Author Topic: Looking for ANUB mask (Naruto)  (Read 1504 times)

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Looking for ANUB mask (Naruto)
« on: August 07, 2010, 02:51:29 pm »
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sells ANBU masks.  Preferably a blank that can be customized.  I bet I could find something online, but If anyone has actually bought or worn a mask I prefer a good one.  If they are all the same, a shitty one would work, so anyone who knows something please let me know where and what quality a mask it is.  Detail about things you liked/didn't like about the mask would be even more Awesome!

And in case some of you more creative people have made your own mask, I would love some ideas and or details. Thanks!!!!

Offline UnderTaker

• Cabbit
Re: Looking for ANUB mask (Naruto)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 10:27:54 pm »
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sells ANBU masks.  Preferably a blank that can be customized.  I bet I could find something online, but If anyone has actually bought or worn a mask I prefer a good one.  If they are all the same, a shitty one would work, so anyone who knows something please let me know where and what quality a mask it is.  Detail about things you liked/didn't like about the mask would be even more Awesome!

And in case some of you more creative people have made your own mask, I would love some ideas and or details. Thanks!!!!

You're in need of help, and I wana help ^^.

I've made about 5 masks this way now, all coming out WONDERFUL! Use this tutorial for the mask.
It will hold of nice, and you can put your own things on it.

Hope that helps.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 11:50:53 pm »
Thanks!  This is a great tutorial, and I might try it myself.  Sadly I do not think everyone else wants to spend the time forming their own mask.  If anyone else has any information on masks please let me know, its getting close to con and I don't want to wait too long to start :)

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 09:40:19 pm »
Does anyone know any shops around here that carry costume masks?  I went to party city in clackamas, but they didn't have much of anything yet.  I don't know of any other places like it around portland, if anyone knows a store I would be greatfull.  Thanks.