Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 396415 times)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2950 on: December 14, 2010, 12:20:49 am »
I love Mordecai...partially probably most likely somewhat because he has glasses...>o> <o<

I also love Rocky. x3
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2951 on: December 14, 2010, 05:09:53 pm »
Rocky and Calvin are the CUTEST THINGS EVER GAHHHHHH especially as kids, whenever there are flashbacks to them as kids I just turn into a squealing mess of awkward gooey substance. Basically every single character in Lackadaisy is awesome in some way or another though. I love the little old lady who lives above Viktor. SO CUTE. SO SO SO CUTE. Especially in that picture where she's holding that giant wrench lskdjfslidufsdlkfj

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2952 on: December 14, 2010, 08:08:20 pm »
DERP OH HEY INTERNET. THAT.

@Kelly: It is deceptively hard to find good colored reference pictures for Ukraine. Or at least I'm having trouble. >> But I think that looks like a good color. I've never ordered from Epic Cosplay, but as long as you aren't finding a whole bunch of bad comments about them, then it should be fine. : D

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY HANG OUT WITH US AT MEWCON IF YOU CAN COME. None of this 3rd wheel nonsense. <333

@SK: YOUR CONRAD IS AWESOME. All of your cosplays are awesome. How are you so awesome? I do not think I can fit anymore awesome into this comment. : B But you should totally be Conrad at Sak for the HiNaBN shoot. : D

I have never read Lackadaisy. I'm sure I will some day. It's too awesome not to. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2953 on: December 14, 2010, 10:42:43 pm »
@Yagi: Ffff thanks. And yeah totally bringing it.

@Jaqua: I'm a huge fan of the Mordecai and Viktor flashbacks asdfghjkl;;;;  And yes there is much adorableness in this series.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2954 on: December 14, 2010, 10:47:08 pm »
@SK: They are so cute it hurts to look at them sldkfjslkdf Viktor and Mordecai, how are you so adorable. I especially love that one strip where Mordecai's like "IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? ASYMMETRY?!!"
Also did I tell you your Conrad is awesome? Your Conrad is awesome.

@Yagi: Once you are done reading all of the AC nonsense I'm throwing at you I'm going to sit you down and force you to read Lackadaisy. You will love it like everyone else and it will be glorious.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2955 on: December 14, 2010, 10:57:30 pm »
@Jaqua: I ALSO LOVE THAT STRIP LIKE BURNING. He just reminds me so much of Death the Kid from Soul Eater with his obsession of symmetry...and I love DtK. XDDDD Also, I totally ship Viktor/Mordecai, although I don't like explicit stuff too much when it comes to furry things. Probably ship it more in a cutesy way...

And yaaaaay Conrado is awesomado
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2956 on: December 14, 2010, 10:59:21 pm »
Guys, you know theres a musical called CATS where theyre people, who look like CATS and I like theater makeup, so you know what we should do? ..LACKADAISY.CATS, because yes.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2957 on: December 14, 2010, 11:03:32 pm »
Also: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8329738/which-lackadaisy-cats-character-are-you

I got Serafine. "You are tough, a bit mysterious, but refined. You can be tomboyish, classy, rough, but not lose your composure. You enjoy doing the things you are good at - or pretend to be good at."

Then I got Nico. "You are laid back, but quick to action; a person no one would want to cross. You like to act cool and relaxed, but are not lazy - quite the opposite, in fact. You accept a challenge readily and with an air of carelessness."

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dunno lol.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2958 on: December 14, 2010, 11:05:31 pm »
I support the makeup idea even if I've never read the comic because YAY BEING CATS WITHOUT BEING FURRY!
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2959 on: December 14, 2010, 11:06:56 pm »
Hm.

Maybe.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2960 on: December 14, 2010, 11:07:38 pm »
I got Rocky
Although rather, how shall we put it, insane, you nevertheless have a method - although seldom a consistent one - to your madness. Whatever happens, you have experience on your side. Some of your actions are drastic, but you are smart and very, very tricky.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2961 on: December 14, 2010, 11:11:53 pm »
I got Freckle.
You are shy and uncomfortable around people, as well as a little bit insecure. But, while mild-mannered on the outside, you have an enthusiasm - a dual-nature of sorts - that exerts itself when the occasion arises and when certain people aren't watching.

This is totally 100% me. XDD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Bealmira

• Cabbit
« Reply #2962 on: December 14, 2010, 11:12:45 pm »
Mafitalia it is! That's a perfect costume to chill in, so I am pleased.

NEXT SET OF MEWCON QUESTIONS. Since we're pretty much just chilling and not getting badges, how d'we wanna ring in the New Year?
I know y'all don't really care for the most part, but this is sort of important to me on a cultural level. xP

>>>not getting badges

What? I feel dumb… Going to con, but not getting badges?
2011 cosplay list:
Totoro
BuisnessSuit!Alphonse
Ukraine - Hetalia

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2963 on: December 14, 2010, 11:16:01 pm »
You need badges to get into events and the dealer's hall and stuff. Since we mostly just want to hang out with friends in a convenient location and don't plan to go to any events, there's no point in paying for badges.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2964 on: December 14, 2010, 11:17:32 pm »
@Hashi: Also, you had something along the lines of this in mind? http://www.cosplay.com/costume/321793/
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2965 on: December 14, 2010, 11:20:18 pm »
@SK: Not quite. Not so much like furry cats. but theatrical 'cats'  http://the-void.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/CatsTOP.jpg  like this. But lackadaisy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 11:21:39 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2966 on: December 15, 2010, 11:51:36 am »
HAHAHA I GOT IVY which isn't surprising at all. "Vivacious, lively, you are a very social person. You are good at making friends - even unlikely ones. Most people like you, or at the very least don't dislike you. You like being with your many friends and live for parties and social gatherings." So true.

The Cats-inspired makeup would be kind of cool.... Do people even cosplay Lackadaisy? Besides that Mordecai?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2967 on: December 15, 2010, 09:47:29 pm »
Ok, just got my schedule. I am open on the 19th for the photoshoot~
So just inform me about a time, location, etc...
Also, will there be place for me to quickly change? I like to avoid cosplay in regular society if I can XD

I also started reading M.A.O.H. I find it hilarious that in the past I told my friends that if I was a superhero I'd want my name to be The Gentleman, and here is a superhero actually called that. Nice.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 01:25:23 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2968 on: December 16, 2010, 01:09:30 am »
So hey, I'll be downtown tomorrow! if anyone wants to hang out text me. c:
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2969 on: December 16, 2010, 01:39:59 pm »
YOU COULD VISIT ME AT WORK though I don't see how that's exciting at all.

Auugghhhhhhhhhhhhh okay you know you're reading good fanfiction when as soon as you get home from a long day at work you immediately start reading where you left off, all day at work you're thinking about the fic in question, and as soon as you wake up in the morning you're reading it again. That's how I am with the Shoebox Project fic. SO GOOD. SO SO SO SO GOOD. I HEARTILY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I would post examples but I'm afraid they wouldn't make a lot of sense out of context. And I don't know why I'm talking about it except to say that it's really good and I'm heartily enjoying it and I don't want to work today, I want to sit in bed and read and become a hermit, hermiting about reading strange things on the internet.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2970 on: December 17, 2010, 04:05:21 am »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just finished Shoebox and oh my god best ending to any fanfic I've ever read ever. It was awful. And by awful I mean wonderful. And by wonderful I mean it's 4 AM and I have to be at work in six hours. I REGRET NOTHING

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2971 on: December 17, 2010, 11:50:26 am »
Sandro: I thiiiink we're meeting at Hashi's dorm, where you can definitely change. There will be a certain amount of walking around public in cosplay so we can get to various locations. Time is still undecided, because we are sloooow.

Jaqua: Good job you.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2972 on: December 17, 2010, 12:39:42 pm »
Ok, I'll just need directions for whatever you finally decide~.Or if it's the PSU dorms, just which building it would be in and the number/floor level.  I'm ok with walking around in public for locations for photoshoots, especially when I'm with a group of other cosplayers, it's just when I'm alone, getting to that location (usually on MAX or something since I like to save on gas and hate driving in the city) that's kind of awkward for me, but I do it when I need to.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 01:03:28 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2973 on: December 17, 2010, 01:16:20 pm »
Ok, I'll just need directions for whatever you finally decide~.Or if it's the PSU dorms, just which building it would be in and the number/floor level.  I'm ok with walking around in public for locations for photoshoots, especially when I'm with a group of other cosplayers, it's just when I'm alone, getting to that location (usually on MAX or something since I like to save on gas and hate driving in the city) that's kind of awkward for me, but I do it when I need to.
ANSWERED VIA FACEBOOK!
HUZZAH!

What time were you guys thinking of having the photoshoot? Because I'd love to come and see the German's final hurrah and hang out but I work from 11-3.
;3;
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2974 on: December 17, 2010, 01:22:07 pm »
^Not the number and floor level though! ahaha

Edit: Actually, no, I'll still need to know the name of the building too.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:44:38 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2975 on: December 17, 2010, 11:33:12 pm »
I know we'll have to start pretty early since Auricle has to start heading home before 4pm I think. That is the extent of our time planning as far as I know. : x Then maybe movie time that night or something? That was the original plan, but I dunno how many of us will be energized enough for movie time. XD As for locations, that will depend mostly on weather.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:35:04 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2976 on: December 17, 2010, 11:43:58 pm »
@Sandro- Lawl... 8D Ask SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS~ HUR!

@Yagi- o3o Well I get off work at 3 and would be downtown by 4. ;-; Which would be when Auricle would have to leave. ^^; I'd like to see you all! 8D movie sounds neato!
o3o lawl, I shall insert myself!
;3; Hope I'm not a jerk for doing so. XD
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:44:35 pm by Naruchan »

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2977 on: December 18, 2010, 12:00:15 am »
If I could stay the night with someone then curfew wouldn't be an issue. If someone would be willing to put up with me for a night. ' w '; It's just the whole Trimet after dark thing that my mom doesn't like. That way I could be in on movie time too~

I know that most of us are pretty late risers, and being well rested will make for a better photoshoot. Probably. : D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:24:55 am by Auricle »
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2978 on: December 18, 2010, 12:05:47 am »
Auricle: I didn't know you were going to be there! : D
So you're going to be a part of the photoshoot too (as in actually cosplaying or just hanging out)~?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:08:18 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2979 on: December 18, 2010, 12:11:43 am »
@Auricle- 8D I can provide place in which to stay the night somewhere, XD depending on what night you are talking about.
o3o

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2980 on: December 18, 2010, 12:18:29 am »
@Sandro: Yup yup~ I'll be N.Italy for the shoot. I'm really excited~ > w < Are you participating as well?

@Naru: I mean the night of the photoshoot, so Sunday night. = w =
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2981 on: December 18, 2010, 12:22:23 am »
Auricle: Yes I am! And D'aww I can't wait to see your N. Italy~ <3 : D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:23:26 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2982 on: December 18, 2010, 12:31:56 am »
OKAY GUYS ACTUAL PHOTOSHOOT INFO
did not consult Yagi because Hashi and I are FLAWLESS MASTER PLANNERS

We're gonna say try to show up at 11:30 at Hashi's dorm. It's okay if you're late, we just want maximum time to do makeup and get costumes on and everything.

Auricle, if you want a ride I can pick you up at Millikan and we can ride downtown together.
Our plan for the photos is pretty scattered and ad hoc-y, 'cause that's how we roll.

Sandro, I'll message you the dorm info.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2983 on: December 18, 2010, 12:37:05 am »
Ok!

It's alright, hashi already messaged me :]
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2984 on: December 18, 2010, 12:38:58 am »
Excellent. If you need detailed driving instructions, lemme know. Their dorm is pretty tricksy to drive to. xP
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2985 on: December 18, 2010, 12:41:22 am »
Oh I'm fine, I go to PSU three times a week during the term and I'll probably just MAX it there~
Shouldn't be too difficult.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:42:02 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2986 on: December 18, 2010, 12:44:43 am »
So I'm being the only person who's too lazy to drag their cosplay with them on the Max? Sweet. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2987 on: December 18, 2010, 01:20:01 am »
Here's my random list of photo ideas that I made long ago, plus a few recent ones we thought of. Please feel free to add to this list as my ideas are pretty noticeably biased. >>;

GERMAN TRIO + HUNGARY + N.ITALY + RUSSIA
Hungary/Austria
Prussia interrupting
Frying pan
Prussia annoying Hungary
Prussia thinking N.Italy is adorable
Prussia being jealous of Germany/N.Italy & Hungary/Austria
Prussia+Fritz+animals
Russia+Prussia fail ship pic
Hungary being badass with gun+handcuffs
Hungary adoring Austira
Hungary fangirling over Prussia/Austria
Hungary taking care of N.Italy
Hungary taking out Prussia Bear
Germany/N.Italy being cute
Germany/N.Italy cooking (I can't think of any other specific Gertalia pics cuz I am fail D: )
Everybody cooking w/ Russia sitting and reading a newspaper
Drinking - Prussia & Germany & Hungary beer, Austria & N.Italy wine, Russia vodka?
Manly Man Contest (Hungary wins)

PJS:
Shirts & pants (& footies)
Cock
Hot chocolate
Movie night - popcorn, TV
Various cuddle puddles
Pillow fight

PJs are just a maybe if we aren't to worn out after the normal shoot. And I know only me, Hashi, and Valeria really have PJs, but they're derpy anyway so ya'll could totally throw together something silly if you wanted. We were thinking Auricle could wear the Fifa outfit at least or something. >w>

Settings would be Hashi's dorm for the cooking (and PJs?), and probably Smith food court area for the drinking since we lack chairs and table space in the dorm. Everything else, no idea. Pray to the weather gods I guess. D:

Also 200 PAGES OF POSM + OCD SHENANIGANS. GO US. *communal awesomefive!*
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2988 on: December 18, 2010, 01:31:17 am »
So... should I show up the same time? later? I don't have to do a costume so... yeah.
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #2989 on: December 18, 2010, 01:40:08 am »
Happy 200th page~ \o/
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2990 on: December 18, 2010, 02:33:16 am »
hey malaria, this page has a good ref of the tie symbol above the door.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2991 on: December 18, 2010, 03:11:09 am »
@Felix: You should just show up when everyone else does. If only so there is longer hanging out times. : D
Also, you win on reference finding. A++! It even has part of the school crest which totally looks like it has Mephisto's boot on it wtf XD!

@Charly: Thanks~! : D <33
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2992 on: December 18, 2010, 11:43:15 am »
FELIX YOU WINNER

Happy 200th page everyone~
It's a good thing this thread exists. XD

Charly: Thank you~ <33
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2993 on: December 18, 2010, 03:08:54 pm »
200 pages that could've been spamming the APH and probably Avatar and HiNaBN threads.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2994 on: December 18, 2010, 04:00:46 pm »
200 pages that could've been spamming the APH and probably Avatar and HiNaBN threads.

...Comon.

We're too cool for that.

=|
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2995 on: December 18, 2010, 04:02:16 pm »
We totally aren't. I made a thread specifically so we'd stop doing that. Because we spammed a lot of threads.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2996 on: December 18, 2010, 06:34:48 pm »
@Sandro: Yay~ I'm so happy you'll be along with us~

@Valeria: Riding in together sounds like a good idea. What time should I be at the station? ' w '

@Yagi: I know it's probably been done a lot already, but If it'd be possible to do, the fall of the Berlin wall would be interesting to get some photos of. Have you guys already done that? Or Bonus!Crack(literally)!version: Berlin wall Pyramus and Thisbe style. ' w '; Unless I'm being stupid. > _ <;
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2997 on: December 18, 2010, 06:42:31 pm »
@Auricle: That reminds me we had requests from various comms! Berlin Wall was definitely one of them. : D I don't know what Pyramus and Thisbe style is though. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2998 on: December 18, 2010, 06:53:12 pm »
Like from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Have someone play the wall and hold their hands in O shapes to represent the chink through which Pyramus and Thisbe (I this case Germany and Prussia) talk through. Or not. It's just some Shakespeare geekery I thought might apply. Eh, it might not be translatable to pictures though. ' w ';
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:04:43 pm by Auricle »
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2999 on: December 18, 2010, 08:30:27 pm »
Like from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Have someone play the wall and hold their hands in O shapes to represent the chink through which Pyramus and Thisbe (I this case Germany and Prussia) talk through. Or not. It's just some Shakespeare geekery I thought might apply. Eh, it might not be translatable to pictures though. ' w ';
Aww, I was in a production of that! I love Midsummer Night's Dream :'D
I loved that part and I'm glad you thought of it~
Kumoricon 2013: