Author Topic: Pokemon Ears and Tails♥  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
Pokemon Ears and Tails♥
« on: July 12, 2011, 02:34:36 pm »
I got my wallet stolen.

$70 in birthday money towards con gone. On my way to the bank, I dropped it and when I turned around to pick it up, it was gone. I back tracked every inch I rode on my bike and my mom and sisters searched in the car too. I don't have pictures but I have made Pikachu Pichu ears and tails set, I have card stock to cut out the outlines, and I already have two commissions. Eevee Ear and Tail, Pichu ear and tail, for some friends here.
I can do almost any of them, and some weapon like too. There all done on colored Headbands, example brown for Eevee, yellow for Pichu.

Its, $10 for fabric and $10-$20 depending on the commission and if its in a rush. Fill this out :)

I am currently using my mothers paypal, but once I get the commission request written down I will recieve your paypal and we will make the transaction. The commission will be started on right as I get the payment, for the materials.

Name:
Pokemon:
Ear, Tail or both:
Need by:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:43:57 pm by Teddy_Bearxx »

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
Re: Pokemon Ears and Tails♥
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 06:20:21 pm »
I would like a pair of ears and a tail:

Name: Stephanie
Pokemon: Vulpix
Ear, Tail or both: Both
Need by: No real date. Just whenever, I guess.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 06:39:15 pm »
Okay, the ears will be easy but the tail will be a little more possibly only about $25 cause there is more than one and I would need to get wire.
How do you want them to connect. I can take some clear wire/thread to connect them together and to a jacket if you would like? All you would have to do is tie the string with a needle to the hood or top of the jacket if you want.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 07:27:45 pm »
That sounds great. ^_^ So how much will it be total?

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 07:36:17 pm »
I wanna say $30 just to be safe. Vulpix has sixtails, and I want to make them big enough (and I need to find some big cardstock too x3). $15 for the materials and $15 for the work and time. I only have a few hours in the day to make them and it'll probably only get a few hours in the day when I get the time. Job Corps keep you busy. I don't start actually work until Friday the 22nd though, so I may get them done before hand. If you can PM me with your Paypal info, then I will send ours to you so you can make the payment when your ready. Just let us know when.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 07:48:03 pm »
Okay. I will let you know ASAP about my paypal info once I get my 30 in the bank.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 07:50:04 pm »
Okay :)
If you send in your paypal info before I get my card, we will just use my moms. She said its okay:)
I'm sure about shipping, but I can bring them to con if you would like? Or we can shove and ship :D

I live in Glide, about 30 miles from Roseburg.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:50:35 pm by Teddy_Bearxx »

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 07:57:48 pm »
Okay. For paypal I'll be using my moms as well, so I'll have to ask for her approval of using it. =P

I think bringing them to the con will be fine, and if we forget then we can discuss shipping it later. If there is anyway to keep in contact with you during the con, that would be great. ^^

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 08:15:37 pm »
Yeah :)
I'll go ahead and give you my number now in a PM and you can always contact me on here.
I'll give you the details in the PM.

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 10:28:55 pm »
Please take any conversations regarding sales or interest of sales to PM as per the new forum rules.

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!