Author Topic: TD Bro Chad: A cosplay group  (Read 94073 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Re: TD Bro Chad: A cosplay group
« Reply #500 on: March 12, 2010, 08:08:25 pm »
SCREW YOU GUYS~ I'MMA GO MAKE STUFF.

And I was speaking of the Black cute suit things they wear on the ship :>
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #501 on: March 13, 2010, 12:08:17 am »
I'm so excited for spring break - I'm gonna work on Czes's jaaaaacket and recoloring the hat. 8D I found the perrrrrrrfect fabric and it's the right color (unlike the hat which was only ballpark) so I have devised a plan to try and get them to match...

If everything goes right it'll turn out badass. (Well, as badass as a tormented 231 year old kid can be.)

Worse case scenaro I'm out 40 dollars. =/

I'm trying to be optimistic in the face of my sewing abilities. This jacket scares me.
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #502 on: March 13, 2010, 12:09:33 am »
Ohh the Sylvana uniform itself! Like Alex wears. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/Trumby/Alexrow_fullbody.png That could be pretty easy too.

Ren: take your time with it! Plenty of time until kcon! :D
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #503 on: March 13, 2010, 01:45:27 am »
^ Very true, thanks! But if we have a Baccano shoot before then I'd like to have it done~ Can't let ya have all the fun, suited in your 30's wear. ;)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #504 on: March 13, 2010, 08:56:30 am »
I don't know how much I can help since it seems like you know more then me when it comes to sewing. But if you need help I can try and help because sometimes I'm helpful :>

And yeah....I need to start planning that Baccano! thing after finals are done. One that note though I finally got my leather paint and I'm almost done painting my Miria shoes! They are ridiculously accurate, which pleases me. I was looking  at my dress the other day (pictures online) and it's really inaccurate though >: We made it before I snagged the Baccano! Character sheets. It kinda makes me wanna rip it apart and start over...real bad. BUT I WON'T.

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #505 on: March 14, 2010, 09:09:20 pm »
Hahahahaha, it only SEEMS like I know more. ;D And thank you!

Your Miria shoes look soooo great! They totally remind me of shoes my mom used to wear when I was a kid though. Those 90s women's professional shoes, haha. The kind that come in navy, red, black.... Oh man, flashbacks, aaaaaaaah!

And don't you touch that dress! >> It's not super inaccurate and is the best Miria dress in existance.

Besides, stressing over that dress isn't relaxing. :P

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #506 on: March 17, 2010, 12:51:10 pm »
Oh man, haha, I actually forgot we were doing the photoshoot! Hopefully we can get a weekend picked for that soon so I can make sure I don't end up having to work it.

And don't you touch that dress! >> It's not super inaccurate and is the best Miria dress in existance.

Besides, stressing over that dress isn't relaxing. :P
THIS.

Also the shoes look good, Nikki!
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #507 on: March 17, 2010, 01:02:38 pm »
After my finals I'm going to be calling places and setting things up. Just right now is too busy. I'll get all the info to ya'll when I figure it out and we can plan a date >:

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #508 on: March 18, 2010, 01:45:49 am »
Heh I know, that's fine with me. I just know I can't do April 10th, May 22nd, or June 5th. Any other weekend works for me, I'll just have to schedule my work weekends around it :)

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #509 on: March 18, 2010, 01:14:19 pm »
No rush, Nikki. After all, some of us still gotta finish our cosplays. :D

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #510 on: March 18, 2010, 03:55:38 pm »
*nods*
I'm not too excited to make my Nick wig, but whatever :P
It's worth it :D
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #511 on: March 18, 2010, 10:31:51 pm »
May is going to be super busy for me, at least for mothers day weekend and the weekend after that.
lots of testing, a play performance, and prom.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #512 on: March 19, 2010, 04:23:23 am »
^ What play? =D

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #513 on: March 19, 2010, 10:21:35 am »
Watch DRR! 11. Then you will know what me and Kyle want to cosplay from it.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #514 on: March 19, 2010, 07:58:52 pm »
Watch DRR! 11. Then you will know what me and Kyle want to cosplay from it.
I just saw that :D
so awesome.
^ What play? =D
it's called Beauty IS a Beast.
it's pretty awesome, but I need to make several renaissance dresses for it D: that's what I'm spending most of my spring break on.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #515 on: March 19, 2010, 11:22:55 pm »
That sounds interesting! And I like the title. ;D Though I do not admire ya having to make renaissance dresses, geez, lots and lots of fabric! x_x Good luck!!!!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #516 on: March 19, 2010, 11:59:15 pm »
Omg Miria and Isaac <3 so good!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #517 on: April 06, 2010, 10:08:54 am »
Did everyone have fun at Sakuracon? I hope so :D I heard the KoF and Baccano! shoots both went well!

I'm pretty bored in class right now so I'm going to be updating the front page with stuff the group is doing. The plans for Kumoricon are King of Fighters, Cave Story, Baccano!, and MGS yeah? I'll need a list of who from the group is doing what from the MGS people :3

Also we are going to talk about trying to do a panel. I'll be making a chat on Saturday night to talk about it. Email me for info.

Also, also, thinking about trying to cut down our list again. There are a lot of people on there who have just, disappeared? I haven't talked to in months and aren't involved in cosplay at all. They can still be "TD's" but I am just going to remove them from the list on our topic yeah? There's really only a handful of us that cosplay together anyways >.>

EDIT: Actually we'll just discuss that in the chat thing. PM me if you want in or not so can figure out a time.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:26:13 am by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #518 on: April 06, 2010, 07:49:41 pm »
Sakuracon was fun~ I didn't get to hang out with too many TD Bros, but I had a good time regardless. I'm excited to get my Athena pictures from Jason, doing a photoshoot was so cool! I need a better wig though, mine was too small on the inside and kept feeling like it was falling off.

At the con I bought a really long blonde wig for super cheap, and I want to know if there's anything I could cosplay with it. I know you usually claim the blonde characters, Nikki, but can I have one some time? ;D
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #519 on: April 06, 2010, 08:32:47 pm »
Hahaha, totally Katie :P Just let me know~

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #520 on: April 06, 2010, 08:38:26 pm »
I need suggestions though, lol. I should ask around.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #521 on: April 06, 2010, 08:46:02 pm »
So I've been wondering about what days we're doing the different Groups? Since I'm in both Cave Story and Scott Pilgrim.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #522 on: April 06, 2010, 09:12:48 pm »
Scott Pilgrim is Day 0.
Cave Story idk, I think Day 1 or 2.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #523 on: April 08, 2010, 05:49:42 pm »
New DRRRRRR! opening!!!!! <3

I swear I WILL cosplay from this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt5hFJjHvPE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:51:38 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #524 on: April 09, 2010, 12:38:45 am »
New characters, yay! Can't wait to watch this newest episode :D

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #525 on: April 09, 2010, 12:51:30 am »
Duuuuudes, sooooooooooo excited for the new episode! The new opening is so chill - I like it.

Man, I can't even begin to fathom the kcon schedule so early. I've got four costumes planned (as well as a backup costume ready) and only three days so that means one is gonna be a photoshoot thing...

Most likely O. Chris, in all actuality. I'd rather wear Jack, Otacon, and Czeslaw all day. More stoked about them, y'know?

But it also depends on what the groups are doing.

We'll see, we'll see.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #526 on: April 09, 2010, 12:43:43 pm »
I feel your pain, Ren. I'm planning to have 5 *new* costumes for AX this year..which means 5 new ones for Kcon too <.< ...plus Firo, lols. I think I'll end up wearing Firo just for the shoot though. Ah, no sense in trying to plan that out yet..plenty of time before then <.<

But don't forget, you also have Friday if you ever do day 0 :P

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #527 on: April 09, 2010, 03:49:55 pm »
The plans for Kumoricon are King of Fighters, Cave Story, Baccano!, and MGS yeah? I'll need a list of who from the group is doing what from the MGS people :3

I think we've just got Rheanna as Meryl, Anthony as Johnny Akiba, and I'm Otacon. As far as I know Marquise isn't doing MGS anymore and there aren't any other TDs. So yeah, that's us. 8D

Anthony - Yeah, it is a ways away so I'm not gonna plan it out (or try to, at least, haha) ... Although, I am gonna be there Day 0 soooo.... EXTRA DAY, YEAH! Thanks for reminding me! =D

Meanwhile, you're a costume machine. I thought that was Nikki! :P

EDIT: Also, Nikki, this ain't priority by any means but I'm not listed as a Baccano cosplayer. Just wanted to point that out. =)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 04:17:45 pm by Mei Long »

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #528 on: April 09, 2010, 05:52:13 pm »
So. My list is getting ridiculous. I need to cut things. I was thinking of cutting Akira, since the wig is scaring me. My hair is lumpy and makes my head look big under a wigcap, and so a really short wig is kinda scary for me. But Andrew has already started on his side of the costume, so I'd feel like a jerk if I dropped it. I should talk to him.

Like I mentioned in the Baccano thread, I might drop Eve. It seems like too much money to spend on a costume I'm not crazy about. I just don't want to feel like a random loser cosplaying from a different thing while the entire rest of the group is doing Baccano. I want to do a giant group with everyone! And the frustrating thing is that the wig I bought for Hinaichigo isn't styled yet, and, unstyled, it could totally work for Eve if we just pinned the bangs back. I checked the website of the place I bought it from and their prices are way more expensive online than they were at Sakuracon, and they have a smaller amount of colors that things come in.

I'm thinking of moving BB Hood up to this year, but I want to put this group first so I'll just push it back again if need be.

Also, Ma-san is done. Completely. And, like I mentioned above, I have a super long blonde wig I can use for anything.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #529 on: April 09, 2010, 06:15:07 pm »
As I said Katie it's up to you completely. Deciding how many and what costumes to do can be hard sometimes. Just think it over. And no one is going to hate you for not doing Baccano! with us or anything :P Just do whatever you want to do most.

I plan on wearing Lammy to Akicon this year if you want to do Lammy stuff and I have a Darkstalkers cosplay I'd like to do eventually as well (though not for a bit). After Sakuracon next year though, I may have to drop out of group stuff for a bit due to school. I have a list of things I'd like to do but figuring out big group things can get troublesome from time to time and I don't want this all to be based on LOL WHAT NIKKI IS DOING.

But we do have Cave Story for Kumoricon which I'm excited for, Baccano! too, and a bunch of people are doing Metal Gear Solid. Also King of Fighters!
Akicon isn't looking too big but it's kind of a bro con. Me and Kyle were going to do 21st century Isaac and Miria if we had time and I'm going to fix up Lammy.
Sakuracon for some of the group is Interstella 5555. We have the band filled up but if anyone wanted to be a random alien or something that would be cool. I'm also doing Melty Blood with someone else group since they asked me to be Arc and there are lots of characters in that if anyone wants to join in. Also moar KoF.
And then Kumoricon '11 I'm finally making Boogiepop. I'm just going to rewear stuff and focus all of my energy on that.

Besides that the only other thing planned in Megaman for Sakuracon '12 for my household and a few friends outside of the group. If anyone wants to make that a TD thing it's up to you guys.

If not and you guys have any other suggestions then let me know. I probably won't participate but I'll update the threads and give opinions on anything you guys discuss. Plus that leave blond options open for Katie :P

EDIT: Also Torei is doing an Angelic Layer group at Sakuracon. I think she's the only actual member from the group doing it though. You could talk to her about doing something from that.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 06:16:55 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #530 on: April 09, 2010, 06:53:37 pm »
Cosplay talk = great distraction! =D

For Kumoricon I have Baccano, Metal Gear Solid, and Cave Story I'm stoked for. Not as stoked for KoF so if I run into money problems that'll probably be the one cut... And I might wear artbook Bridget for like, Day 0 or something.

Akicon, if I go (which would be coooooool), will probably be re-wear and I have a plan for a new Bulbasaur gijinka that may appear. I can't heeeelp it... love that pokemon. Haha.

Kumoricon 2011 = SO STOKED FOR. I want to fly Casey out around Kumoricon time so he can attend and cosplay with us before I take him hostage in Salem~ Plans for that are Baccano! with him as train conductor Claire or Rail Tracer (haven't decided blood-no blood) and hoooopefully some Okage: Shadow King cosplay. Please, please, pleeeaaaase Okage cosplay... this would make my flippin' life. Haha. [/pleading to the fates]

I was hoping to also do Folklore but that might be too much.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #531 on: April 09, 2010, 07:00:39 pm »
I think I might email the place I got the wig from, send them a picture of mine, and ask to buy a second one XD For now, I'll keep Eve. I really want to do a big giant group.
Also yeah I think I'm doing Cave Story with you guys, but only for the shoot or something? I'm not putting too much effort towards it.

I'm going to try to go to Akicon this year. I really want too, and so does Haley, and I think I could drag Elaine along and make her be our Katy. Actually, the three of us might try to get an artist alley booth to sell cute things we make. It's small enough that it's probably not too expensive. So if I go to Akicon, I'll bring Ma-san.
Oh btw Nikki, we still need to do our photoshoot! I'll beat up Elaine until she makes the costume, and she can wear my unstyled Hinaichigo wig.

And I need to talk to Toeri, I was going to do an Angelic Layer costume once upon a time and I might as well do it now that I can sew. I was going to do Hatoko since she just has a black hime cut like me.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #532 on: April 09, 2010, 07:07:25 pm »
Cave Story will be a shoot. I've asked Jason to do it with us and he said he would if he goes to Kumoricon. I'm going to need everyone to give me like, 4 or 5 bucks to give to him though. I was going to wear it 1/2 the day though and wear Cassandra for the other half of the day. Probably would be Cassandra in the morning, Curly in the later afternoon. Or whatever...I need to figure out when shoots and stuff are actually D:

Scott Pilgrim is Day 0 for those of us doing it so it's no big deal.
I was thinking Cave Story could be Day 2 since it's what most of us are going to be doing.

But then where do Baccano! and KoF land? Tell me which days you all would prefer. We might have to shove them both into one day or something.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #533 on: April 09, 2010, 07:16:25 pm »
For K-Con this year it's Stephen, Ryuji, Ralf (Already done just need to remake the gloves and bandanna), Kazuma, and Domon. Domon is already kind of iffy, I really want to cosplay him but I have no intentions of doing it unless I drop some weight and tone my stomach.

Aki-Con 2010 - If I go, which I want to so bad, It'd be Walker (DRRR), Maiza?, and Domon again. If any of you have any other group ideas I might be game.

Sakura Con 2011 is anyone's guess.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:07:07 pm by Man of the Public »

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #534 on: April 09, 2010, 07:30:51 pm »
Baccano would be cool to do in the evening so that we could do the Italian dinner thing again.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #535 on: April 09, 2010, 10:16:25 pm »
Aki-Con 2010 - If I go, which I want to so bad, It'd be Walker (DRRR), Maiza?, and Domon again. If any of you have any other group ideas I might be game.

2 words bro MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #536 on: April 09, 2010, 10:20:45 pm »
I'll be brining Chane to Kumoricon, but aside from that I don't think that any of my costumes match your guys' plans.... Hoping to do something DRRRRR! related in the near future so if anyone wants to join in on that I'd be pretty stoked.

Also The Angelic Layer group Toeri is doing is getting pretty big really quick (about 12? people already) so if anyone is interested you should contact her. =]
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #537 on: April 09, 2010, 11:30:10 pm »
I'll be brining Chane to Kumoricon, but aside from that I don't think that any of my costumes match your guys' plans....
same here. Based on the Ed Eddn' Eddy group it looks like we'll be doing that the first day of the con. I figured for Baccano! I would just wear my cosplay for whatever meet-up/photoshoot we do, rather than wearing it for an entire day.

So I guess Saturday or Sunday evening, or Monday morning (I always leave around 1 to drive back to my town, so I can't stay long) is what would be best for me, but like always it's up to the majority since you guys have a lot of other things planned.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:31:02 pm by shanime_panda »

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #538 on: April 10, 2010, 12:01:20 am »
Ren: Haha no problem! An extra day to cosplay always helps :P And yeah seriously, if all this stuff gets done I certainly will be a costume machine, but all I'm doing is making props and stuff, not actually sewing anything. I just throw money at costumes really, haha.

Here's my costume plans for this year, as they are right now, at least related to TD:

Johnny, MGS4. Partially completed, I just need to make a few more purchases and wait for my shirt to be finished, then I'm done!
Dota-chin (<.<), DRRR. Haven't really done anything with this yet, but will start looking for fabric for his jacket thing here soon.

I'm not really sure what day I'm wearing what or anything like that yet. I'll probably only be available for the actual photoshoots again this year anyway so that won't really matter much.

As for Aki-con, I just realized it is the same weekend as PDXLAN. EFF.

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #539 on: April 10, 2010, 06:13:31 am »

2 words bro MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!
I'm torn between my love for the Mortal Kombat designs and seething hatred of the games (Well everything past MK3 at least).

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #540 on: April 13, 2010, 06:55:07 am »
Hoping to do something DRRRRR! related in the near future so if anyone wants to join in on that I'd be pretty stoked.

I'm thinking I'll do Erika for Aki-con, if that sounds okay :3

Lately, I've been having some serious issues with not looking like the characters after I finish I cosplay, which is quite irritating, and makes me very angry at the world >>
So I was thinking I should probably make sure I can look Asian with blue hair and make up, turns out, I can't Dx
After discovering this amazingly upsetting thing, I started to play KoF. My second main is Leona, so, back on goes my blue wig, a little make up... and I look like Leona~
So, I think I'll switch =w=
The costume will be harder, but being able to pull it off is worth it~
(And she has her awesome not super teeny tiny thighs =3=)

And if the meeting actually worked out, I'm super sorry I missed it >>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:57:23 am by soundninja12 »
It is going to be...

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #541 on: April 13, 2010, 10:16:07 am »
It's ok Katie, nothing happened because I'm lazy and I didn't set a time :B

Also are you going to do Leona in her green suit or are you going to do her black sports bra and pants one?

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #542 on: April 13, 2010, 11:30:31 am »
Okay, I don't feel bad then :3

Depends on how much weight I loose xP
If I loose a lot, then I'll be the sports bra form, because that's easier, but if I don't loose as much I'll do the green, so the fancy-ness of the cosplay will distract people from the slightly too big Leona Dx
It is going to be...

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #543 on: April 13, 2010, 08:26:32 pm »
It's ok Katie, nothing happened because I'm lazy and I didn't set a time :B
Oh man I was so confused there for a second.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2010, 08:45:24 pm »
So I got a question, How are we going to the Mimigas? Clown white make up, or some fur based option, or an unknown third thing.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2010, 09:02:21 pm »
Ren is doing a Gijinka-esque Mimiga. White wig with some crazy mimiga glove things and then just things that set out who they are. He would have more info if you guys want to do the kinda stuff he's doing. I suggest not painting yourself white though.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2010, 09:08:13 pm »
Well going the Gijinka route sure is the easiest way. Also by the way I hate to sound lame, but I am a junior Cadet, typed approval just make me feel better.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #547 on: April 13, 2010, 09:09:58 pm »
Well you are on the list now.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #548 on: April 13, 2010, 09:21:04 pm »
Does mean I'm popular now! Can I transfer my new found acceptance into high school?
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #549 on: April 13, 2010, 09:22:45 pm »
You gotta put that on your resume and college application bro~

~2012 cosplay mofos~