Author Topic: What makes a person attractive to you?  (Read 74190 times)

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
Re: What makes a person attractive to you?
« Reply #500 on: August 30, 2010, 05:13:44 pm »
Gryff you can just say it was you, you confuse me when you talk about yourself in that perspective...  :P

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #501 on: August 30, 2010, 05:28:48 pm »
D: Ahahaha...
Not even.
I am not Miss Tri-Cities 2010. If I was, I would have a life...
Because then I would be going to multiple events and this weekend would have been at the fair instead of sitting on my butt working on cosplay.
Plus, I don't know any of his songs or even who he was until Adrienne started talking about him.
I don't do names very well. I don't know actors or actresses even and I'm a theatre major! I just don't care about famous people because I think it's bull that people put them on this high pedestal because they can repeat a line and if they sneeze, they can repeat it again and toss out the last shoot. Or if someone can sing or play an instrument. Congrats, you have a nice voice and you were in band. I don't see the point in remembering famous people because I don't know them or really care about them. I care about the people I know and that's it.

I need a guy who will accept me for my random rants when I get on certain topics. XP

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #502 on: August 30, 2010, 05:36:34 pm »
D: Ahahaha...
Not even.
I am not Miss Tri-Cities 2010. If I was, I would have a life...
Because then I would be going to multiple events and this weekend would have been at the fair instead of sitting on my butt working on cosplay.
Plus, I don't know any of his songs or even who he was until Adrienne started talking about him.
I don't do names very well. I don't know actors or actresses even and I'm a theatre major! I just don't care about famous people because I think it's bull that people put them on this high pedestal because they can repeat a line and if they sneeze, they can repeat it again and toss out the last shoot. Or if someone can sing or play an instrument. Congrats, you have a nice voice and you were in band. I don't see the point in remembering famous people because I don't know them or really care about them. I care about the people I know and that's it.

I need a guy who will accept me for my random rants when I get on certain topics. XP

I.....was only kidding....

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #503 on: August 30, 2010, 05:40:42 pm »
I know you were, Ish.
But I am a ranter... Kinda like Holden Caufield. ^^ (Catcher in the Rye) [Did you know that he is mentioned on the first page of Death Note: Another Note - The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases?]
I get on a topic and I just can't stop.
It's the debater in me...

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #504 on: August 30, 2010, 05:42:15 pm »
A girl who is slow to anger, and who doesn't sweat the small stuff, but who doesn't mind getting flowers and such.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #505 on: August 30, 2010, 08:41:50 pm »
I like a gentleman. Someone who is not afraid to swallow his pride and fuss over little things.
I can be very sensitive; so I look up to those who are strong-willed and can handle themselves in even the gravest situations. :3

Feeling good about themselves is another important thing. I don't like it when people belittle themselves for no reason. It gets annoying after a while and they should fix their act by doing good deeds and other stuff that make them feel better about themselves. If they don't even try, that's really too bad. :/

Offline tarutaru

• Oni
    • my mixi
« Reply #506 on: August 30, 2010, 08:54:27 pm »
Kinda goes without saying, but nerdy girls!  omggg xD

baka inu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RoscoeTEHclam

• Chibi
« Reply #507 on: August 30, 2010, 10:01:45 pm »
I need to stop looking at this thread. It makes me sad because i realize why i don't have a girlfriend

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #508 on: August 30, 2010, 10:02:54 pm »
I just realized how even though I normally dislike talking on the phone that it makes me really happy when a guy calls/messages me just to see how my day went or to even just chat... especially if they throw something nice like "sweet dreams" on at the end. *blush*

I really don't require that much attention. But little things like that just make me feel all warm and tingly.

I need to stop looking at this thread. It makes me sad because i realize why i don't have a girlfriend

Dude I've been single for nearly 3 years now, it's nothing to get too down about, just enjoy the time you have with friends and such. Besides I'm a firm believer that there are plenty of people out there for every person. =]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:05:05 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #509 on: August 30, 2010, 10:04:36 pm »
I just realized how even though I normally dislike talking on the phone that it makes me really happy when a guy calls/messages me just to see how my day went or to even just chat... especially if they throw something nice like "sweet dreams" on at the end. *blush*

I really don't require that much attention. But little things like that just make me feel all warm and tingly.
I agree with you completely.
I hate talking on the phone more than...more than anything actually.
But to get a call from someone you like is different in a way. It shows that they were thinking about you and wanted to hear your voice.

As for another thing...
Someone who won't judge me on my insane ideas.
So when I say I want to do something, they won't throw it back in my face and say I'm not talented enough and shouldn't even bother thinking about it.
People like that made me stop singing in front of people because of my "terrible voice."
I'm a fairly emotional person, as are most girls...so I don't want someone who won't even listen to what I have to say.
I want someone who will laugh and take me down easy or at least not completely ridicule me for thinking I can do something.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:07:37 pm by Gryffinclaw Princess »

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #510 on: August 30, 2010, 10:12:03 pm »
^ This exactly. I was in a relationship with a guy a few years back and whenever we were together he just made me feel like I wasn't good enough for really anything. I tend to be really hard on myself as is, so even though I get kind of akward when someone compliments me or points out a talent of mine, in the long run that kind of support is really appreciated.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #511 on: August 30, 2010, 10:15:32 pm »
OMG the best thing ever (to me) is getting told 'Sweet Dreams' by someone you really care about. Having it be the last thing someone says to you before you fall asleep. :3  :-*
I miss 2010.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #512 on: August 30, 2010, 10:17:20 pm »
Man, I'd be such a good girlfriend. >:U
I always tell my guy friends sweet dreams when we're done talking, and I bake them sweets, and help with homework, and rada rada rada radaaa. -Dies-

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #513 on: August 30, 2010, 10:21:05 pm »
a girl who wil watch movies with me
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #514 on: August 30, 2010, 10:22:51 pm »
Aww, Shay~<3
I know how you feel.
I love making little trinkets and such.
I always talk myself down about the stuff because I think what I make isn't good enough and then I loose the courage to give what I make.
Then I normally destroy it because I'm ashamed of myself. :P

But I love making things for a guy I like because I like showing I care. I'm just shy as all get out when it comes to giving gifts... >///<

Offline CheshireStray

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #515 on: August 30, 2010, 10:23:09 pm »
@DemonSpawn ...totally reminding me of my ex. That one ex I never get over. The one I ended each day with "Sleep sweetly, princess..." T_T
Prolly not relevant to the thread, but when I get  flashbacks, I gotta post XP

Offline RoscoeTEHclam

• Chibi
« Reply #516 on: August 30, 2010, 10:25:41 pm »
OMG the best thing ever (to me) is getting told 'Sweet Dreams' by someone you really care about. Having it be the last thing someone says to you before you fall asleep. :3  :-*
hmm, that's funny. that's exactly what i tell my vic-.. err... friends before they "go to sleep"

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #517 on: August 30, 2010, 10:26:14 pm »
Hahahaha that's awesome xD

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #518 on: August 30, 2010, 10:37:57 pm »
Going for the cheesiness, but... someone who, no matter how long I've liked them, always makes my heart skip a beat.
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #519 on: August 30, 2010, 10:43:46 pm »
That's not something they can really control though. > o >

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #520 on: August 30, 2010, 10:47:33 pm »
Who says they need to control it? If they don't have that, they just aren't attractive to me. d:
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #521 on: August 30, 2010, 10:49:21 pm »
Oh also, if a guy is bilingual I am instantly impressed. Culture is something I'm really drawn to so I tend to be attracted to people who know about their heritage or embrace their ethnicity. Seriously though, when a guy is talking to me and throws something from another language in there I get weak in the knees.

I just realized that it's kind of funny that I've posted in here so much because generally I don't get really attracted to people very often. Doesn't mean I can't take notes of what I do like though! =]

Offline marsvoltafrances

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #522 on: August 30, 2010, 10:51:58 pm »
A nice girl :)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #523 on: August 30, 2010, 10:59:41 pm »

Really?  I love talking on the phone.  ^^  Especially if it's someone I care about.  There's nothing better than talking to someone you really care about right before bed.  Especially if they fall asleep to your voice omg *swoooon*

Going for the cheesiness, but... someone who, no matter how long I've liked them, always makes my heart skip a beat.

I know that exact feeling.  When I really like someone, it doesn't matter how long it's been we've been together, I still get that feeling every time we would give each other the eyes or ... ^^;; I dunno, I'm silly xD  I get excited about stuff and get butterflies in my stomach even if it's something we've done plenty of times together, y'know?  Someone that parks that kind of interest in me has my love forever. ^^;;;;
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 11:02:37 pm by reppy »

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #524 on: August 30, 2010, 11:01:55 pm »
You should probably not have such high expectations, I mean seriously. ;O
Why do you have to be so picky about people, it's just plain vulgar. -Preppy voice-

Loljk. xD

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #525 on: August 30, 2010, 11:09:52 pm »
@Reppy: There are some people, like my friends who live out of state, that I love talking on the phone with. Generally though I just feel akward talking on the phone and I'm always afraid of the conversation dying or saying something with the wrong tone or something.... so it really says a lot about how I feel towards a person if I am comfortable talking with them on the phone and such.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #526 on: August 30, 2010, 11:19:20 pm »
Ah.  Well, I can usually keep a conversation going.  Or at the very least, I can be very entertaining with my wacky antics, my tendency to go off on tangents for a long time and get super excited about random topics, etc.  The laughter on the other side, I hope, is an indication of general approval.  Either that or they're going, "Wtf, this guy is nuts but I'm having a good time laughing at how crazy he is."

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #527 on: August 30, 2010, 11:19:57 pm »
I hate talking on the phone too. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Like Dubaby, I only feel comfortable talking with certain people.

If I make a repeated attempt, I can become more comfortable with a person on the phone, but it takes work. orz
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #528 on: August 30, 2010, 11:22:31 pm »
That's weird.  I'm like, 100x more comfortable talking on the phone.  Well, not 100x, but you know . . . for instance, if I'm going to meet someone for the first time, or say we are classmates or something but have never really talked extensively outside of class . . . I'll feel so much better if I can talk to them first on the phone, just to get a feel for their sense of humor and interests.  That way, when we meet and hang out, there won't be as much awkward "feeling each other out" time. ^^

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #529 on: August 30, 2010, 11:26:16 pm »
My phone conversations are mostly my mom calling to ask me what I want for dinner or me calling my brother asking him what he wants for dinner...
My longest phone conversation was four-five hours. It was almost three years ago when I moved to Washington from Oregon and I called my best friend in Alaska to wish her a happy birthday. We had a year of catching up to do so it lasted a while.
But with anyone else, it just ends up awkward because I'm not a good conversationist...
Things just...die...

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #530 on: August 30, 2010, 11:28:52 pm »
Well I guess I never really checked but, I like eyes... alot... yeah >///<

China bound!!!

Offline killblazer

• Cabbit
« Reply #531 on: August 30, 2010, 11:29:30 pm »
me and my ex used to talk on the phone daily. Some phone calls would be up to 6 hours long, geez my cell phone would get so hot, I would usually have to plug it in to charge in the middle of the call.
Kumoricon 2010 Outfits

Offline CheshireStray

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2010, 11:30:30 pm »
I love a good phone conversation. But I hate my voice. So I tend to just text instead T_T I can keep a convo going, but every couple of minutes, I realize how stupid I sound, and kinda freeze up. It's pretty annoying  XP

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #533 on: August 30, 2010, 11:31:42 pm »

Eyes are nice, nice eyes are up high on my list of traits I find physically attractive.

I like eyes of all colors, but going off of the people I've dated and such I tend to prefer people with darker features. That being said if a guys got really striking light eyes then I'm not about to complain... ahhh eyes. =]

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2010, 11:34:05 pm »
green and greenblue eyes. But greens the best for me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2010, 11:35:00 pm »

Eyes are nice, nice eyes are up high on my list of traits I find physically attractive.

I like eyes of all colors, but going off of the people I've dated and such I tend to prefer people with darker features. That being said if a guys got really striking light eyes then I'm not about to complain... ahhh eyes. =]
Yay someone agrees lol
but yeah the biggest would be personality
she would have to be bubbly, spontaneous, and bright
I have really not dated alot for long distance so I am with the people who dont like to talk on phones
I like face to face

China bound!!!

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2010, 11:35:31 pm »
@Dubaby: Oh gosh, I couldn't agree more. Light, beautiful eyes~ <333  They are my favorite physical feature. Though, for some reason I tend to develop relationships with people who have darker eyes, while the blue/blue-green-eyed people remain crushes. :[

@reppy: So far there has only been one person in my life who has continued to make me feel like I'm "walking on air". It is quite the emotion. : D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 11:37:41 pm by Kagome219 »
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2010, 11:36:04 pm »
Yeah, I love eyes, too. ^^  If I like someone, I could just stare into their eyes all day and blush. xD

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2010, 11:43:44 pm »
i blush in the most random moments

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2010, 11:45:49 pm »
Eyes freak me out. D:
And mine keep becoming wierd colors.
Like, they used to be a green ish blue, and now they are blue with a yellow sunburst.
Creepy stuff man, creepy stuff.

I like good hair, a lot!
That's like...one of the main things. * A *
Good hair.... = u =

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #540 on: August 30, 2010, 11:46:13 pm »
Yeah, I love eyes, too. ^^  If I like someone, I could just stare into their eyes all day and blush. xD
Oh stop you >///<

China bound!!!

Offline marsvoltafrances

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #541 on: August 31, 2010, 12:00:08 am »
You should probably not have such high expectations, I mean seriously. ;O
Why do you have to be so picky about people, it's just plain vulgar. -Preppy voice-

Loljk. xD

haha SORRY!

I guess just a girl will do then.. lol

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #542 on: August 31, 2010, 12:00:54 am »

Highest. Expectations. EVER. D8
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 12:01:18 am by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #543 on: August 31, 2010, 12:10:33 am »

Highest. Expectations. EVER. D8
Seriously. >:V
WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?

Offline CheshireStray

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #544 on: August 31, 2010, 12:13:55 am »
This sounds like either extreme sarcasm, or an evil yaoi fangirl plot...
Either way, I approve.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #545 on: August 31, 2010, 12:15:42 am »
Shay is being a total meanie butt tonight. D:

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #546 on: August 31, 2010, 12:16:46 am »
Yeah with reppy

China bound!!!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #547 on: August 31, 2010, 12:20:35 am »
W-What? ;^;
-Sniffle-
I was just joking with him because he's n-new.....
Please don't be angry with me. -Bats eyelashes-

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #548 on: August 31, 2010, 12:22:31 am »
no mad more like scared on my part lol

China bound!!!

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #549 on: August 31, 2010, 12:23:01 am »
THAT DOESN'T WORK WITH ME, SHAY!  GET TO YOUR ROOM, BUSTER!!  AND NO BOY MUSIC!!    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(