Author Topic: Great news for Jaz baby watch 2011! Its a BOY!!  (Read 2187 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Great news for Jaz baby watch 2011! Its a BOY!!
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:23:35 am »
Hey there peeps! I have more great news about baby!

ITS A BOY!!

We thinking Zack for a name.

yay baby!!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:30:53 pm by superjaz »
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: Great news for Jaz baby watch 2011!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 02:09:21 pm »
That's great, Jaz!  Any good news is always good!  (Hooray for stating the obvious!!!)  I know that we're all looking forward to seeing the beautiful, healthy baby that you two are bringing into this world!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Jinx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 05:26:07 pm »
oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possible cosplay 2012 by [url=http://www.flickr.com/

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 06:57:45 pm »
So did you stock up on Folic acid pills, or just eat your green leafies like a herd of bunny rabbits to make up?

Glad for the tidings.

So what kind of vitamins are you taking now?
Have Fun

Jay

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 10:10:14 pm »
We always try to remember to take daily vitamins but forget a lot so I think I took them often enough that the antibiotics didn't hurt.

Right now I am taking

They are eps handy for moms to be with lots of morning sickness, have you ever puked a big pill up? yeah not fun

I am almost out of them, I have a bottle of normal prenatal vitamins that my docters office gave me I might give them a try as long as morning sickness decreases.

Also got cleared for DDR and I lost 4 lbs over the last 2 weeks.  Doc said this is okay and good as I am a bit plump.  I am not trying to lose weight but I am trying to eat better.  I am sure in a month or so I will gain it back in baby.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:13:53 pm by superjaz »

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 11:38:37 pm »
Prescription pre-natal vitamins are strong. They may not make your morning sickness tummy all that happy. Good luck

I've been doing a lot of 12 hour days, so I've been remembering to take vitamins. Doing the emergen-c brand Immune Booster, as it has B vitamins.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 03:05:26 am »
I'm so excited for you! :) I know I'm young and stupid for saying this...but I can't wait to have a child. I know they are a lot of work and expensive and everything. I've done my homework and all but...I just can't wait~<3 I want to feel that happiness and joy.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 08:43:54 am »
I'm so excited for you! :) I know I'm young and stupid for saying this...but I can't wait to have a child. I know they are a lot of work and expensive and everything. I've done my homework and all but...I just can't wait~<3 I want to feel that happiness and joy.

Its good to know if you want kids or not, it really is one of life's big choices.

Just be sure when you are realdy to have kids, take prenatal vitamins before you even are preggers.

Oh and the needing to pee evey hour thing starts like right away  :P

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Great news for Jaz baby watch 2011! Its a BOY!!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 06:39:17 pm »
So after a very long and painful ultra sound, found out I am having a baby boy!!! woot baby

Any good boy names? We like Zack and Bruce

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
Re: Great news for Jaz baby watch 2011! Its a BOY!!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 06:54:03 pm »
You don't like Tex, Bull, or Cincinattus(sic?)? You could name him after your favorite town. Kyoto? As in Kyoto Animation? Why not Kobe Bryant was named after the steak his parents had one night. Seriously. He was name Kobe because the steak was from Kobe, Japan.

What month will he be born? Name him Leo if August? But then there's Augustus for that too. September? Sept??? Don't think Sapphire would be that good, um no.

Could go all Johnny Cash and name the boy Sue. How do you do? You're gonna die! lol Great song. lol nevermind

Name him Ralph, but say it's pronounced Rafe. As in Ralph Fiennes, you know, Voldemort???

I like Bob. It's even better if he becomes a fisherman and loses his arms and legs. Good ol' Lenny Bruce. lol But really, I like Bob as a name. You can hide that way. But then around here being named Steve is the way to hide. There are 2, used to be three around here.

You could go all royal and give him 5 names. Like Charles Phillip Arthur George Windsor. Those are good to get all the favored ancestors involved.

Good luck. Have Fun. but not too much fun. As in naming your kids Star and Trek for a boy and girl.

Speaking of girls. Too bad you won't be having one this time. I say name her Belle, so that your hubby will finally have a reason to like bells.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:56:07 pm by jaybug »
Have Fun

Jay