Author Topic: Fruits Basket / Chinese Zodiac  (Read 2115 times)

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Fruits Basket / Chinese Zodiac
« on: November 06, 2009, 09:32:50 pm »
So.. Which one are you? one hug and all shall be revealed. *HUG* *POOF*

http://www.astroica.com/chinese-astrology/chinese-year.php

Yin Earth Ram
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 09:36:35 pm by kylite »
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: Fruits Basket / Chinese Zodiac
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 11:56:27 pm »
Ehh what's up doc? Yin, Jupiter, Rabbit

According to Chinese astrology, a person born in the year of Rabbit will have lots of friends. They are very graceful, kind sensitive and easy going. They demand absolute freedom and are seekers of tranquility. A Rabbit most compatible with Sheep and Boar and are not compatible with the Monkey.

It fits me.

So does my Leo:
You belong to the fifth house of the Zodiac circle, Leo. You are usually generous, assertive, faithful and responsible. The Sun is your ruling planet. Gold and scarlet will be your lucky colours. Aquarius is your opposite sign and you are least compatible with Pisces and Capricorn. You are most compatible with Aries, Sagittarius and Leo. You can be pompous, stubborn, self-satisfied and arrogant. You flourish in work where you can use your fiery enthusiasm and creativity. You can be easily hurt. Though you know many people and love to mix, there is still a part of you which stands aloof and keeps you standing out from the crowd, you get along with them but you tend to follow the formalities when it comes to friendship. The best career options for you includes all public administration, amusements and pleasures, concerns of the young, management, surgery and counseling, luxury trades, money and finance, performing arts, philanthropy, visual arts etc.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:10:30 am by TurboSaiyanJason »
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 01:47:25 am »
Animal: Dragon
Yin/Yang: Yang
Fixed element: Wood
Element: Earth
Planet: Jupiter
Color: Green

People born during the year of Dragon are believed to be the most fortunate and it appears that they have magical traits. Dragons are robust, Passionate and their life is filled with complexity. They are very energetic and enthusiastic and almost unpredictable. A person born in the year of dragon is compatible with the people born in the year of Monkey but they are not compatible with people born in the year of Dog.

Hhhmmm, interesting.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline AllyKat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 11:44:35 am »
Animal: Rabbit
Yin/Yang: Yin
Fixed Element: Wood
Element: Fire
Color: GREEN!!

According to Chinese astrology, a person born in the year of Rabbit will have lots of friends. They are very graceful, kind sensitive and easy going. They demand absolute freedom and are seekers of tranquility. A Rabbit most compatible with Sheep and Boar and are not compatible with the Monkey.

Hmm... what do you guys think? does that fit me?

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline Tobis A Good Boy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 01:51:32 pm »
Animal: Monkey
Yin/Yang: Yang
Fixed Element: Metal
Element: Water
Planet: Venus
Color: White

People born as the Monkey are very creative and they have the ability of mastering anything they put their hands to. They are very clever and also gifted with a very good sense of humor. People born in the year of monkey are very intelligent, successful in any field they enter into. They will be well-love by everyone. They are compatible with the Dragon and Rat and are not compatible with the Tiger
Kumoricon 2011:
Harley - Pokemon
Lobelia Haruhi - Ouran
Lyoko Yumi {First season} - Code Lyoko

Kumoricon 2012:
Secret x3

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 02:03:14 pm »
I already knew I was a shigure,
  Animal : Dog Element : Water
Yin / Yang : Yang Planet : Venus
Fixed Element : Metal Color : White

says I get along with horses which is true cuz I married one
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 02:36:11 pm »
Animal: Rabbit
Fixed Element: Wood
Element: Fire
Color: GREEN!!

Hmm... what do you guys think? does that fit me?

~Allykat
If so, welcome to the Green Fire Rabbit team. Your powers match mine.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 03:02:44 pm »
Animal: Rooster
Element: Metal
Color: white

Rooster are very talented and they are very good strategists. They love to be the focus of attention, so they enter into debates and disputes to get attention. They devote themselves to anything they do and love to make themselves very busy. Roosters are compatible with Snakes and Oxen. They are least compatible Rabbit.

- Only thing not true there is the second sentance, I don't like being the focus of attention. I rather just be equal with those around me. the rest fits me okay.

My Son

Animal: Snake
Fixed Element: Fire
Element: Metal
Planet: Mars
Color: Red

The following are the personality traits of the people who are born during the Chinesee year of the Snake. They are romantic, superstitious, diplomatic and they possess great wisdom. They are strong willed, intense personalities and they display great wisdom. These people are compatible with Rooster and Ox. However, they are not compatible with the Boar.

-He always talks about the things he learns so the great wisdom makes since. and the rest is hard to tell as he is still so young. but he is already a very stronge willed but and very intense.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 03:26:14 pm »
Animal: Rooster
Element: Water
Colour: White

Rooster are very talented and they are very good strategists. They love to be the focus of attention, so they enter into debates and disputes to get attention. They devote themselves to anything they do and love to make themselves very busy. Roosters are compatible with Snakes and Oxen. They are least compatible Rabbit.

Sounds mostly right. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 04:43:36 pm »
Rabbit. But I am pretty sure I do not know the exact time. As according to western Astrology, my planet is Venus, and not Jupiter as per the listed site. And my element is air, not water.

Beats me about yin or yang, if that would make a lot of difference.

But how should I arrange my living room furniture? Isn't this the basis for Fung Shui?
Have Fun

Jay