Author Topic: R.I.P Severus My Lizard ((~Making The person Above you happy)  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
today my ubber bueatiful baby lizard died and I kinda need some chearing up so I made this topic because I want everyone to try and post on here and make the person above them feel good about themselfs. So it's like post about the person above you but your trying to make them happy and feel good.

My baby

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: R.I.P Severus My Lizard ((~Making The person Above you happy)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 04:18:49 pm »
I'm so very sorry for your loss. It has been about 9 months and I am not over the death of my Beloved Girlfishie (who was with me for 12 of her 13 years). May B.G. & Severus rest in peace.

Sorry that I don't know you to know what would make you happy. But I think you must be a beautiful person to have opened your home and your heart to such a unique being and taken the time to learn how to care for him and opened yourself to us to let us know of your sadness.

Hugs,
Remy.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 04:36:17 pm »
thank  you that actually made me feel very good, and yes may they rest in peace.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 05:33:24 pm »
Your lizard levelled up?

My cat smells really bad. I think the wound he got is dripping, and is the problem. I wish he didn't want to sleep next to me in the bed.
Have Fun

Jay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:58:53 pm »
Your cat leveled up with that would 40 xp

Are you going to take it to the vet?

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 09:53:52 am »
*curtsies* Glad to have been of service. You deserve it!

And yes, that cat should see a vet!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 12:58:38 am »
jay clean kittys cut every day with warm rag and soap. if its a long hair cat trim the area till you can see the vet so it says clean -my kitty has the same kind of wound my vet said it is good to keep it clean untill healed-

Btw This remind me of kitty who died.. ;-; I miss my stinky cat he was a good kitty and you know a pet loves you if they travel across the state to get home to his family Rest well my stinky,B.G and cute little lizard sev you are missed and loved always

and all of you are loved <3 by me becuse i think you all are speshial and cute :3

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 05:35:56 pm »
Creamsicle is fine. He don't need no stinkin' vet. He also don't need more tubes in his head. Gawd that was ugly. lol He's a little tender, but he seems to have stopped being so messy, or stinky.

Yeah, level up indeed. I don't think he'll try to fight raccoons anymore.

Now to see if we can trick the other cat to eat the vermicide, worm pill in the treat. Yeah sure. not....sigh
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Kaylin05

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 04:38:24 pm »
I love you Icon !!! XDDDDDDDDD

I kind of miss my sisters Lizard. I just miss home