Author Topic: Oh my, my. Piercings<3  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
Oh my, my. Piercings<3
« on: March 25, 2011, 05:47:13 pm »
Today, I bought so many tapers and plugs for my gauged ears. I love themmm.
How many piercings do you have?
When I turn 18 I plan on piercing: Spider-bites on the left side of my mouth, my septum, my monroe on the right side, my nose on the left side, my eye brow on the right side, my nape, and a small corset piercing running up the side of my thighs.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Re: Oh my, my. Piercings<3
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 07:57:08 pm »
I turn 20 in two and a half months and I have a grand total of zero piercings. Sometimes I wish I had my ears pierced at least, but most of the time I just don't care. My friend has like eleven piercings in her ears though and I think some of them look really cool... Mostly her rook and tragus piercings.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 09:41:01 pm »
I am not at all opposed to the look of gauged ears, just be aware that skin sags as you get older. The only way to get rid of larger gauged ears is to sew them up.

Same goes for tattoos. They may look great now, but skin doesn't stay pretty. Be concious when altering your body, I guess. I just feel like a lot of people don't consider what tattoos look like when they get older, and I've heard that tattoo removal is more painful than getting a tattoo.

Anyways, I have my ears double pierced and had my eyebrow pierced at one point in time. It always had a bit of an infection, and I tore it a bit on a towel. That hurt really bad when that happened. I had to be really careful putting on and taking off my shirts. Unfortunately my bar got thrown out when a small Korean cleaning lady cleaned up our room at Sakuracon several years back. Apparently she didn't see my note that there was jewelry in the glass of water on the counter :( She came in the room right as my friends and I left it. I should have said something then.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 09:51:09 pm »
B'aww! That must suuuck. D:

My oldest sister, she's 19, has had her ears gauged ever since she was maybe 14. Once in a while, she will take them out for a while and they close up pretty good. I don't plan on going too big.
As for tattoos, I'm only getting them where people can't see them.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:19:03 pm »
I've had both of my ears pierced since I was about 4, and I pretty much wear earrings all of the time. When I was 16/17 I also got the cartilage on my left ear pierced and would wear cuffs and hoops on that (only did it for about a year since it looked AWFUL.) I also got my belly-button pierced shortly after my 15th Birthday, I would have been too chicken to get it if my mom hadn't done it at the same time. Most people don't even know I have it, so it's kind of just a fun little 'unique' thing for me, and I don't show my midriff while cosplaying so it's never been a prolem.....

When I was 18 I went through a phase where I REALLY wanted to get my nose pierced, I thought it would make me look more my age, but my parents didn't like the idea. I'm glad I didn't get it done, because I've realized that I can't really pull off facial piercings/unusual hair without looking like a rebelious 12 year old. lol. I just have to live vicariously through my friends who can pull off tattoo's/piercing's. XD
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:09:40 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 10:23:40 pm »
I used to have my ear cartilage pierced when I was...I think 9? I was in 5th grade, and I'm supposed to be in the grade below the one I am. So I was supposed to be in 4th. But I had that pierced, and some girl on the playground ripped it out because she was jealous. ; A ;

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 10:16:49 am »
I have four piercings, all on my ears as that is the only part of my body I am comfortable piercings. I personally don't like  gauges so I don't have any of those. I have both my lobes pierced, my cartilage on the left side, and on the right side I have like the middle edge of my ear between the cartilage and the lobe pierced.
I miss 2010.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 09:44:14 pm »
I've had my ears pierced since kindergarten, my mom actually pressured me into it hahaha.

I kind of want a second piercing, but I don't wear earrings too much because my hair covers them. I also want a lip piercing, maybe snake bites. There's a girl I see online a lot who is ADORABLE and has them, and they look so cool! But I'm also a wuss, so my best bet would probably be to just buy fake ones that I can wear for fun.
...I also want a tattoo of the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter, nyahaha and I have been trying to figure out a place where I could get it where it wouldn't really show when I cosplay. I'm thinking my ankle maybe. I've got to do something that shows I'm 18!
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 06:21:09 pm »
I am such a wet blanket.

Just don't get a tattoo BECAUSE you're 18. You might regret it when you're 25. If I had decided to get a tattoo when I was 18, it would probably be something like bat wings, and I would be regretting it for sure now.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 06:56:31 pm »
I'll get another tattoo. One of Naruto, before I get pierced. That, and I am so hard on jewelry, that I think I would have more accidents. Ow.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 07:06:51 pm »
I'm hoping to get an ear cartilage piercing once i'm older. It's kind of funny, but i actually don't like the look of ear lobe piercings, as well and nose piercings and belly button piercings. Piercings on the ear carilage, lip, and eyebrow would have to be my favorites. I'd never get that much done on myself though of course xD

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 07:10:35 pm »
Ohhh~
I have so many pericing ideas, and there things I will take a look at when I am older and say
"hey, I remember those Salad Days. Good times~"

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 10:04:55 pm »
Ohhh~
I have so many pericing ideas, and there things I will take a look at when I am older and say
"hey, I remember those Salad Days. Good times~"

You mean to turn yourself into a living scrapbook?  Hole-y Scrapbooks Batman!
Have Fun

Jay

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 11:08:06 am »
Well like I said, it'd be small and from Harry Potter, and even then to someone unfamiliar to the series it just looks like some small shapes. I doubt when I turn 25 I'll suddenly decide I hate Harry Potter.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 10:38:42 am »
I have 7 piercings.
Most of them are on my ears, but that still counts!
I have one cartilage on each ear, lobes pierced twice and a nose piercing. :3
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY