Author Topic: Lol ipad  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
Lol ipad
« on: April 18, 2010, 02:38:10 pm »
I think I might get one... I'm at the apple store right now on an iPad and I'm loving it so far.. Though the weight of it is a problem.

I know I'm a hypocrite... 0:
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
Re: Lol ipad
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 02:48:08 pm »
My dad has one. It's pretty cool.
But if you want it for internet, just get an iPod Touch.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 12:39:36 pm »
For that price you could just get yourself a nice little netbook...way overpriced.

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 02:35:47 pm »
I have a laptop netbook and something similar to an ipod touch. i'm kinda handicaped currently so a nice big touch screen is something I can use currently
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 04:33:34 pm »
I have my kindle for "e-reading" and my netbook for going online (well, once I get it to work).

I love Apple and all, but Steve Jobs shouldn't say the iPad is gonna replace the netbook until the iPad can play flash. Until then, that's how much of the internet you can't get to?
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 06:42:33 pm »
I have my kindle for "e-reading" and my netbook for going online (well, once I get it to work).

I love Apple and all, but Steve Jobs shouldn't say the iPad is gonna replace the netbook until the iPad can play flash. Until then, that's how much of the internet you can't get to?
I tried to do sketch paint on the ipad, but it didn't work D: SP is flash.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 06:51:40 am »
Adobe Flash 10 for mobiles has been delayed for so long now it's annoying...but I would still say a netbook is a lot easier to use. Pocket size is more for convenience than anything IMO. :P I have my G1 phone & I love it...but as soon as I am not at work, I am more than happy to use my laptop the rest of the day lol.

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 03:22:07 pm »
Every time I see this thread, I think it says "loli pad" >.>

Offline kurosakiichigo666

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 02:57:18 pm »
It's like a laptop with no keyboard and less functionality. Overpriced and way overrated. Not to mention I HATE Apple. All their products are overpriced and they seem to focus more on releasing new products than perfecting the ones that are out already. I will say this though, their hardware is really good, it's just their software that sucks.
Co-Founder and VP of Parasol Corp. Cosplay. And you just lost the game...

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 05:40:09 pm »
I'd save up if I was you.  Apple will just release a better version later, might as well wait for that.  :-\
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 05:59:45 pm »
It's like a laptop with no keyboard and less functionality.
That's called a netbook. (well, minus the no keypad part. The iPad is supposed to be like a giant iPod-netbook thing.)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 08:15:35 pm »
At first it looked cool.

Then I was like.. HECK NO. Dude....It's running the I touch software... Adobe Flash player doesnt work on it in some places...Video game graphics kind of fails compared to how big it is( Look how small the PSP is..) but it's still nice.

It's a cool machine but... Not as good as LOTS of other machines.. I bet it wont even play runescape...... It would be cool if it will. I would test it's limits If I were Konan-Chan..If she's still there.

But HP is going to release something exactly like the I pad. Except it's a PC so......

Not EXACTLY like the I pad. It just looks the same on the outside. But remember its a PC tablet yo.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:38:12 pm by NARUNIK »

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 08:34:37 pm »
At first it looked cool.

Then I was like.. HECK NO. Dude....It's running the I touch software... Adobe Flash player doesnt work on it in some places...Video game graphics kind of fails compared to how big it is( Look how small the PSP is..) but it's still nice.
( like when you look at a PSP)
It's a cool machine but... Not as good as LOTS of other machines.. I bet it wont even play runescape...... It would be cool if it will. I would test it's limits If I were Konan-Chan..If she's still there.

But HP is going to release something exactly like the I pad. Except it's a PC so......
LOL!!! LOL!!! HP...go play with rocks outside your house, they might be more useful. Seriously though...iPad = WAY overpriced crappy netbook....the people at Apple are money whores.

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 09:01:52 pm »
The best thing about HP is the heavenly crash of metal against cement when you drop it out of your 2nd story apartment or dorm.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 01:20:16 pm »
The best thing about HP is the heavenly crash of metal against cement when you drop it out of your 2nd story apartment or dorm.
...you rock dshwshr55! I have an HP laptop/paperweight sitting at home that is going to be used out in our shooting range as something to tape the bullseye to. :D

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 02:21:16 pm »
I have to agree to some degree, I love my desktop, it's been through hell and back. now, the Mac can go suck a stick.

NARUNIK, I hate runescape. I want something that I can use sketch paint on without a mouse, thats kinda why I want an iPad, but I honestly hate Apple..
I'm a hypocrite... 0:
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 04:02:03 pm »
I have to agree to some degree, I love my desktop, it's been through hell and back. now, the Mac can go suck a stick.

NARUNIK, I hate runescape. I want something that I can use sketch paint on without a mouse, thats kinda why I want an iPad, but I honestly hate Apple..
I'm a hypocrite... 0:
A tablet would be cheaper, and like you said, Sketchpaint is flash, which the iPad doesn't support, so an iPad would be useless.

You all can hate on HP, but I dream about the day I can kick my eMachine off the roof.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 06:14:50 pm »
xD I'm saving for either, I'm terrible with a tablet though D :
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 01:07:19 am »
I cannot draw with a tablet. Even with pencil and paper, I often do more erasing than drawing.
Undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo, undo....

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 01:42:33 pm »

I'm a hypocrite... 0:
A tablet would be cheaper, and like you said, Sketchpaint is flash, which the iPad doesn't support, so an iPad would be useless.

You all can hate on HP, but I dream about the day I can kick my eMachine off the roof.
Yes, but at least with eMachine you didn't have to pay too much in the first place...HP typically cost a lot more than they do sadly.

Offline kurosakiichigo666

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 04:02:56 pm »
It's like a laptop with no keyboard and less functionality.
That's called a netbook. (well, minus the no keypad part. The iPad is supposed to be like a giant iPod-netbook thing.)
Netbook or not, the iPad is a piece of technological garbage. Just an expensive chunk of plastic, silicone and solder. It'd be more useful as a plate.
I'd save up if I was you.  Apple will just release a better version later, might as well wait for that.  :-\
While you're at it, just save up for the rest of your life because they're gonna constantly release new versions of it instead of improving the current versions. That's what Apple is best at. My advice, spend the money on something useful like a real laptop or something.
Co-Founder and VP of Parasol Corp. Cosplay. And you just lost the game...

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 11:19:35 am »
At first it looked cool.

( like when you look at a PSP)

LOL!!! LOL!!! HP...go play with rocks outside your house, they might be more useful. Seriously though...iPad = WAY overpriced crappy netbook....the people at Apple are money whores.
I second this, mostly the part at the end with apple being whores.