Author Topic: We should plan a meet-up in Eugene sometime! :3  (Read 134359 times)

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
Re: We should plan a meet-up in Eugene sometime! :3
« Reply #400 on: August 28, 2010, 10:29:37 pm »
@radien- Play us off, keyboard cat!

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #401 on: August 28, 2010, 10:40:38 pm »
There is always The Mt. Angel Oktoberfest.

I still think the church would be awesome for any religious themed cosplay pics.  Axis powers Hungary would fit right in as a Oktoberfest costume.   ;D

Plus there is just tons of fun stuff to do!  And the car show on the weekend.  Cosplay with cool cars anyone? Free carnival rides and magic show, juggling, and a petting zoo.  Ride the pony.  Horse drawn carriage rides.  Just a suggestion.

It is just out of Salem.  About an hour trip.  There is also Silver Falls really close by for a side excursion.  Walk behind the falls.  There are seven different falls altogether, if you take the hike.  I warn you, the full hike is a long one.

I'll be going for sure.  Not sure what days exactly.  We usually go early, because it is cheaper on the weekdays.  They raise the prices for the live shows and beer & wine gardens on the weekend.  Of course the carnival and car shows aren't until the weekend, so...   :-\

(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #402 on: August 28, 2010, 11:48:56 pm »
Which church, First Christian down on Oak or St. Mary's on Charnelton? First Christian is prettier on the outside but dark as the inside of a dog on the inside, and St. Mary's is basically the exact opposite. If I ever step foot in a church again it'll be pictures inside St. Mary's (or St. James Cathedral in Seattle, but whatevs) because that is some pretty stained glass.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #403 on: August 29, 2010, 02:25:07 am »
Oh goodie~ ^.^

So, maybe we could have one the week after con or later, depending on how serious our con withdrawl syndrome is. (Mine starts a few days after con.) What do you guys think?

I wouldn't mind meeting shortly after con. In addition to always wanting more after con is over, I go back to school in late September, so I'll have more free time earlier in the month.

Wuntvor:

I didn't originally have any interest in that, but you really do a good job selling it... if enough people from this thread would like to go, I'd be happy to join for a carpool. Salem isn't that far away.  Once, I actually commuted from here to Salem 4 times a week for several months to work a temporary position.

Though, Link really wouldn't fit in at all... Hmmm. Maybe Apollo Justice? Everybody likes a guy in a suit.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #404 on: August 29, 2010, 11:25:21 am »
Anyone ever go to SCA events? Radien & I used to go to them together back in the day. It's basically LARPing in the woods with everyone in different medieval times themes.
I'm going to one in Corvallis area 9/17-19. That's my version of handling post-con syndrome!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #405 on: August 30, 2010, 02:37:59 am »
Anyone ever go to SCA events? Radien & I used to go to them together back in the day. It's basically LARPing in the woods with everyone in different medieval times themes.
I'm going to one in Corvallis area 9/17-19. That's my version of handling post-con syndrome!

LARPing in the woods?... Man, I know of a lot members who wouldn't like that description...

SCA sounds like an okay substitute for con, but it's more of a refocusing because SCA is a quite different atmosphere: laid back, outdoors, and unplugged, as opposed to conventions, which are caffeinated, indoors, and wired.

And I still go to SCA events, but I have an SCA household now. So if you ever lack people to go with, let me know, Rem. I haven't been to many this year for personal reasons. (Neither money issues nor friend drama, mind you)

Apollo Justice

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #406 on: August 30, 2010, 09:38:11 am »
Well, that's the best short-hand I know for telling folks about it who have never heard of it, & it certainly matched the flair of some of the events I most enjoyed (pirate-themed "unsanctioned" spin-off events).

Who's your household?

I'm still with Ergh, but sadly, they're no longer a pirate fleet, now land raiders on the Silk Road. I was able to adapt my persona to fit that, though, thanks to some interesting family history.

If anyone had been interested I could've referred them to things like archery practice & fighter practice, which can be fun places to dress up. I worse some garb to Free Shakespeare last night.

My birthday is 9/24. It is a Friday. I don't know for sure yet, but it's possible I might choose to spend it at Terry's (Wuntvor's) for Anime Friday. If I do, maybe that could be a place we could meet up in cosplay.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #407 on: August 31, 2010, 12:34:43 am »
Well, that's the best short-hand I know for telling folks about it who have never heard of it, & it certainly matched the flair of some of the events I most enjoyed (pirate-themed "unsanctioned" spin-off events).

Eh, I guess there are worse descriptions. I usually say "medieval reenactment." That usually hits pretty close to the mark.

I've gone to Seadog Nights three times but I don't enjoy the attitude very much. People who want to pretend to be pirates tend to act rude whenever they feel like it and jump to conclusions a lot.

Glad to hear you're still good with Ergh. I'm with GCEC (Grand Castillo Embargo Compania...it's a mouthful).

I would be happy to have an excuse to raid Wuntvor's house in cosplay if you do that on your birthday. :)  The only question is: spiky-haired lawyer, or adventure game hero carrying ten tons of stuff?...

As the date draws closer I'll let you know whether I can go.

Apollo Justice

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #408 on: August 31, 2010, 03:09:57 am »
So I was looking at the calendar for next month and thought about having the "post-con therapy meet" on the 12th, the Sunday after the con... Unless some of you work or have anything that would keep you from attending that day?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:33:38 am by Fuyuko »

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #409 on: August 31, 2010, 06:32:31 am »
This year, shortly after con is good for me.  You've got one green light from me!

Apollo Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #410 on: August 31, 2010, 09:09:33 am »
I won't be able to make anything before September 20th, but I think you guys should go ahead with the 12th anyway because even then I dunno how busy I'll be.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #411 on: August 31, 2010, 11:01:04 am »
Looks good.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #412 on: August 31, 2010, 11:22:06 am »
@ Radien, I hear you about pirates. Is that a separate household from "The Castillian Fleet"? (Mer Serene, Moca Sozinhia, etc.) They're the ones who run The Gathering (or did, I should say).

I'd go with spiky-haired lawyer, since hopefully others would be joining us!

I just read that the KC Elections meeting will be in Sept the 24th or 25th instead of Oct this year. Why? I wonder. Kinda harsh financially for those who live out of town.

I'm confused as to the post-con event being the 12th, as listed here, or the 11th, as listed on Facebook.

Either is okay with me--though I will have to make it brief as I will be working on my schedule deadlines for Orycon!

Do we have a location? Or proposed cosplay theme? Or times?

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #413 on: August 31, 2010, 11:39:56 am »
n.n I can't make it on the 12th because of a previous engagement type thing, but you guys should do it anyway, if a lot of people can make it. <3

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #414 on: August 31, 2010, 04:01:48 pm »
Ok, so it looks like a few people seem alright with the date (I'm very sorry to those who aren't!! D: ); so I'll just take it as a confirmation and set it as the official date. *is beginning to think there should be a new thread for this*

So now, let's talk about location and time. On the FB group, I set the start time for 1PM since that was when the last meet was held but we can change that if you guys prefer an earlier or later time. :3
As for the location... Hendricks Park was definitely lovely and perfect for the picnic/potluck; so do we want to do that again or something on the more casual side? Like, we can just hang around downtown and go out to eat... wait, it's after the con, meaning many of us might be broke by then. xD; Me especially!! So... ideas, anyone?

And cosplay-wise, do we want to go with a theme or just come in whatever we want? If that's the case, I'll probably be some version of Canada again. =w=

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #415 on: August 31, 2010, 05:25:46 pm »
So wait... Can some one give me a small recap?
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #416 on: August 31, 2010, 06:37:06 pm »
Hendricks Park, 1pm would be fine with me for either 9/11 or 9/12, but, again, the Facebook says 9/11, & here it says 9/12...so...which?

*Where* in Hendricks Park?

Anyone joining me & Radien for my birthday (9/24) at Wuntvor's Anime Friday?

If so, let me know what kind of treats you like & whether you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #417 on: August 31, 2010, 07:33:48 pm »
Hendricks Park, 1pm would be fine with me for either 9/11 or 9/12, but, again, the Facebook says 9/11, & here it says 9/12...so...which?

*Where* in Hendricks Park?

Anyone joining me & Radien for my birthday (9/24) at Wuntvor's Anime Friday?

If so, let me know what kind of treats you like & whether you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.

Wait, you cant supply stuff for YOUR birthday.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #418 on: August 31, 2010, 08:16:22 pm »
@Rem: Sorry, the date on the FB group is supposed to be for the 12th, not the 11th. I formely had it for the 11th but then I changed it because I thought it would be disrespectful towards the 9/11 incident. That's just me though. ^_^;
And the location doesn't have to be at Hendricks Park. That was just a suggestion on my part.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #419 on: August 31, 2010, 09:01:33 pm »
Perhaps Alton Baker or Tugman? Tugman's got some pretty hills and a fun creek (also, the ENTIRE THING IS A SANDBOX : D), but Alton Baker has all that PLUS A DINOSAUR.

Wow. I had forgotten how much I missed those parks.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #420 on: August 31, 2010, 10:54:30 pm »
@ LtCmdrRitchie: Dinosaur?? Really?? Where?? I just know about the planets, & the rocks with Kalapuya words.
I'm good with anywhere.

*** IF *** I have been a good girl, caught up on sleep & finished all my Orycon homework before deadline, I will have a couple hours (otherwise I'll still go but just for an hour or so).

@ Fuyuko: * nods * *gives homage to those martyred*

@ Ishpumalibu: But, um, I like celebrating that there are people who want to be around me for my bday. Besides, hopefully more people will come if I bring treats :)
Though, I certainly won't object if anyone else offers!

@ Radien, Do you need a ride to KC? I'm commuting each morning & night. If anyone has been looking for a way up or back.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #421 on: September 01, 2010, 12:05:55 am »
Did I say Alton Baker?

I meant Amazon.

Whoops D:

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #422 on: September 01, 2010, 12:34:19 am »
Ok, so it looks like a few people seem alright with the date (I'm very sorry to those who aren't!! D: ); so I'll just take it as a confirmation and set it as the official date. *is beginning to think there should be a new thread for this*

So now, let's talk about location and time. On the FB group, I set the start time for 1PM since that was when the last meet was held but we can change that if you guys prefer an earlier or later time. :3
As for the location... Hendricks Park was definitely lovely and perfect for the picnic/potluck; so do we want to do that again or something on the more casual side? Like, we can just hang around downtown and go out to eat... wait, it's after the con, meaning many of us might be broke by then. xD; Me especially!! So... ideas, anyone?

And cosplay-wise, do we want to go with a theme or just come in whatever we want? If that's the case, I'll probably be some version of Canada again. =w=

A new thread would be all right, but it seems anybody interested in meeting in Eugene would notice this topic, so it's no biggie. :)

The 12th sounds great!

As for the potluck, I want to resurrect one of the suggestions I made last time... let's do a brunch potluck!!!  If we did that, we could even bump it up to noon in case people want to skip breakfast?  It sounded like a popular idea, and then we could have eggs and sausage and bacon and English muffins... oh, and I'd make a large batch of "Perfect Scrambled Eggs," this fancy recipe for rich scrambled eggs that I got online.

Oh, and the nice thing about brunch is that you don't HAVE to bring breakfast foods. Anything will do, it just focuses on breakfast and lunch together.

As for location, I have to admit, that dinosaur at Tugman is tempting. *raised eyebrow*

Apollo Justice

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #423 on: September 01, 2010, 11:43:52 am »
Where is there a dinosaur? What is it made out of? How did I not know about this??

FYI, I am vegetarian. Everyone, eat what you will, no worries, but, especially if it is brunch, I will probably just bring my own thing (with some to share). (I normally eat eggs, but with the whole HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF EGGS RECALLED FOR SALMONELLA thing, presently I only want to eat them if they are from my friends' own hens! Or at least a local organic free-range farm.)

I will only be able to bring whatever I can get on foodstamps (waaaaaaaaaay over budget this con).

So.....no food allergies or aversions, anyone?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #424 on: September 01, 2010, 04:20:12 pm »
The dinosaur is at Amazon. Big dinosaur, flippy tail, made of cement, kinda looks like a derpy stegosaurus and about seven or eight feet tall at its highest? Occasionally graffitied upon in the 90's? Gray? Other side of the park by the Amazon Pool fence? Usually surrounded by a massive mud puddle unless it's been dry or they've put down new barkamulch?

It's not gone is it? That would be horrid. I spent years of my life on that thing's back.

Also, bell peppers make me sick to my stomach. But that's it.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #425 on: September 01, 2010, 05:05:14 pm »
No bell peppers, noted.
And how did I miss that? Never been to the pool, per se, but all those years of free Shakespeare!

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #426 on: September 01, 2010, 08:21:15 pm »
I LOVE THE DINO.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #427 on: September 01, 2010, 08:37:36 pm »
I'm sold. Gotta check it out.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #428 on: September 02, 2010, 12:32:37 am »
Then Amazon it is? I'm curious enough to check out that Dino. owo

So, now that we seem alright with the brunch idea, should we go with 11:30 as the meeting time? That way it'll give other people time to arrive and we can start feasting at noon sharp. How does that sound to everyone?

Btw, I'll start making a list of people attending and what everyone will be bringing... which wouldn't hurt to start talking about. Mention your cosplays too if you are planning on it. :3
Might as well summarize the entire plan too~

Meeting Place:
Amazon City Park
[Community Center parking lot]
Meeting Date:
Saturday, September 11th
Meeting Time:
12:00PM - whenever everyone leaves

Attendees
Fuyuko/Canada - Frittata
Radien/ - Chili strata
RemSaverem/ - Drinks
Soramunesanzun/ -
LtCommanderRichie/ - Watermelon
Oslapedo/ -
AgehaIX/ -
Jacob_Blackfeather/ -
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 11:09:49 am by Fuyuko »

oslapedo

« Reply #429 on: September 02, 2010, 12:37:12 am »
Like I said on the facebook page I'm game! I'll have to think about what brunchy food to bring though...

Is this a cosplay thing or just a hang out thing?

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #430 on: September 02, 2010, 01:25:58 am »
@Oslapedo: Yaayy~ And OMG. I can't believe the group is actually active! It brings me so much joy as an admin! 8'D
And you don't have to come in cosplay unless you feel like it; so it could be both. :3

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #431 on: September 02, 2010, 01:46:38 am »
I could bring potato salad, I think.

Anyone allergic to potato, egg, mayo, parsley, onion, salt, vinegar or pepper? There might be other ingredients but I can't remember them at the moment. If I don't have time to make this I might just end up bringing a box of doughnuts or something, but at least I'll be bringing something?

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #432 on: September 02, 2010, 02:06:33 am »
@Lt: I'm fine with those ingredients as long as I don't consume too much. I try to avoid dairy, yeast, cane sugar, and bad oils as often as I can. Otherwise, I'm good~
And yes, bringing something is better than nothing. :3

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #433 on: September 02, 2010, 02:44:53 am »
No bell peppers, noted.
And how did I miss that? Never been to the pool, per se, but all those years of free Shakespeare!

Amazon park is looooong (not unlike Longcat).  And if there is a dinosaur at the park, it's not next to the community center. I've been all around the community center during my Shakespeare production last year. So maybe it's further north or something.

Fuyuko:

Yep, I'm good for scrambled eggs. They won't be your normal scrambled eggs, though. :)  This kind is creamy, seasoned, and tastes great on toast. So I'll try real hard to bring toast, too, specifically for the eggs.  I'm hoping it'll stay crispy long enough. It'll probably be wheat sourdough bread (good stuff) so I think it'll hold until I arrive.

Can we be more specific about where at Amazon park? It's a big park. The dinosaur is probably conspicuous, but I have never seen it before, so that means it's somewhere else in the park from what I'm used to.

Awesome, I'm happy the brunch thing is happening. But I really hope someone brings sausage or bacon. Sorry, vegetarians, but I love those meats.

EDIT: I found out that Shrewsbury Ren Faire is happening the 11th and 12th. I have some theater friends who are performing scenes from McBeth on both of those days, so I'm going to try to go with them on the 11th.  If push comes to shove I will choose potluck over ren faire, because I've already seen their play once.  I'm just going to support them and lend a hand.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:06:36 am by Radien »

Apollo Justice

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #434 on: September 02, 2010, 02:59:49 am »
The dinosaur is on the Amazon Pool side of the children's play area. You probably can't see it at all from the community center because the big white and blue play structure is in the way. In fact, it's directly in the way. That explains it!

Gosh, I really haven't been to that park in years.

If there are still picnic tables and benches in the hedge areas we could set up base camp there?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #435 on: September 02, 2010, 03:09:04 am »
The dinosaur is on the Amazon Pool side of the children's play area. You probably can't see it at all from the community center because the big white and blue play structure is in the way. In fact, it's directly in the way. That explains it!

It does explain it!  It's also probably hard to see the dinosaur from the road, but the pool is hard to miss.

Gosh, I really haven't been to that park in years.

If there are still picnic tables and benches in the hedge areas we could set up base camp there?

Sure, and if there aren't, we can meet, wait a few minutes, and I'll guide you to the picnic tables on the south side of the community center. They're at the top of a small hill, near a patch of trees. Might even have some shade.

Apollo Justice

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #436 on: September 02, 2010, 03:32:19 am »
@Radien: That sounds mouth-watering~ I'm getting hungry now which is not a good sign at this hour. xD;
And I've never been IN the actual park; so the only spots I know nearby are Amazon Station and the Community Center that I've heard about and briefly saw while driving by. Oh, and the pool. :/

@Lt: That does indeed explain it! But that means no Dino for us. Daww.

Offline microgamer2vs2

• Cabbit
    • Wideface
« Reply #437 on: September 02, 2010, 09:01:13 am »
Oh darn, I had to be out of town when the get-together was super close to my apt.
2010 cosplays:
Kanon (Umineko) - alt outfit
Ishida Uryuu (Bleach) - school uniform
Naoi Ayato (Angel Beats!)
Ichinomiya Kou (Arakawa Under The Bridge)

yeah, none are too complex, I'm slowly stepping my game up though :P

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #438 on: September 02, 2010, 02:14:18 pm »
If there shall be pancakes then I am thinking I shall bring easily divvy-able fruit that could top them. Perhaps bananas and/or a type of berry. I <3 blues & blacks. Might even be some left from my own garden by then.....

Fruit preferences, anyone?

BTW impressive range of grains.

Are we doing the eco everyone bring their own eatingware or the convenience disposables?

@ Radien I think I remember said eggs from War '07? I normally would say yum.

As for cosplay. If I don't get a chance to meet Sora at con I will probably go Gwyneth from Doctor Who again 1 x 03, "The Unquiet Dead", just so she can see it :) Weather-depending, I guess.

@ MY BIRTHDAY! Yes, Terry (Wuntvor) has said yes to my inviting folks to Anime Friday for my bday, Friday, 9/24. When I know what he'll be showing, I'll post it here. His bday is the 18th, so it will be like both our bday party. Please come & cosplay there :)

His collection is vast & ever-growing. One possibility is a theme night honoring the director of Paprika who just died (R.I.P.). But there are a ton of show possibilities too. And yes, there shall be treats.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #439 on: September 02, 2010, 02:22:14 pm »
Okay, I've got some potential bad news.  It seems I told my mother I'd go with her to a church picnic that day. :/ So either I have to miss the otaku brunch or disappoint her.  Also, I didn't realize the 12th was a Sunday.  I... don't suppose it's too late to change it to Saturday the 11th?....

Fuyuko:

Wait, I though LtCRichie meant that the dino was behind the pool.  Does he mean it's inside the fenced area?

I hope I can go so you can try my eggs. :)

Rem:

Are you thinking of Scottish eggs?  Those are quite different.  I got this recipe recently, from an internet recording of a cooking TV show.  I can link you if you like.

I will let you know whether I can make the 24th. I know classes will have started by then, but even so I might be free in the evening.

Apollo Justice

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #440 on: September 02, 2010, 02:47:04 pm »
Apparently Google Maps hasn't taken a satellite photo of Eugene since what appears to be 1995, but this is the dinosaur.

And look! Amazon Pool!

Also, Radien, I'm not a dude. Just saying.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:47:59 pm by LtCommanderRichie »

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #441 on: September 02, 2010, 03:12:42 pm »
@LCR: LOL, Caitlin.
I will have to check that out.

@Radien: Probably (re: Scottish eggs).
Ooh, I really hope you can make it (re: both potluck  & 24th).

@ 11th or 12th, doesn't matter to me. In fact, I could do the 10th, just flex what time I work that day around Brunch. Or even the 13th.
Just not a Weds nor a Thurs.

FYI, the 8th to the 18th are "The Ten Days of Awe". The holiest time in the Jewish calendar. Traditionally, what we're supposed to eat, to welcome a sweet new year for each other, are apples and Challah (an egg bread), dipped in honey.
Unless anyone is vegan, maybe I'll bring some such instead to share w/folks for tradition's sake, if that's okay.

Has anyone ever seen anyone Jewish in any anime or manga that I could ever cosplay? The only one I can think of was this AMAZING OMG MADE ME CRY Pet Shop of Horrors manga about a girl who survived the Holocaust (may all the martyred rest in peace), helped by her teddy bear.....OMG loved it.

oslapedo

« Reply #442 on: September 02, 2010, 05:12:36 pm »
I'd be quite fine with the 11th but the 10th definitely wouldn't work since I've got school. And I love that dinosaur!

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #443 on: September 02, 2010, 06:28:58 pm »
Hmm, I suppose the 11th will be alright. I just have to update it both here and on the group; so that's ok with me. I'll change it for your sake, Radien. :3 (and also because I really really want to try those eggs of yours!!)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2010, 06:51:55 pm »
Haha, thanks a lot guys. XD I'll probably miss the Ren Faire, but that's all right, I was mostly going to see friends that I can see another time.

Everyone seemed vehemently against the 10th, but was the 10th even suggested?... I'm happy with the 11th, so I guess everything's good.

Fuyuko:

Hehe, I may have built up too much expectations with my eggs. ;)  I guess I'll have to make a lot.  And I'll have to do it that morning, too, so I guess I'd better not plan to sleep in.  One thing I will say, though: you won't want ketchup on these eggs. If you do, I will frown at you!... >:(

Apollo Justice

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #445 on: September 03, 2010, 12:42:22 am »
@Radien: B-but... I FREAKIN LOVE TEH KETCHUP. D8 But I suppose I can survive without it for a day. =w=

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #446 on: September 03, 2010, 01:20:28 am »
@Radien: B-but... I FREAKIN LOVE TEH KETCHUP. D8 But I suppose I can survive without it for a day. =w=

But the eggs are so soft they're practically liquid! It'd be like putting ketchup in stew! :(

And chili strata... man... that stuff tastes so good you don't NEED anything else. Plus it tastes better with Doritos, since it's got a mild Mexican flavor.

Apollo Justice

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #447 on: September 03, 2010, 02:02:28 am »
@Radien: Oh I see. MMMMM both sound so good! I'm dying to try either of them! x3

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #448 on: September 07, 2010, 10:13:05 pm »
LtCmdrRitchie: Was that you who won Best in Show in Cosplay? Can you post pix??

oslapedo

« Reply #449 on: September 08, 2010, 09:14:01 am »
Bump for mega fun this Saturday!