Author Topic: Dance Group  (Read 4217 times)

Offline DSaturn

• Sailor Scout
Dance Group
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:02:34 pm »
Recently, I've become obsessed with Japanese dance groups. It started with I discovered ParaPara, Hinoi Team, and moved on, expanding into SNSD, Berries, C-ute, Super Junior, 2NE1 & Big Bang, and pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I want to learn them all, and be able to do them all whenever I hear them, and possibly do them when there is down-time at con. My problem, though, is that most of my group isn't as in to doing it as I am, or they will learn but they don't want to preform, or they are just too far away right now to be a part of it.

What I want to know is, are there any other people in the Portland/Gresham/Troutdale area who would like to get together to learn uddles of random dances and possibly even form a group out of it??? Or, is there already a group that I might possibly be able to jump in to???

I've just really gotten into all of it. Right now Super Junior's Sorry Sorry and Big Bang & 2NE1's Lollipop have been stuck in my head, although I am no where near enough skilled for those yet.
Kumoricon 2013 The Phoenix Down Slackers will be cosplaying:

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
Re: Dance Group
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 04:02:55 pm »
Or, is there already a group that I might possibly be able to jump in to???

There's a talented Portland J-pop dance group that I'm in, called Shojo Project. If you're interested, PM me and I'll grab an application form for you.

Any chance Shojo Project is gonna expand its music genre (Like not only Morning Musume and AKB48)? I wanna do more para para and nico nico oriented stuff :) If that happened i would be interested in joining

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 04:28:53 pm »

My sister needs to change the summary ~_~

Our main focus is Hello Project and AKB. We've done para para before in the past, but don't be expecting a para para song anytime soon.
And no, we don't plan on doing anything Nico Nico.

XD yeah the summary about your group kinda confuses me. I guess girly stuff is not really my thing cause Im like total tomboy if im not cosplaying XD (Ya guys need a graphic designer or like someone to make a logo for ya I can do stuff like that?... since you guys r located around david douglas XD)
I dont know why I dont enjoy Morning musume as much as other peoples.... (I mean i think there awesome but im not obssesed =W=.)

OH WAIT! ARE you gonna do some Hangry and Angry? (cause there hellp project ya know)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 04:29:43 pm by meep »

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 06:48:33 pm »

OH WAIT! ARE you gonna do some Hangry and Angry? (cause there hellp project ya know)

Hangry and Angry? Are they really any good? I watched their first video when it came out and it sucked -_-

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 07:01:51 pm »

Hangry and Angry? Are they really any good? I watched their first video when it came out and it sucked -_-

The PV SUCKED! ok I got to watch them live (It was rawsome) and their album is really good

Offline DSaturn

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 09:18:43 pm »
I don't know... I think right now, I'm much more ParaPara and Nico Nico oriented, myself. Besides, what I'm looking for seems a LITTLE more play around than what you have going on there.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 10:16:42 pm by DSaturn »
Kumoricon 2013 The Phoenix Down Slackers will be cosplaying:

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 10:59:21 pm »
Just saying I'm a complete tomboy and I'm a part of it.
It's really fun despite the hard work XD

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 06:02:37 pm »
Just saying I'm a complete tomboy and I'm a part of it.
It's really fun despite the hard work XD
really? (IZ NAO SOMEWHAT INTERESTED)