Poll

Legend Of Zelda Meet Up 2011

Meet up
0 (0%)
Who are you cosplaying as
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Legend Of Zelda Meet Up 2011  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Crimsonwolftribe

• Cabbit
Legend Of Zelda Meet Up 2011
« on: August 27, 2011, 08:07:48 pm »
Im looking for people who want to meet up who are cosplaying from Zelda.We can have alot of fun and do a Big Photoshoot and just hang out Post and let me know if your interested and who you going as.

I am Cosplaying Link from Ocarina Of Time i have worked very hard on it got every little detail down i am also 6ft8 LOL
I will be tallest Link there LMAO so cant miss me ;D
Day One: Legend Of Zelda OOT Link
Day Two: Mori Ouran high school host club/Legend Of Zelda OOT Link
Day Three: Legend Of Zelda OOT Link

Offline Crimsonwolftribe

• Cabbit
Re: Legend Of Zelda Meet Up 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 08:21:23 pm »
I even have a big tripod and sweet cam can send you all pics

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 10:13:42 pm »
That would be awesome! What day(s?) are you planning this? I"ll be Saria and Great Fairy, so I'll want to figure out what is what.

Offline Crimsonwolftribe

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 10:30:40 pm »
im willing to meet up all 3 days so each day i will be there so no problems will be lots of fun just still thinking of the exact place for meet up let me know if you have any ideas

Offline Crimsonwolftribe

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 11:48:21 am »
i was planing we can do Meet up on each day at 1am at Esther Short Park by Clock Tower and there is a really cool fountain we can go to as well. I got a good camcorder and camera for a photo shoot and we can meet up and have fun let me know what times and days work for you thanks because we can all work something out. ;D

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 03:11:18 am »
Hmmm. I have organized some Zelda meet-ups in the past, but I wasn't there this year. I'm sorry if this didn't happen in my absence. :/ Zelda fans are a very diverse bunch, and they can sometimes be pretty hard to corral.

Crimsonwolftribe, did you "officially" schedule this? I say "officially" in quotes because the con makes a point about these being fan-organized meet-ups. They do it to make sure responsibility lies with the cosplayers themselves, and I suppose to save on printing costs too (since they no longer print photoshoot schedule fliers). But even so, you can make sure that meet-up info is available at the info booth by reporting it well before con weekend (deadlines vary).

I am assuming you live in Portland, just because most con-goers do (I live much further south, in Springfield). If by chance, in-between cons, you would like to put together a Zelda meet-up -- or perhaps a cosplay meet-up with a broader theme (probably be a good idea) -- I would very much like to hear about it. Please feel free to PM me here, or even better, email me at radien@rpgcafe.net . :)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice