Author Topic: Crazy Wierd Dream thread  (Read 7826 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
Crazy Wierd Dream thread
« on: January 13, 2010, 04:52:35 pm »
Sort of self explanatory, but I'll post a set of instructions anyways.

This is a thread to post your crazy weird dreams in.
By dreams I'm meaning the kind you have when your sleeping and your sub-conscious is on the loose.

For example:
'I had a dream last night, that I was at a con, and Tofutakeout was there. She was being all super cool and then some weird guy came up and talked about hurricanes. Turns out that this weird old guy was really CatchxMe! And then my friend Evan came out of no where, and told me that I had to get to a speech tournament. I was against Kagome219, and when we started debating, the audience was Cloudstrife32 and Demonspawn. It turns out...' etc.

GO FOR IT!~
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
Re: Crazy Wierd Dream thread
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:08:45 pm »
Okay here it goes~

Last night when i went to bed I had a dream about me being in this dark apartment complex, somehow the place seemed familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it, however all my mom's side of the family lived there, but something just didn't seem right as the dream progressed something was unfolding, it was a murder  however I knew who died from the beging it had been me however I felt real and alive and people could see me. But something was not right... As it went on Cloudstrife32 apeared before me telling me I had to escape to run away from what was coming, I did not head her words and I stayed where I was she pleaded and pleased with me to go but I stood motionless and the world crumbled away. I found myself inside my school it was nighttime the doors locked the lights off I was frighted and ran as heard someone follow behind me I tried to spead up only to fall down a stairwwell. As I looked up at my attacker I began to cry the attacker was... I do not remeber when I awoke but I found myself on a bed chained to it, struggling I could not escape someone stepped up and looked down at me saddly then raised a knife.

That's the end I woke up before the knife fell

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 05:16:19 pm »
I once had a dream I needed to fill in for the Repo man. I had to go repossess a random person's spleen.

Save Caprica!!

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 06:31:39 pm »
I was somewhere, and this woman kept talking at me, and I was trying to listen to my mostly broken, but still slightly usable cell phone. She was only trying to help me, but was actually more of a hindrance, and she just would not stop, even when I was so rude to her yelling at her to shut up.

I've had lots of weird ones since I started shutting down the bedroom computer at night. But most are not that memorable after I wake up.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 06:51:07 pm »
I havent had a different dream since September and I don't wanna share it. But I will give you a whole bunch of others I remember.

-I farted AND I WOKE UP.

- Pokemon were real and I caught a Pikachu..

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 06:53:47 pm »

'I had a dream last night, that I was at a con, and Tofutakeout was there. She was being all super cool and then some weird guy came up and talked about hurricanes. Turns out that this weird old guy was really CatchxMe! And then my friend Evan came out of no where, and told me that I had to get to a speech tournament. I was against Kagome219, and when we started debating, the audience was Cloudstrife32 and Demonspawn. It turns out...' etc.

GO FOR IT!~
WAT

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 07:14:04 pm »

GO FOR IT!~
WAT
Huh?
I miss 2010.

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 07:28:29 pm »
I had a dream last night about my second food love~ cheesy fries. it was odd, but I had cheesy fries at lunch today so it was pretty chill.
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 10:17:06 pm »
I recently had a dream in which I was one of the Joker's henchmen. Oh, and the Joker's voice was Mark Hamill's.
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline Tobis A Good Boy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 07:24:38 pm »
Oh wow it's the fameous school topic all over again lol. {Has odd dreams every night}

Lets see my newest odd dream is I Married Rafael the Ninja turtle and our wedding was at the hilton but we never kissed or anything and Rafael was totally out of character and jumping up on the tables singing Oh sussanna to me.

-_-

I could go on.
Kumoricon 2011:
Harley - Pokemon
Lobelia Haruhi - Ouran
Lyoko Yumi {First season} - Code Lyoko

Kumoricon 2012:
Secret x3

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 07:59:53 pm »
In the most recent dream I can remember:
It was the future.
My friend and I ran away to San Fransisco to get married.
What's weird is that Denmark or Spain would have been more sensible, seeing as there you can actually get legally married to a partner of the same gender...
Oh well, it was a dream either way.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:00:37 pm by The_Geek »
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 04:31:50 pm »

GO FOR IT!~
WAT
Huh?

'twas just an example :3
It is going to be...

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 04:38:29 pm »
Edited because it made me nervous having that up....
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:58:31 pm by The Cow »
To Err is Human, Forgiveness Bovine.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 04:40:25 pm »
Haha, one time I seriously just had a dream that I was eating that roasted chicken that you can find at Fred Meyers. I was craving it sooo bad afterward.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 09:52:15 pm »
I was in Hyrule once.

( I want to go to Shadow Moses island and see Snake or something.. I am tired of those 3 stupid triangles..)

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 10:07:35 pm »
Ha i wrote my entire dream out xD every little detail. It's probably about 2 or 3 pages long.
But the jist of it was there was a disco room, a ghost, a mall, blood, and a moonbounce xD
Nuff said

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 10:11:51 pm »
did the ghost moonbounce? that smells faintly of win.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 10:12:44 pm »
No I moonbounced xD after defeating the ghost to disco music and strobe lights xD

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 10:48:11 pm »
Just a few nights ago...
    My father and I were driving to school when we noticed it was taken over by zombies! We had to get back to the bunker at my house, so my dad had to distract the zombies with a baseball game. I hit a homerun and we drove home ASAP. Back at my house, my dad and I prepared food for the bunker. But arriving in a school bus, all of the zombies (including my mother) came in for a dance party. They acted pretty strangely, and infected my dad.
 Suddenly,my phone rings. My buddy from High Desert Cosplay calls, asking if I was okay. He tells me to get to his house pronto. So I drive my go-kart from Sisters to Redmond. My friend is happy to see me, but suddenly, more zombies flood out of the bathroom. My friend shoots 'em in the face and we run from the zombies to wal-mart. It seems were safe until more zombies come! With no amunition left, we fend off the against the zombies with Hershey Bars.

Save Caprica!!

Offline Mieaou

• Oni
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 10:52:37 pm »
I could probably fill this thread with tens of pages of my weird dreams and barely even scrape the surface.
:\
What with a weird dream every other night.
Uh, lets see...

Once I dreamed that my best friend was a penguin and was going into penguin-labor and needed a place to lay penguin eggs. So me and three other people hotwired a convenient truck, went through an epic car-chase with some police, and crashed into a randomly placed barn. (randomly placed because it was in the middle of a large city)
Anyways, my penguin!bestfriend prepared a nest of the hay that was conveniently in the barn and started... giving birth. And then a large stork-doctor came and said there was issues with the pregnancy. My penguin-friend gave birth to kittens.
And everyone threw a large party with a DJ and strobe lights and confetti and fish for the kittens and penguin.
 :-\
<Random> "Mosh pit. Well-concealed tazer. Hours of endless entertainment."

oslapedo

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 11:53:12 pm »
When I fell asleep in my dream I woke up in real life, it was kind of a pissoff :D

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 07:01:56 am »
<< is actually currently awake avoiding going back into a creeepy dream on a rivers cusp trying to make camp with a small group of infants who had been sacrificed to ancient gods and as such were forced into immortality by feeding off of the life of innocents (obviously i was safe from them, but the rest of my group not so much.....)

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 09:57:36 am »
I had a dream the other night where I was in an Iron Chef competition and the secret ingredient was apples. I made apple hamburgers and these skinned apple cups filled with yogurt with cinnamon.
I woke up before I could get judged, though! T_T

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 02:16:19 pm »
I JUST HAD THE MOST AWESOME DREAM EVER
I dreamt that there was an anime musical and like all the anime cosplayers there. I think it was mostly Code geass cause I was lelouche at some point and at the closing scene I saw mostly code geass like the artbook version cosplayer XD
I saw coronello there too from KHR and we chatted! and the Britannia theme played at the end and everyone hailed lelouche XD
UM i think it started off as my cousins, my friends and I going to Sakuracon hotel and having to go through customs because it was in japan for some reason and my friend had to try and translate all the questions they were asking me XD
Then at another point I was trying to prove that something...probably shoes or like a snack or something was better then the other cause I was running in my school trying to beat a certain person and I won!
I was laying on the floor and then these guys around me were like "You should go buy a cookie" and I was like wtf XD?
And my principal was there and were like "oh no he's thinking about changing something again"
then it went back to the stage and we improved the ending cause we forgot the script XD
All I remember was I kept falling off the stage into the curtain XD
AND THAT IS MY EPIC DREAM

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 02:28:01 pm »
I was in Hogwarts once.. It was awesome. I meant Harry Potter.

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 02:28:28 pm »
The last dream I had violates the rules here in so many ways.

So I'll tell you about a different dream, wherein the MEW Con hotel was on fire, and no one noticed or cared. Some folks took pictures of themselves in cosplay next to a fire, others snapped shots of attendees being crushed by the burning in rubble. Everyone was too happy to notice the screams.

Make of it what you will.

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 05:17:46 pm »
My last dream was weird. I was in Seattle listening to Gackt, just totaly Rocking out when my best friend Catch was all, Yo! Foo! Listen to me! I punched some random guy in the leg and Catch and I ran like hell, then we were sitting in the hotel room discussing Star Trek, and how Mr. Sulu should totaly walk around with his shirt off, the phone rang, it was Mr. Spock telling us to grab a towel and open the window and stick our thumbs out. So we did, and we were beamed up by Scottie onto the Enterprise where we were given a grand tour. Then we were attacked by the Romulans and some creepy guy was all "I'ma take over your planet!" and Catch and I ran for the bridge. I looked at all the flashing lights and heard someone crying, I went behind the captains chair and saw Mr. Spock, Mr. Sulu, Capt' Kirk, and Checkov all crying. Catch and I saved the world by firing the lasers at the Romulan ship. Mr. Spock gave the both of us a medal saying we saved the world, THEN, Spock Prime showed up and we were all "OH EM GEE!! NIMOY!!!" we ran to hug him and he told us to stop saying we'd cause a rift in the space time continum if we huged him now, and told us to hug Mr. Spock instead. We went into warp speed and that's when i woke up just when another Romulan ship showed up and started firin their lasers at us.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:19:35 pm by Konan-ChanX3 »
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 05:22:39 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 06:11:15 pm »
The last dream I had violates the rules here in so many ways.

So I'll tell you about a different dream, wherein the MEW Con hotel was on fire, and no one noticed or cared. Some folks took pictures of themselves in cosplay next to a fire, others snapped shots of attendees being crushed by the burning in rubble. Everyone was too happy to notice the screams.

Make of it what you will.

thats a whooole lotta built up rage sir... impressive..

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 06:13:09 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
I THINK I LOVE YOU TOOOO *0*
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 06:18:21 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
I THINK I FEEL NOTHING TOWARDS EITHER OF YOU *0*

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 06:19:55 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
I THINK OLDER SOUBI NEEDS SOME LOOOOVEEEE *0*
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 06:24:07 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
>:

After all that time we spent together...

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 06:29:09 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
>:

wait... who is this?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 06:29:46 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
>:

wait... who is this?
Someone who you've never met, but knows you by some drunk women yelling at me and friends. Haha!

oslapedo

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 07:10:21 pm »
TURN INTO PORK

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 07:13:31 pm »

LOLOLOL

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 07:15:10 pm »
I had a really weird dream last night that included characters from Speed Grapher and Baccano, a huge skyscraper, and me being all epic and Die Hard-esque.

Booyeah
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 07:20:41 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
>:

wait... who is this?
Someone who you've never met, but knows you by some drunk women yelling at me and friends. Haha!

and now i'm more confused.. drunk women? whaa?

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 07:22:42 pm »
I THINK I LOVE YOU *0*
>:

wait... who is this?

and now i'm more confused.. drunk women? whaa?
Continue this elsewhere, i.e. not in the crazy dreams thread.
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 07:33:59 pm »
i had a dream last night about the winter olypix... canada lost HARD
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

oslapedo

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 07:36:31 pm »
This one time I had a totally crazy weird dream. Me and my bros were at MEWcon walking down hallways. All of a sudden a raving drunk lady tells a cow cosplayers to turn into pork. I cried.

Wait a second...

Offline Tobis A Good Boy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 05:59:53 pm »
I had another wierd dream last night, it was 2012 and everyone had turned into Sora's, and Konan-chanX3 was there and me and her didn't want to become Sora's we wanted to become Links so we jumped off a skyscraper and somehow turned into pixies. Then we flew to Mewcon and danced to the macarena.....And I Love you all!~ ♥♥♥♥
Kumoricon 2011:
Harley - Pokemon
Lobelia Haruhi - Ouran
Lyoko Yumi {First season} - Code Lyoko

Kumoricon 2012:
Secret x3

Offline sakata1

• Oni
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2010, 05:37:41 pm »
My dream was really strange...
I was at K-con with a whole bunch of my friends... But K-con was at my school
it was really weird to see cosplayers walking the halls  :D
"The key to good teaching is getting inside the students head...like with a hand drill, or a chisel...something metallic with a edge on it, but it can't be like a saw, or you'll just take the whole damn skull off"
-Eikichi Onizuka

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 05:50:53 pm »
Last night's dream was pretty crazy.
At one point I was trying to stop demons from being summoned in my old elementary school.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2010, 10:50:39 am »
I had a dream that I was like with this boy, this dad, and this little girl in a car and they left for a bit and people were after me so i hopped into the front seat and started driving this massive truck which for some reason I drove better when I wasn't looking at the road. Then I stopped after the chase and started walking where I ran into this over hyper beaver that was wecoming people to Canada XD

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2010, 05:23:28 pm »
^ YES
It is going to be...

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2010, 05:26:58 pm »
I still keep on dreaming about the same thing over and over..

Another dream I had before I started to dream about the other thing is..

Well it was a NIGHTMERE. I drove in my dad's truck and was kept on crashing. Every time I crashed the dream would repeat and I would crash somewhere else. I had that dream atleast 2 times.

Do ever revisit the same dreams?

Offline The Cow

• Chibi
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2010, 05:00:05 am »
I still keep on dreaming about the same thing over and over..

Another dream I had before I started to dream about the other thing is..

Well it was a NIGHTMERE. I drove in my dad's truck and was kept on crashing. Every time I crashed the dream would repeat and I would crash somewhere else. I had that dream atleast 2 times.

Do ever revisit the same dreams?

3 apocalypse dreams a week
2 godmode dreams
horrifying death and dismemberment dream
and one random nightmare... usually on sunday nights.. dunno why

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2010, 05:24:08 pm »
I had a dream that I could work from home, got all kinds of hardware in my house to control thing, the only problem was that I got all my coworkers along with the deal, it was weird...  get out of bed and my manager is there telling me what to do.

I eventually left, and outside the door was an anime convention, I wandered around and eventually got mobbed by a couple cosplayers who stole my wallet and ran off.   I found them locked in a closet but they didn't have wallet. 

So I left and ended up driving down the road, I left something in the back so I got into the backseat to search for stuff, almost drove off the road.  Ended up getting back up to check and was speeding towards off the road, but because I was mostly in the back seat so I couldn't reach the break.  I luckily pulled the e-break to avoid sudden doom.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.