Author Topic: Holiday shopping!!1! How Much left? Any good gift ideas you want to share?  (Read 1751 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Its that time of year crazey holiday shoppin!  be it any holiday or just a token of good will for the spirit of the season (which to me is treat others as you want to be treated)                I have about half done, need to get a few little things and i need to figure out a gift for my older brother so he woot kill me when he sees what i got my little bro,            for usefulness i got my grandmother a dirt devil that attachs to a litte vacum , light weight so she can use it with out wrenching her arm
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
Hehe...We should do like a secret Santa here...

Anyways...A good cup of milk and cookies for someone would be great...

A cup of ramen to Masashi Kishimoto if I could....>_<

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
i need to get some stuff for my friends. :3

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
I have yet to get a single thing.  My parents are epically hard to shop for. 

So far, I only know what I am getting 2 people ... 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Lol, I'm already finished. C;
I miss 2010.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
I would say 75% done...

I dont have a clue what to get my older brother, has to be cool so he doesnt kill me when he finds out what I got my younger bro....

I have some pint jars I am thinking of making chocolate chip cookie kits out of them? you know where all people have to do is dump out the jar and mix it with some eggs n such then bake

I have some other canned jellie/jams that I have made, need to figure out how much I want to keep and to give away

I made pineapple topping its in these little quarter pint jars they so cute

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
I finished shopping for my mum... now for everyone else .__.
haha.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
I just wrote down our list of people to shop for..... and I just realize I forgot somebody!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
We have this "Secret (insert holiday figure or object here)" at my new school. Apparently, people actually follow the rules and don't tell anyone... unlike my last school. Another odd bit is that quite a portion of the gifts are handmade... My specialty.
I went to the gem and mineral show, got a few really awesome rocks, varnished them, and plan to mosaic them to a box.
Handmade is better!
 ;D
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
it is I was just thinking I might try to make some home made caremels to give out,

I have a friend who loves foxes I made him a blanket, not sure what foxness thing him and his wife could use...

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
I'm making all my gifts (except for the DS I bought my sis...)
Mainly I'm making part of the Nativity scene for each of my family members out of clay.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
I got.. a tree for my basement home. (son really really wanted one down here, and it's fake so I can use it every year.) Other then that... nothing yet. ;-; I feel like a bad mom. Last year I got him a lot. but this year... CCs are maxed and the $800 to $1000 I made a month in 2008 has turned into $500 to $700 a month in 2009. >< (bills are nomally $600 to $1000 a month) I know I will get him the "santa got him" gift which is the Pokemon Platnium he really wants. and But his father's parents and my parents will spoil him like they always do. So he won't go without. but I normally get so many people gifts. It's frustrating not to be able to give gifts when you are someone who loves giving them so much. Oh, and last year both me and my son got something for the giving tree at my bank. but this year I can't do that. ;-;

Next year will be better!!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
-nods-
Homemade is the way to go.
If you can sew, sew them something, knit, knit them something, carve, carve them something ^_^

Thus, my plan of the year for presents.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
 I don't know how old your son is but books can be had pretty cheap at used stores, at kohls does a neat thing where they sell a book(this year its " if you give a -animal- a -food-" series) for 5 bucks and all the money earned goes to charity, i got that for my friends kids one year,  i can recite "if you give a mouse a cookie by heart"

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
People in my family are easy to shop for. I would've gone shopping on Black Friday to get it all over with, but I wasn't able to.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
Have some pretty good ideas, but havent really started shopping yet.
Team Koga