Author Topic: OMG moment  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
OMG moment
« on: August 13, 2011, 01:49:21 pm »
Heres an OMFG Moment.!

1 month and 3 weeks ago i put in a report of my missing kitten A white male cat unfixed with two differnt color eyes and gray markings.!

Now He is sitting at petco awaiting to be adopited WE just found him and we are sure it is him becuse of the way he awncers to us the way he looks adn the scar under his eyes Those cats are rare for their breed. and not seen. to much out of a litter like his. now .. I waiting almost 2 months Looking for our cat hunting him down And there he was at the animal shelter down the street. For almost 2 mounth I GOT no phone call nouthing from them nodda zipp. when they should of done it. Now my older sisteris down there getting our cat. and we are in our OMG moment at the moment...
I will assure you all in the hillsboro Area CHIP AND COLLAR YOUR CATS! becuse this might happen The animal shelter in Hillsboro is not a good one or a bright one if they done this stuff

This is the OMG moment page i thought it be fun and to vent out how oyu feel about some things.!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: OMG moment
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 02:53:49 pm »
WOW!  I am so happy for you that you got your kitty back!!

Our pug is chipped, tho at this point he is mostly blind I worry what would he do if he ever got out
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 04:38:27 pm »
WOW!  I am so happy for you that you got your kitty back!!

Our pug is chipped, tho at this point he is mostly blind I worry what would he do if he ever got out

oh we have to wait for our dad becuse its 75 dollars to get him

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 04:59:15 pm »
Wow thats a lot.  Even tho its your cat?  Tho at least you know the kitty is alright
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 07:18:21 pm »
sadly nwo my mom is sayign we might not go get him ;-;