Author Topic: Gundam Wing?  (Read 8704 times)

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Gundam Wing?
« on: December 09, 2009, 04:12:19 pm »
I just finished watching the series and I really enjoyed it. Good story line. I want to cosplay someone from it and I think I have someone in mind but I would really need to build up so muscles to do him XD. And if I did cosplay him I would have to do a DAMN good job because his character is just so freaking amazing XD I would totally cosplay Zechs 8D

At this moment this just jest a possibility. Is anyone else interested in cosplaying characters from Gundam Wing?

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
Re: Gundam Wing?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 09:58:59 pm »
Zechs is awesome! I would so join in the GW cosplay this next con, but I'm all booked up already! x.x
Maybe the year after!?!?!?
2012-14- Assistant Artist Alley Coordinator
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 11:39:57 pm »
Well I know someone who doesn't post on here very often and she does a great Quatre.
I might ponder trying out Duo, Heero or Trowa, saving Heero to fall back on since he seems the easiest, and I'd get laughs from people out of Trowa's poofy clown pants.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 11:51:05 am »
I <3 me some Gundam Wing. I really want to do Zechs, but as Preventer Wind from Endless Waltz. I'm not pretty enough though :P
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 11:54:03 am »
I would either do Duo or Trowa. I almost want to try to do their Endless Waltz uniforms, just because it would be more challenging then their regular ones.
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 11:58:55 am »
I <3 me some Gundam Wing. I really want to do Zechs, but as Preventer Wind from Endless Waltz. I'm not pretty enough though :P
What do you mean not pretty enough? He still hides behind his mask in the movie right? So you just have to have a pretty chin.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 12:01:49 pm »
Haha. That is very true. The mask is pretty awesome, and you'd be able to wear that outfit to the Ball since it already comes with a mask! :D
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 01:44:16 pm »
What do you mean not pretty enough? He still hides behind his mask in the movie right? So you just have to have a pretty chin.
Haha, I'll have to get a screenshot of what I mean when I get home!
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Kadaj

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 06:17:52 pm »
I will most likely be going as Quatre for the coming up convention for a couple of days. Gundam Wing is totally my favorite anime serious by the way! It was actually my first and I can't wait to see your Zechs Nikki! He is totally one of my favorite characters ^^

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 03:30:57 pm »
I might be doing Duo on Saturday. My original cosplay is out because one of the guys in the group isn't doing the cosplay this year :(

And if I do Duo, my friend might go as Quatre. I'm going to have to talk to her about it again.
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 08:38:16 am »
OMG that would be amazing if you went as Zechs...I am a huge Gundam Wing fan. I would be happy to cosplay as several characters from it but if I had to choose I think I would be Treize Khushrenada since there would be too many Zechs Merquise(Milliardo Peacecraft) already...& Treize is awsome as well.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 10:25:46 am »
I totally know my friends are planning a GW private shoot at Sakura and I somehow... got stuck being Wufei XD Not my favorite... Give me Duo lol

Either way it'd be cool to see you as Zechs! He is so flipping awsome! <3
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 01:38:07 pm »
I totally know my friends are planning a GW private shoot at Sakura and I somehow... got stuck being Wufei XD Not my favorite... Give me Duo lol

Either way it'd be cool to see you as Zechs! He is so flipping awsome! <3

<3's to you Veraca for being Wufei for the group~

I cosplay Zechs. I have his basic OZ uniform (need to make the mask and cape and get the sword). I'm in the process of making his White Fang and Preventer Wind costumes. I will not be making his Milliardo Peacecraft outfit from the series ><

If anyone sees a large Gundam Wing group Friday of Sakura-Con around 2PM and beyond, that's my group~~

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Spifferiffic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 08:39:36 am »
If I weren't too lazy to pull together a good costume and weren't planning on having green hair, I could pull off a relatively decent Lady Une.  (Even though she kind of scares the crap out of me, 'cause she's a little psycho... XD)

As has been said before, maybe next year?

Offline korin

• Chibi
    • Artfire Shop
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 06:48:17 pm »
I will be there as Duo.

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 08:39:52 pm »
My friend and I are going to be going as Trowa and Quatre on Saturday. :)
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 06:43:00 pm »
I'm going to be around as Preventer Wind sometime at Kumori-Con this year. ^_^

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 09:48:52 pm »
I saw a really sweet Duo Maxwell costume. Is he in gundam wing? I haven't watched it in forever even though I freaking love GIANT ROBOTS>

First k-con and I cannot wait!

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 10:26:39 pm »
Tide- Yes, he is. :)
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 12:57:23 pm »
I really need to start watching that show again...
I miss it...
curse you toonami and your failure!

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 01:01:05 pm »
I really need to start watching that show again...
I miss it...
curse you toonami and your failure!
I haven't watched it in forever, either. I need to find it and buy it.
And yes, Toonami does fail majorly now. :(
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 01:31:21 pm »
The complete operations boxset is out of print now so expect it to be harder to find...but I think you can still pick up the whole series in a couple collections for around $80-100 total which is pretty good considering the series cost me $200 years ago when I bought it. Well worth it though, amazing series.

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 02:56:03 pm »
The complete operations boxset is out of print now so expect it to be harder to find...but I think you can still pick up the whole series in a couple collections for around $80-100 total which is pretty good considering the series cost me $200 years ago when I bought it. Well worth it though, amazing series.
Awesome, thanks. I'll have to look around on Ebay or Amazon and hope I find something :)
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 02:57:05 pm »
My bf and I are going to go as Relena and Heero. He doesnt want to kiss a dude so even though Im not a huge fan of Relena, I gave in for him. :P

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2010, 06:57:24 am »
Awesome, thanks. I'll have to look around on Ebay or Amazon and hope I find something :)
no problem :D

I saw a really sweet Duo Maxwell costume. Is he in gundam wing? I haven't watched it in forever even though I freaking love GIANT ROBOTS>
Did you get any pictures of this Duo Maxwell?? My G/F & I are big Gundam Wing fans & would love to see them...we were bummed to find out that there was one wandering around & we couldn't find him.

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 11:33:07 am »
My bf and I are going to go as Relena and Heero. He doesnt want to kiss a dude so even though Im not a huge fan of Relena, I gave in for him. :P
Oh the things you do for your partners. lol
What day are you guys doing that cosplay? Or is it all weekend?
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 12:53:10 pm »
no problem :D

Did you get any pictures of this Duo Maxwell?? My G/F & I are big Gundam Wing fans & would love to see them...we were bummed to find out that there was one wandering around & we couldn't find him.

it's on the interlols at some shop. It wasn't a person. It was a costume for sale.
you didn't miss him. it's okay ^^

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 01:09:27 pm »
WOOT! I feel better now lol.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 01:23:51 pm »
Oh the things you do for your partners. lol
What day are you guys doing that cosplay? Or is it all weekend?
I don't know yet. It depends on when the shoot is. :P We're going to plan cosplays out around photoshoots.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline TideWalker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 08:31:30 pm »
I was watching the first episode of Mobile suit gundam... it brought back memories...
mobile suits Before they had wings. lol...