Author Topic: Getting in shape for con season 2010  (Read 137808 times)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
Re: Getting in shape for con season 2010
« Reply #600 on: April 22, 2010, 11:48:58 am »
It's also possible you have lordosis, which can cause your stomach to be pushed out more than it should.  If you spend a lot of time sitting in chairs, especially if you have poor posture, it can contribute to your stomach looking worse than it actually is. ^_^;

http://stronglifts.com/lordosis-why-it-causes-lower-back-pain-how-to-fix-it/

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #601 on: April 22, 2010, 12:24:03 pm »
@Nikki: I also have to agree...you look great & I think you might be a bit hard on yourself. You could easily commit to your goal & have it done by Kumoricon. Just have to stick with it & don't cave in & snack unhealthy foods or skip exercise.

Those are my biggest weakness's...I love food so I have a hard time turning it down. Lately my G/F & I have just not been buying any snacks/sweets at all & trying to better balance our proportions for meals as well as not eating our dinner close to bedtime.

As far as the exercise goes...it's not that I don't like doing it. In fact, I have always been an active & energetic person. But these days I work so much that by the time I get home in the evenings, I just don't feel like I have the energy to do it. I'm sure that some of it relates directly to my health & not having any kind of steady cardio workout...but I don't exactly push papers behind a desk all day either. I do get exercise at work since I do work in a mill...its just not a balanced exercise that I can rely on to keep me in shape.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #602 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:07 pm »
@Reppy- It does look like there may be a possibility that I could have that. I have 4 hour long classes and even longer periods of time when I sit doing homework. I will try and work on what that site is saying and probably double check with a doctor since I need a physical soon.

@Cyperous Yeah, the snack foods haven't been getting me until lately. People keep offering to cook for me and I take it because Poor College student=I love food.

I feel ya on exercising though. I'm exhausted as hell after school, work and homework. It's hard to push myself to work out.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #603 on: April 22, 2010, 01:50:08 pm »
it doesnt help that i got huge blisters on the pads of my feet and it hurts every time i walk. so there goes most of my cardio sinc i usually walk home from school. and then im exhausted after walking home so then i dont have the energy to do the crunches. we have a weight room but it doesnt have a crunch master!
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #604 on: April 22, 2010, 01:56:45 pm »
Boogie - You could try working out in the mornings before you start your day. I find it's easier and more motivating if I work out after I get up. Also, if you don't have a scale, you could try taking photos of yourself every week to see the results, as well as take down measurements, and see how many inches you've lost.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #605 on: April 22, 2010, 02:18:18 pm »
I thought about the work out in the mornings idea myself...just doesn't appeal to me at all when I already wake up between 4:00-4:30 am lol.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #606 on: April 22, 2010, 02:24:03 pm »
I've been so inspired to work out lately.
I want to do crunches, sit ups, and lift weights.
I think it's mostly people calling me fat, and me wanting to show them that I can loose weight, and kick them in the face!
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #607 on: April 22, 2010, 02:30:03 pm »
Cyprus - Oooh, yeah that would be hard on yourself if you already get up that early. =/ I usually exercise between 7 - 10 AM, there's no way I'd want to get up earlier than 4 to work out.

Sound - I was in your postion when I was in high school. I would get called fat, and it would motivate me as well, but it also hurt that they were saying those things. If you stay in high spirits and motivate yourself positively, you can prove them wrong. :D
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #608 on: April 22, 2010, 02:37:36 pm »
@Sayda:
That's the plan!
Staying positive! And glaring at those butt-heads in the halls -.-
It is going to be...

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #609 on: April 22, 2010, 03:16:02 pm »
@Sayda:
That's the plan!
Staying positive! And glaring at those butt-heads in the halls -.-

here here! its even worse when your own family reminds you how fat you are. im a big boned person... im proportional...ish. it just makes me happy that the lower half of my legs are hard. im working on the upper half as well.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline ChibiGrace

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #610 on: April 22, 2010, 03:21:39 pm »
Well, I'm walking everywhere now-a-days.
I walk home from school, I walk to the store, I walk to friends, I walk to work, I walk almost everywhere inside the Olympia/Lacey area. My feet end up killing me (espeically when I have a 15lbs. backpack on) but I figure it gives me a workout!

I'm also trying out tennis for the first time this weekend. Wish me luck!

@Sound: Yeah, I know what you mean! My mom is always preaching to me about my weight. Which makes a person a bit insecure, but I'm going for it anyway!
~Kumoricon 2011~
Ciel Phantomhive
Vincent Valentine
Oz Vessalius (Maybe)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #611 on: April 22, 2010, 03:56:00 pm »
@Steely
I know that one too.
"Hey, Katie, when are you going to get off your fat a** and loose some weight?"
My dad when he's cranky.
It is going to be...

oslapedo

« Reply #612 on: April 22, 2010, 04:54:14 pm »
@ boogie, Dayum, girl! You don't look fat or thick or anything! I can't tell from just the picture but your stomach looks like it could be smaller than mine and I've never considered myself fat or any of that junk so stop bein' down on yourself!

Curviness is goygeous. ~

@ soundy, YOU'RE SO AWESOME. You can do it!

I've been feeling pretty dang motivated too! Rollerblading with my friends, and I might start going on jogs with the guy I like! : D

Also, eating less~

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #613 on: April 22, 2010, 05:05:04 pm »
Been DIETAN and EXERCISAN lately. Drinking more water, eating more greens. Running about a mile at least every night, also OATZ AN' SQUATZ.
Last night I even ran myself till I puked.  Not fun though.

oslapedo

« Reply #614 on: April 22, 2010, 05:15:25 pm »
asdfghjkl I love squats so much. I do at least 50 a day now.~

But jebus, throwing up sounds suckish. :,O

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #615 on: April 22, 2010, 05:37:31 pm »
So I played basketball the last 2 nights.  My toes were kind of hurting yesterday, but I played anyways.  They were really hurting the first game.  Still kind of hurting the second game, but didn't notice it as much.  Besides, I was kicking ass that game. XD  You tend not to notice pain when you're doing well.

Well, anyways.. I get home.. and I take off my shoes.. and this is what I see..

(warning: don't click links if you're easily grossed out) XD

http://dontclickme.info/feet1.jpg
http://dontclickme.info/feet2.jpg

(Not even 3 days of wearing girly shoes did that to my feet!)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:41:27 pm by reppy »

Offline ChibiGrace

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #616 on: April 22, 2010, 05:53:20 pm »
Ouch! Now that's what I call painful. That's gonna be hell to walk on.
I'm sorry! That sucks! D:

That's only happened to me once when I was doing a walk for world hunger. I stopped of my 12th miles, my feet killing me, took off my shoes, and found the bottom of my socks stained in red.
Geh, not fun.
~Kumoricon 2011~
Ciel Phantomhive
Vincent Valentine
Oz Vessalius (Maybe)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #617 on: April 22, 2010, 05:54:23 pm »
Squats and wall sits hurt.
It is going to be...

Offline kai-chan

• Cabbit
    • Kawaii Factor
« Reply #618 on: April 22, 2010, 05:58:19 pm »

here here! its even worse when your own family reminds you how fat you are. im a big boned person... im proportional...ish. it just makes me happy that the lower half of my legs are hard. im working on the upper half as well.

yeah when i was in middle school ( now 20) my grandma would always tell me i'm fat. but I myself didnt think i was fat therefore i never excersized cuz if i was being told constantly that im fat when im not why bother? now im at the "official" (from BPI, height and weight) i am "obese" starting this month. before that i was Overweight. T___T so i have been excersizing now trying to look how i was in high school. (size 12-14).

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #619 on: April 22, 2010, 07:00:49 pm »
I've been measuring and weighing myself every day, and so far I've lost one inch from my hips. I haven't lost any weight.

Today I did the elliptical for 40 minutes rather than 30 because I realized that I was only stopping because I wanted to, not because I actually needed to. So from now on, I'll do 40 minutes a day. Maybe I'll move it up in a few weeks.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #620 on: April 22, 2010, 07:13:25 pm »
Today I realized when I flex my stomach I can see four of my rectus abdominis muscles. im srsly scared.... O_O

-does no exercise what so ever except for p.e.-

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #621 on: April 22, 2010, 08:45:09 pm »

yeah when i was in middle school ( now 20) my grandma would always tell me i'm fat. but I myself didnt think i was fat therefore i never excersized cuz if i was being told constantly that im fat when im not why bother? now im at the "official" (from BPI, height and weight) i am "obese" starting this month. before that i was Overweight. T___T so i have been excersizing now trying to look how i was in high school. (size 12-14).

for me, thats the ideal size i want to be. perhaps a few more sizes smaller. i WILL fit into that stupid honey jacket!
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #622 on: April 22, 2010, 08:48:34 pm »
*is a size 13* >>
It is going to be...

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #623 on: April 22, 2010, 08:52:09 pm »
*is a size 13* >>
Sizes go by even numbers. Do you mean that you're between a 12 and 14? Because that's what I am too.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

oslapedo

« Reply #624 on: April 22, 2010, 09:02:28 pm »
What's it called... not exactly youth, but teen/tween sizes or whatever go by odds and adult sizes are even.

I'm not sure what my exact size is but it's more than last year so I gotta keep working >:O

Offline Kurohime

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #625 on: April 22, 2010, 09:03:38 pm »
Boogiepop- you don't need a scale.  You'll know you're making progress when your pants won't stay on- even ten pounds will make a noticeable difference in how they fit. 

My problem is gaining muscle- can't seem to do it.  At all.  Any suggestions, foods I should be eating?  I've gone through periods trying to eat more protein, but it has yet to make a noticeable difference. 

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #626 on: April 22, 2010, 09:13:31 pm »
Boogiepop- you don't need a scale.  You'll know you're making progress when your pants won't stay on- even ten pounds will make a noticeable difference in how they fit.  

My problem is gaining muscle- can't seem to do it.  At all.  Any suggestions, foods I should be eating?  I've gone through periods trying to eat more protein, but it has yet to make a noticeable difference.  

Eat 1g of protein per lb of body weight every day.  You'll probably want to supplement with protein shakes.  Drink 2-3 a day.  That'll probably be around 60g of protein.  I buy my protein powder from trueprotein.com -- you'll most likely want a casein type protein, but whey and egg are good, too.

Good foods I can think of ..

- Eggs
- Oatmeal
- Rice
- Chicken
- Nuts
- Fish
- Turkey
- Beef
- Pork

Right now I'm trying to add muscle, too.  It's tough.  XD  My mornings usually start off with a few whole eggs (3-4), couple slices of toast, maybe some natural peanut butter, some fruit.  Also some vitamins, fish oil, extra virgin olive oil.  If I'm having a "light" breakfast (usually because I don't have time to make eggs), I'll make a protein shake, too.

Btw if you can, I recommend you buy a bottle from www.blenderbottle.com .. I bought 2 of them and they work great.

You should be aiming for 5-6 meals of around 500 calories.

The exercises I'm currently doing to gain mass are squats, deadlifts, bench press, chin-ups/pull-ups.  I notice after I do deadlifts or squats I'm super, super hungry for like 2 days after.

I probably shouldn't be playing basketball since I'm trying to gain weight. But man, it's so much fun.  Cardio in general is kind of bad if you're trying to gain weight because you just burn up a ton of calories.  So, I usually eat something very high in calories after basketball.  Like, two slices of toast smothered with natural peanut butter and Nutella.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 09:17:10 pm by reppy »

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #627 on: April 22, 2010, 09:58:22 pm »
Boogiepop- you don't need a scale.  You'll know you're making progress when your pants won't stay on- even ten pounds will make a noticeable difference in how they fit. 

My problem is gaining muscle- can't seem to do it.  At all.  Any suggestions, foods I should be eating?  I've gone through periods trying to eat more protein, but it has yet to make a noticeable difference. 
thats my problem right now! my pants keep trying to fall off! and theyre so loose around the thighs! i got straight leg pants and they fit me like flares. its just my belly. i need to loose about an inch off of me belly. might start doing lots of crunches and other ab type exercises... perhaps work with the resistance band as well.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #628 on: April 23, 2010, 01:09:14 am »
I think I'm giving myself a heck of a challenge. This summer I'm going to take a weight training class at PCC and visit as often as I can. I've got a skit where Inuyasha ends up wearing no shirt and I need him to be in good shape, if not powerful.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #629 on: April 23, 2010, 01:22:38 am »
why??!! i keep making baked goods! its just so addicting! i need to lay off baking... now that i have to be able to fit into my prom dress AND my cosplay outfit, so that means ill need to duct tape the baking stuff as off limits.

make the baked goods and give to me? nom nom nom

Boogie, you look great, your tummy is not bad at all, it will just take a month or two of ab work to get defined muscles to show up, less if you can cardio the little bit of fat that is left around the belly button sooner.

I'm looking for some company with my cardio workouts if anyone wants to run/bike and lives around Glandstone.  Its boring by yourself :/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 01:44:24 am by camname21 »

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #630 on: April 23, 2010, 01:39:50 am »
I've been measuring and weighing myself every day, and so far I've lost one inch from my hips. I haven't lost any weight.

Today I did the elliptical for 40 minutes rather than 30 because I realized that I was only stopping because I wanted to, not because I actually needed to. So from now on, I'll do 40 minutes a day. Maybe I'll move it up in a few weeks.

If you're thinking in terms of how you look, not how much you weigh, then that's good! I've always been the type to worry about my weight, and not about how I look. I'm trying to transition my thoughts into noticing how I look, not how much I weigh. If you look good, then who cares what the scale says. :D

Also, the elliptical trainer is a good work out. But if you want a faster result, I'd suggest running/jogging. While it's much harder on your body, it causes your body to work harder and works your muscles harder than the elliptical, which lifts the gravity off of your body. I prefer a tredmill, because then I can track how far I've gone and how many calories I've burned. I go for about 35 minutes a day, and am pushing a little past 3 miles now. Before I was getting about 2.25 miles. It really builds up your stamina.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #631 on: April 23, 2010, 08:21:36 am »
@ Katie I
In younger peeps pants, I'm a 13, in older people pants... Well, it depends. Yeah, I'm either a 12 or a 14
It is going to be...

Offline kai-chan

• Cabbit
    • Kawaii Factor
« Reply #632 on: April 23, 2010, 05:41:11 pm »

To gain muscle you got to do cardio (treadmill I think is best) and you have to stretch you muscles after a 10 min warm-up. and then jog on the treadmill but the key factor is you have to break a sweat. Stretching your muscles helps your new muscles develop when you excersize. Also rotate between machines that target certain muscles but dont over due them and don't keep on using the same machine every day, rotate what muscles you target and have a day or two gap between working that same muscle.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #633 on: April 23, 2010, 05:45:59 pm »

If you're thinking in terms of how you look, not how much you weigh, then that's good! I've always been the type to worry about my weight, and not about how I look. I'm trying to transition my thoughts into noticing how I look, not how much I weigh. If you look good, then who cares what the scale says. :D

Also, the elliptical trainer is a good work out. But if you want a faster result, I'd suggest running/jogging. While it's much harder on your body, it causes your body to work harder and works your muscles harder than the elliptical, which lifts the gravity off of your body. I prefer a tredmill, because then I can track how far I've gone and how many calories I've burned. I go for about 35 minutes a day, and am pushing a little past 3 miles now. Before I was getting about 2.25 miles. It really builds up your stamina.
Oh yeah, weight is pretty much useless since muscle weighs more than fat anyways, and there's height and proportions to think of.

I might switch to actually running eventually, but I like being able to work out privately in my own home. Maybe when I'm more comfortable running around in short shorts and a tank top. I wish I had a tredmill, but the elliptical also tracks how far I've gone as well as how many carbs and calories I've burned, although I doubt that those are counted accurately.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Kurohime

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #634 on: April 23, 2010, 08:17:09 pm »
Cardio- it's the bicycle or bust for me.  Will do though; the weather's almost reliable now.

More specifically, I'm looking to turn a meager 2-3 pushups into 20.  I tried a routine last year (multiple repetitions three times a week) but after five weeks had about zero progress.  It was very disheartening.

You should be aiming for 5-6 meals of around 500 calories.
WOW.  I don't think I could eat that much if I tried.  But I will keep count of my protein grams; I need to make a concerted effort to get more.  

As others have said, weight's not the best measure.  The healthy amount of skin you should have on your stomach/ribs when you pull at it is about an inch or less.  I managed it for a couple years in college, thanks to hills, stairs and no car.  
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:18:25 pm by Kurohime »

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #635 on: April 25, 2010, 01:35:55 am »

Oh yeah, weight is pretty much useless since muscle weighs more than fat anyways, and there's height and proportions to think of.

I might switch to actually running eventually, but I like being able to work out privately in my own home. Maybe when I'm more comfortable running around in short shorts and a tank top. I wish I had a tredmill, but the elliptical also tracks how far I've gone as well as how many carbs and calories I've burned, although I doubt that those are counted accurately.

I dislike running in public, too. Although, I don't mind at all if I'm in a gym doing it. Everyone's there to exercise, and minds their own business.

Also, if your elliptical has the option for you to input your weight for accurate calories, that might help to track them a little better.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

oslapedo

« Reply #636 on: April 25, 2010, 12:41:52 pm »
I FEEL LIKE MY LOVE HANDLES ARE GETTING SMALLER AND I CAN DO HIGH KICKS, YAYYY~

Even just a little excercise every day really can make a difference!

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #637 on: April 25, 2010, 12:52:07 pm »
I found the secret to shedding pounds. I got a job as the night house-keeper at a hospital. You only get to sit down once every two hours and if there's an emergency surgery or a baby is born, man, talk about burning calories. I've lost 25 pounds in 6 months. I've actually had to start eating MORE to avoid getting UNDER weight. ^^
Have YOU heard the good news of Jenova?

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #638 on: April 25, 2010, 12:56:11 pm »
I excercise on the weekends mostly, in the past month I've lost nearly 30 pounds, and thats from walking everywhere. Got my Pokewalker to keep me entertained when I'm taking a break.

Edit: lost about 2 inches on my thighs and stomach.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:57:08 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #639 on: April 25, 2010, 12:58:59 pm »
I excercise on the weekends mostly, in the past month I've lost nearly 30 pounds, and thats from walking everywhere. Got my Pokewalker to keep me entertained when I'm taking a break.

great job. I'm tempted to get the new Pokemon games, but they've already taken so much of my money over the years.... (I'll prolly get it anyway they know I'm a slave to the franchise)
Have YOU heard the good news of Jenova?

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #640 on: April 25, 2010, 01:01:20 pm »
Haaa, yesterday Doe and I walked about 6.5 miles and then I went to the KumoriCat ball thing last night, while Doe and Nick went to Prom practicly just down the street.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #641 on: April 25, 2010, 04:11:35 pm »
I have barely lost any weight (besides the 30 pounds last month) but I have gained muscle.
The only place I've started having problems working out is my abs. Both crunches and sit ups have started to really hurt my lower back.
I've been reading lots of reviews of The Ab Circle Pro and I'm thinking I'll convince my parents in to ordering one (they think me wanting to get in shape is amazing xD)
What do you guys think?
It is going to be...

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #642 on: April 25, 2010, 04:23:09 pm »
do it do it do it do it!

I myself need to start going to the gym
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #643 on: April 25, 2010, 05:33:42 pm »
I have barely lost any weight (besides the 30 pounds last month) but I have gained muscle.
The only place I've started having problems working out is my abs. Both crunches and sit ups have started to really hurt my lower back.
I've been reading lots of reviews of The Ab Circle Pro and I'm thinking I'll convince my parents in to ordering one (they think me wanting to get in shape is amazing xD)
What do you guys think?
If you do. You need to let us know how it goes!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #644 on: April 25, 2010, 05:35:03 pm »
My mom's been considering getting one, her one condition is that I use it too.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Kurohime

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #645 on: April 25, 2010, 06:08:52 pm »
Won't that still hurt your back?  Most of my (mild) back injuries come from twisting sideways...

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #646 on: April 25, 2010, 06:09:38 pm »
I hope not >>
It is going to be...

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #647 on: April 25, 2010, 06:16:11 pm »
Get an Ab Wheel ;D

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #648 on: April 25, 2010, 06:18:43 pm »
Reppy needs his girly/manly good looks for Chii.

the place I'm moving to has an excersise room :D this makes me happy
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #649 on: April 25, 2010, 11:26:37 pm »
Reppy needs his girly/manly good looks for Chii.

the place I'm moving to has an excersise room :D this makes me happy

It's true.  I plan on trying to gain as much muscle mass over the next 3 months, and then doing an insane low calorie cutting phase for like a month, month and a half before the con with lots of cardio. xD  I did a 1600 calorie diet once for a few weeks and lost a ton of weight and had some insane abdominal muscles going on. XD  I also *cough* used to go tanning back then. XD  I definitely need to look into adding a little color before the con.. I don't want my paleness frightening anyone. D: