Author Topic: TD Bro Chad: A cosplay group  (Read 94121 times)

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
Re: TD Bro Chad: A cosplay group
« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2009, 01:00:56 am »
Of Course I would get a wig. I'm no two bit cosplayer ya know.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #201 on: November 27, 2009, 02:31:30 am »
I'm interested in cosplaying Jack the Mimiga but I dunno just yet. The cosplay would definitely be cheaper than my others however it would still be money spent. But it'd be a fun cosplay so I want to try and do it.

Just gotta see if I'm gonna be able to afford much of anything this next year, let alone a 4th cosplay. Having a white wig, green goggles, and an ushanka hat would be freakin' sweet too. Fun and easy accessories ftw.
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2009, 09:52:06 am »
Huzzah, I'm sure things will pan out for everyone. Also ya'll should play Cave Story if you haven't. It's free and amazing.

Also, with these many people, we officially have the biggest Cave Story cosplay group of all time. Cool, yeah? Not that it's a hard task to achieve.

EDIT: Torei said she will be Sue in her Mimiga form.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:12:39 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2009, 08:08:36 pm »
Also, with these many people, we officially have the biggest Cave Story cosplay group of all time. Cool, yeah? Not that it's a hard task to achieve.
This is so awesome XD So it'd be for kcon, right?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2009, 08:31:51 pm »
Charaters
Misery
Sue
Momorin
Kazuma
Booster
ANY OF THE MIMIGAS

We were thinking about making up a cute design for the people doing Mimigas, of just white wigs with their ears, giant shirts and maybe some paws. Even if you don't want to wear it all day I think the costumes would be easy enough to host a photoshoot (which we will be doing with a good photographer).

I have a folder FULL of Cave Story pictures, so if you are interested in someone and want to see some better photos, let me know!!

I would do a Sue Sakamoto, or Booster ^^
If you still need them of course
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 08:32:39 pm by soundninja12 »
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2009, 10:33:49 pm »
We has a Sue since the last page now actually...but wat, booster?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2009, 11:36:00 pm »
NVM, actually.

I've been peer pressured in to another cosplay (O.O) and no longer have room for any others...
My apologies.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 11:38:07 pm by soundninja12 »
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2009, 04:08:10 pm »
Well I feel like a tool. I consider myself a TigerD*ck  but I never post... But I'm working on it.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #208 on: November 29, 2009, 10:53:25 pm »
Just lettin' ya know, Nikki, Jack the Mimiga is definitely on my list now. I will be cosplaying him in 2010 for the Cave Story shoot.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #209 on: November 29, 2009, 11:17:09 pm »
YAY I LOVE YOU :>

I was just playing Cave Story actually. Finally found Sues Mom. Stupid friggin' secret passageway.

In other news I'm highly considering not going to AX and saving up some more money, and going through with some other vacation time that me and Kyle have spoken of. Mostly what has pushed this is that Kyle has agreed to be Battler to my Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. I have to pay for his costume though hahaha. I don't mind since I'm going to be doing her ballroom gown in the next two years and I NEED a Battler for awesome pictures and to be my slave dog/beat me to the ground.

That and.....BattlerxBeato is my OTP '////'
So yeah, if anyone wants to jump on the Umineko bandwagon (Doesn't have to be for Kcon, I know we will defiantly be doing this more then once.) Let me knooooowwwww. Oh and watch it :>

Also anyone who wants an extra cosplay for Kumoricon, defiantly check out Marquise and Rhianna's MGS group. Ren jumped in on that and I'm sure there are more manly characters and sutfffffffffff.

Also those going to MEWcon, if there's group cosplays (3+) let me know so I can update the front page of this thread. Otherwise I'm going to be updating with Sakuracon stuff.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #210 on: November 29, 2009, 11:38:19 pm »
Also anyone who wants an extra cosplay for Kumoricon, defiantly check out Marquise and Rhianna's MGS group. Ren jumped in on that and I'm sure there are more manly characters and sutfffffffffff.

^ This!!! Yes, check out our MGS group. There are a tooooon of characters that are still up for grabs and if ya haven't played all of Metal Gear Solid (or any) that's no problem! Darn expensive PS3 and it's games. >.> And if ya need brushing up on your MGSism youtube is wonderful! ;D

Join us, please, and we'll love you forever!

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2009, 12:19:03 am »
Yes! METAL GEAR SOLID is where its at yo! :D

I'm going to Mewcon fo sho~ so I look forward to seeing some other cool bro's!

As for Sakuracon, unless the room is incredibly cheap... Me and Maki are out. :/ I hope we can go, but we would need some bro's to share a room with. Cuz we be poor.   ::)
Soul Eater: Soul (90%)
Metal Gear Solid1: Meryl(20%)
Guilty Gear: Sol(30%)
Baccano:Carol(85%)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2009, 04:03:16 am »
Balrog (Charles, Kyle said he would help you make it if you are defiantly going through with it)
I am definitely going through with it.  Trying to convince Kim to be a Mimiga and be a part of this too.

Also, Mark as Doctor = must.

Anyway, I just had a brilliant idea for how I'm going to make an epic Balrog, and I'm going to try to make it so that I can use the base of it for my GIANT BLOCK OF SMILING TOFU V2 cosplay.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #213 on: November 30, 2009, 08:54:55 am »
Haha so just an update of who we do and don't have.

Quote- Kyle
Sue- Torei?
Curly Brace- Nikki
Kazuma- Jameson
Momorin-
Balrog- Charles
Misery- Holding this for someones decision
The Doctor- Mark
King-
Booster-
Itoh-
Toroko- Katie
Jack- Ren

Really, all that is going to be super necessary to complete the group would be King. If Misery isn't done by who I'm holding for, Torei has it and then Sue will be open.
Also I'll be updating the front page with Sakuracon things.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 09:16:40 am by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #214 on: November 30, 2009, 04:00:03 pm »
Aww, sadface!  Would be awesome to have you at AX, but understandable if you don't go b/c super expensive.

I don't think I'll be joining you in the Cave Story stuff simply because I have way, way too many costumes I'm trying to do this year..damn costuming being so expensive. I just spent $300 on my dark jedi I'm doing and I'm not done with it yet <.<

Also agreed, MGS = love. Could always use more MGS baddies. Or even just random PMC's from MGS4 ;)
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #215 on: November 30, 2009, 10:33:14 pm »
I will so Do King. I mean He has one of, if not the most bad ass weapons in the game.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:45:48 pm by Classy Viking »
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

• Catgirl
« Reply #216 on: November 30, 2009, 11:59:27 pm »
Just pitching if any TD bros want to join in on y G Gundam group that'd pretty chill.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2009, 05:08:54 pm »
I will so Do King. I mean He has one of, if not the most bad ass weapons in the game.
Level 2 Sword has the Most DPM (damage per minute), second most DPS (damage per second) at point-blank.

The only weapon with better DPS is the Rocket Launcher V2 at Level 3, which deals about 900 DPS IIRC, but falters for DPM because it can only have a maximum of 42 shots.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #218 on: December 05, 2009, 12:32:50 am »
Just wanna say... your all awesome. :3 

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #219 on: December 05, 2009, 05:12:28 pm »
Also agreed, MGS = love. Could always use more MGS baddies. Or even just random PMC's from MGS4 ;)
Yes.
Check into it folks, cuz it's hella awesome. I'm just sayin'~
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2009, 02:22:50 pm »
So a couple things my TD's.

One, front page is screwed up. I know. I gotta fix it.

Two, as per request of 3 people I applied for a TD groups page on Deviantart. It's going through approval. We'll see what happens. EDIT ACCEPTED!!!! http://tigerdick.deviantart.com/

Three, this group is big. I want to ask those who are a part of this that don't cosplay with us regularly (Patrick, Meg, Meagan, Alyson, Katie, Shannon and other people that I didn't mention that aren't on the front page that consider themselves part of the group). Do you plan on cosplaying with us a bit? I mean, a lot of us are doing Baccano! and the such but I want to know if you plan on cosplaying with us more then that. I don't mind people being "official members" with us but if they aren't going to participate more then once I don't really see the point of being part of a group yeah? So let me know. This group was suppose to be a joke and then it became...serious but not. If you don't you'll still be a part of TigerDick but I'll probably take you off of the front page, just because those are usually the first people I contact for stuff. Just let me know as soon as possible. I'll be editing things after I get on break and I'll probably just take the people off that don't respond.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 03:43:02 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2009, 05:30:18 pm »
I definitely plan to be cosplaying with you guys! It's a bit hard being in high school and not being able to drive and having protective parents, but I'm trying my best to keep up :D It'll be easier once the summer rolls around.
I'm planning on doing these TD cosplays:
-Baccano!
-Cave Story
-Um Jammer Lammy
and whatever else shows up that interests me.

Oh yeah also I'll probably hitch a ride to MEW for at least the last day. I can't guarantee I can toss together a whole 'nother cosplay before then, but we'll see.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 07:19:14 pm by fleur_fraise »
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2009, 05:35:58 pm »
I'd love to cosplay with you guys, but I don't really know what you are doing.
I have a bunch of cosplays planned, but there is always room for more, and IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO BE PART OF THE GROUP! :D
so is there a list of cosplay things you guys are doing? ^^

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2009, 06:05:03 pm »
If you guys are really gonna do Interstella 5555 cosplay in the future then Im gonna be soooooooo happy like none other!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2009, 06:38:39 pm »
@ Katie- I knew you would be. You're cosplaying with us enough already I don't really feel like asking.

@Nightlotus- Front page muh lady.

@Meep- We actually are! I confirmed it the other night. I'm happy that people will enjoy it because I'm excited as all hell too.

Also open for ideas guys. If you want to do something, TELL ME. Let's not get a million groups going for a con though....I'm not going to be the one to keep track of all of them. '10 is definitely full for most people it looks like but we can try to get other stuff going for '11. I know the Interstella group is happening (We're all full though D:) and I'm not sure what else is really happening? I heard talk of Olivia's Touhou group going on....I dunno. I think there's a small group getting set up from Boogiepop Phantom because people started jumping all up on things when I mentioned I was going to finally make Boogiepop in '11. ANYWAYS CONVERSATION IS COOL.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 06:43:42 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2009, 07:18:25 pm »
Well, Andrew and I will probably be doing Akira and Minoru from Lucky Star. Anyone else is free to jump in, but I have no idea when we'll be cosplaying them. I'm hoping for kcon, but I still have to run it by Andrew.

I also think it would be so cool if we did a TD skit in the cosplay contest at kcon. I have an idea for a SZS one, but it requires a lot of people and could possibly have a show-stopping dance number.
It's just an idea, of course ;D
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2009, 07:26:08 pm »
I can throw together Kaere if need be. I don't know if I'll have time for Kumoricon though. Also there was talk of a JSR skit sometime in the future but I don't know when.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2009, 07:50:17 pm »
That's awesome, about the JKR skit.
I love to write scripts and similar things, so let me know if you need a writer XD
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

• Catgirl
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2009, 08:34:38 pm »
I dunno about the future yet. But I would love to get a Basara group together sometime.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2009, 09:03:02 pm »
I think Rhianna, Marquise, and Mark want to do one too. You should talk to them :>

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #230 on: December 09, 2009, 10:00:01 pm »
@Man of the Public
        YES!!! I WILL BE DATE!! lol, 2011 is when me and my friend Syd are going as Date, and Kojiro. :) So, I'm up for that one.

Offline minuetlove

• Oni
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2009, 11:44:00 pm »
I, Maegan, certainly do wish to be apart of the Tiger Dick Cosplay group! :3 I'm hoping to have my Baccano outfit done at most by next K-con. I would also be super pleased to be apart of more group cosplays. You already know about my wish to do Taiga (Jameson seems to be on board with that as Ryuji) and I'm open to many other ideas as well. ^w^
2010-11 hopeful cosplays

Souseiseki; Nice Holystone; Allenby Beardsley; Greece; Taiga Aisaka

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2009, 11:56:02 pm »
We are technically full on I5555 for the main cast, though we could always have people be fans (preferably the blue ones since that's what we're doing). OR the bad guys that kidnap the band! That'd be pretty freaking awesome.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2009, 12:27:45 am »
We do need them :O BLUE PEOPLE PLZ

~2012 cosplay mofos~

• Catgirl
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2009, 06:52:37 am »
@Man of the Public
        YES!!! I WILL BE DATE!! lol, 2011 is when me and my friend Syd are going as Date, and Kojiro. :) So, I'm up for that one.

Man I wanted to be Date, I guess I have to work out now to be Yukimura.

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2009, 08:43:27 am »
I'm not really going to any con but kumo next year (and maybe maybe maybe sak) so i don't have that much of a chance to cosplay with you guys, i'm being a pokemon at kumo (i think) but i don't really know of any cosplays i could do that would tie into what you guys are doing (I kinda am not 'into'/never heard about things you are cosplaying from)

BUT: I'm cool with doing costumes i don't know *that* much about, so if there is a cosplay you need someone to do, i can make it! ^^

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2009, 01:14:41 pm »
@Man of the Public ~ LOL, sorry! I didn't mean to steal your character. XP I'm 5ft so I'd be chibi Date, so if you wanna be him too thats cool. Yukimura is awesome too! I'd love to get some people to be Date's 3 cronys. Also I may be able to convince Maki to be Nou... we shall see.OH! and Mark should go as Shingen! XD       

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2009, 03:35:00 pm »
@Man of the Public

Man I wanted to be Date, I guess I have to work out now to be Yukimura.

lol, jameson I'm actually doing yukimura at sakura con, but if you all need more people I can go as him or sub out as sasuke (I'm working on that one as well)

Katie
Yes let's do the lucky channel hosts for kcon

sorry I haven't been on the forums that much but I just moved out of home and don't have internet up : (.
But yeah hows everyone doing?

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2009, 04:58:46 pm »
That's why you haven't been on yahoo a lot. If I looked like a porn star and had the time I would be her http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/sb-kasuga1.html but I have too much to do and I don't wanna make that hahaha. Also anyone up for da Uminek's at Kumoricon? Olivia mentioned being Kyrie and I'm going to be doing Beatrice. Kyle was going to be Battler but I can't afford to pay for it now >:

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2009, 05:00:39 pm »
Katie
Yes let's do the lucky channel hosts for kcon

YESSSS~
We should make the background too, and get two people to hold it up behind us when we take pictures.
This is going to be so awesome.

For the people unfamiliar with Lucky Star, this is who we'll be cosplaying:

:D
I'm glad you're back, Andrew.

Also, now it's looking like I'm going to MEW for the second AND third days. I'm planning on doing Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo and maybe my Engie.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

• Catgirl
« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2009, 05:06:57 pm »
@Brock
Well this plan was for 2011, but if you want Yukimura go for it, I'll take Sasuke or someone else.
@Bash
Or normalsize!Date.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:57:18 pm by Man of the Public »

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2009, 05:15:52 pm »
@Man of the Public ~ LOL, sorry! I didn't mean to steal your character. XP I'm 5ft so I'd be chibi Date, so if you wanna be him too thats cool. Yukimura is awesome too! I'd love to get some people to be Date's 3 cronys. Also I may be able to convince Maki to be Nou... we shall see.OH! and Mark should go as Shingen! XD       
I really need to take the time to get into this series.  ::)
I have vacation time now though so woo!
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2009, 01:32:13 am »
DO IT!!! Sengoku basara is worth getting into

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2009, 03:24:08 am »
If I looked like a porn star and had the time I would be her http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/sb-kasuga1.html

Pssssh, they don't have hips. They're like boys with DDs.

Sorry to hear about Battler though, I was lookin' forward to that. ... Y'know, there is a MUCH cheaper outfit for Battler... I believe the last I knew it was on your computer background. ;)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2009, 06:19:13 am »
If I looked like a porn star and had the time I would be her http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/sb-kasuga1.html

Pssssh, they don't have hips. They're like boys with DDs.

Sorry to hear about Battler though, I was lookin' forward to that. ... Y'know, there is a MUCH cheaper outfit for Battler... I believe the last I knew it was on your computer background. ;)

I see what you did thar.....and I like it.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #245 on: December 11, 2009, 05:09:48 pm »
So I just realized you guys are thinking of doing a Dijimon gijinka.... if you do I AM SOOOO THERE!

I've been wanting to do one for so long, but I thought I'd look dorky if I did it by myself XD
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2009, 12:09:39 am »
So I just realized you guys are thinking of doing a Dijimon gijinka.... if you do I AM SOOOO THERE!

I've been wanting to do one for so long, but I thought I'd look dorky if I did it by myself XD

Well, I believe what was discussed was a small 02 digimon group with just the main digimon of the 2nd set digidestined. We were wanting to keep it to that group so that it wouldn't be a huge parade like pokemon was this year. I'm not sure who exactly is taken at this point, I think Nikki would be able to answer you on that. Dunno when this will be happening though, could be 2011 or later.

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2009, 12:32:43 am »
@Brock
Well this plan was for 2011, but if you want Yukimura go for it, I'll take Sasuke or someone else.
@Bash
Or normalsize!Date.

LOL!

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2009, 03:38:40 am »

Well, I believe what was discussed was a small 02 digimon group with just the main digimon of the 2nd set digidestined. We were wanting to keep it to that group so that it wouldn't be a huge parade like pokemon was this year. I'm not sure who exactly is taken at this point, I think Nikki would be able to answer you on that. Dunno when this will be happening though, could be 2011 or later.

: ( but there's no brown digidestined in the first two seasons, so who could I be?

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2009, 08:44:53 am »
Yeah, I think we decided on 2011. I think the list is....

Wormmon- Ren
Veemon-Me
Armadillomon-
Hawkmon-
Gatomon
Patamon-
It would be cute to have the digidestin as well though :D I think we would have to round up the rest of the digimon though and all of the digidestin to make it work though. Oh, and also it's our own designs we're doing, not going off any pictures.

@Brock- It's fine if they aren't brown :P I see you as Davis for some reason.

Also Kyle just mentioned cosplaying Mugen from Samurai Champloo sometime. IS THAT PERFECT OR IS THAT FRIGGIN PERFECT? He needs more convincing I think.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 02:42:00 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~