Author Topic: What makes a person attractive to you?  (Read 74229 times)

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: What makes a person attractive to you?
« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2010, 05:28:38 am »
I guess another thing is that I prolly wouldn't wanna date someone girlier then me. o n o ;
Your right, as much as I like strong, free willed, rugged and daring traits in me girls if they are not more girlie then me, how would I ever get to cuddle?  :D

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2010, 07:52:55 am »
Yeah, girly girls are nice .. as long as they're not like, always girly girly.  She can be girly girly with me when we're together. xD

Man, re-read that sentence a few times and it loses all meaning.

xDDDDDD reppy doesnt she also need to like - oh crap, now i dont reamember the name of it .______. *is horrible*
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2010, 09:01:05 am »
I just thought of another thing.

So I'm a complete dweeb and so anyone I'm with has to know how to be silly. 'Cause some people are just waaaaaayyyy too serious and I need fun!

I <3 Big Dorks. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2010, 11:53:28 am »
Yeah, girly girls are nice .. as long as they're not like, always girly girly.  She can be girly girly with me when we're together. xD

Man, re-read that sentence a few times and it loses all meaning.
Yup, meaning is gone. xDDD

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2010, 08:03:04 pm »
I identify this way as well. Though, I'm curious, do you get the very inquisitive idiots asking oddly personal questions as well?
I guess I'm one of those "idiots" who ask questions to people who are different.  Some of "us" might be trying to be rude, while I for one just ask because I don't understand and am looking for insight.  Personal boundaries do not exist until something is established through conversing for mwah.
        Don't take my wording too personally. I was thinking more along the lines of people asking, "So, have you ever slept with (Insert alternative of choice here)?" Because I get that all too often. I have had people ask intelligent questions, but a majority decide to be jerks and get really creepy to be quite frank. I'm open though, so really, that's the only thing that should matter to me. I don't mind the questions, just so long as they have some amount of thought behind them (other that sex).
        What makes someone attractive to me is not based in their looks nor their gender. I find one grounded in thought beyond the ordinary attractive. Those who give existential analysis as a topic for discussion interest me. Someone who challenges my thoughts, morals, beliefs; Someone who can have the two hour long conversations on what being humane means for that person. People who have integrity within their speaking interest me. I know I am not alone as long as this person is out there.
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2010, 07:52:11 pm »
Huh...attractive huh?

Well, off of first glance for me it would be height. |D Since I'm short at 5'3", I like guys who are taller than me. 5' 9" or taller is the best for me. :P
I also like eyes so if a guy has pretty eyes then more points to him. A lot of people think brown eyes are ugly but there are so many different types of browns that it's not really. I don't have any specific color though.
I prefer lighter toned guys with a slight tan.
I also like them with an athletic build. Now, I don't need a six pack, I just like them to be nice.

For after the general outside, I like guys with smooth voices.
No offense, but I like my guys to have hit puberty, thanks. >.>

I also like them to be open & secure about themselves.
I crossplay as guys from time to time and I am open with who I am. I'm Bi so I don't mind hitting on girls if my crossplay calls for it and I would want him to be okay with that. I would also want him to be willing to hang out with me as a guy at a con and though I'm not the hugest fan of yaoi pairings, it wouldn't be bad.
But I also don't want him to be clingy, ya know? Clinginess is a huge turn off for me. I like to cosplay my things and he should like to cosplay his own. We don't always need to do pairings that end up together and we don't always need to be from the same series. I like to spend days where I don't touch my phone and I don't want to have to worry about 50 texts at the end of the day asking if I'm okay cause I didn't respond or 20 phone calls with 15 voice mails.
Edit: Not that I don't want to talk to them. But I like not being bugged by other people. We can talk over an IM or something on those days...

TL;DR
I like guys who are taller than me, light skinned, & have an athletic build with nice eyes, a smooth voice, and comfortable with his own sexuality and mine. This includes being comfortable with me wanting to crossplay from time to time!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 11:47:56 pm by Gryffinclaw Princess »

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Vysh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2010, 09:52:30 pm »
Their voice, i mean sure, i like attractive people, but if I don't like someones voice I can't stay with them for days on end.
I was a Prinny and Ryouga Hibiki for K-con 2011, got any pictures? I'd love to see them

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #207 on: August 15, 2010, 11:35:29 pm »
Agreed. It might sound shallow of me, but there are some people you just want to shut up already and let you stare at them in silence. xD;;; Physical beauty only goes so far.

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #208 on: August 15, 2010, 11:46:24 pm »
I dunno, but I think I can sing unchained melody nice enough. BUt I am not brave enough to karaoke, and find out the hard way.

I have a theory that girls who do sing, have nicer speaking voices. I think it relates to breath control, and using the mouth to talk, and not the nose.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #209 on: August 15, 2010, 11:48:26 pm »
La la laaaaaaaaa -voice cracks-
Hurdurdur.

Somebody who makes the first move is more my type. = u =
Unless they make the first move when I have expressed no interest in wanting them to make a move. >o>

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #210 on: August 15, 2010, 11:52:41 pm »
La la laaaaaaaaa -voice cracks-
Hurdurdur.

Somebody who makes the first move is more my type. = u =
Unless they make the first move when I have expressed no interest in wanting them to make a move. >o>

Then that's not really making the first move, is it?!  A signal = first move!  Just because it wasn't the first physical move..!!

SHAY YOU'RE SO BAD. >:3

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #211 on: August 15, 2010, 11:53:56 pm »
NO WAY. D:
How do I know what's a signal and what isn't?
This one time I only said hello to a guy and he was all "heheh be my girlfriend"
Should I just be mean to guys? = o =

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2010, 11:56:36 pm »
Well maybe you shouldn't have said "Why hellllllooooooooooo..." while winking and playing with your hair. HUR DUR HUR.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2010, 11:58:08 pm »
Maybe people should learn the difference between friendly and flirty.

AND MAYBE BOYS SHOULD STOP TALKING TO MY DAUGHTER. D:<
I miss 2010.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2010, 11:58:32 pm »
Reppy- NOT EVEN. xD
I smiled and said "Hello, I'm Shay~ Let's be friends" ;O;
I WAS NOT SENDING ANY SIGNALS OTHER THEN FRIENDSHIP ONES.

Mommy- ♥♥♥

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2010, 12:01:57 am »
Shay: "Here, little boys, let me show off my widdle eyes and wink at you all and tease you then scurry away behind mommy when they look. C:"

I REGRET NOTHING

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2010, 12:21:08 am »
I have no problem making a first move so long as I know that our feelings are mutual. I took the initiative with my first kiss and I'm still with the same person today :>

Reppy- NOT EVEN. xD
I smiled and said "Hello, I'm Shay~ Let's be friends" ;O;
I WAS NOT SENDING ANY SIGNALS OTHER THEN FRIENDSHIP ONES.
More like, "Hello, I'm Shay~ Let's be... "friends"."
lol
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:59:09 am by makichan »
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2010, 12:34:46 am »
You guys sound like your playing a romantic role playing game. lol

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2010, 12:35:49 am »
Well maybe you shouldn't have said "Why hellllllooooooooooo..." while winking and playing with your hair. HUR DUR HUR.
*Nod*

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2010, 07:57:03 am »
<.< when they turn beat red over the smallest compliment you give them D: its so freaking adorable
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #220 on: August 16, 2010, 03:17:21 pm »
(i dont know if we got off-topic or not XD but if we did, i guess i'm pulling the topic back on track~)

Well for starters he has to be good looking, but I'm not looking for someone like a HOT MALE MODEL type of person..
Also, I like a funny guy, who can make me laugh when I'm down or bored but then at can be serious also. And, I don't really like people with piercings or tattoos, that just makes me wanna go *bleeh*

I prefer american or asian guys x3 (mostly asian. not being racist or anything, i'm just sayin..)
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #221 on: August 16, 2010, 03:30:26 pm »
I prefer american or asian guys x3 (mostly asian. not being racist or anything, i'm just sayin..)

I think in all truth, every one of us wants an asian boyfriend.

But I would only want one young. :/
They may stay young for long but then they get old looking really fast.
So while it may be nice while we're teens, he's going to look ugly at 50 while a white guy still has the chance to look good.

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2010, 03:40:04 pm »

I think in all truth, every one of us wants an asian boyfriend.

But I would only want one young. :/
They may stay young for long but then they get old looking really fast.
So while it may be nice while we're teens, he's going to look ugly at 50 while a white guy still has the chance to look good.

Oh i know, thats what i tell my friend who just falls for ALL the hot asian guys, i tell her "he's gonna look ugly when he gets like, 30".
But like i said, i don't want some hot smokin guy, but at least someone with looks ^^
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2010, 07:30:04 pm »
Shay: "Here, little boys, let me show off my widdle eyes and wink at you all and tease you then scurry away behind mommy when they look. C:"

I REGRET NOTHING
I think when I see you I will greet you with a punch to the face, hehe. >:U

Er, lolol I've seen some Asian guys that still look good in their thirty's and stuff. c:

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2010, 08:05:16 pm »
You know, I actually have a sort-of date with an asian guy tomorrow. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #225 on: August 16, 2010, 09:04:35 pm »
Oooh la la~! > u <
Have fun mommy. c:

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2010, 09:04:54 pm »
The number one thing for me is whether they are nice or not.
I couldn't date a mean guy.
Next comes honesty and beliefs/views.
Can't date anyone that I'd argue with.
Looks are kind of important for me, but I don't instantly see a hot guy and say: "I WANT TO DATE HIM."
I have to get to know the guy.
C:

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2010, 09:16:42 pm »
I know this is what makes people attractive...but I have something that's a huge turn off...

Creepers. :/
I mean, he can be as hot as the sun but if he's a creeper then it's an instant no.
And I don't mean just like...staring at girls and their chests or legs or something but also dealing with younger girls.
I could never date a guy who has any level of pedo status...I just think it's creepy and I worry about the younger girls around them.
And even if he's not all for little girls, I don't want to look out my window and see him in the bushes...

On the positive side, I like guys who appear to be good father figures.
I grew up never wanting to have children because I was afraid I would meet a guy who would abandon me like my father had done to my family. I ended up planning one of my first children would be a little girl adopted from China.
And yet, I still want to have my own child. So I want to find a guy who would care about a child even if he didn't love me anymore. Someone who would still want to see his children if we divorced or something, ya know?
Of course I would hope divorce never happened but you can never know and I wouldn't want my children to be effected by it.

Also! I want a guy who likes animals.
I love animals and I own two cats and a dog on my own. My family has a total of four cats and two dogs.
My animals are like my children and they sleep with me and everything. I could never date an animal hater.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #228 on: August 16, 2010, 09:37:53 pm »
Can't date anyone that I'd argue with.
Aww I was going to wait 5 years for you too!  lol, okay.. just so you know, you will argue with your boy/girlfriend.  It just happens, how much..?  That depends on the two of you of coarse.

OMG gryff, I posted this before I read what you said.  When I went back to looking at your post all I could do was LoL
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:40:27 pm by camname21 »

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #229 on: August 16, 2010, 09:52:40 pm »
Oooh la la~! > u <
Have fun mommy. c:
Hahaha, thanks, it should be fun. :)
I miss 2010.

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #230 on: August 16, 2010, 09:56:47 pm »
I admit, I am somewhat of a snob when it comes to people I would consider being in a relationship with. I have really high standards, which is why it is rare for me to even have someone I find attractive these days.

Number one standard: they have to be more intelligent than me. (Not trying to sound pretentious, but the majority of [well, guys, at least] my age act, or are, just plain stupid.) I like people who know about current events, politics, religion, philosophy, psychology, science, and literature; and who adore deep conversations. I love being lost in discussions, in which I lose track of time. Seriousness is always nice. Of course, they also have to be at least a little bit human and enjoy life, so adaptability is up there, too. ;3

I also like people who are okay with some space. I used to be a clingy person, but now I tend to be busy (during the school year) and need some "me time". Usually this isn't a problem due to my top standard, because that means they are booked with IB classes and numerous outside activities, as well. A couple other things I need in a relationship is someone who respects and supports me and my views on liberalism, agnosticism, and feminism. Anyone who disrespects those parts of my life will simply not workout with me.

As far as looks go, I'm not picky. I tend to go with the theory of "equal physical attractiveness", meaning I don't usually fall for those who are out of my "range". (But I still might think someone is "cute", like an average teenage girl. d: ) I do tend to have a weakness for stylish hair and pretty eyes. (I find anyone with blonde hair/blue eyes beautiful, not meaning I actually like them, though.) Long hair seems to be my recent attraction (as long as they aren't a creep).

Anyway, long post (xD), but, again, the most important thing to me is intelligence, and someone who knows when the right times for seriousness and fun. : ]
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #231 on: August 16, 2010, 10:15:58 pm »
Kagome - That sounds nice, but if you are 16 these things don't develop in most guys until after high school.  Where we get kicked in the #$%@ by life and are told to grow up.  I would point you to your nearest collage, but then I might be aiding in possible illegal activities. 

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #232 on: August 16, 2010, 10:19:28 pm »
Lol, possibly, but there are some intelligent individuals at my school. I set my current standards after joining Speech and Debate, where I found my, er, not sure what to call him except: "currently-on-a-dating-break-for-summer-traveling" guy. He is pretty much the best I have had so far. :3
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
« Reply #233 on: August 16, 2010, 10:22:23 pm »
Oh!
Creepers scare me, too!
I was dating this boy, m'kay?
On the 3rd date he asks: "Do you think we'll get married?"
Trying to be nice I said: "Well, maybe. But we're only teenagers..."
After that...He kissed me and it was...So...Awkward...

The next day he dumped me over a text message and called me Bipolar.
It was a lot nicer than what my previous one did.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #234 on: August 16, 2010, 10:27:44 pm »
Ya the good ones at that age are in things like plays, the library, and studying at home, and not in sports.  Well for you anyhow.  

I for one liked the gals in sports back in the day, and even now.  Something about a female who wants to keep the body in shape is much more attractive then looks alone.  At the vary least, if they are willing to do something physical with you that they normally don't, they seem to understand and try to do something you enjoy.  That also tells ya they really like you <3

Wow haruko, that is harsh.  I think girls should just not date boys until they are 14-15.  Going on dates are fine, but boys are so retarded at that age.  It makes my head hurt they are so retarded...... 

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #235 on: August 16, 2010, 10:44:17 pm »
@cam: No offense, but the Thespian types creep me out... At my school, at least, they obsess over theatre. Constantly. Nothing else. Still, I do like those who are into studying, but are still physically active (such as participating in a martial art or recreation activity). The super-skinny "nerd" doesn't do much for me if they aren't willing to be healthy, even if skinny. I'm not skinny, but I'm still healthy and active.

@Mew: I agree, that is creepy. Most kids (males at least) under the age of fifteen are pretty much all emotion and aren't fit to be in a relationship. I can see why some parents want their kids not to date until sixteen or eighteen.
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
« Reply #236 on: August 16, 2010, 10:52:04 pm »
My creepy boyfriend actually WAS in plays.
xDD

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #237 on: August 16, 2010, 10:53:22 pm »
There's...nothing wrong with theatre people. We're...just very friendly... [/sad sniffle]

-is a theatre major- D':

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #238 on: August 16, 2010, 10:56:56 pm »
@Mew: Oh, wow. xD

@Gryff: Don'tworryIstillloveyou. D':  I have some good friends in theatre, as well. I'm just saying that I would never date one, at least, not from my school.
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #239 on: August 16, 2010, 11:11:19 pm »
Mm, mm, lots of good ponits have been made in this thread for sure.
I agree with a lot of what Mewmew has been saying.
I, like most people, can't stand people who are intentionally rude.

And another thing that's pretty important for me, is that I'd want to date somebody that was proud of our relationship.
I'm not saying that I'd want to be a trophy wife or anything, but I would like to be with a guy that was happy to let me meet his mom, or whatever. ; 3 ;

Er, and I'm in theatre, hurdur.

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
« Reply #240 on: August 16, 2010, 11:12:13 pm »
@Gryff: Nothing is wrong with it at all! Infact, I'm actually in a drama club!

Offline RoscoeTEHclam

• Chibi
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2010, 12:22:28 am »
Personally, i don't find myself too hard to please.
All i really care about is that they love me for who i am, that they can be kind and caring, and that they can put up with my bad puns and often crazy attitude. Idk, do you guys think thats too much to ask

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2010, 12:23:06 am »
I want someone that I can use as a body pillow while I watch anime =/
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2010, 12:23:39 am »
Personally, i don't find myself too hard to please.
All i really care about is that they love me for who i am, that they can be kind and caring, and that they can put up with my bad puns and often crazy attitude. Idk, do you guys think thats too much to ask
Of course not! ^^
I think you and Neon will be very happy together~<3

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2010, 07:40:33 am »
Ditto.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2010, 12:56:21 pm »
Ditto.
I agree with this statement as well.

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #246 on: August 17, 2010, 02:48:47 pm »
Oh, yeah. I also adore cuddling~ x3  The only issue is that I tend to fall for the more "serious" types who are strictly: *takes you out on date -> gives quick hug -> 'kay, see you around*  Makes me almost uncomfortable with the non-hug-iness. Then again, maybe that's just the con-person in me. > 3>
K-con '11 Cosplays:

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #247 on: August 17, 2010, 02:54:06 pm »
That would be amazing, neh?
To have a guy who just wants to hold you close until you fall asleep at night or while watching anime or something.

Also, a guy who will eat your food even if it's bad just to make you feel better.

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2010, 02:55:27 pm »
We should make a cuddle pile at con lol ^.^
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2010, 02:59:15 pm »
@Gryff: I fail as a womenz and can't cook, clean, or sew. D8

@Neon: That would be fun~ But, it would have to be age groups because, well, if it's a cuddling -pile-, it could get a bit awkward. > 3>
K-con '11 Cosplays: