Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 396272 times)

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers really need to work on their Sakuracon cosplays.
« Reply #3850 on: March 30, 2011, 03:02:21 am »
I'm so addicted to the song on the this flash page it's not even funny.
NEED MORE UPDATE.

Hussie's probably holding out on us so a particularly cool page comes out on 13 April.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:02:49 am by Felix »
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #3851 on: March 30, 2011, 08:53:47 am »
@Rebecca: Okay, your one contact is ordered and will be delivered to my house! I might be able to get it to you before con if I go up to Portland again after it arrives, but whatever works. : )
For the Aquacolor, it's waterbased, so you use either damp makeup wedges/sponge brushes, or paint brushes for the smaller details. Hashi can give you a lot more tips and instructions I'm sure.

Savannaaaaaaah you should totally come with us to Joann's because I haven't seen you in foreveerrrr. :< And really everyone should come. It'll be another party! SO MANY PARTIES AT ONCE. BECAUSE I MISS ALL OF YOU.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3852 on: March 30, 2011, 09:43:21 am »
Guys I'm in pain. I woke up at 7 to work-out for an hour, and I was hip hop dancing for 2 hours straight yesterday. My muscles are sad.

I have no idea why I'm telling you this.

EDIT: JAQUA Tumblr is full of the Jeff/Nick love and I am Loving it. AT LAST THEIR GLORY IS REALIZED.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 11:17:41 am by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3853 on: March 30, 2011, 01:53:41 pm »
Yagi: Thank you so much! Let me know when you'll be up in Portland and I'll give you your money, otherwise I'll have it for you at Sakuracon. <3
I figured it would end up being that. Good to know. Ok, if I have any other questions I'll ask hashi ; )
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 01:54:00 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3854 on: March 30, 2011, 09:27:07 pm »
Somehow, all this plot keeps ending up in the new Starfighter pages!
By which I mean it updated.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3855 on: March 30, 2011, 09:40:42 pm »
Felix: That's what I'm thinking. Damn you, Hussie.

Hashi: I SAW I SAW I SAW, and actually the three/six picture/drabble was brought to my attention via Riker's twitter, which made me laugh. HOW ARE THEY SO COOL
DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR MUSCLES BEING SAD, THEY ARE NOT SAD THEY ARE HAPPY, ALSO I WISH MINE WERE AS HAPPY AS YOURS
AKA I NEED TO WORK OUT MORE :I

Welp time to check Starfighter I suppose, all this plot is becoming a serious issue

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3856 on: March 30, 2011, 11:50:39 pm »
GUYS LOOK WHAT EMILEE FOUND.

its true. For those of us who dont read it. This is so true.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3857 on: March 31, 2011, 12:32:08 am »
hahahaha has anyone else heard of qwop? seriously I am laughing so hard what is this
...and now that you know what qwop is, a related homestuck thing
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3858 on: March 31, 2011, 02:03:59 am »
Hashi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD, I TOTALLY HAVE ALL OF THE HOMESTUCK 50'S ART SAVED

Felix: Qwop is my favorite game of all time OF ALL TIME and oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd TAVROS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that shouldn't be funny

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3859 on: March 31, 2011, 02:41:43 am »
Tavros exists to be laughed at. Don't feel bad.
(it's okay, Tavros. everyone is a winner!)
....I don't get the 50's thing, though. Is it a fandom in-joke?

I just spent too much time getting -3 metres in qwop.
BUT SERIOUSLY, THAT GUY. THE ILLOGICAL BODY POSITIONS. SO MUCH LOL.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3860 on: March 31, 2011, 05:10:37 am »
I was shown this video at MEWcon which was what started my love for qwop. I still can't watch it without crying.
The 50's thing as far as I know is mostly just because there's an amazing artist who draws a bunch of 50's Homestuck stuff. Here I'll post a few.

That's all I've got but there might be more, I don't know. Either way I love it.

I've also got like a ton more art from her because lskdjfsdf her style is sooooo gooooood

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3861 on: March 31, 2011, 08:46:52 am »
asldjfak 50s AU THIS IS AMAZING
AMAAAAAAZIIIIIIING

I would say someone should write this quick, but most fanfic so far for Homestuck is terrible.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3862 on: March 31, 2011, 02:55:05 pm »
I got to the end by scooting on one knee... this one is really impressive... they actually got qwop to sort of run. I did not know this was possible.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3863 on: March 31, 2011, 04:27:29 pm »
THAT'S AMAZING
He's kind of skipping.
Felix, yours is impressive too.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3864 on: March 31, 2011, 04:31:46 pm »
Valeria: I KNOW RIGHT UGGGHHHHH THIS AU IS SO PRETTY. I'm gonna have to post more of her stuff when I'm not on my phone, her art is just drool-worthy. Sooooo prettyyyyyyyy.

Felix: I've never even come close to beating qwop. I just sort of flail around for fifteen minutes and then give up. I'm pretty sure I've never made it past ten metres.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3865 on: March 31, 2011, 04:41:24 pm »
Getting him to stay on his feet at all is impressive.
If you leave him at the start line without pressing any buttons he will eventually fall down.
THAT IS THE EXTENT TO WHICH QWOP-MAN FAILS.

....well, the best part of that game is trying to make him fall in the most epic way possible.

she has a nice style, but I don't know if I agree with all of her character interpretations.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3866 on: March 31, 2011, 04:55:34 pm »
MAYBE HE'S GETTING TIRED, FELIX? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED HOW TIRED HE MIGHT GET, FLAILING AROUND FOR YOU.

Which ones are you iffy on?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3867 on: March 31, 2011, 05:04:39 pm »
For an Olympic athlete, qwop man kinda blows. You'd think he could stay on his feet with that level of training. APPARENTLY NOT.
The artist's favourite characters are Gamzee, Eridan, and Equius so they get a lot of the love and attention. I probably wouldn't have drawn Karkat as a nerd (he seems more like a bruiser type to me, even if he's not actually that tough), but other than that I don't know, they seem pretty spot-on with my head canon.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3868 on: March 31, 2011, 05:08:57 pm »
Given 50s fashion, Karkat strikes me as less of a nerd and more of a regular if extremely lame guy.
Also, keep in mind that Karkat's main interests are coding and romcoms. He kind of is a terrible, terrible nerd.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3869 on: March 31, 2011, 05:31:36 pm »
Her Gamzee seems... not psycho-stoner-clown enough, though that might be due to a lack of suitable 50's equivalents. Actually, Gamzee might just be me having problems imagining him as not-a-clown. And her Aradia is... I dunno, too timid and girly? maybe it's just the Wake/MeGaLoVania flash, but I see Aradia as incredibly badass. Though again, it might be a period thing... but on the other hand, Team Scourge isn't too girly. But anyway, I like her Kanaya and that one of the kids is cute.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3870 on: March 31, 2011, 05:34:06 pm »
... Oh man, that's right, I totally forgot about Karkat and coding. WHAT A NERD
So maybe it's not that off :I Oh well. I still see him as sort of the normal/lame guy who wants to seem tougher than he is, so he wears leather jackets to make himself seem cool. But no one really takes him seriously.

Okay so would a dump of more of her art be chill? I just really want to post more of her art. I'm having massive artist envy, she draws pretty much exactly the way I want to. Plus some of her art is just amazing. AMAZING

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3871 on: March 31, 2011, 05:37:31 pm »
I like her Aradia as like, someone who's feminine and pretty but also a badass. Because Aradia is really pretty.
Kanaya is actually one of my least favorite designs (just in this image). I dunno, I see her as more... Edgy fashionista than Jackie Kennedy wannabe.
Vriska and Terezi might actually be my favorite designs out of everyone's, even though they're simple. I think it's actually mostly Terezi I love.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3872 on: March 31, 2011, 05:43:25 pm »
Felix: I kinda agree about Gamzee, but you're right on it with the lack of period equivalents. Pretty much the only people who would be regularly doing drugs and being kind of messy are the street toughts, though, so that's probably the best they can do.

And for Aradia, Livingradia is kind of really nice, but also really energetic? There really aren't 50s equivalents for super active girls.

Jaqua: His jacket probably got ruined by Eridan one day while Eridan tried to establish a rivalry with him. (BAAAWW ERIDAN NEVER FILLING HIS QUADRANTS) And then Gamzee would be all HEY YOU'RE JOINING ME IN MY THING. WELCOME FRIENDBRO.
So pretty much more trouble than it would be worth for him.

YEAH MORE ART. : D

Jackie Kennedy wannabe would actually be super edgy in the 50s, 'cause she wasn't First Lady till the 60s. ; D
Also, American fashion was waaay different for women back then, both in terms of the scope and accessibility of clothes.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3873 on: March 31, 2011, 05:56:22 pm »
HAHAHA I was even going to edit my last post to say "even though Jackie Kennedy didn't wear her famous pink suit until the 60's"... YOU BEAT ME TO IT. So yeah that's fair. But I don't know, I still feel like if she was going to look into the future 10 or so years she'd choose to emulate looks more along the lines of Twiggy and Warhol than preppy American politicians.

OKAY COOL LET'S DUMP SOME ART THEN

this one has a bad word

And this isn't by her but it made me laugh

And this is just a pretty picture of Spanish!Tavros.

Because every male in Spain is a bullfighter. Obviously.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:59:27 pm by jaqua »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3874 on: March 31, 2011, 06:02:27 pm »
AEEEEE SO MUCH CUTE AND SO MUCH PAIN
GAMZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love every picture of Karkat having bro times forced on him and him sulking. They make my heart burst with joy. <333

You cuss-hided the wrong picture.

I think it's less 'cause Tav's Spanish and more 'cause he's a bull. Y'know. Irony.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3875 on: March 31, 2011, 08:27:27 pm »
IS IT OBVIOUS SHE LOVES GAMZEE, I DON'T THINK IT'S OBVIOUS SHE LOVES GAMZEE

I knowwww <333 Karkat, your lack of ability to play nice is just so wonderful and endearing.

Lololol fix'd. I realized I'd done it and fixed it as fast as I could but you caught me :I

... That actually makes more sense. Okay.
Plus also everyone in the fandom apparently gets mad if Tav isn't Spanish or at least Mexican when he's humanified. I prefer Spanish because hhnnng dat Mediterranean aesthetics, but it's pretty funny regardless. Oh Homestuck fans, why are you so crazy

HEY GUESS WHO GOT THEIR LABCOAT IN THE MAIL TODAY~~~~~~~~

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #3876 on: March 31, 2011, 08:45:53 pm »
Ya'll make me wanna start reading Homestuck RIGHT NOW instead of after Sak but that is A BAD IDEA. PRETTY SURE MY GRADES WOULDN'T SURVIVE.

@Rebecca: I'll actually be in Portland this weekend! I'm gonna head up late Friday night, so I'll probably be there all of Saturday and at least part of Sunday. How long I stay Sunday depends on how much work gets done. Also the contact was $10.83 fyi. : )

And now I'M going to spam the thread with way too many pictures! Cuz guess what I got in the mail today? A WHOLE BUNCH OF AWESOME, THAT'S WHAT. But first have the Mephisto progress pictures I promised and then promptly forgot to post.

Coat!

Lining!

Coat tails! (and giant sausage dog photobombing)

Umbrella!

Umbrella again! Obviously the cover has yet to be attached to the actual umbrella.

And finally: Dicky + impromptu cravat! Because we left the real one in Portland. (Also, best Hashi face ever, amiright?)

I'm sure we will have many more fantastic progress pictures to post after this weekend, because I plan to make a whole bunch of fantastic progress!

NOW ON TO ALL THE AWESOME THAT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!

AWESOME PACKAGE #1: Rin shoelaces! They're actually a wee bit difficult to lace up without ending up with the ends being totally different lengths, so we'll probably just have to lace you into them, Valeria. Which is actually better, because that'll make it easier to make sure they fit both snug and comfortably.

AWESOME PACKAGE #2: Ears~! Modeled in Neci wig because my hair is crazy right now.

Mephisto and Amaimon ears! Hashi, I think we can definitely attach these in such a way that they stick out enough to look a little more like their ears actually look and less like the tiny elf ears they are.

And my absolute favorite awesome item of the day: RIN EARS~~!!! I am so happy I bought you these ears Valeria. THEY ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME OMG YOU ARE GONNA LOOK SO COOL OMGOMGOMG. *___________________*

LAST AWESOME PACKAGE #3: Neci goggles! Placed VERY VERY CAREFULLY over the wig. Check out those mirrored lenses dude. That's gonna make it really easy for photographers to photobomb without even knowing it. XD

And that's it. HEY JAQUA, WANT TO PHOTO SPAM WITH LABCOAT PICTURES?? WANT SEEEEE. 8DDDD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3877 on: March 31, 2011, 09:10:56 pm »
I started reading Homestuck quite a while ago, but at the time my computer froze fairly early on and I haven't attempted to start it up again yet :T

Yagi: Oh ok! I have a call-in at work, so if they end up using it, I won't be able to meet up with you until later in the day. If they don't use it I'd like to meet with you much earlier, maybe around noon or so? Could you message me your number so I can update you? :]
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3878 on: March 31, 2011, 09:35:45 pm »
EARS
BOOTS
EVERYTHING ASLD;JFS I LOVE YOOOU

Guys, this is super important. Tomorrow is April Fool's. Two white contacts for scaring people, or just one?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3879 on: March 31, 2011, 09:59:52 pm »
SLKDFJSSLKDFJSLDKFJ THAT PHOTO SPAM, AMAZING
THOSE EARS ARE SO CUTE OH JEEZ
Mephisto is going to be so insane when he's done. Like. Seriously.

I'LL POST PICS TONIGHT, they won't be as amazing as those but IT'LL BE SOMETHING?? Also this coat seriously needs to be tailored. Aka it's huge on me. HUGE HUGE

Rebecca: Youuuuuuu should read it, you'd really like it. It starts out hella slow and I personally didn't really get emotionally invested in the story and characters until like Act 3, but ugh SO WORTH IT. **** hits the whirling device fan in Act 4/5 and it's just bluh. So good. Plus I personally think you would be a really amazing Terezi :x

Valeria: Two. It'll be a little more subtle, and therefore the freakout will sneak up on people. And it'll be greater for it.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3880 on: March 31, 2011, 10:02:46 pm »
I think the rule is you aren't allowed to decide whether or not you like it till you get to WV: Ascend, which is at the end of Act 2.

Yeah, okay. Yagi says I should wear them with my Connie wig too, just so they're EVEN MORE UNEXPECTED.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3881 on: March 31, 2011, 10:05:13 pm »
I have definitely heard that before. So yes. Truth.

You should. And you should provide us with stories of people's reactions and also photographic proof.

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #3882 on: March 31, 2011, 10:34:41 pm »
Eeeeee that photospam :D EVERYTHING LOOKS AWESOME SO FAR. And that lining is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. Maybe that's a weird thing to focus on? BUT I'M TOO TIRED TO CARE. Anyway it's rad. Also, adorable eeears ahgdfjdjf <3
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3883 on: April 01, 2011, 11:11:37 pm »
I didn't have the same problem getting through the beginning of Homestuck that some other people had, probably because I had seen WV?: Rise up, Descend and Make Her Pay before I started reading. So I knew where it was going. xD
Even if you don't want to (or don't have time to) read the comic, you should check out some of the flash videos. And you don't have to worry about spoilers because without context it's pretty much impossible to figure out what's going on.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #3884 on: April 02, 2011, 12:23:45 am »
I wore femVes wig, femVes contacts, a short skirt (lawl such a big deal) and Prussia Rin boots today, but I took the wig off before I remembered to take pictures. Sorry. >> But basically today consisted of classmates and teachers tactfully not mentioning my crazy appearance, followed by the people working at a coffee shop, Market of Choice, and some random preteen girl and her mom commenting on how crazy awesome my eyes were. So basically the same old thing as always. XD

@Emilee: The lining is by far the most gorgeous part of the coat so far SO IT IS TOTALLY APPROPRIATE TO FOCUS ON THAT. <3

The femVes belt arrived today, so I need to go buy a buckle for that during our Joann's adventure, and I ordered Hashi's red contacts for Mandelaide~. IF ANY OF YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED YOUR CONTACTS YET, YOU SHOULD DO THAT CUZ CON IS GETTING CLOSER AND IT WOULD SADFACE IF ANY OF OUR CONTACTS ARRIVED LATE. 8C
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3885 on: April 02, 2011, 03:53:10 am »
OMG HOMESTUCK UPDATE

I KNOW IT ISN'T AS BAD AS IT LOOKS BUT IT STILL DOESN'T LOOK THAT GOOD

SLKDFJSLKDFJSLDF OH JESUS JACK YOU ARE SCARY

I CAN'T COMMENT ON ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE FELIX AND VALERIA HAVE BOTH READ IT BECAUSE OTHERWISE I'LL SPOIL SOMETHING

I didn't do anything special for April Fool's because I am not a good prankster. Obviously I need a lesson from Colonel Sassacre.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3886 on: April 02, 2011, 10:51:48 am »
My April Fool's was like Yagi's in that everyone tactfully ignored my one white eye. : (

JACK JACK YOU BASTARD

Also, Jaqua, have you been getting my angry voicemails?

Yagi: Which contacts did you order? I can get mine now because LOOOAN REFUUUUUND
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3887 on: April 02, 2011, 02:43:23 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH JOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN 8CC
.....but jaqua has a point.

I didn't wear anything unusual for April Fool's but I did pull a prank of another sort.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:02:58 pm by Felix »

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3888 on: April 02, 2011, 03:33:15 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THAT PICTURE
SO SO SO SO AMAZING
ERIDAN YOU ARE SUCH A BUNDLE OF FAILURE
oh jesus I'm gonna cry off my makeup
I've got to stop looking at it

VALERIA YES I HAVE AND THEY'VE BOTH HAD ME IN STITCHES
My mom's boyfriend took the xbox with him to Seattle when he was there for work for like two weeks so I haven't had a chance. I'm gonna bring it to Hashi's today though. So we can learn the delightful Minstrel romp.

FELIX WHAT PRANK DID YOU PULL
And yeah, I mean we know that John has a conversation with Karkat in his future so he can't be perma dead, but... There's been speculation he'll talk to him through like one of those dead dream bubbles or something? But then at the same time god tiers can't die unless it's honorable or just, right? And that wasn't really either unless you say he was battling to avenge his father, which I guess could count as honorable... Ugh Hussiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3889 on: April 02, 2011, 04:04:42 pm »
Felix: AHAHAHAHA
Eridan so deserves it.

Jaqua: It's really entertaining that's it's so easy to make you laugh.
WHAT A TOSSER
Are you guys gonna learn the minstrel lyrics for me?

I think it was "just or heroic." SO LALALALALA THIS DOESN'T COUNT.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3890 on: April 02, 2011, 05:33:05 pm »
He didn't have dead eyes. The dead characters in the dream bubbles had whited-out eyes, like ghost Aradia did.
Also dead people tend to be pretty out of it, and I don't think Karkat would be able to contact him. All the pesterlogs in the dream bubbles were between other characters who were in the bubbles, not using computers to contact waking people. We know Karkat was awake when he first contacted John.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3891 on: April 02, 2011, 05:59:03 pm »
So guess who got the "let's discuss your finances" call right after ordering their contacts?
THIS KID RIGHT HERE.
I sure needed that reminder that I can't actually afford to make any new cosplays!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3892 on: April 02, 2011, 11:52:51 pm »
Guys, I know you don't care and probably won't want to go, but I am totally going to this. As Sealand. https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=205956199433448&ref=notif&notif_t=event_wall#wall_posts
HORROR FOR EVERYONE.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3893 on: April 03, 2011, 12:49:46 am »
^I AM SO TOTALLY GOING <3. I just don't know which cosplay I'll wear yet.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3894 on: April 03, 2011, 01:02:56 pm »
Heeeey Felix. Emilee and I are touring SOU on friday April 15th, so we will be up there getting info and such that day. But is there anything you can think of about the campus etc that the tour doesnt cover, or anything we should ask about?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3895 on: April 03, 2011, 04:32:04 pm »
EVERYONE IS LEAVING ME TO MOVE SOUTH D':

Valeria: We got some lyrics but they weren't the funny ones. But you will get your lyrics. We're doin it man, we're making it happen

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3896 on: April 03, 2011, 04:48:09 pm »
I'M SORRY
I WOULD GO TO COLLEGE IN PORTLAND IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY PARENTS

GOOD.
I was totally gonna call and leave you another voicemail today. Maybe I will anyway.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3897 on: April 03, 2011, 06:29:30 pm »
Uhh... I can't think of anything in particular. I'm pretty sure they visit the theatre building on tours-- a group came by during one of my classes, though I guess that could have just been a special group.
What time is the tour? I have class on Friday but maybe I can come lurk for a little while. c:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3898 on: April 03, 2011, 07:10:04 pm »
The tour is at 2 or 2:30 i think? Its the afternoon one. But Im thinking we'll try and get there early, to explore etc

@Jaqua: SORRRRYYY PSU JUST HAS HORRIBLE PROGRAMS. GO SOUTH TOO. FOLLOW USSSS
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3899 on: April 03, 2011, 08:52:47 pm »
@Jaqua: YESSSS DOOO IIIITTT.
THEN WE CAN ALL HAVE SOUTHERN BROTIMES.