Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 396428 times)

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2800 on: December 01, 2010, 04:16:55 am »
Assuming I don't work the next day (or don't work till later) you are all totally free to stay AS LATE AS YOU LIKE and yes I would actually be interested in watching some GW since I have watched no Gundam in my life and don't really know anything about it except that it's full of giant robots. That was a run-on sentence.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2801 on: December 01, 2010, 09:40:42 am »
@Felix: OMG yes best username ever! 8DDD

@Jaqua: Every series that came after GW is mostly focused on girly shoujo romance stuff, but everything before and including GW is about ridiculously complicated political agendas and plot tiwsts and bloody war and yes, giant robots. That's what Gundam was originally about. : D GW's just special cuz it was the first Gundam series to have a real romantic subplot, but without being pure shoujo. They actually created Gundam Wing in order to get more girls into Gundam, which worked! But it worked too well, so now every series that came after GW basically is shoujo. XD

ANYWAY the point is that the plot of GW is horribly convoluted, even in just the first few episodes, so really we're just watching it cuz the main characters are 5 hot teenage boys and cuz explosions and giant robots are cool. I don't expect anyone to keep track of what's actually going on, unless they've seen GW before.

Though now that I think about it, Felix, GW is probably one of those few series where there's romance, but the romance isn't the point of the series, so you might actually like it anyway. If you like confusing political plot twists in every other episode that is. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2802 on: December 01, 2010, 09:54:09 am »
Felix: pfhahah your username how are you so great

Yagi: At this point, I can follow along GW's political ridiculousness pretty well. It doesn't always explain itself as well as it should. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2803 on: December 01, 2010, 12:39:05 pm »
NEW MAOH
OH MY GOD SIMON WHY ARE YOU SO TINY AND SQUISHABLE
SQUIIIIIIISSSSHHH

Also, lol at Everywhere's oh so obviously Finnish flag gloves.

I want tiny blue cake too. D:
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2804 on: December 01, 2010, 01:32:24 pm »
Holycrap gaiz.

Anyway, @Junjou Romantica things: I've cosplayed Nowaki before. I absolutely LOVE NowakixHiroki. Here: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs780.snc4/66040_444105830771_506050771_5079907_6761441_n.jpg I added the scarf because I thought it looked nice on him.

@Avatar quiz thing: I got Air too. ffffffff.

Your Element Is Air
You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2805 on: December 01, 2010, 01:53:54 pm »
^ Awww you look sooo cute! ;n; I'm so happy you did that, I don't see enough cosplays of him~
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2806 on: December 01, 2010, 03:19:12 pm »
Yagi: I also lol'd at Everywhere's gloves. and Simon buuuh Simon. Want cosplay Maoh.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2807 on: December 01, 2010, 03:39:43 pm »
@SK & Sandro: It's a shame their outfits and hair are so plain looking, cuz it makes them harder to recognize when people cosplay them. : (

@Malaria: It would be so much fun to cosplay~! Except for the Gentleman and his boring Tuxedo Mask outfit. Curses. Why so cliche Julius? D:

Oh, I forgot to post this in the thread earlier, but I 100% for sure can NOT go to Anime Expo. My family goes to this church family camp thing over 4th of July every year, and I was just gonna talk my way out of it, but this year my family is actually running it. So I have to go. : P BUT we should still do the Freedom Fighters and just have an awesome photoshoot over summer. If anything this will make it easier to do Freedom Fighters cuz we won't be spending money on a friggin huge con. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2808 on: December 01, 2010, 03:58:26 pm »
In addition, not going to AX makes other cons way more likely.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2809 on: December 01, 2010, 04:39:04 pm »
I love convoluted confusing plots!

I probably wouldn't have been able to do AX either, so making others more likely is good!
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2810 on: December 01, 2010, 07:29:32 pm »
Homestuck is beyond convoluted.

Guys, Yagi and I need a song that features both guns and candy. Bonus points for sex.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2811 on: December 01, 2010, 07:46:53 pm »
o3o Those song descrpitions, only made me come up with this obvious song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT-r2vHeMM
XD I'm not creative.
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2812 on: December 01, 2010, 07:52:23 pm »
Yes, we thought of that one. And while I do love that song (yay 90s angst songs!) it is sadly lacking in guns. : ( And all the gun ones I can think of are very much lacking in candy/sweets.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2813 on: December 01, 2010, 07:58:10 pm »
._. I could look through a bunch of rap songs, I'm sure there is actually one... I'M SURE OF IT, that has all three of those. o3o

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2814 on: December 01, 2010, 08:11:43 pm »
Haha, I doubt we'll use it if it's a rap song, but I'd love to hear it anyway.

ATTENTION POSMS
UPDATED SAKURACON SCHEDULE

Since Hashi decided to drop the Tsubasa group, (because we are all poor and school is hard, wawawa) we only have three group cosplays that we're fitting in this con. In order to celebrate, we're rearranging our cosplay schedule to make it much easier. New schedule is as follows!
Day 1/Friday - bent Hanna
Day 2/Saturday - AnE
Day 3/Sunday - Avatar
We're trying to push now to rearrange the Sak photoshoots to suit us, but if it doesn't work out oh well.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:15:04 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2815 on: December 01, 2010, 08:20:14 pm »
This also means, Jaqua, that you could fit in more random awesome cosplays if you wanted. Cuz you don't have to be Shura with us all day (especially at night unless you wanna come to the CHEESECAKE FACTORY as her), and even though Avatar's on the short day, you could still fit another one in there if you wanted. Just saying. Cuz I for one love all your random sexy cosplays. 8D But I assume you'll want to be fem!Worth for most of the day at least. XDD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2816 on: December 01, 2010, 08:57:49 pm »
guys
guys
guys
http://www.deviantart.com/#/d3414lo
let's cosplay it
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2817 on: December 01, 2010, 09:04:58 pm »
Oooooohhh, thats cool!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2818 on: December 01, 2010, 09:37:18 pm »
buuuuhhh doubleleaf why so hot all the time always.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2819 on: December 01, 2010, 09:37:40 pm »
ffff valeria there are no words to explain how awesome that is
It sort of has to happen now. In some form or another.

NEW MAOH
OH MY GOD SIMON WHY ARE YOU SO TINY AND SQUISHABLE
SQUIIIIIIISSSSHHH

Also, lol at Everywhere's oh so obviously Finnish flag gloves.

I want tiny blue cake too. D:
ALL MY FEELINGS
RIGHT HERE IN THIS PURPLE BOX <3

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2820 on: December 01, 2010, 11:32:03 pm »
That's kind of okay because I wasn't sure I could finish Syaoran despite it being ridiculously simple. Compared to Kiran. Which is deceptively-not-simple. SO MUCH PROSTHETICS.
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2821 on: December 01, 2010, 11:32:18 pm »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBUHH TRON AND ASSASSIN'S CREED, TWO THINGS I LOVE
LED LIGHTS FOR THE TRIM
BLACK OUTFITS
GLOWY KNIVES IN THE HANDS
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, I THINK I'M IN LOVE

I am fine with our new Sak schedule, although I'm sad to see Tsubasa go... And yes, I'll probably end up changing out of Shura when it's night time and cold and I've been her all day :| So I'm actually kind of excited because that means I can fit MOAR COSPRAY into Sak and it'll be awesome! Last year they had TONS of Altairs and Ezios and EVEN A MALIK, SO AMAZING so I'll probably change into Rosa. And I may or may not have inspired a very small Venture Bros group for Sak as well. Bahhhhh not enough days at a con

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2822 on: December 01, 2010, 11:33:56 pm »
Dude if you split off to do Venture Bros I will not blame you. I will encourage you and take many pictures of your amazing face while it happens to be in your gorgeous cosplay.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2823 on: December 02, 2010, 12:49:49 am »
@Jaqua: Eeeee Rosa~! Now that I actually know most of the characters, I can join in the fangirling and take pictures of the gorgeous you with the manlyman assassin men! C8

@Felix: You're going to look into prosthetic ears for your cosplay, right? Would you mind passing along any cool tips and tricks you might find? : o Me, Hashi, and Valeria need pointed ears for Ao no Exorcist (Valeria more than us), and while I think we know in general what we're going to do, you definitely have better access to experienced makeup tips than we do. : x
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2824 on: December 02, 2010, 01:03:19 am »
@Sandro: Thaaanks~

@Yagi: Yeahhhh...that's part of the reason why I added the scarf, because without it I looked like Seimei from Loveless without his ears and tail (because it's the same outfit and wig!!) And I had just worn Seimei not too long ago to Gasu, so.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2825 on: December 02, 2010, 05:51:33 am »
yeahhhh.... though I reckon what I'm doing is significantly more extreme than what you'll need. but I will definitely pass on tips!

...what are you maybe going to do? I NEED ALL THE KNOWLEDGE I CAN GATHER

(I know that if you're making ears like... lotr elves/hobbits that's much easier than what I'm doing because they're just little tips, not ridiculously long like the ones I have to make.)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2826 on: December 02, 2010, 07:03:54 am »
@SK: Haha curse all those tall, dark and handsome anime men who all look and dress the same. XD But at least it makes them all easier to cosplay in that sense.

@Felix: Mephisto's and Amaimon's ears are small, but depending on how epic we wanna make Valeria's cosplay, Rin's ears are about that extreme too. XD But if we decide to go the easier, less-epic route, we'll all just need little ears like these two pics.

I'll tell you about or current ear plans after I am done dying under paper writing. @~@
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:08:43 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2827 on: December 02, 2010, 09:29:06 am »
You should definitely go for the epic! 8D

Also: All romance should be Troll romance.
It would be so much better that way.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2828 on: December 02, 2010, 09:51:02 am »
Yagi, you entered those links so badly. XD

also I just noticed that the bottom of Rin's tie has an aum. I am entertained.

Felix, if that was how it was in real life you'd say it was obnoxiously complicated and only have pale relationships anyway.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2829 on: December 02, 2010, 10:02:52 am »
@SK: Haha curse all those tall, dark and handsome anime men who all look and dress the same. XD But at least it makes them all easier to cosplay in that sense.

The trick is in the expressions. Nowaki is happy-smiley most of the time, if not serious/protectingful at others, but Seimei is smirky and creepy in general. 8D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2830 on: December 02, 2010, 10:20:16 am »
SK, I just realized. Is that the same wig you used for Izaya? XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2831 on: December 02, 2010, 11:51:21 am »
Yup 8D That black wig has gone through SO MANY characters...it's one of my oldest wigs...

Explains why the strap is broken.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2832 on: December 02, 2010, 12:00:33 pm »
Short and black is so multi-use, I don't blame you. I think I'm borrowing pretty much the same style wig for Rin, because screw me spending money.

blargh I want my cusswords
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 12:01:23 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2833 on: December 02, 2010, 03:24:55 pm »
(I know that if you're making ears like... lotr elves/hobbits that's much easier than what I'm doing because they're just little tips, not ridiculously long like the ones I have to make.)
I think we should practice with making these to begin with, because we need really solid bases to hold up all that ear. I've found some helpful stuff about elf ear bases, but all I've been able find out so far about the mega-sized ones that we're making are prop and costume studios selling them. (Like Aradani and stuff.)
I do know that we're gonna need a lot of clay and liquid latex and casting stuff. Personally, I wouldn't be suprised if we needed wire, too. XD Do you know what you want to cast with?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2834 on: December 02, 2010, 04:31:38 pm »
I don't even know how the links did that. What is this. 8|

I think me and Hashi were just going to make our ears out of liquid latex. I have a pair of elf ears from a long ago high school theatre production. I kind of mutilated them, but at least they'll make for a good reference for making our ears. And if we completely fail at making ears ourselves, we'll probably buy them from Aradani or someplace similar. >>

For Valeria's ears... I dunno what we're gonna do. 8D Maybe we should just have a mass PoSm ear-making project/idea sharing. Like Jaqua's magical cheap-o fang technique. Cuz I have a feeling you guys know what you're doing way more than I do at least.

I also just found this site. Haven't looked through it yet, but looks pretty dang useful for all of us. : o

EDIT FOR OOOMMMGGGGGGG EEEEEE~!!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 06:01:13 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2835 on: December 02, 2010, 06:24:23 pm »
LSDFLKJ;ADJ IS OUR FANDOM GONNA GROOOOOOOOOOW?
AFTER WE COSPLAY IT?
BECAUSE THIS IS IDEAL

JUST READ THE ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT
MANGA IN US IN APRIL
JUST IN TIME TO WOW EVERYONE WITH OUR AWESOME COSPLAYS
WHICH HAPPEN TO INCLUDE CHARACTERS/TRANSFORMATIONS THAT OCCUR AFTER THE FIRST VOLUME
WHOOOOOPS
AT LEAST HASHI'LL BE RECOGNIZABLE
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 06:27:22 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2836 on: December 02, 2010, 06:38:55 pm »
NOW OUR OUTFITS HAVE TO BE FRIGGIN FANTASTIC
HAVE TO
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2837 on: December 02, 2010, 06:41:06 pm »
THEY WILL BE
... dude, do Shiemi and Shura even show up in the first volume? XD
ARE WE GOING TO BE ONE GIANT WALKING SPOILER?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2838 on: December 02, 2010, 06:42:45 pm »
...Shiemi should. Shura definitely doesn't, nor does Amaimon (unless it's like for one creepy foreshadowing panel or something). SO YEAH. ONE GIANT AWESOME FRIGGIN SPOILER.

SO WE'RE DOING ANE AT KCON TOO RIGHT? CUZ WE TOTALLY SHOULD.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 06:43:10 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2839 on: December 02, 2010, 06:52:48 pm »
... maybe I should do less epic Rin just for recognizability. At least some of the day. And then switch to FROTHING DEMON ANTICHRIST

YES
YES WE SHOULD
AND MAYBE BY THEN IT'LL BE UNOBSCURE ENOUGH THAT WE CAN MEET OTHER COSPLAYERS FROM IT
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2840 on: December 02, 2010, 07:04:26 pm »
.....NO YOU SHOULD STILL DO EPIC ANYWAY. CUZ IT'S EPIC.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2841 on: December 02, 2010, 07:15:06 pm »
THAT IS AN EXCELLENT POINT
I was thinking of making the stuff for less epic anyway, though, just so I'd have something to carry the sword in when it's not busy being covered in blue fire
which I still have no idea how we're doing that. Clear resin would make it way too heavy.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2842 on: December 02, 2010, 08:30:24 pm »
....It's still better. D:

I've only found one tutorial for longer ears that didn't look completely like crap. I figured we could sort of modify that into something that worked. (all the really good tutorials are for shorter ear tips, not crazylong Thane ears.)
We could probably buy them but I really want to make them myself because THAT'S HOW I DO THINGS.
The one thing I want to be sure of is that they're reusable. With the casting methods, the ears are generally not permanent, so you need to make new ones for each use. Since I get the feeling I'm going to be wearing this costume a lot, I want something I'll be able to reuse. For both time and money reasons.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2843 on: December 02, 2010, 10:38:36 pm »
@Valeria: ...We'll figure out the sword flames when we figure out the rest of the flames. We can make them removable though. OR if we make them out of something flat and flexible like cellophane or something, we could just roll them around the sword and stick it in the holder. XD I can't remember if you actually wanted to make a sheath for Sak, but you could totally get away with just a similarly-sized tube wrapped in the fabric his sheath is wrapped in. Even when he pulls the sword out, the sheath usually stays in the cloth case thing. 8D

@Felix: The hard part will probably finding a substance that's both durable enough to be reusable, but light enough to not drag itself down with its own weight. And affordable. >> Time to hit up some experienced prosthetic makers. : x
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2844 on: December 03, 2010, 03:09:52 am »
.....anyone know any experienced prosthetic-makers? 8D;;
the tutorial I found used leather, but the way they're made leaves a seam on the back... but this was the only one I found that looked at all decent. most home-made long ears are unbelievably sucky. >>

is there a link for the ones that you were considering buying? it might be worth it to look at those... at least see what materials they use. Even if those materials are not available to us it might give us ideas!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2845 on: December 03, 2010, 03:36:21 pm »
Yes actually. Haven't gotten around to discussing ears with him yet. Was working on Rin-being-on-fire.

GUYS
I HAVE A REAL WIRELESS NETWORK AGAIN
AM NO LONGER USING ELINA'S LAPTOP AS AN AD HOC ROUTER
HUZ-BLOODY-ZAH
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2846 on: December 03, 2010, 11:21:44 pm »
Malaria: I'm at Eridan's introduction. NOW YOU SHOULD TELL ME WHY I'M COLLUX.
...though we studied the zodiac in astronomy and I'm... technically Gemini, since the constellations have shifted since the dates for horoscopes were initially set. So... maybe it makes more sense than I thought?
(also you should be Karkat anyway because you'd be perfect.)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2847 on: December 03, 2010, 11:36:31 pm »
I know I would be perfect
because sometimes I am Karkat
but there are already so many of him and I really find the royals' outfits much more interesting : (

Okay, so Eridan is a hipster gossiping hen drama queen.
Tholluckth is a pretty chill, competent dude who happens to have occasional spats of self-hating mood swings. But mostly he's just chill and competent.
Wanna do Sollux and Karkat and Eridan and Feferi? ; D
Really I just wanna make Fef's crazy skirt and accessories. and be the most terrifying empress-to-be with the widest grin and the worst lusus and the BUBBLIN---ESS
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:36:59 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2848 on: December 04, 2010, 12:23:00 am »
@Felix: The ones I was looking at were the ones on Aradani, but I was just looking at these ears and they come with a handy dandy explanation for how they stick out. And if the ears have the wire in them, it won't be as much of a problem if they're made out of something a little heavier, which gives us more options for what to make the ears out of. : D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2849 on: December 04, 2010, 03:45:31 am »
Valeria: YES. LET'S DO IT.
(mostly because YESSS I GET TO MAKE MORE HORNS and both of them have awesome horns.)

Yagi: I really don't want to pay 50 dollars for ear prosthetics, even if they are durable... and they don't look quite right to me, but maybe I'm just being picky. But I'm sure that between all of us we'll be able to think of something. c:
winter break Ear Experimentation Party?? (because I have to have them by Sak... which means I need to have materials/knowledge before I leave.)