Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 396221 times)

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
Okiedokie! Let me so how much I spend on Mistress Shake and then we'll talk. Probably won't be for a while. I also have to work on my boyfriend's birthday present. ^ ^;

BTW. THE YELLOW BAG THAT WAS FOR THE WIG I BORROWED I THINK HAD SOME OF MY STUFF IN IT. Does anyone still have that stuff by chance? If not, I'm obviously not heartbroken about it since I'm just remembering now.
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Dude that's so cool Emilee. *__* I would fangirl over them more now that I've actually seen a few eps of Venture Bros, but I always loved those photos of them cuz they actually bothered to pose in an interesting way unlike most of the rest of our con pictures.

I've only seen a few episodes of a few Adult Swim shows, but I feel like Venture Bros and Super Jail are two of the best, so that's enough for me to really want us to do a group. *w*

@Tori: What kind of stuff? I took all the none-trash from the hotel room that wasn't claimed before we checked out. I can't remember off the top of my head what all it was, but I can post a pic or something later tonight. Cuz me and words not work so well with the describing of things.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I still really wanna cosplay a Venture Bros henchman. It's a dreeeeam.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Finally watching the AnE anime
RIN'S VOICE IS SO WONDERFUL WHAT IS THIS
Mephisto first aid kit~
RIN AND YUKIO CUTE SO CUTE
EVERYTHING SO FAR IS SO CUTE I AM NOT COPING
AND NOW I'M GOING TO CLASS WHYYYYYYY
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 02:29:15 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yagi: Would you mind terribly if I edited one or two of your photos slightly to post on dA?  : D
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Not at all! I put them up so everyone can take them and do whatever they want with them. : ) If you want to give photographer credit for the Central Euro Love Fest you can put Hideaki, Dylan's nickname. Though I don't think he'd mind terribly if you put Dylan instead. We just put him as Hideaki in our photoshoot posts on the PoSm comm. : P

@Everyone: If you want bigger versions of any of the photos on my photobucket, I can send them to you. Photobucket automatically resizes them, but I have the originals which are about a gazillion times bigger. Like, 3648 x 2736 pixels instead of the 640 × 480 on photobucket. Just let me know which ones you want. : )
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
@Yagi - I dunno what else I might have left, but I know I'm missing a black top:dress that has a bunch of silver stuff on the front and gems. Also! Don't forget to put BioShock in your signature! Lol.
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yagi: Alright! Good to know. Oh, could you possibly send me a bigger size of DSC02361, DSC02363, DSC02366, DSC02447, and DSC02449 from the Central Europe photoshoot? I love so many pictures~ haha.

Also, our couple shots are the best.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:34:19 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
@Rebeca: Have some photos! And yeah they are~! Our RussiaPrussia is the BEST RussiaPrussia IMHO. B)

@Tori: I don't remember seeing your shirt, but I'll check when I get home. : )

Oh, I should also say that if there are any photos of any of ya'll on my photobucket that ya'll really don't like cuz they're excessively derpy, unflattering, etc, just let me know and I'll gladly take them down for you. Like I said before, I just put up all the photos without going through them first, so seriously, if you want it gone, I will make it gone for you. <3
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:22:26 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
The Mai at kcon was better.

You guyyysss I scraped my hand today and now typing is hard. 8C
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Yagi: TRUTH. All of that, plus Darren/Starkids/HP and I am the happiest little mushroom in the world
I WAS TOTALLY ALSO THINKING LAST NIGHT ABOUT HOW SPORK WILL PROBABLY BE AT WNW. WHICH MEANS WE MUST GO. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY DOUBT ABOUT THIS. Because I totally want to say hi because Spork is somehow involved in everything I am a fan of which blows my tiny and simple mind

Felix: The Mai at Kcon WAS Mai. Seriously. No other Mai can come close to her perfection. I'm still in residual awe of her.

TORI I HAVE YOUR BAG. I dunno if it has everything in it but it had your cookies. I ate a few. Also Titus definitely chewed on it a bit.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr

I just wanted to show you I found the gif already. Now we need to wait for Brit's.

ALSO JAQUA FILL OUT APPLICATIONS . I TOLD YOU I WOULD ANNOY YOU ABOUT IT. I WILL DO THAT.
Also the buzzer to Epler didnt work. and i kept beeping it. and this guy comes up and treats me like a drunkard and makes sure I'm capable of climbing the stairs.

Jaqua. My rambling about glee and flailing hand motions as you left made the people outside think I was drunk. Congrats.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
THANKS, JAQUA. WE NEED TO HANG OUT SOON.
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I'm putting up the hella faces picture from the Hanna shoot tomorrow. Unless someone else wanted to put that one up. I figure I shouldn't monopolize uploading all those pictures.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Hashi: that gif scares me D:
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yagi: I forgot to ask, so we have Malik and the old man Acre, is anyone being the Damascus rafiq?

^Actually that question could be directed towards anyone doing an AssCreed cosplay.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:53:35 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Y'know, I don't think we have a sassy rafiq. Which is just SAD.

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Worst case scenario and we can't find anyone willing to do sassy rafiq and if he's more desirable than old man Acre, I could totally switch.

But I would love it if we could have all the rafiqs <3
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:49:29 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
O3O Hi, I'd just like to put this out there, that if you would like, I could be a rafiq, I mean, I don't have many specified cosplays for Y-con, if that's when you're doing it. 8D I've wanted to cosplay Assassin's creed for a while.
XD Sorry, I just thought it would be a decent time to get it out there that I like Assassin's creed, I'm going to Yaoi-con and if you want more Characters for your Group, I'd like to be one! 8D
(totes did not just insert herself.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:04:00 am by Naruchan »
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Guys. Homestuck update. Fricking Rufio, yeeeah. ; v ;
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:34:16 pm by Auricle »
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
@Naru: I'm fine with you being our Sassy Rafiq if it's fine with everyone else in the group. : D

@Rebecca: Even if Naru doesn't do Sassy Rafiq, you should still be Old Man Acre because SEAN CONNERY! And cuz I just really want someone to cosplay him. X3

@Valeria re:posting photos: I don't think it would be a big deal if a few of the photos were double posted on people's devart accounts. As long as it's not the same pic on EVERYONE's accounts. XD Or if people post photos from the same shoot, they can just link to other photos people have already posted instead of posting them again in their galleries.
So I say post whatever you want. Just don't post ALL the group shots and we'll be shiny. : D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 03:24:09 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Alright! XD Well, If it's okay with everyone, I'll add that cosplay to my Y-con Schedule!
XD Just let me know what day you're doing it and all that jazz, XD It's a bit out of the way time wise, So, That will probably be figured out later. XD

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
So. Uh. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to do the annual Portland Zombie Walk on Saturday, March 14? I kinda wanted to go as Ellis from Left4Dead2. Or just a zombie. Either way.
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
You mean May 14? I totally wanna Zombie walk! And then go to WNW. : D And then I guess cosplay Avatar on Sunday? Depending on when Valeria wanted to come to WNW. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
YEAH. MAY. DERP.
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
ZOMBIE WALK :O I wanna go!
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yagi: Very well then ; D.  I think I may have figured out a beard idea without it looking silly. Here's hoping!

Naru: Awww it'd be so cool seeing a sassy rafiq! x)

Also...

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 03:55:35 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
HAHAHAHA THE OUTFIT OMG
FURTHER PROOF THAT YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE SEAN CONNERY

Yay~ beard makeup! Btw I'm taking a theatre makeup course right now, so if I learn any facial hair techniques, I'll be sure the pass them on to you. : D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I know, right? So fitting XD

Oooh I would absolutely love that. Because I found someone doing a Leonardo from Assassin's Creed talking about applying make-up and it just seems like a huge hassle, especially considering how thick the rafiq's beard is.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Spirit gum beard. I did it individually for Mephisto, but if you set it inside some liquid latex, with layers and let it dry. you can spirit gum a full beard on no problem?

GUYS MY NEW PET PEEVE IS MASCARA/EYELINER DOES NOT EQUAL FACIAL HAIR. this isnt directed toward the rafiq beard but just in general. I didnt realize I had this pet peeve until Sakuracon.

Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
^That's actually exactly what I was just thinking. Minus the idea of setting it aside for the full beard, I hadn't thought about that. <3

OH GOD THAT BUGS ME SO MUCH TOO!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 04:24:51 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Tori: I LIKE ZOMBIE WALK. Looks like it's in the evening, so go to WNW first and then be zombies?

Yagi: OKEEDOKEE : D

Hashi: Even when the facial hair is drawn as little flat lines, like on unZombie?

Rebecca: fyeahseanconnery
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
With Zombie cosplayers its an artstyle thing. Like Adelaides having Purple hair because thats the tint its drawn in, or Scott Pilgrim Cosplayers doing their makeup to mimic the eyes in the artstyle. I would not oppose a Zombie with stubble, because its clear its not an all out beard, but if it looks intentionally like something used to mimic something in an artstyle. I actually love when people do that.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
I like it both ways too (we did the straight lines thing for a One Piece group once, and it looked perfect for Sanji, because One Piece is SUPER STYLIZED), but I agree that it looks absolutely ridiculous when it's not a stylistic choice. XD
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Speaking of highly stylized cosplay.
I'm sure most of you have seen this by now, but it's still so cool.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Duuuuuddee I have not seen that. That's awesome. *_*
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
MIND: BLOWN

I would like to shake that man's hand.

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
@Valeria: Yes! I agree! Let's go with that plan!
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
I have seen that but it will never not blow my mind. THE AMOUNT OF WORK IN THAT MAKEUP OMGGGGGG

Also, I'm totes up for some zombie walking.

HEY FELIX WHEN ARE YOU BACK IN PORTLAND

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
hahahaha
okay so reaction so far to genderbent Worth has been almost unanimously "SO HOT BUT WORTH BUT BOOBS BUT WHAT DO I DO"
Jaqua, you're super magic.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Jaqua: 10 or 11 June, probably.
But I'll only be there for a couple weeks then I'm leaving again... and I'll be super busy during that time cause I have to pack up all my stuff so it can be moved.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
HAHAHA REALLY, OH MAN I'M SO EXCITED TO HEAR THAT
I DO LOVE CONFUSING PEOPLE'S MORAL STANDARDS
I NEED TO GO LOOK

Felix that displeases me. Save a weekend to spend with me. We will watch TT and draw and um do other things. It'll be swell.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
ALSO I'M REREADING PARTS OF HOMESTUCK AND

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005392

SLKDFJSLKDFJSLKDFSD ARADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Felix: D'you know where you guys are moving yet? : )

Jaqua: There was also the one girl at the shoot who was like "The Worths. They're so hot, but so gross! So torn."

Livingradiaaaaaa
so much better than Roboradia
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
We might need to do our drawingtimes after I get back again... but I will try.

And... vaguely. I can't remember the exact addresse but it's a Victorian house in Northwest, near 23rd.
What this means is I will be already downtown and able to get places faster.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Hey guys, if we were planning to go to PAX, the passes are already selling out... Just thought I'd put that out there. And of course they're on sale when I'm broke bdkssjxhsnagah

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
Baaawww the three-day passes are sold out already, wtf. I... I DON'T THINK I'LL BE GOING AFTER ALL, since the one-day passes are $35 each... Disappointing! :/

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
:/ That sucks, There are always other things to go to?
I just thought I would report here, that I was randomly looking at stuff, not even really looking for anything, anywhere, and I came across some Ao no Exorcist Doujinshi.
I read it, Laughed a little, cried a lot, the point is, that I found this by accident and was rather amazed. XD
Also, if no one is objecting to me inserting myself in your AssCreed Cosplay, XD I guess I'm adding  Damascus Rafiq to my list for Y-con. 8D Exciting.

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
^I was actually re-playing the first AssCreed today, and I think the voice actor for the Damascus rafiq is the same one for Leonardo!
Kumoricon 2013: