Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 396931 times)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
By everyone, Hashi means me, Hashi, Malaria, and our Zuko SK/Rekka are staying in our dorm that night. I would offer to let you guys, Jaqua and Felix, stay too, but we also have two other people staying with us already. I don't think our tiny dorm could fit six extra people. Even four is pushing it. XD

Also, the shoot is only one hour long (it's with Roget if any of you know him. He rawks. : D), so if we plan out what shots we want to get before hand, we can spend a lot less time going "Err, what next?" and more time taking pictures. So ya'll should think of any specific shots you want, like specific characters and/or poses, and also any vague ideas of shots you think would be cool and we'll figure out details later. That also means we're not allowed to sleep in and be late, myself included. Ahahaha... that'll be fun. 8D;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Ahh, I was going to ask if I could. xD; Jaqua was going to stay at the hotel so I won't be able to stay at her apartment this year. Which day is the shoot?

I guess we're planning to go to Jo-Ann's on friday, since it sounds like that's what will work best for everyone. I'd also like to go to Scrap (probably on wednesday) if anyone else is interested.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I might poke at Hideaki for space on his floor. He has room. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Oh Felix, I'm staying with my friend Serika who totes said you could room with us if you wanted to. I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITHOUT A ROOM, NO WORRIES. As far as I know it's just her and her friend and us but that could change. Not that I really care since it's a ROOM AT THE HOTEL which I learned from Sak is a REALLY NICE THING TO HAVE.

Also I think you and I (and anyone else who's interested?) should have a costume-making party since that'll help both of us to stop being losers and get started! 8D And I know I'd like to watch some Avatar since I've probably seen like ten episodes total. :|

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I have a looot of work left to do on Toph, so I'd be up for a cosplay party.

Good news! Today I added more to my makeup kit and bought some clear matte paint sealant.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Im up for a cosplay party. Ive mostly been working on armor so I have a lot of sewing to do...or painting that armor. But really sewing..

Also. Since theres 6 of us for the shoot, and we will want individual, group and probably couple shots, should I make the shoot 2 hours? Roget has no limit on the number of photos taken, so thats not a problem, just the time.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Can we get two hours? It'd be lovely to have that time, but he seems like he'd be really busy.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
I can try but if you look at his avatar 2010 shoot, all of that was 52 minutes, so he says if we plan some shots, and dont joke around it can all be done in an hour
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
I am way ready to stop procrastinating and start on some cosplay making. A get-together can only help, right? ='D

Ooh, oh! My new binder got here today! It fits really well and it seems to have just about the same effect as my old one. : D

Also, I went to a sale hosted by the Cacti and Succulent Society of Oregon and got three more additions to my little family. Now I have little versions of Savannah, Jaqua, and SK. They are sososo adorable! <3 I figured out what little Valeria is too. It's a type of kalanchoe succulent. I'm not really sure about the rest of them, but little Jaqua is known as an African paddle plant, or a flapjack plant.

And hey~ It's my 1000th post! Happy day~ ' w '
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Yay binders! And plants! Does this mean you have all of the PoSms and the OCD?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
I think so. Valeria, Yagi, Hashi, Felix, Jaqua, Savannah, and SK. Is that everyone? ' w '
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
You've got everyone who's regularly in the thread, I think.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Oh! I know who I'm missing, Cassiopeia! ' w ' I need a really cute, spunky looking succulent for her.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Charly~
Maybe Dylan? He's like our unwilling cosplay accessory. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
LITTLE JAQUA IS A FLAPJACK PLANT?!?!?! THAT... THAT IS PROBABLY THE COOLEST THING EVER. You should post pictures :'DDDD (also flapjacks = canada/sometimes prussia = awesome?!?)

Then it shall be done. Costume-making party would be badass. Hopefully we will actually be productive and not just goof around. But even if we do it's okay since it will be fun? And we're not so late that we will all die of sewing stress! It's like a win-win.
Maybe Dylan? He's like our unwilling cosplay accessory. XD

Is it bad if I laughed really hard at that?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
JAQUA. Are you okay being lifted into a tree via rope, by me for the photoshoot? XD; Roget said he could get the shot and would supply the rope.

Dylan is so our cosplay accessory. But he's getting more willing.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
JAQUA. Are you okay being lifted into a tree via rope, by me for the photoshoot? XD; Roget said he could get the shot and would supply the rope.

I cannot say yes hard enough to truly express how okay with that I am.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Ahaha, I'll go get my camera~ But it could be a little bit to get pictures uploaded. ='D

Yes, I will get a little Charly and little Dylan. I mean, I'm going to get more anyways. I'll need names for them. > w <
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
As Jet, that makes me very glad that I wont have to force you to do it XD

So psyched for this photoshoot. Oh! when do you want to get wigs? aka would like us to go with you? I need a wig too.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Jaqua: Naw, it's pretty funny. Plus, I'm, like, bringing light and laughter into your life.

WHOO TREE ADVENTURES

I want pictures of Toph kicking Jet in the shin. It's a Toph thing to do.

Auricle: Your OCD garden makes me happy.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Hashi: Oh, whenever. And I'd totes like company, man! Let's figure out a good day. I'm good whenever except for like... the rest of this week. Except possibly Thursday. But whenever. I'm not picky.

Valeria: Super truth. I mean you know, not that you don't do that already, but more = better.

Auricle: Yayyy pictures! :'D I'm so excited to see this adorable garden... I can never keep plants, they die on me D:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Jaqua: Thursday..the earliest I could do it would be 4, and that may not give us enough time. I have class Mon-Thurs so itll have to be a weekend or a friday :<
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
That's fiiiiiiiiiine xD Sometime after this madhouse of a week/weekend is better for me anyway. Just keep me updated on when's best for you :3

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I'm free whenever.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Jaqua: Will do! Also be thinking of shots you want! Im compiling a list and let me know if theres anything you do not want to do. This can all be email or pm or on here, whatevs. This goes for anyone else if they read this.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Okay, so this is The Potato Smashers: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030261.jpg

Yagi: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030260.jpg (Sort of everywhere XD)

Hashi: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030263.jpg (Taller than the rest, and squishy if you poke the right spot!)

Valeria: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030262.jpg (D'aaaw, look at you youareshapedlikebearpawseee)

Felix: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030274.jpg (Aah, I need to split these up or put them in a bigger container soon.)

Savannah: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030265.jpg (This one is surprisingly squishy. ' A ')

Jaqua: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030268.jpg (FLAPJACK PLANT XD Also, the red on the tips is so you, Jaqua.)

SK: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030271.jpg (You can't really see it in this picture, but there's a little baby succulent right under this one.)

And here's all of them together on my windowsill: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/auriclesis/Succulents/P1030275.jpg
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE OMGGGGGGGGG. Also flapjack plant = AMAZING, I think little Jaqua is the cutest. DEM FLAT RED-TIPPED TINY LEAVES!!!!!! Maybe I'm biased but WHATEVER.

Maaaaan Auricle you have the cutest plaaaants.....

Hashi: I'm super comfortable with everything, NO WORRIES. I'll brainstorm for poses but probably won't be able to think of any...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Auricle: THEYRE ADORABLE. Im so spikey and tall and potentially HEALING.

Jaqua: Coolbeans. As for poses, watching the series will help.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
You already know this, but I'll say it for posterity: my only real limit is rape. It's just. Ugh. Rape. Rape is bad.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
FUYUKO I SEE YOU STALKING OUR THREAD.
Hi. <3
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Thankfully you are Toph, and toph does not have any reason to rape others, nor be in rape-like scenario XD

However you are not allowed to call any romantic poses I attempt to do rape by default, due to my expression lol I cant help if I have a dangerous smirk.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
@Jaqua: I think they're all adorable, so I can't be too biased, but I see what you mean! I was going to get the 'living stone' kind of succulent for tiny Jaqua, but apparently they are hard to keep alive in Oregon. Seeing as they come from South Africa and all... ; w ;

Aah, if you like succulents, you should look into getting one or some. They're sort of hard to kill, unless you over-water them. They're super super low maintenance. You can find them at places like Lowes, Home Depot, sometimes Fred Meyer, or if you're looking for particular types there are a couple of nurseries around here that sell them.

@Hashi: I know, cool right? Right now little Hashi is working on putting out more spikes. <3 If I ever get a sunburn, I promise that little Hashi is safe from use, though.

@Fuyuko: Hey there~ Come and join us! = D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
@Auricle: BUT ITS LITTLE HASHIS DESTINY TO HEAL SUNBURNS. I would approve of losing one of many limbs to better your burnt skin.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Hashi: But your smirk is so rapey. D:

Auricle: I think she's gone now. 3:
OR NOT
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 11:17:17 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Malaria: Its my canon default >:}
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Maybe it'll work better when you're not Germany. On Germany it makes me go LJAF;LSKD AAAAH
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Well, little Hashi does have quite a few leaves right now, and is growing more of them quite quickly. I sort of surprised at how prolific little Hashi is! Luckily, I don't go outside too often. But If I do get burnt, your healing powers can restore me~
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
Ah, I'm back now. You caught me lurking. owo;

I was just admiring the PS plants. They're all adorable. <3

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Malaria: Sorry 'bout that. It'll still be creepy, but you know Jet's just a failure underneath as opposed to Germany who is..well, Germany.

As Toph you have no reason to fear me.

Auricle: Ironically my hair and fingernails grows really fast so this is still accurate to me XD;
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Fuyuko: We're speedy and observant like that.

Welcome to our madcap little cosplay corner~.

Hashi: Shinkicks for when you creep me out. 3<
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Malaria:  I will still need to walk so please try to limit the kicks? that, or I just wont ever look at you the entire day OTL
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Since there's a really good chance I'll be blind, I might just not notice. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
@Fuyuko: Thank you~<3 Maybe in the future I can get a little version of Fuyuko as well.

@Hashi: Really? My naming skills are accurate for once! Yesss

Also, have I just missed this fabled creepy smirk until now? Should I remain oblivious? ' w ';
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Here you go. Not photobucket because it wont load lol. it looks much worse in person as well. But just imagine Germany. Like that.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
*INVADES THREAD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

Auricle, your plants are adorable...and they all look so different, too. How natural to have them respresent different people~ =3
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
@Malaria: Indeed. For a second there, I felt like a deer looking at oncoming traffic. xD;
Oh and thank you for the warm welcome~

@Auricle: R-really? Even though I'm not part of the group? :'D

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
SK YOU SCARED ME. You just popped out of no where! NOT THAT IM NOT GLAD ABOUT THAT.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
ILU2 HASHI.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
WOAH HEY REKKA WHO IS MY FAVORITE ZUKO EVER

Fuyuko: No problem.
I feel like we might be the semi truck to your adorable deer. Please don't let out forceful personalities run you over. : D;;
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
BUT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN MY ZUKO COSPLAY YET BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST YET HOW CAN I BE YOUR FAVORITE
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...