Author Topic: What are you afraid of?  (Read 8215 times)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
Re: What are you afraid of?
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2010, 12:54:47 am »
Dood, Washougal.. have you read the books? ^^ They're actually quite good. As my friend once said, "These books could really be for adults.  The only difference is that if they were made for adults, then Harry Potter would be a lesbian."

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 01:10:08 am »
(reppy you're much better at handling this than i am XDDD)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 02:55:16 am »
I'm afraid of a lot sadly....

Spiders
Heights
Bridges
Death (for for myself and losing everyone around me)
Change
Marriage

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2010, 03:00:54 am »
you're scared of getting married??? o.o is it a commitment issue? o.o or just afraid of being with someone for so long and then finding out that you weren't "meant" for each other and then have all that lost? and then be divorced? cuz honey. it happens. it's life, and we will meet many other wonderful ppl :3 <3~ and change is good. *this coming from someone who has moved 7 times from different states* i know how hard it is <3~

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 07:00:02 am »
they are a shame/sham

full of amazing grammar... i hate books that have horrid vocabulary and a lack of literature maturity.

I liked that shame/sham.  That was clever.

I will give Harry Potter at least THAT much respect.  When it comes to a grammatical structure, Potter has Twilight beat several times over.  I just found the first book to be so boring; I couldn't even finish it.

Dood, Washougal.. have you read the books? ^^ They're actually quite good. As my friend once said, "These books could really be for adults.  The only difference is that if they were made for adults, then Harry Potter would be a lesbian."

Yes, reppy, I did start reading the first book, several years ago, back when the third book was in the process of being made.  I couldn't finish it because it bored me.

Oh, something else that I'm afraid of... the idea of Hilary Clinton becoming President.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 07:40:57 am by Washougal_Otaku »
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2010, 07:33:27 am »
you're scared of getting married??? o.o is it a commitment issue? o.o or just afraid of being with someone for so long and then finding out that you weren't "meant" for each other and then have all that lost? and then be divorced? cuz honey. it happens. it's life, and we will meet many other wonderful ppl :3 <3~ and change is good. *this coming from someone who has moved 7 times from different states* i know how hard it is <3~
From a person that's moved just as much in her life (if not more) I was also afraid of marriage for a long time. This had to do with the fact that a lot of people in my life either lived (or still live) in miserable marriages or have suffered from terrible divorces. My mother has been married, well, a lot and I had to help her get through all of them from a very young age. It made me terrified to make a commitment to another person because I didn't want to be so vulnerable. :/
I've eventually come to understand marriage as something that should never be rushed and, for some people, whether they're in a relationship for life or not, marriage just isn't for them. I've gotten over the fear of marriage itself... it's the costs that I'm now afraid of lol. XD
My boyfriend of three years has helped me think of it more positively, that's for sure. Of course, I'm still going to wait a few more years, I'm assuming.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."