Author Topic: LARP(updated)  (Read 5847 times)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
LARP(updated)
« on: January 11, 2011, 07:18:01 pm »
~LARP GROUP~

What is LARP:A live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions. The players pursue goals within a fictional setting represented by the real world, while interacting with each other in character.

Our LARP Rules:
Any Character is welcome
Normal clothing are welcome
No cursing or talking about sexual things while children under the age of 15 are present:
Respect areas we LARP in such as Parks.(picking up your trash!)
Respect those who are not LARPING around us.
Respect LARP leaders.
Respect The players
When LARP is held up due to a conflict between players you must go to the GM to help solve the Issue.
Most of all have fun
Your Main character can be killed off! and you may make a new main. or you can switch up characters as well You can wear cosplays you can wear your normal clothing as long if that day you are your are in Character
Crossdressing is ALLOWED!
(more rules can be added if any of you think of any)

MAIN RULE FOR ALL PLAYERS
With original characters please be reasonable with the clothing, I don't want to see 15 year olds dressing like their 20 something. and going out to a club. we are in costumes, and we are in a community lets at lest show we have self respect.(this rule was made by my Mother and she is correct by it.)  

Our LARP Leaders:
Titus James Kithaori <Titus Love doll

Our LARP Players
KHking

Our Larp Character sheet:
There character sheet is important you will at lest have one character that is your own. we will have a local LARP were you must have you own character! not someone from a TV show or anime or movie. We would like our Players to get into a new character. Email to me maymay398@hotmail.com and post on here.
Character Name:
Birthday:
------------------------------
Photo:(not need)
Hair color:
Hair style:
eye color:
Clothing style:
---------------------------------
Personality:
Family:
Friends:
----------------------------
Over all History:

More INFORMATION
All larp sessons will be help in summer and weekends on School days. LARP will be in many locations.Such as Portland area Beverton area and Hillsboro area, we will change our LARP days around one day we will have Kingdom hearts, next will be harry potter. then Normal LARP sesson with your Original character.

LARP SESSIONS AND DATES
Unknown at this time
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:38:30 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
Re: LARP
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 02:05:45 pm »
Ooh I love Larps! Have you been to any of the ones at kumori?

Save Caprica!!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:18:23 pm »
Ooh I love Larps! Have you been to any of the ones at kumori?

alot of them were harry potter and i m not into that

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 09:34:39 pm »
I don't remember seeing any Harry Potter LARPS at kumoricon.

Save Caprica!!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 10:02:25 pm »
I don't remember seeing any Harry Potter LARPS at kumoricon.

I dont rember i knew there was harry potter something

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 10:10:30 pm »
I don't remember Harry Potter LARPs either. I went 'Cosplay LARP' which was all about acting as the character you're portraying; then there was a werewolf one at some point too but I think that's it. If you get a LARP group up and running more power to you, but I know from experience (at least if it's even slightly as difficult as setting up a game of D&D) it takes a lot to make it work well. Good luck!
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 10:44:27 pm »
I don't remember Harry Potter LARPs either. I went 'Cosplay LARP' which was all about acting as the character you're portraying; then there was a werewolf one at some point too but I think that's it. If you get a LARP group up and running more power to you, but I know from experience (at least if it's even slightly as difficult as setting up a game of D&D) it takes a lot to make it work well. Good luck!

yeah i jsut wanted to larp more I havent done it in a long time D:

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 10:46:14 pm »
Well then definately try to set something up. :3 If it's something you like, and really want to do, then people will eventually start coming and joining in; especially if you get a good set up like the people that go to the cons.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 08:36:10 am »
I LARP twice a week in the afternoon at my local park in Sherwood. Problem is we don't have enough players showing up to have many "in character" games other than basic stick tag matches. If more people could come who either know the rules of the game or can pick them up fairly quick, I could find a reason to add the piratical flair of Jason Silverheart to the games again. BTW, this LARP is none other than Amtgard.

However, I'm also open to trying out new and (to me) unheard of forms of less action packed LARPing.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 12:08:27 pm »
If only I could get out of Sisters that much.
But @Romo, I was at the Cosplay Larp as well! I was the Roxas, who were you?

Save Caprica!!

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 09:31:39 pm »
@KHking
Ohhh I remember you! I was the Kida, uhhhh...here's a pic in case you don't know who that is! xD Link! (minus the blood and crowbar that day)
I was one of the four in the Hero's League that held up the game an extra hour or so. So much fun.~~~~
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:32:33 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 07:02:07 pm »
It sure was. I hope they continue doing more of them  ;D

Save Caprica!!

Offline Pchan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 12:39:04 pm »
I love LARPING just finding people who are willing to do it and stick in character is hard.
I did the Caveman larp last year that was fun, too stuffy in the basement we needed a bigger area.
n/a

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 05:03:09 pm »
I missed the caveman one :(

Save Caprica!!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 04:05:41 am »
sorry been trapee on my phone for the fourms your talking about shadywood in hillsboro by the middle achool right if so D: I wannah larp with you

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 09:59:06 am »
I've never LARPed, but I saw that live Avatar LARP thing on youtube and I couldn't stop laughing. xD
When he like, touched the flower thing at the end with his tail. XDD

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 10:18:34 am »
I've never LARPed, but I saw that live Avatar LARP thing on youtube and I couldn't stop laughing. xD
When he like, touched the flower thing at the end with his tail. XDD

yeah so far theres been less luck on this D:

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 02:25:52 am »
LARP is fun, if people start in character and you have a good system for the fighting. I you be up for joining a campaign if you got one going. Would it be like, Anime theme? Free for all anime, where anything goes? Or only one anime, so one world's rules for the fighting parts?

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: LARP(updated)
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 10:46:40 am »
UPDATED!

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 05:28:24 pm »
Character Name: Joshua Checking Novling
Birthday: April 3, 1989
------------------------------
Photo: N/A
Hair color: Gray
Hair style: Cut in the front, fairly short in back.
eye color: Blue, Green
Clothing style: Modern, Always has headphones/earbuds
---------------------------------
Personality: Secretive, Quiet, Shy
Dislikes: People, Crowds, Loud Noises
Family: Sister (Louise)
Friends: None
----------------------------
Over all History: At a young age, the majority of the Novling family was gruesomely murdered under unknown circumstances. He and his sister, Louise, were the only remaining members of the family, and soon were offered off as orphans. After being adopted by two different families, Joshua became severely depressed and attempted suicide twice. Eventually, Joshua disappeared from his home, running away to live in New York City to search for his sister, finding her only to have been killed in a car crash. With nothing to live for, Joshua went insane and was arrested on suspicion of 9 different murders. Joshua disappeared once again, this time hiding in Seattle Washington from the police. He now lives in a small apartment in hiding.

Save Caprica!!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 05:39:17 pm »
Thank you for joining ALSO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO BE A GM CONTACT ME IN PRIVET PMS tell me why you want this role and your plans when you have it
TY

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 06:07:13 pm »
Well i've never LARPed before, but it sort of looks like something i would enjoy doing. I'm trying to find ways of being less nervous about acting out characters and i think this might be a perfect chance to practice that without feeling so friggen awkward ><; I have a growing list of OCs at the moment so i'll probably post character info in a short while.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 06:10:42 pm »
Well i've never LARPed before, but it sort of looks like something i would enjoy doing. I'm trying to find ways of being less nervous about acting out characters and i think this might be a perfect chance to practice that without feeling so friggen awkward ><; I have a growing list of OCs at the moment so i'll probably post character info in a short while.
we would love you to joine us you have an amazing personality and cute one at that. Larp is an easy way for oyu to get in charater as well for cosplay :3

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 06:13:47 pm »
we would love you to joine us you have an amazing personality and cute one at that. Larp is an easy way for oyu to get in charater as well for cosplay :3

*blush* T-thank you >3<; And i hope so. I need to practice being in character for panels at K-con this year.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 03:45:34 pm »
Just got back from Gamestorm and encountered several other types of LARP, as well as representing the mighty Amtgard. One of which had a similar combat system, but involved some puzzles and traps to overcome rather than just fighting, and fighting...and fighting.

If someone has a LARP they want to throw down, pull together a time and place and I'll show up open minded to new experiences and styles of gameplay.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi