Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 3248 times)

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
I need help...
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:17:13 pm »
I wanted to know if people here, buy their cosplay from procosplay.com because I found my sakura cosplay but its really pricey, but it's completed head to toe. My only concern is, what if the site a scam.....
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
Re: I need help...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:49:11 am »
How pricey?
Personally, to me 95% of costumes bought online are not worth the $99.99 you pay. Even if it's Looks decent the material is most likely going to be uncomfortable on your skin
It might be better to commission a cosplayer, it would cost more but much better quality
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 05:30:19 pm »
you can try milanoo but I m not sure if its a good choice ive never had an issue with them and you can alwasy get it commsioned for less as well

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 04:18:17 pm »
How pricey?
Personally, to me 95% of costumes bought online are not worth the $99.99 you pay. Even if it's Looks decent the material is most likely going to be uncomfortable on your skin
It might be better to commission a cosplayer, it would cost more but much better quality

http://www.procosplay.com/p/627/deluxe-naruto-shippuden-haruno-sakura-cosplay-costumes-japanese-anime-online-shop

It ended up costing 99.99 because I want a custom fit, and shipping is 18 bucks..... Is it truely worth it? How do I commision a cosplayer?
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 04:18:39 pm »
you can try milanoo but I m not sure if its a good choice ive never had an issue with them and you can alwasy get it commsioned for less as well

Thank you!

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 02:04:33 pm »
How pricey?

http://www.procosplay.com/p/627/deluxe-naruto-shippuden-haruno-sakura-cosplay-costumes-japanese-anime-online-shop

It ended up costing 99.99 because I want a custom fit, and shipping is 18 bucks..... Is it truely worth it? How do I commision a cosplayer?
I say not really, due to some small details. If you don't care if it isn't perfect I would say it's an okay deal. It comes with props which is a plus. The fabric isn't the greatest but I've seen worse. Stands out to me is the red Headband. I haven't watched Naruto is a long time but I believe the headband is blue. I do have a leaf village headband if you want it. I've been wanting to give it a good home for awhile now.
If you would use this costume a lot it would be worth it because you would be getting a lot of use out of it.
You need to find a cosplayer who is open to taking on commissions. Some people on Deviantart take orders. A good place to look is the Marketplace thread on Cosplay.com.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 02:06:19 pm »
How pricey?

I say not really, due to some small details. If you don't care if it isn't perfect I would say it's an okay deal. It comes with props which is a plus. The fabric isn't the greatest but I've seen worse. Stands out to me is the red Headband. I haven't watched Naruto is a long time but I believe the headband is blue. I do have a leaf village headband if you want it. I've been wanting to give it a good home for awhile now.
If you would use this costume a lot it would be worth it because you would be getting a lot of use out of it.
You need to find a cosplayer who is open to taking on commissions. Some people on Deviantart take orders. A good place to look is the Marketplace thread on Cosplay.com.

Oh thank you!!!

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 10:25:52 am »
How pricey?

Oh thank you!!!
Do you want it?

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 06:31:34 pm »
Yes please!!!!

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 09:57:13 am »
where do you live? We could meet up at a place like pioneer square.

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 04:03:13 pm »
where do you live? We could meet up at a place like pioneer square.
Sure! Just name the time and place. If you get my drift.  8)

P.s this is her friend.  :3
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:04:35 pm by Notclose2perfect »

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!