Author Topic: Homework.  (Read 8473 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
Re: Homework.
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2010, 07:20:36 am »
I didn't manage to get my friggen math done in time Dx
I think I'll do it during A block and finish my missing work at lunch during GSA.
Look who's a good student.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2010, 10:03:04 am »
The homework load never ends. I've had to start taking caffeine pills just so that I can keep up ^^;
Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2010, 10:03:29 am »
Currently finishing up my 5 page summary and response to the Native American unit we've been reading on in my Multicultural America: Diversity class. Then it's off to school and when I get home I need to do all the calculations from my lab last week, and then after that do a butt-load of chemistry hw too. then if I'm up to it I want to start studying the new katakana's for my Japanese class and work on the conversation pieces we've been practicing for our test Friday. Some time this week I need to find the polarity and angle degrees of all the molecular models I made in lab yesterday. =/
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2010, 12:49:25 pm »
VNBKRBNVKHTDXGKSJDBTGHJDGNBKDZILGC.VKBN ZG.D BCHGI;EAH.GVNBKHVGDB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has nothing to do with what we are learning in class!!! D< I don't remember this crap from years ago!!!! [/punts a baby]

http://faculty.columbiabasin.edu/faculty/ccrawford/2010fall/Math%2097/Math97_Main.html

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2010, 01:37:49 pm »
I for one enjoy homework, especially if it's an assignment that actually stretches my abilities and personality.  I think the last one that I had that truly did this for me was in an art class I took a year ago.  One of our assignments was to make either an expressionist or abstract piece of art that is inspired by a piece of literature or music that has a key significance to us.  Mine was so epic, that the instructor stopped me in the middle of our finals just to point out how much she loved it.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2010, 03:37:26 pm »
Making a clay pokeball for art class. It's fun, Art class isn't really work for me.

BUT MATH, screw that crap, I say do 75% of it and say FINISHED.

Right now Im ruining King George III "awesome" look.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2010, 08:14:29 pm »
I'm supposed to be reading Lord of the Flies.

Which really means, read it tomorrow morning before school.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2010, 08:29:39 pm »
Piggy dies.

My idea of calculus, is how much can you get away with stomping your foot on the accelerator pedal while coming out of a turn. Or conversely, how hard you need to apply the brakes going into the turn.

Calculus is also useful in determining how to make your sail plan aboard your ship. Learned that from the Aubrey Maturin novels. Captain Aubrey had to start to learn calculus at age 12.

I wish I was better at math.

I am most of the way through being an English major here at work (UO). I can hep with that. I was a French major, I can aid there too. I am a font of useless trivia too. email me, if you need help.

Have Fun

Jay

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2010, 09:05:42 pm »
I'm supposed to be reading Lord of the Flies.

My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2010, 09:34:34 pm »
Hey man Lord of the Flies is such a great book!

I have a ton of math homework that I should be doing and then I also have Japanese 4 homework.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2010, 03:33:37 am »
My idea of calculus, is how much can you get away with stomping your foot on the accelerator pedal while coming out of a turn. Or conversely, how hard you need to apply the brakes going into the turn.

Calculus is also useful in determining how to make your sail plan aboard your ship. Learned that from the Aubrey Maturin novels. Captain Aubrey had to start to learn calculus at age 12.

My idea of calculus is learn it if you want to write programs that do context specific calculus.

The one thing I hated was being given multiple equations (algebra) and being asked to do triple the work via calculus.
...NEVER KNOWS BEST