the footprints.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2009, 01:54:21 am »
Alrighty then.

Day 4, Afternoon -

The morning passed by quickly. You three have gathered enough nonperishable items to last till the 10th day and no longer need to worry about that part of your survival. Now, onto more dangerous things....like hunting down a murderer! Or murderers for that matter.

After a quick lunch and a gathering of weapons and other supplies outside of food, you three are ready to look for the person who made the muddy tracks in the kitchen - the same person who killed the Gambling Addict. First, you all check out where the tracks came from in the first place, the door nearest the Dining Hall and at the end of the Hallway to the downstairs Guestrooms. From there, the tracks lead into the Dining Room, then the Kitchen, then the Freezer, back out to the first two rooms (Kitchen and Dining Room), and now you stand in the Lounge.

The bodies are still in the Lounge and you find that someone has turned off the loop of how Cassiopeia died. Ignoring that and turning back to the problem at hand, you follow the tracks out of the Lounge and through the Entrance Hall. From there through the Library's first floor to the second Floor where you find large muddy shoes that are DEFINITELY too big to fit Evelyn's dainty feet.

Fortunately there are still muddy tracks from ragged and dirty clothes. You follow these tracks to Room No. 19, Henry's Room....

The door is slightly ajar and a foul smell comes from the room. You can't tell if the smell is of a person who hasn't bathed in days or of a rotting body.

What's the plan guys?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:58:57 am by Firemousey »

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Re: Mousey's Murder Mystery Game - Day 4, Afternoon
« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2009, 07:18:54 am »
I push the door open and go in first since I have a gun, and they can follow.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2009, 10:51:02 am »
I *having thus far walked slightly behind the others* turn around and do a little bit of fiddling around, then, grabbing a knife out of my bag, I follow her ^ in.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2009, 01:36:08 am »
Quickly, Victoria pushes the door open when her gun at the ready. Following swiftly behind her, Kite and Garnet come in baring their knives.

The first thing they see is a decomposing body and then motion from the far side of the room from - a large man getting up from his sleep. He is filthy, mud stains his pants up past his knees, he is shoeless and more importantly you recognize that his clothes are that of a convict from a nearby asylum for the criminally insane.

He doesn't make a move...he slowly looks at all three of you, one face at a time. When he spots Kite a fire lights up in his eyes. His face goes from catatonic to extreme rage bordering on going berserk.

"YOU!!! YOUR MOTHER!!! I WILL KILL THAT BITCH...AFTER I'M DONE...WITH YOU!!!" He shouts then lunges at Kite. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

You have a split second to act! What do you do?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2009, 06:32:12 am »
Shoot him in non-vital areas. We need to keep him alive for questioning.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2009, 04:26:15 pm »
I raise my knife to the readiness. But, if Victoria keeps him from me with those shots then I won't need to stab him...If he falls to the floor I'm going to go step on his newly acquired bullet wounds and have a good little giggle as I watch him writhe in pain! Victoria, you can question him. (still assuming your shots halted my attacker, otherwise this is all moot). And if any words come out of his mouth other than a straight forward answer I'm gonna shove my finger into one of his bullet holes.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2009, 05:30:13 pm »
You guys should look for something to tie him up with. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2009, 12:10:34 am »
Good call. Assuming he is relatively incapacitated, I shall search the room for just that, something to tie him up with.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2009, 01:04:09 am »
Victoria shoots him but to (all) your astonishment, he keeps charging. Victoria fires three shots at his legs which stop him. His face is now a mask of fury and pain. If the bullets won't kill him soon, the fact that he was exposed to bad weather will. The man still isn't dry and he looks like he is freezing.

Reacting quickly, Kite and Garnet run off to find something to tie him up with. He wriggles around on the ground weakly, spilling his blood everywhere.

"I'm going to kill him!" he mutters. "That bitch is going to pay for sending me there! I'll take her son!" he continues completely unaware of anyone but himself in the room. When Kite and Garnet return, he doesn't even seem to realize that they even left, much less are back now. This man is truly deranged...

What now?

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2009, 03:12:11 pm »
I'll hand Garnet any rope I have, step on one of his wounds and hold the tip of my knife firmly against his throat while she ties him, so if he even tries to move my knife can stab him right in the throat.

We can try to question him, but this deranged psycho probably doesn't know much about Evelyn. If they were working together I think she would have offered him a shower or something. Although, it is curious how he would have known how to find any of us out here. I say after we tie him up we quickly question him, but if he doesn't shine any light on our current mystery it would be best just to kill him. If we leave him here alive he could possibly escape or, if he is in fact somehow in cahoots with Evelyn, be let go. But bringing him with us would be quite the hassle, as well as a threat.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2009, 05:20:43 pm »
Garnet, you should join the conversation a little :) We haven't heard from you in a week! We'll need help killing Evelyn! (I could take a Sanji approach and not be willing to hit a woman, ha ha) and leave her death to you guys when the time comes.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2009, 06:46:46 pm »
She's on a field trip atm. =/

What questions will you guys ask him btw? He's tied up and in your hands. Do you really just want to leave him like that, without knowing why he's here or even how he got there? Or if he's really working with Evelyn or not?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2009, 07:29:59 pm »
Could we put this on hold or something until she gets back? I think she should be here too.
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2009, 08:15:45 pm »
I think we should start with the question "how did you get here and what are you doing here?"

Do you know when she'll get back? If it will be relatively soon I'm cool with waiting, but if it will be awhile I think we should progress at least a little bit. I'm eager to investigate our hostess's rooms =D

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2009, 11:14:35 pm »
I don't see any harm in letting you guys interrogate the insane man while she is gone. Other then that though, I think we should wait until she is able to post again.

The insane man looks at you with glassy eyes. After a second thought, his demeanor changes back to that of a man so angry, he could be berserk. Kite backs away from the insane man as the man jerks violently back and forth to get at him.

"I got out from that place!" he shouts. You assume he means the asylum he was kept at from the name on his uniform. "I knew from him that you would be here! Just you wait you little ****, I'm going to get you! And then your mother too!" he shouts.

Apparently, the insane man knows who your mother is, Kite....

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2009, 09:10:52 am »
He doesn't seem to be very helpful. My vote is for killing him.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2009, 09:15:59 am »
Kite, you should go stand somewhere he can't see you, but within hearing distance, maybe he'll be calmer if I interigate him.

(My questionssss~)
Why are you after them?
Why were you put in the asylum?
Do you know Evelyn? How?
Why target us here?
How did 'he' know Kite would be here?
You didn't arrive here with us, how did you get here?
I miss 2010.

Offline fhqwhgads41185

• Cabbit
    • Myspace
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2009, 02:36:18 pm »
*I step outside the room, listening closely to the door but trying (at the expense, possibly, of hearing everything...Victory can clue me in later) to maintain an awareness of my surroundings (trying not to allow Evelyn or anyone to sneak up on me more specifically).

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2009, 03:23:57 pm »
(I wanna join now. o.o I came in a while ago, but the thingy had already started, and, and, yeahhhh.)