Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 396468 times)

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2550 on: November 18, 2010, 05:08:56 pm »
UM UM MAYBE? WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO. I ASK MOSTLY BECAUSE IT'S GONNA TAKE ME A BIT TO GET READY SINCE I'M STILL IN LAST NIGHT'S HAIR AND MAKEUP AND PAJAMAS

And for anyone who's interested, there's a pretty awesome Hanna thread over on cgl right now.

(Removed inappropriate link per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:35:14 am by randompvg »

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2551 on: November 18, 2010, 05:09:37 pm »
AS SOON AS YOU CAN CAN GET READY? idk when pioneer closes.. hopefully not six?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2552 on: November 18, 2010, 05:11:04 pm »
I think it closes later than six and I should be ready by then. OKAY I'LL GET READY AS FAST AS I CAN AND THEN POST WHEN I'M DONE

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2553 on: November 18, 2010, 05:11:26 pm »
AWESOME

THEY CLOSE AT 8 BTW
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:12:14 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2554 on: November 18, 2010, 05:26:28 pm »
JAQUA THANK YOU FOR THE COSPLAY THREAD
EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME I READ A /CGL/ THREAD I RETCH A LITTLE
I don't understand what people get out of being so acid.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2555 on: November 18, 2010, 06:01:05 pm »
@SK: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY NOW YOU'LL KNOW WHO WE ARE :'DDD DO YOU LOVE IT?~

It's pretty awesome~ 8D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2556 on: November 18, 2010, 06:20:45 pm »
I vote even if we only have an hour before the mall closes, we still go. And then watch AVPS with Dylan. and then get in line. Im so happy were going to a smaller showing XD; less lines in the rain
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2557 on: November 18, 2010, 06:31:10 pm »
I'M FINALLY READY SO IF YOU ARE READY FOR ME I WILL HEAD OVER AND BE THERE AT LIKE 6:50

AND WATCHING AVPS WOULD BE AMAZING SO YES.

@Valeria: I knowwww cgl is pretty much everything I hate about cosplay all in one forum but occasionally you get awesome threads like that one. Plus people being needlessly evil is somehow really funny to me...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 06:34:24 pm by jaqua »

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2558 on: November 18, 2010, 06:34:44 pm »
HASHI IS READY FOR YOU. SHE'S JUST AWAY FROM HER COMP RIGHT NOW BUT I AM ANSWERING FOR HER. AND I AM READY FOR YOU TOO EVEN IF I HAVE TO LEAVE AND THEN COME BACK.

We might not have time to watch AVPS before the movie. Ya'll should check the line at the theater on your way back from the mall.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2559 on: November 18, 2010, 08:42:39 pm »
this is jaqua posting on yagi's account because it is here and i feel the need to do so while i look for baby it's cold outside as sung by darren criss and chris colfer while hashi does dishes

and also punctuation is for SQUARES
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2560 on: November 18, 2010, 08:44:37 pm »
JAQUAAAAAA
AND YAGI AND HASHI
I love you guys. jus' sayin'.

Also tell Yagi I'm sorry I left so quickly earlier. I had to run to a screening for class. ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2561 on: November 18, 2010, 09:30:21 pm »
HAVE A THING
http://carrinth.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Gender-Bender-54533168?q=&qo=

obviously what we need are more genderbent cosplays
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2562 on: November 18, 2010, 09:44:54 pm »
This is still jaqua, and Yagi and I are in agreement that male Yue is EFFING AWESOME

We even said that at the same time and then high-fived.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2563 on: November 18, 2010, 09:46:50 pm »
He is pretty excellent.
I'm a fan of guy Katara.

SPEAKING OF GENDERBENDS I was brainstorming names for fem!Lamont, and I think it's Lana.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:53:36 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2564 on: November 19, 2010, 02:55:57 am »
HARRY POTTER WAS BAMF!
o3o Just thought I would share with you all, That Rebecca came and sat with me in line for an hour. :) She said Hi.
XD and, just saying, the theater went from laughing, to crying in like... 2 seconds, HOW!? This was a great cinematic  adventure I'm sure some of you agree with me.
:9 Just thought I would chime in, I'm kind of really excited, because I just got home from waiting at clack for 17 hours. :D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 02:56:48 am by Naruchan »
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2565 on: November 19, 2010, 03:14:18 am »
Aaawright. Just got back from Harry Potter. I'm totally gonna go sleep now. And then go marathon read the entire series when I get the chance. : D By the way, reserved seating is boss. We got there half an hour before it started. = w =

Felix is supposed to be in town later today, right? Is it just for today, or for longer? ' w '
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2566 on: November 19, 2010, 04:36:02 am »
Yeah basically Deathly Hallows was AMAZING and I honestly just can't really even say how much I loved it except that I LOVED IT. THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A POTTER MOVIE.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2567 on: November 19, 2010, 11:20:12 am »
You guys, there's a new HiNaBN page up, now with 100% more Conrad rant. I'mma call it Conrant. : D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2568 on: November 19, 2010, 01:03:34 pm »
JAQUAAA how about you come over at 3:00? I have an interview with my Professor of Dark Danish Arts about the future of their monarchy at 2, but 3 should be perfectly fine.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2569 on: November 19, 2010, 03:18:57 pm »
Okay Jaqua, Im going to go get lunch. Since you dont have your phone, be here around 4:00. I may not be back until really close to 4, but if you arent here I'll check the forums again.

Edit: Jaqua you kind of fail right now. But I'll be here whenever you wake up and head over XD;
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:59:41 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2570 on: November 19, 2010, 04:25:38 pm »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HASHI I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I seriously JUST woke up (HOW DID I MANAGE THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW) and honestly... Would you be mad if I had to reschedule? D': I don't really feel up to doing anything today, I just feel kind of icky and lethargic. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I PROMISE, WE CAN GO SHOPPING REALLY SOON AND ROPE FELIX INTO GOING WITH US TO RED LIGHT AND BUFFALO AND HAWTHORNE IN GENERAL

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2571 on: November 19, 2010, 04:27:37 pm »
Buuh, well Im free tommorrow, but other than probably not until Decemberish. Its not a problem though, I'll re-do my Hogwarts is home app or something XD Maybe I'll go ahead and finish AVPS without Yagi lol
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2572 on: November 19, 2010, 05:07:40 pm »
I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;3; Tomorrow I work at four but I guess I could be free before that...

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2573 on: November 19, 2010, 05:39:22 pm »
HEYYY I'M HEEEEERRREEEEEEEEE
I will be until... idk, sometime next weekendish.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2574 on: November 19, 2010, 08:27:31 pm »
WAIT SO YOU'LL BE IN PORTLAND WHEN I COME UP FOR THANKSGIVING?
THIS CALLS FOR HANGOUTS
WE CAN GO BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING. YOUR LOOKS OF DISTASTE WILL BE HILARIOUS.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2575 on: November 19, 2010, 09:57:29 pm »
PLEASE NO. D:
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2576 on: November 19, 2010, 10:00:38 pm »
XD
BUT DON'T YOU WANNA HANG OUT WITH MEEEEEE
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2577 on: November 19, 2010, 10:01:10 pm »
Are we really gonna go shopping on black Friday? Valeria whyyyy ' A ' I'll go anyways I guess.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2578 on: November 19, 2010, 10:02:26 pm »
I pretty much just need a pair of black leggings. Otherwise, no we don't have to. I wouldn't wanna drag anyone through the misery of me trying to find a pair of pants that fit.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2579 on: November 19, 2010, 10:49:27 pm »
It's okay~ If you want to shop for more than just leggings, I'd stay around. = w =
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2580 on: November 19, 2010, 10:50:10 pm »
Yeah, I will come, I'd just rather not be shopping the whole day. Especially on big sale days. Dx

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2581 on: November 19, 2010, 11:56:41 pm »
OMG CAN WE GO BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING SUPER EARLY IN THE MORNING, THAT'S THE BEST TIME TO GO. NOT BECAUSE IT'S THE THRILL OF SAVING, BUT BECAUSE LAUGHING AT EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS SO SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR ~DEALS~ IS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY HOLIDAY SEASON.

Although I do enjoy shopping in general. So I am generally always up for shopping.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2582 on: November 20, 2010, 02:42:30 am »
You can go early in the morning Jaqua. Depending on what you mean by 'early in the morning' I may not have gone to sleep yet. <_<;;;
(I consider going to bed by 2 AM an early night. I rarely sleep before four, regardless of where I need to be the next day...)

but really. shopping is torturous enough for me without having to get up early to do it. I love you all, but... I'd really rather not. And sale days kind of terrify me. D: Maybe I will meet you after you have done your shopping and laughed at all the silly people.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2583 on: November 20, 2010, 03:35:39 am »
I've been staying up till like 5-6 every day which is BAD. But not bad enough to make me actually stop. Just bad enough to make me realize it's bad. But yeah, that's really the only way I can ever do black Friday shopping, just to stay up all night. Since it's usually like 4-7 AM.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2584 on: November 20, 2010, 08:49:16 am »
I'm actually up for the early-ish morning shopping 'cause it means I'd get to stay out longer since my curfew is dark. ' 3 '
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2585 on: November 20, 2010, 10:21:02 am »
I know I'd be a zombie if we went to the four AM stuff, but I also know it'd be a great GROUP ADVENTURE, so yeah, let's do it! : D We should make an itinerary or something so we know which stores open when to see how early we can get in.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2586 on: November 20, 2010, 11:48:20 am »
I'm just going to say that I have a 12 hour shift on Black Friday glued to one register the entire time... ;A;
Yes, I just needed to complain to someone...

Also, I'm glad that Harry Potter was awesome for y'all. I'll probably see it tomorrow~
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 11:49:14 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2587 on: November 20, 2010, 11:49:23 am »
Dude where do you work we will stop by and find an excuse to get in your register line.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2588 on: November 20, 2010, 11:51:50 am »
The manliest place ever, The Children's Place at Clackams Town Center. Unless you're looking for some children's clothes I would save the pain of having to go. haha
I work from 10am to 10pm
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 11:52:21 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2589 on: November 20, 2010, 01:10:09 pm »
D: Sandro that Suuuuuuuucks!
XD I seriously wish I actually knew when you worked so I could stop by. XD
>:D YOU WILL LOVE HARRY POTTER! YOU WILL!
I PROMISE! dfkbnjldbd
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2590 on: November 20, 2010, 03:36:20 pm »
4AM? really? maybe I will come!
AN EXCUSE TO GO SOMEWHERE WHEN I'M AWAKE? YESSSSS.

....it will still be dark at 4am. does that count, Auricle?

Also. When else do we want to hang out? just in case Friday ends up not working.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 03:40:29 pm by Felix »

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2591 on: November 20, 2010, 04:19:42 pm »
4 A.M. probably does still count as dark. I'll probably just join you guys a few hours late. = w =
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2592 on: November 20, 2010, 05:39:43 pm »
What if I were to come pick you up? D:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2593 on: November 20, 2010, 06:06:26 pm »
You would come pick me up? At 4:00 in the morning? XD If you want to, then go for it~
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2594 on: November 20, 2010, 06:27:30 pm »
If we're going Black Friday shopping, I'll have to be up and driving super early anyway, so MIGHT AS WELL. Plus, I don't think the Max starts running that early. ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2595 on: November 20, 2010, 08:10:36 pm »
YOU ARE ALL CRAZY. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

I'll be in Eugene again this Monday for stupid placement testing, and then I leave for Tillamook Wednesday afternoon/evening for Thanksgiving and won't get back probably until next Sunday. SO EITHER TOMORROW, MONDAY NIGHT, OR TUESDAY I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE + FELIX. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. @~@
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2596 on: November 20, 2010, 08:14:48 pm »
CRAZY AND LIKELY UNSUCCESSFUL
If we get anywhere by 7, I will be impressed.

Monday's one of my busier days, but you should call me anyway and I'll see if we can meet up.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2597 on: November 20, 2010, 08:54:35 pm »
I'M FREE TILL FRIDAY, which I actually have to work on... But from 7 AM to 3 PM. SO YEAH LET'S PARTY ANY TIME BEFORE FRIDAY.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2598 on: November 20, 2010, 09:18:03 pm »
JAQUA THIS FRIDAY IS BLACK FRIDAY. YOU WILL BE EATEN ALIVE.
Maybe we should push our stupid shopping adventures back to after Jaqua gets off work. ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2599 on: November 20, 2010, 09:24:24 pm »
@Malaria: Wait, so starting when exactly will you be in the Portland Metro area? = w =

Spffff I actually read it as it was meant to be read. D: http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/0d465269-f024-4430-a5b7-a7028b1e432e.jpg
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 09:30:59 pm by Auricle »
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?