Author Topic: I'm cosplaying as Karin from Bleach and I need help on which outfit to wear  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Suyorumi

• Cabbit
So I am going to cosplay as Karin from bleach and I would really like to have help on which outfit to wear that she wears, and how to make it. I have the right hair and stuff... A cosplay makeup tutorial would be nice too...... Or something like that.... It would be nice if I could get help, thanks :D
2014 plans so far: Meg Masters, Sis Strider, Jade Harley

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
I sent you a some pictures of the uniform, right? and you don't really need make up.. you actually look quite a lot like the post time skip (and you have to, if you're going to be in that uniform) As for how to make it... I don't know how to sew w/ a machine, to be honest, but I'm going to learn this summer as I make my uniform! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!!! And don't forget to say hi to the probending panel!
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
Perhaps provide some refs of some of the outfits you have in mind so people who don't know the character can know how she looks?
And for cosplay makeup tutorials, michell phan has a pretty good anime eye tutorial video on youtube. I myself follow this makeup tutorial for all my cosplays(even though it's for Rukia specifically and ignore the wig stuff, I find it works well for most of my characters) : http://sorayomi.deviantart.com/gallery/35866115#/d4jezh9
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
NO FAKE EYELASHES. It wouldn't look right. A lot of that make up is also just there to make the violetness of her eyes stand out. Maybe a slightly thinner line of eyeliner, the white on the bottom, and the dark naturals to make your eyes look bigger, but, like I said, you don't need to do a lot, you don't even really have to look your eyes look more asian since she's (*SPOILER*) half German. Well, maybe a little.
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.