Author Topic: What makes a person attractive to you?  (Read 74160 times)

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
Re: What makes a person attractive to you?
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2010, 07:47:29 pm »
I have a natural good vibe. So that just so happens to attract people. ( Yet of course I tend to be annoying to some peoples)

MAYBE IT'S MY MUSTACHE.

I wanna play Momotetsu with Yoshi Sawai.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:48:34 pm by NARUNIK »

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2010, 11:13:50 pm »
I heard from DemonSpawn that you're really tall.  But then again, ... nevermind.  I'm too big to make a joke about her height. 

(Haha! I still snuck one in!)  XD

Grrrrrrr. :c

Maybe I'm normal and YOU'RE all just off.
I miss 2010.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2010, 11:37:32 pm »
I'd tell you guys, but you'd just turn around and tell my wife wouldn't you? lol
Have Fun

Jay

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2010, 08:18:43 pm »
I dont know who your wife is...SO YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2010, 10:27:21 pm »
I dont know who your wife is...SO YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME.

And you're Mr. Trustworthy, now eh? lol

I'm a guy, what attracts me is looks. The other qualities that comprise my personality are what make it so that looks don't keep my interest if the woman I am looking at has the personality of a goldfish, weasel, badger, shrew, a brick, ( I'm stuck, what's an arrogant female animal?), bear, etc.

Actually you know what really gets me going, she says yes to going out! I find that about irresistable.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2010, 01:30:10 am »
Now if we could just clone me but into a women there ya have it.

But Seriously What I find "Attractive" would be Funny. Into some of the stuff I'm into. Knows when it time to be serious. Doesn't give a rats as about what other people think. Someone I can hold a conversion with. Someone who can call me on my @#$%. Someone can truly appreciate the beauty of the Leviathan from resistance 2 God that thing is Gorgeous seriously look that thing up on Google I want it to bare my children. But those are just a few thing I like and I don't think I should Prattle on about this any more than I have.
You may not realise it but you already know me.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 02:58:50 pm »
That I'm tall? ; 3 ;
Yeah, I guess.
It's terrible.
I'm 5'6". ; O ;

5'6" is tall? *is also 5'6"*
I thought 5'9" was tall.... O.O

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 05:58:28 pm »
Visually..uhhh so far every person I've been attracted to/ had a crush on has been tall and had black hair :P

Personality..so far every one of them has been a bit nerdy, I like funny people also, they have to be at least a little bit mature though. Also people with the same interests are a plus.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2010, 09:22:23 pm »
I like girls who respect their bodies.  No smoking, one tattoo at most (preferably none of those back ones), NO DRUGS!!!  This also applies to too much make-up.  I don't date clowns or mimes.

She also has to be into humor, and I don't mean the sick crude humor that's in a lot of movies nowadays.  (Not that there's anything wrong with perverted humor, but sometimes it's way too much).

In terms of her looks, there are things I like and things I don't.  However, these things have to work with the girl overall.  One of my favorite things is long, healthy-looking hair.  If the rest of her looks like Danny DeVito, no thanks.

Oh, yeah.  I forgot something very important.  SHE HAS TO BE OF LEGAL AGE!!!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2010, 11:17:11 pm »
I like girls who respect their bodies.  No smoking, one tattoo at most (preferably none of those back ones), NO DRUGS!!!  This also applies to too much make-up.  I don't date clowns or mimes.

Yeah.  I agree with this.  Although, "respecting your body" differs from person to person.  But I'm with you here entirely.  Except I probaby go one step further and say I can't date a girl that drinks alcohol.  ^_^;;

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline LexManos

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2010, 01:46:03 am »
I'd have to disagree with you on that one, having a drink every now and again isn't bad.

So, what makes a girl attractive. I'll be the first to admit physical appearance is important, but only in the beginning.
Physically, long hair, shorter, but not really important.

More so its mainly someone who likes to talk, but not be talked to.
I am a quiet person, but I like having people talk to me. But, 90% of people get annoyed when I don't talk.
Subject doesn't matter, I'm a jack of all trades, and been through all walks of life so I can relate to pretty much anything.

You know that friend of the opposite gender who you hang out with just cuz you're bored, but don't actually do anything. Thats it.
Its the comfort not really anything else you can name.

The only real deal breaker for me is an addiction/dependency on any substance. I've dealt with more then my fair share of druggies.. no.. just no... (Now, I don't count 'recreational' as an addiction)
Tattoos, piercings, doesn't matter.

Don't get me wrong, I don't ALWAYS do nothing. As I said I'm a jack of all trades (ranging from ballroom dancing to military strategy and everything in between), but that's extra stuff that has nothing to do with the relationship.

[/stupidity]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:57:11 am by LexManos »

Offline killblazer

• Cabbit
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2010, 02:00:19 am »
Someone who I get along with and can laugh together.
Someone who enjoys or doesn't mind trying new things.
Someone who is not judgmental but understanding.
Preferably someone who doesn't drink or smoke. Especially smoke :P

As for appearances, I have always had a thing for red heads or women with gorgeous eyes.
Though I don't let appearances be the breaker.
Kumoricon 2010 Outfits

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:02 pm »
T.T someone who doesnt try to get in your pants! ugh! so tierd of that >.<
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2010, 11:04:13 pm »

D:

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2010, 11:20:48 pm »
Then maybe someone who offers a tighter belt to keep the ones who want in your pants...out?

Not speaking for myself since I have my Pai and through anything and everything, I'll stick by her.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2010, 08:51:11 am »
You know, after having experienced this lately, what I really dislike, is jealousy. I mean I should be allowed to have guy friends. o3o
If they're a little bit possessive it's one thing and that's not entirely bad, but going into a complete rage because of other men is so dumb. : /
I miss 2010.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2010, 11:26:39 am »
If he doesn't trust your loyalty when you socialize with friends who happen to be male, then either talk it over with him, or break it off. Ask him if he thinks you would get jealous of him if he hung out with a group of friends who happen to be girls.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2010, 03:30:01 pm »
   Guys are hardwired to have as many mates as possible, females are hardwired to find the best mate possible. It's hard to fit a moral cap over the issue when it's not what nature intended =/. I believe honesty is the best quality, usually if the person I'm going out with wants to go after other people I'm fine with it as long as they don't make a childish game about it and go around my back and not having the integrity to say whats true in their heart.

On the main topic I don't think there are individual qualities that make a difference in a decision for a girl/boyfriend. It's just about finding someone you feel comfortable and enjoy being around, sub-qualities of that include what they look like, think like, act like. I can't exactly say what I like because people are so different there might be a quality in someone that I never knew about, and am attracted to. I do, however, universally like a higher state of maturity one that can be silly like a kid but still aware like an adult.
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2010, 11:39:54 pm »
I thought that was the goal in life for guys?      JK!!!  /hides, don't hate me..

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2010, 09:45:02 am »
^It is actually. Is a psychological trigger to want to reproduce.
Some rapists don't think they are doing anything wrong because in their mind, they're just trying to impregnate as many females as they can because of that need to reproduce.

PSYCHOLOGY IS SO FASCINATING :D
I miss 2010.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2010, 11:39:01 am »
Although I agree about the psychological/extinctual aspect of your statement, I have to also disagree. I personally feel that urges can be controlled & overcome with confidence & will-power alone. Regardless of the psycological aspects of the matter, I still feel that there is no excuse for behaving with such disrespect towards a lady.

It is sad that as a guy, I can whole heartedly agree with the notion that a lot of guys seem to be "horn-dogs". Not to say that women are innocent, as I have met plenty that display similar behavior. But the ratio is a bit un-even with guys taking the higher percentage. Luckily for you ladies, not ALL guys are that way...there are plenty of gentlemen still left in this world, you just have to look hard enough to find them :D

As far as what is attractive to me...all the beauty in the world can never cure a terrible personality(no sense of humor, not open-minded, no sense of adventure, etc), negative attitude or selfishness. I like physical beauty as much as the next guy, but if that person harbors any or all of those traits, it's hard for me to see past that.

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2010, 11:48:45 am »
You know, after having experienced this lately, what I really dislike, is jealousy. I mean I should be allowed to have guy friends. o3o
If they're a little bit possessive it's one thing and that's not entirely bad, but going into a complete rage because of other men is so dumb. : /
Oh god, I just got out a relationship with a guy like that. He'd constantly accuse me of cheating on him for absolutely NO reason, and wouldn't believe me when I said I wasn't. He wanted me to prove it. He kept flipping his lid over it, too.

He also asked me to marry him two weeks in. Yeah, I don't get it either. He didn't make any sense.

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2010, 12:40:26 pm »
lol some of the replies in here are very entertaining.

Okayyy soo for me looks are slightly important, my boyfriend happens to be adorable in my opinion lol. Also, I don't understand the muscle thing.. Muscles are nice to look at but I like a little bit of a softer place to rest my head. My boyfriend has muscles but they are kind of soft so its okay =] hehehe

Personality is big for me.. I have been through a lot this year and I tend to be a bit of a nervous wreck now so I thank my lucky stars that my boyfriend is so understanding. I am attracted to sweet guys that like to laugh and have fun. Liars are a big no, jerks are a big HUGE no, and guys that are too into themselves to notice or care about anyone else.. just run.

Good luck on your quest and may you not make the same mistakes I did X_X

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2010, 01:10:21 pm »
Muscles are fun *flex* D:

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2010, 01:12:30 pm »
Muscles can be nice as long as there aren't too many of them. If you look like a DBZ character, or one of the guys on the cover of Muscular Development, or whatever its called, I'd have to say no thank you.

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2010, 04:05:40 pm »
exactly lol muscles are nice but too many are kinda.. yikes o.O

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2010, 04:34:23 pm »
I dun like them. :c

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2010, 05:58:03 pm »
Those guys are all on steroids. So you all think Brad Pitt and Edward Norton looked gross in Fight Club?

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2010, 07:28:25 pm »
Havent seen that movie, but if you notice I said they are fun to look at but not much fun to cuddle with.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2010, 08:51:28 pm »
That is not vary lady like.    :D

Muscles can be nice as long as there aren't too many of them. If you look like a DBZ character, or one of the guys on the cover of Muscular Development, or whatever its called, I'd have to say no thank you.
I happen to think goku's body is vary well made, sure there are some (as stated above) steroid characters in DBZ but to say they all are unappealing?  That is quite odd, most girls I hear talking about muscles would  probably agree on goku having a nice body. :/ 

(oh and if you are not sweating/oiled and working out muscles usually don't pop like a DBZ characters, and are quite soft to lay on)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2010, 08:55:34 pm »
That is not vary lady like.    :D

I happen to think goku's body is vary well made, sure there are some (as stated above) steroid characters in DBZ but to say they all are unappealing?  That is quite odd, most girls I hear talking about muscles would  probably agree on goku having a nice body. :/ 

(oh and if you are not sweating/oiled and working out muscles usually don't pop like a DBZ characters, and are quite soft to lay on)

LOL at the lady like comment XD and yes I meant the ones that pop, I like ones that are there but soft =] no bodybuilders for me.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2010, 09:02:35 pm »
Ya body builders look odd with those massive shoulders and the unproportional legs and sometimes waists.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2010, 09:06:19 pm »
lol yeah its like they are wearing football armor without actually wearing any, its kinda scary x_x

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2010, 09:26:50 pm »
haha football armor, who wants to look like they have that on!  I would rather look like a knight if i had to wear anything.  Mmmm capes........

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2010, 10:10:04 pm »
Those guys are all on steroids. So you all think Brad Pitt and Edward Norton looked gross in Fight Club?

Brad Pitt in Fight Club = <3

Seriously though, muscles really aren't all that important... in fact my only thing with weight is that I am normally not attracted to overly thin guys because the idea of dating someone thinner than me makes me feel like I'll break them or something. That and I thrive off of masculinity so a bit of something always helps (whether it's muscles or just broader structure.) =]

I like guys who are really intelligent and can challenge my views or opinions on things, not necessarily looking for a guy who is always cracking jokes and playing around but is funny in the kind of way that you don't actually realize how funny they are until you get to know them better. I like guys who are supportive and understanding of the fact that school and work are a priority for me, because I'm a busy person and a lot of people don't seem to get that. My biggest issue is a lot of the guys who like me are extremely clingy... like to the point that one guy wrote out a letter stating if we were going to make things work I needed to set aside at least 4 days a week of one-on-one time. I'm 20, I'm extremely busy, and I refuse to ignore my friends once I get a boyfriend, so yeah that's not likely to happen. lol.

In all honesty, I just don't really ever meet people that I see a point in taking the time to cultivate a relationship with. I'd rather focus on other things, which is probably why I've been single ever since High School. XD
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 10:10:50 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2010, 10:17:04 pm »
lol I dont much like clingy either XP but with weight I have to say Im not really attracted to too much extra weight either. I dont like either of the extremes somewhere in the middle is good =]

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2010, 11:23:24 pm »
I don't need physical contact constantly, but when I was dating a girl we always made sure we got to talk on the phone every night before bed.  It was something important and fun for both us, and well I usually ended up talking to her to sleep and then singing random silly songs for another 10-15 minutes while she was sleeping before I would hang up . . just to make sure she was actually asleep. ^_^;

And I'll admit, I would get kind of grumpy if I didn't get to talk to her on the phone.  I never held it against her, but like if her mom suddenly decided she wanted to sleep in the bed with her that meant we wouldn't get to talk .. and I'd be all grumpy. D:

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2010, 11:24:11 pm »
Daniel Craig from Casino Royale is a very attractive guy IMO >.>

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2010, 11:30:14 pm »
I don't need physical contact constantly, but when I was dating a girl we always made sure we got to talk on the phone every night before bed.  It was something important and fun for both us, and well I usually ended up talking to her to sleep and then singing random silly songs for another 10-15 minutes while she was sleeping before I would hang up . . just to make sure she was actually asleep. ^_^;

I have to say, despite me fussing abot how busy I am etc, etc, I am a HUGE fan of this. Just a phone call every day or two can really make a difference. I normally don't enjoy talking on the phone much, but lately I've bee chatting with a friend almost every night before bed just to do a quick rundown of our days and it's really made us better friends. I wouldn't even mind seeing someone for a little bit everyday if they really needed that, my problem is when a guy wants to spend 8+ hours a day like 5 or more times a week just hanging out. I like having my own space and it just makes me uncomfortable and irritable. The more I read what I'm typing I feel like I sound like a cantankerous old hermit.... I'm out doing stuff with people all the time I swear! lol.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 11:31:42 pm by Dubaby »

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2010, 11:55:26 pm »
Sometimes it's hard, though. Especially in my situation, as I'm jealous (not that kind of jealous, but jealous) of everyone who has the option to see my girlfriend everyday. I also get jealous when I think she likes someone more than me. Stuff went down a few months ago. Luckily, we talked it out, and now everything is peachy again!
I don't know what I would do without her (Me: "Amy, What would I do without you?" Her: "You'd die. Strait up" Me: "Probably xD").

I don't need physical contact constantly, but when I was dating a girl we always made sure we got to talk on the phone every night before bed.  It was something important and fun for both us, and well I usually ended up talking to her to sleep and then singing random silly songs for another 10-15 minutes while she was sleeping before I would hang up . . just to make sure she was actually asleep. ^_^;

I have to say, despite me fussing abot how busy I am etc, etc, I am a HUGE fan of this. Just a phone call every day or two can really make a difference. I normally don't enjoy talking on the phone much, but lately I've bee chatting with a friend almost every night before bed just to do a quick rundown of our days and it's really made us better friends. I wouldn't even mind seeing someone for a little bit everyday if they really needed that, my problem is when a guy wants to spend 8+ hours a day like 5 or more times a week just hanging out. I like having my own space and it just makes me uncomfortable and irritable. The more I read what I'm typing I feel like I sound like a cantankerous old hermit.... I'm out doing stuff with people all the time I swear! lol.

Agreed. I like knowing that she's thinking about me, caring about me, still loving me, even though we're hundreds of miles away.
Makes me feel special.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2010, 10:17:59 am »
Agreed. I like knowing that she's thinking about me, caring about me, still loving me, even though we're hundreds of miles away.
Makes me feel special.

DAWWWWW... I must say Katie you two are absolutely adorable! Is Amy coming to K'Con because I want to meet herrrrrr. =3

Aywho I agree with the issue of people being overly possessive. Like I tend to be attractived to guys who are a bit "agressive and manly," but I started seeing a guy once who I found out hd been threatening most of my gu friends when I wasn't around because he didn't feel comfortable wit hthe fact that I had so many of them. When people get overly jealous or paranoid it just instantly ruins things. =/

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2010, 10:27:44 am »
CAN ALL GUYS JUST LOOK PRETTY PLZ?

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2010, 12:24:58 pm »
Makes me feel special.

DAWWWWW... I must say Katie you two are absolutely adorable! Is Amy coming to K'Con because I want to meet herrrrrr. =3

Thanks >///>

Ahahaha~
We all wish >>
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2010, 12:54:14 pm »
Makes me feel special.

Thanks >///>

Ahahaha~
We all wish >>

We have this thing called testosterone .. so .. no, not really. ^^

(As I type this, I'm listening to deafeningly loud death metal.  Mmmm, I <3 you subwoofer.  Too bad you piss off everyone in the house D: )

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2010, 11:32:37 pm »
Dear God (whoever the heck you are),

Can I just get a nice, caring person of either gender who isn't insanely jealous and possessive and shares some common interests with me? An added bonus would be the willingness to skip down the street with me singing obnoxious songs.

Those are really my only requirements.

Thank you,
                Spaz

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2010, 12:02:15 am »
I co-sign that, except I'm a little more specific about gender requirements. xD

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2010, 12:41:02 am »
^ Yay for agreeing on things! Wooooooooooooooop! I feel.....foolish.

What I find slightly ironic is that my list of requirements or what I'm attracted to seems to be one of the shortest on this thread. And I'm the one with the friend that told me I was too picky. She can't say that anymore, not after the last one. :/
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 12:53:56 am by thesirensings »

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2010, 01:12:04 am »
^I AM HERE!!!! (cuz skiping down streets with out geting run over is fun)

someone that doesnt ask me if its halloween D: (normal people need to get a cooler life, ya know?)
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2010, 11:27:39 am »

someone that doesnt ask me if its halloween D: (normal people need to get a cooler life, ya know?)

I second this, although I haven't done any cosplaying besides my lolita outfit in my own house all year sooo lol

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2010, 02:05:12 pm »
I remember this when I was dating years ago, aww the memories.  So fun, but I agree with Dubaby that there needs to be a little more space now a days.  Maybe not as much space as she wants, but when you want space you should have already talked about it and be able to say BREAKZ OR GOOOO.  ^.~