Author Topic: 2014 Cosplay Progress Thread  (Read 634895 times)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: 2013 Cosplay Progress Thread
« Reply #300 on: June 09, 2013, 02:58:01 pm »
That is flipping adorable!  I'm actually thinking about adding balloons to one of my pink shirts, too, so it's a little bit more obvious who I am.  I'm just not sure how I want to do it, yet.

Thank you ^-^ Im super excited about this!
I was thinking about using puff paint/fabric paint.

Im debating whether or not I should get ears and a tail to add to it.
I know that if I cant find the right shorts to go with it, I am going to wear my capris instead.
But, if I can find the shorts, I need either yellow or light blue tights to go under it.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #301 on: June 09, 2013, 08:01:35 pm »
I recently purchased some tights that are available for adults in colors online from amazon.com (I can find their name for you if you want). The only issue I've run into is the elastic at the top is extremely tight and will take a lot of effort to stretch it out properly. I'm plotting to somehow cut it and add elastic to it so it isn't as tight, but the tights themselves aren't uncomfortable at all.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #302 on: June 09, 2013, 08:35:10 pm »
I recently purchased some tights that are available for adults in colors online from amazon.com (I can find their name for you if you want). The only issue I've run into is the elastic at the top is extremely tight and will take a lot of effort to stretch it out properly. I'm plotting to somehow cut it and add elastic to it so it isn't as tight, but the tights themselves aren't uncomfortable at all.

OOooooooh did they offer plus sizes?

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #303 on: June 10, 2013, 01:27:33 am »
That is flipping adorable!  I'm actually thinking about adding balloons to one of my pink shirts, too, so it's a little bit more obvious who I am.  I'm just not sure how I want to do it, yet.

Thank you ^-^ Im super excited about this!
I was thinking about using puff paint/fabric paint.

Im debating whether or not I should get ears and a tail to add to it.
I know that if I cant find the right shorts to go with it, I am going to wear my capris instead.
But, if I can find the shorts, I need either yellow or light blue tights to go under it.

I got my tail at Wigland.  It was in the back of the store, right side.  The package shows them as long braids, but they are easy to undo.  I would highly recommend that as an option.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #304 on: June 10, 2013, 01:53:20 am »
@ Tala : You might have to keep looking. Amazon does list XL and LXL as available, but not in stock. "Capezia Women's Ultra Soft Transition Tight". Due to the issues with the elastic, you might want to look for something else sadly >:
Kumori'15

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2013, 08:30:47 am »
We Love Colors has great colored tights, I'm not sure if they work for plus size or not, but it's worth a try! http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/Tights.htm
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2013, 11:04:20 am »
I love that site! Ive been looking there for some tights, but I just had to think about changing my design, cuz I couldn't find a pair of shorts to fit me. All of them were way too short, or way too tight. (curse my large butt!)
Idea one : The striped shirt, blue capris, yellow flats.
Idea two : Pink shirt with puff paint balloons, blue capris, yellow or pink flats.
Idea three : yellow tank top, pink button down shirt, blue capris, pink flats.
Idea four : yellow tank top, pink button down shirt, pink capris, blue flats
Idea five : pink tank top over yellow tank top, mixed pink tutu, blue tights, pink or yellow flats

I cant decide ;-; 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:10:49 am by TalaRedWolf33 »

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2013, 02:09:55 am »
Made a good bit of progress on my Teutonic Knights costume. I now have the cloak pieces cut out (Except for the crosses) and just need to get more white fabric for pants before I start sewing everything. The tunic is modeled off of a couple of shirts of mine and will have a cross on the front of it and French seams on the inside to make it more comfortable. Please excuse the shoddy chop job I did with the first picture...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:11:14 am by baka-imouto »
Kumoricon 2016: (Days are undecided so far)

Halloween 2010 Prussia (In progress- prop and cosplay started)
Halloween 2011 slave Prussia (In progress- cosplay finished and props started)
Cardverse Prussia (Well.. I have the pattern. -shrugs-)

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2013, 08:32:04 am »
I took a quick progress shot of my Attack on Titan uniform last night.

I need to get a different top for Sasha and I may get a different more form fitting top for Mikasa since that one kinda makes me look bigger than I am =/

I shall start work on my 3D MG again tonight!

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2013, 10:19:49 pm »

Moltres Pokemon Gijinka Contacts :)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2013, 11:24:58 pm »
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3396725/
Finished my shorts for my Kyoko Sakura cosplay.

Offline You-friend-Sushi

• Cabbit
« Reply #311 on: June 13, 2013, 04:07:25 pm »
Started on the rest of my ninetales cosplay. Finished the bottom of the outside skirt/robe. It's super fun to spin in when I don't bother the broken toes, owie lol. Hopefully my wig will get here tomorrow -crosses fingers- and I can attach the ears and style the wig.
I typo'd my name. It's Your-friend-Sushi. Pleased to meet you. C:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #312 on: June 13, 2013, 05:01:12 pm »
Painting my keyblade. After this, I will be finished with it. I will post a pic once it's done.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #313 on: June 14, 2013, 08:24:58 pm »
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3397943/
Finished my keyblade. Necklace is also pretty much done..I just need to fully paint it, but that's easy

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #314 on: June 14, 2013, 10:34:04 pm »
I've gotten alot done on my cosplays this week! :D

So in order:
Here is my Lux wig and a few practice poses, I'm waiting until I have more money before ordering the worbla to begin her armor.

Zelda is almost done, again waiting to order another wig until I have more cash flow. I should however be getting the materials for her gold belt very soon. (:

Asuna is done. Lyfa is almost done. Just a few small details and props left. For her I'm working on being as "anime" as possible. I.E. working hard to be disproportionate/large chested & small waisted. So I'm wearing a tight corset and a few push up bras with this outfit. (:

As for Azusa the only thing I have so far is her wig.

I'm very excited for con! It should be a great time! (:
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #315 on: June 14, 2013, 10:50:05 pm »
So I'm thinking of doing London Alice Liddell instead of Wonderland Alice from Madness Returns. I don't know how much money Tue fabric will cost me so I'm debating whether to do it or not.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2013, 01:35:57 am »
I haven't done anything for cosplays in the last while, save for shopping for the foamies for the headband and the yellow fabric for Neku's wristband.

I spent the later half of the afternoon working on the headphones. ^_^ Almost done~
Kumori'15

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2013, 09:49:01 am »
Those look good! I can't wait to see them completely finished.

I did go shopping yesterday and bought a tank top to dye yellow. I just need to decide whether or not i wanna stitch on my Chris mark or puff paint it on.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2013, 05:01:48 pm »
Paint can look messy I find :/ You could use a thinner and make a template with regular paper or something and that should help. I saw something on OPB where a lady painted in shapes and then stitched in details and outlines for visual interest.

I finished the headphones up today. I still need to paint the gray between the 2 gray stripes, but I kind of like it being purple.

Kumori'15

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2013, 06:28:04 pm »
Paint can look messy I find :/ You could use a thinner and make a template with regular paper or something and that should help. I saw something on OPB where a lady painted in shapes and then stitched in details and outlines for visual interest.

I finished the headphones up today. I still need to paint the gray between the 2 gray stripes, but I kind of like it being purple.

That looks so cool! I love it, I cant wait to see you wearing them. Ima have to get a pic of you for sure for my album. I love the purple!
My pseudo mom was thinking about making an applique and ironing them on. She has some transfer webbing stuff that you iron on, and then iron it onto whatever you want. So Ima try doing that, since I have some left over fabric anyways.
I was thinking about painting them on with puff paint, to make them look like real balloons, and then stitching around them to make them more visible. I have three shirts, so Ima experiment and see what works.
Also, I went out and got some pink make up, so Ima start trying make up ideas out and see what works. Then my pseudo mom painted my nails pink today to see if I like the pink. We ordered some yellow and sky blue nail polish (we use this special gel shellac stuff), and we're going to try that next time to see which I like better. I normally really hate the color pink, but Im totally loving all this pink for Pinkie Pie lol I don't know why though!

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2013, 07:29:47 pm »
I had to mix my own purple for them~! ^^ It turned out really good. I'm so happy hehe I'm not looking forward to doing Neku's wig. I'm worried that wig pictured with the headphones, might be too short :/ It's kinda dark too. But it's the closest I have for right now.

I normally hate pink myself lol It's so stereotyped to girls, and it's usually hot pink that's such a garish color :/
You could also try some 3D paint- I think it's similar to puff paint. I think I saw someone once had painted the balloons and did the edges of them and the threads and ribbons around them in the puff/3D paint for Pinkie Pie.
Kumori'15

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2013, 03:19:59 pm »
I had to mix my own purple for them~! ^^ It turned out really good. I'm so happy hehe I'm not looking forward to doing Neku's wig. I'm worried that wig pictured with the headphones, might be too short :/ It's kinda dark too. But it's the closest I have for right now.

I normally hate pink myself lol It's so stereotyped to girls, and it's usually hot pink that's such a garish color :/
You could also try some 3D paint- I think it's similar to puff paint. I think I saw someone once had painted the balloons and did the edges of them and the threads and ribbons around them in the puff/3D paint for Pinkie Pie.
I think that wig looks perfect, but once you put it on your head (not the wig stand) and it gets all situated, will it look shorter or longer? (new to wig wearing lol)
I think the purple is a perfect shade, you did real good!

Did my nails for a Pinkie Pie test. Next we're gonna try yellow and blue and see if it looks better.
Sadly, I ripped my shirt for Pinkie Pie so Im thinking of just wearing my normal pink shirt and my capris.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #322 on: June 16, 2013, 06:48:02 pm »
Can you patch the shirt if you put on the balloons to cover the patch-job? For her nails, I think that pink with a light blue would look nice :)

Mmmm the wig kind of depends on how I put it on lol My Roxas wig looks fine if I don't wear it too far forward and blind myself. Thankfully, my head is the same size as the wig heads I use just about, and only my hair makes it bunch in strange manners.
I wore the wig when I first got it a while ago, but if I pull it forward the bangs shouldn't look as thin after styling.

Kumori'15

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2013, 07:39:26 pm »
Can you patch the shirt if you put on the balloons to cover the patch-job? For her nails, I think that pink with a light blue would look nice :)

Mmmm the wig kind of depends on how I put it on lol My Roxas wig looks fine if I don't wear it too far forward and blind myself. Thankfully, my head is the same size as the wig heads I use just about, and only my hair makes it bunch in strange manners.
I wore the wig when I first got it a while ago, but if I pull it forward the bangs shouldn't look as thin after styling.

I ripped it on the arm lol so the patch job wont be seen once Im done with it. Ima experiment with it a bit, and see what I can do.
I think the wig will be good then. It looks good on the wig head, so Im sure it will look the same on you. Im jealous lol my head is like three inches bigger than the wig head I have, so I have to pin things to it to keep the wig on. Also, did you buy a wig cap, or make your own? Or do you wear one at all? Im debating getting one.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #324 on: June 17, 2013, 01:15:29 am »
Every wig cap I've had is brand-new tight and I can't be bothered trying to stretch it out. I just tie my hair in a loose pony tail at the base of my head and pull it up and pin it with 2"-3" long bobby pins. I use like 14-20 on average, depending on how flat I want my hair. I kinda curl it like a crown around my head, instead of in one mash. It works pretty well for me, considering my hair is to my hips by the time con rolls around. When I had short hair, to my shoulders, I just didn't put it in a pony-tail and just freely bobby pinned it. I dunno why, but usually my wigs sit very well on my head without the need for adjustment.

You might be better off using a piece of nylon tights as a wig cap, then a real wig cap... Some are worse then others in my experience. I've had thin nylon types that tear easily, and I have a thicker material that's netted that work decently. Really I've had the 'best hold ALL day' with just bobby pin insanity.
Kumori'15

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2013, 10:10:01 am »
Thank you ^-^ I'm supposed to be getting my wig today, so hopefully it'll get here and ill be able to try those out. I have an overwhelming amount of bobby pins, so ill try that first. Luckily, my hair is shoulder length right now, and I'm cutting it before con so it'll be easier to put up under the wig.
Ill try my hand at making a wig cap today. I've got several pairs of nylon knee highs that don't fit me so maybe i can stretch them enough to fit over my head lol If not, ill just run to walmart and get some.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #326 on: June 17, 2013, 08:45:48 pm »

Got my wig!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #327 on: June 18, 2013, 04:13:53 am »
That looks like a great Pinkie Pie wig!  (That reminds me, I need to get mine styled still...).

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #328 on: June 18, 2013, 10:26:12 am »
That looks like a great Pinkie Pie wig!  (That reminds me, I need to get mine styled still...).
Thank you ^-^ This is my first wig lol for cosplay at least. We're going to need to have a party together my Pinkie Pie brother!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #329 on: June 18, 2013, 11:10:18 pm »
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3397943/
Working on my outfit now that the keyblade is done.

Any thoughts?

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2013, 11:18:00 pm »
SOOOO...I have three cosplays for the upcoming Kumori :3 Definitely not in order xD I have no idea what I'm doing which day.

Suoh Tamaki from Ouran Highschool Host Club
Hatsune Miku from.................Vocaloid......But the music video is secret black vow.
Haine Rammsteiner from Dogs: Bullets and Carnage

For Tamaki: 0%

His is basically the easiest, so...xD Still need cosplay/shoes, wig, contacts

For Hatsune Miku: 90%

I have the dress and shoes along with a fancy fan, wig is being worked on, and I'll be using the same contacts that I'll use for Tamaki. PRETTY DARN CLOSE TO FINISHED.

For Haine Rammsteiner: 90%

I have the cosplay (just need to fix up a little part of it), have the wig. I just need red contacts (fun 8D) and the guns. Since my Miku cosplay is GINORMOUS (not even kidding. I can hardly walk without help. I am going to die in the heat good lawd) I took a picture of my Haine :3 Please excuse the horrrrrriiiiiddd quality:

Click!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2013, 01:31:15 pm »
Thank you ^-^ This is my first wig lol for cosplay at least. We're going to need to have a party together my Pinkie Pie brother!

We should!  Maybe we could make a pony party thread in the adventure thread...

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2013, 05:00:29 pm »
I'M DOWN FOR THAT!
Party party party party time!

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2013, 08:44:10 pm »

I cut the bangs on my Chie wig! I also finished the making the skirt so all thats left for her is the jacket.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2013, 09:09:04 pm »
That is a beautiful wig! You look so cute!

I know its ridiculous since i bought my wig and everything, and my Pinkie Pie cosplay is technically 100% done.... but I'm changing my cosplay outfit. I think this new idea matches my own personality as well as pinkie pies, much more than my other idea. I also feel much more comfortable in an outfit like this.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2013, 09:31:50 pm »
Got the bags and straps basically finished on Sora:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3399717/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3399716/

Offline wildlavender

• Cabbit
    • My DeviantART account! :D
« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2013, 09:42:36 pm »
Got the shoes and shorts for my tiger cosplay, so I can officially say it's done!

Started a new Shiny!Haxorus Gijinka cosplay, since I already had the bottoms and shoes, and got the top as a hand-me-down. I shall be getting the wig for my birthday soon. Now to make the giant axe, and maybe a few bits of armor here and there.
Kumoricon 2014 Cosplays:
Matryoshka! Gumi (Vocaloid): (100%)
Tiger (Monster Rancher 4): (90%)
Nuregami (Okami): (100%)
Kululu (Sgt. Frog): (95%)

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2013, 10:37:05 pm »
Got my ears for Mr. Popo painted and got my eye glasses just about perfect!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2013, 11:36:02 pm »

Thank you! It was my first time cutting a wig at all so I think it turned out pretty good for a first try XD

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #339 on: June 20, 2013, 08:30:16 am »

I know its ridiculous since i bought my wig and everything, and my Pinkie Pie cosplay is technically 100% done.... but I'm changing my cosplay outfit. I think this new idea matches my own personality as well as pinkie pies, much more than my other idea. I also feel much more comfortable in an outfit like this.

I just wanna say Hi again and that I love that you're doing this design! I'm gonna have to chase you down and get your photo. (: (This is Hayley E from Facbook btw. xD)
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #340 on: June 20, 2013, 09:50:17 am »
Oh yay! I love new friends on here and Facebook lol
Id be honored if you took my picture ^-^ since you were technically my inspiration for doing Pinkie Pie in the first place. I've always loved your outfit. It was just too cute!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #341 on: June 24, 2013, 10:58:19 pm »
I got my Lolita dress last week (like thursday or wednesday or something):
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3401487/
Thanks Ichigo!! I love it. Sorry I forgot to email you saying I got it..

Also, New updates on Sora.
I got my Coat basically done. All that's left is to actually SEW ON the hemming (it's only pinned) and glue on the white bias tape (It's where the pockets are suppose to be, but I didn't want a seam lol). I also got the crown designs on the sleeves. Here:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3400107/
I also have one of the shoes almost done:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/RazorXCore_2006/IMAG02111_zpse46c926e.jpg
I still have to sew on the bias tape (as well as BUY it lol) then I have to still sew the hightop to the weird strap thing that goes across the back, you know, the wears tappered rellow area in the design..yea that..Then make the treads on the sole. Then do it all again for the other shoe lol

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2013, 09:08:09 am »
I got some work on my 3DMG done last night. I started working on the gas cylinders. Today I will start working on the scabbards. I need to cut some of the wood then I can start attaching them. I'm excited to get some more progress on it :3

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #343 on: June 25, 2013, 09:01:51 pm »
Fem ash is almost done. Just need to sew the sleeves and collar onto the jacket and buy some capris. Super excited. Hoping to finish the jacket by friday-sat. morning before the world beat festival. Wish me luck. ^^

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2013, 12:59:37 pm »
I finally finished Neku up, save for his wig. I got the wristband made and a lanyard made for his MP3 player. Eventually I'd like to buy a white lanyard but that seems hard to find >:

I just bought fabric yesterday to start work on a cosplay challenge I'm trying: make a cosplay in under $40. I'm kind of cheating though cause I'm probably not going to make the boots, and I already have a wig. If I have enough time/money later, I will try to make the boots though. :)
Kumori'15

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #345 on: June 30, 2013, 02:06:59 pm »

From world beat this weekend I'm the Ashley Ketchum, I did finish ash except for the gloves however As a trial run I did find some things that didn't work.

1} Button needs a snap behind it instead of a safety pin for easier removing
2} While the bigger pokeballs look more accurate they fall off: Try to use smaller balls or find an alternative way to hold them to the belt
3} Making fingerless gloves is a pain and should not be attempted until further notice. Buy some gloves and redo them.
4} Shorts work and look way better then capris
5} Shoes need some extra support if walking for hours on end.
6} Looks good with or without wig

So I've clearly got some stuff to work on before con. ^^

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #346 on: June 30, 2013, 11:30:10 pm »
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3403103/
Almost done. The description tells what I still have to finish.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #347 on: July 01, 2013, 11:33:41 pm »
New update. This time, NOT on Sora lol
This is a Kyoko Sakura (Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica) update.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3403518/
The description says what all I need to do to it

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #348 on: July 02, 2013, 04:40:14 pm »
So my husband figured out an awesome and cheap way to stay cool in his beast costume, so thank goodness, we're doing it for sure! To prove it, we're posting a picture of his newly finished 'stilts' (they're kinda bulky though! teehee). His costume was majorly beat up by the end of con, so we are re-working a lot of it to make him taller, leaner, and scarier, with the touch of friendly beast we all know and love. <3

With the revisions we need to do, I think this puts us someone around... 60%, since we still have the base from last year!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #349 on: July 02, 2013, 08:14:03 pm »

Not to be a nay sayer, but be sure to check to see if these would be allowed in con space, it might be up to the hotel, the park tho no prob
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:14:39 pm by superjaz »
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids