Author Topic: Totally off-topic posts  (Read 79862 times)

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #250 on: August 24, 2006, 11:41:16 pm »
ook you have issues

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #251 on: August 24, 2006, 11:44:18 pm »
Quote from: "Irate Beldam"
*Cracks up*

Haha, I would never dump my Jason. <333

I care far too much for him, even if he is a crapface half the time.

At least he's not mean or abusive or something bad like that. o_o;

I'm not like this, but I know a lot of guys that, sometimes, when they're stressed about work or school or something, they just hole up and ignore everyone because they're majorly tweeking for a week or two and can't deal with people.

You know? D:

But I still wanna punch him.

Random: I met someone off of the internet, today. XD
[/size]

Yeah I know what you mean, but that's not how it is in my case. My guy friends are very needy when it comes to me. lol
Kumoricon 07- Rena *Higurashi no Naku Koro ni*
Sakuracon 07-Kaoru *Ouran High School Host Club*
Kumoricon 08-Sakura *Cardcaptor Sakura*
Sakuracon 08- Haruhi Suzumiya

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #252 on: August 24, 2006, 11:54:34 pm »
Quote from: "Daidouji"
*Cracks up*

I'm not like this, but I know a lot of guys that, sometimes, when they're stressed about work or school or something, they just hole up and ignore everyone because they're majorly tweeking for a week or two and can't deal with people.

You know? D:

[/size]

Yeah I know what you mean, but that's not how it is in my case. My guy friends are very needy when it comes to me. lol

Wow, really? That's so silly.
So many guys that I know are all tough-guy, shelve their emotions, and don't want help from anyone or anything.

My boyfriend is very cold to most people, and often, even to me. He might be bi-polar. D:
He's the kind of guy that'll roll over and steal your blankets when you're both asleep and make you suffer in the cold for an hour.

...But when I wake up, there's always a blanket wraped around me...

So he's not heartless. XD

So are you kinda of the the leader among your friends or something if they come to you for help? >_<
[/size]

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #253 on: August 24, 2006, 11:56:04 pm »
whats bi-polar lol ive heard it before

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #254 on: August 24, 2006, 11:59:14 pm »
Quote from: "Wolf Wood"
whats bi-polar lol ive heard it before

I'm not entirely sure what the correct medical deffintion consists of, but as far as I know...

It's a depression issue. It's where people have extreme highs and lows in their emotions.

Like, one minute they can be extremely happy and feeling wonderful with their lives, and then ten minutes later they suddenly do a 180 and act horribly depressed and angry/ sad/ whatever with themselves for days on end.

He's kind of like that. He's happy and then suddenly mad all the time. :?
[/size]

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #255 on: August 25, 2006, 12:00:31 am »
i can be like that to lol

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #256 on: August 25, 2006, 12:01:15 am »
*Cracks up*

You know? D:

[/size]

Wow, really? That's so silly.
So many guys that I know are all tough-guy, shelve their emotions, and don't want help from anyone or anything.

My boyfriend is very cold to most people, and often, even to me. He might be bi-polar. D:
He's the kind of guy that'll roll over and steal your blankets when you're both asleep and make you suffer in the cold for an hour.

...But when I wake up, there's always a blanket wraped around me...

So he's not heartless. XD

So are you kinda of the the leader among your friends or something if they come to you for help? >_<
[/size]

oh no no no i'm not the leader. I don't like being a leader, because i don't like to let people down lol. They're needy in the sence of...ok time for a story! So guy friend #1 is over at my house. We decide to go online and we see guy friend #2 online. We say hi. I tell guy friend #2 tha guy friend #1 is over. guy frind #2 gets really mad, and is all "what? you never hang out with me?" and goes on like that for awhile. But it's not joking it's serious anger. and i'm all wow coll down my friend. Or EX. #2 guy friend 1 finds out i told guy friend #2 a secret of mine that i hadn't told anybody. Guy friend #1 doesn't talk to me for a week, and it would have been longer if I didn't tell him the secret so he'd get over it. it's like a needyness to constantly be spending time with me and be able to know everything that goes through my head sort of a needy. wow that was long.

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #257 on: August 25, 2006, 12:02:14 am »
@ Wolf Wood: I bet a lot of people can. x33

But like, he's very extreme.

He'll be happy to the point that you think he's gonna explode, and then suddenly he'll by flinging exacto knives around the room in a fit of rage for some reason or another. o.O
[/size]

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #258 on: August 25, 2006, 12:06:24 am »
oh no no no i'm not the leader. I don't like being a leader, because i don't like to let people down lol. They're needy in the sence of...ok time for a story! So guy friend #1 is over at my house. We decide to go online and we see guy friend #2 online. We say hi. I tell guy friend #2 tha guy friend #1 is over. guy frind #2 gets really mad, and is all "what? you never hang out with me?" and goes on like that for awhile. But it's not joking it's serious anger. and i'm all wow coll down my friend. Or EX. #2 guy friend 1 finds out i told guy friend #2 a secret of mine that i hadn't told anybody. Guy friend #1 doesn't talk to me for a week, and it would have been longer if I didn't tell him the secret so he'd get over it. it's like a needyness to constantly be spending time with me and be able to know everything that goes through my head sort of a needy. wow that was long.

Oh wow, it sounds like you have a ton of guys with crushes on you. o.O

But it seems like they really care for you deeply, and they just want to be around you and know what's going on with you...

I think that's how I am with my boyfriend, and it's probably why he pushes me away sometimes. But I can't help but wonder what he's doing every three seconds. He means too much to me and I'd rather constantly be right next to him than doing anything else.

I think I'm obsessed, lol. If he told me he didn't want me to go to Kumoricon and that he wanted me to stay with him those nights instead, I'd so do it, just to be with him.

See? Obsessed lover. :shock:

B ut it seems as though you have guys that really care about you. ;)

And that wasn't long at all! Look at mine! >_<
[/size]

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #259 on: August 25, 2006, 12:08:43 am »

But it seems like they really care for you deeply, and they just want to be around you and know what's going on with you...

I think that's how I am with my boyfriend, and it's probably why he pushes me away sometimes. But I can't help but wonder what he's doing every three seconds. He means too much to me and I'd rather constantly be right next to him than doing anything else.

I think I'm obsessed, lol. If he told me he didn't want me to go to Kumoricon and that he wanted me to stay with him those nights instead, I'd so do it, just to be with him.

[/size]

I doubt that they have a crush on me. I mean i'm just friends with everybody. I do not do relaionships.

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #260 on: August 25, 2006, 12:16:22 am »

[/size]

I doubt that they have a crush on me. I mean i'm just friends with everybody. I do not do relaionships.

Aww, howcome you don't do relationships? Is it too hard or something??[/size]

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #261 on: August 25, 2006, 12:18:28 am »
No i've just seen to many relationships where they always have to check in with each other when they want to do something. And i don't want to be put on a leash if you get what i mean.

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #262 on: August 25, 2006, 12:20:32 am »
Ooh, I can understand that.

I just get suspicious of my boyfriend because he always purpusfully says stuff to make me nervous and suspicious.

And then he wonders why I'm suspicious later on.

Gee, maybe becasue you taught me to be? :roll:

Some people are weird. XD
[/size]

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #263 on: August 25, 2006, 12:22:44 am »
Lol I know whachya mean. ^-^ I'll prolly get over my paranoiaof relationships, but for now i like being single! =D

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #264 on: August 25, 2006, 12:41:50 am »
I guess being single can be fun...XD

*Wants to go crawl in boyfriend's lap.*

;_____;

*Wonders what he's doing right now.* D:

Man I sound like we haven't been dating very long.

But we've been going out for like half a year! And I LIVED with him for like three months, too. o.O;;;

D:

*Whine* ;_;
[/size]

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #265 on: August 25, 2006, 01:26:13 am »
*ahem* Wolf Wood... mods are gonna be very angry with you and the others who massively contributed to the last 10 pages that were added to this thread that is supposed to be totally off topic posts which you started which means there shouldn't be a conversation of the same topic for more than three posts really. Not to mention that all those pages were added in the last 12 hours!!!!!
I hate to sound like a nag, but I'm warning you cause they get really testy and they will most likely lock this thread and possibly ban you, I'm not sure they'll go that far, but I mean, really, come on.... what Waffles meant by IM ing eachother was to send person messages through this forum system. At the bottom of a person's post is buttons with lablings like AIM, MSN, and Profile, and then there is one title PM to send a Personal Message to that person. That is the best idea for you to do cause what you guys have done here is boost your total posts numbers and nothing more. I'm not even a mod and I'm a little annoyed that I have to look through so many pages for a good post by someone else. You were warned about this once before on another thread by another person that I don't recall at the moment... so please, take my advice.
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline rosaryblue

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #266 on: August 25, 2006, 03:03:52 am »
"Shut 'er down!"

Ahahahahahahahah!

"More acrylic paints, please!"

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #267 on: August 25, 2006, 06:54:28 am »
As a mod of this forum, I do my best to police off topic posts and make sure they remain in the right section.  in this case, since th post resides in the snakes on a plane catagory, its still within the bounds of the rules.

that said....

Mass posting with the single intent to raise ones post count is never alright.  We are working on a new forum for next years con which will be watched a bit more closely.

My personal idea was to create a chat room that people could go to and hang out in before the con but my main concern is that what is said in the chat room cannot be moderated and may cause more harm then good for the con.

anyway thats my 2 cents.

I have removed 2 spam floods this morning from the general catagory.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #268 on: August 25, 2006, 09:14:33 am »
Quote from: "Dark_Lady_Kassendra"
*ahem* Wolf Wood... mods are gonna be very angry with you and the others who massively contributed to the last 10 pages that were added to this thread that is supposed to be totally off topic posts which you started which means there shouldn't be a conversation of the same topic for more than three posts really. Not to mention that all those pages were added in the last 12 hours!!!!!
I hate to sound like a nag, but I'm warning you cause they get really testy and they will most likely lock this thread and possibly ban you, I'm not sure they'll go that far, but I mean, really, come on.... what Waffles meant by IM ing eachother was to send person messages through this forum system. At the bottom of a person's post is buttons with lablings like AIM, MSN, and Profile, and then there is one title PM to send a Personal Message to that person. That is the best idea for you to do cause what you guys have done here is boost your total posts numbers and nothing more. I'm not even a mod and I'm a little annoyed that I have to look through so many pages for a good post by someone else. You were warned about this once before on another thread by another person that I don't recall at the moment... so please, take my advice.

In pm isn't it just like emailing? So there are only two people who can have the conversation? Because there were 3 or 4 people talking. And since we weren't talking to raise our post count then were not doing anything wrong right? Oh well i gues our little chat thingy is over ;_;

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #269 on: August 25, 2006, 09:31:41 am »
Yeah, there were several of us in here...
And personally, I only joined this forum about a week ago, so I've never been warned for this, before.

I see people doing something, so I assume it's okay.

I think it's kind of mean to accuse someone of posting simply to raise their post count when you have no idea what was going through their mind at the time of their post. ._____.

I personally take pride in most of my posts, and don't find a single one to be spam.
It would be sort of lame to jabber on in some random anime con forum just to gain posts. What's a high post count suppossed to do? Impress people? :roll:

I don't really know what the rules are pertianing to a thread like this, but so far as I saw, I thought a thread like this in the forum "SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!11" was more than appropriate. At least, more so than it being located anywhere else on the boards.

And, looking at the top of this forum section, I CERTIANLY see no specific rules stickied for this particular area, so, it would be nice to have specific rules pertianing to each area before you get people in trouble for breaking rules that aren't in an obvious location for reading~~ [ Not that I'm saying anyone is in trouble; I have no idea if anyone is. Just saying that, if anyone were to be, it would have been nice to have obvious rules. ]

And I'm sure no one was doing it to raise their post counts. I didnt even realize we HAD post counts until you just said that. o.O;

I thought that if people didn't want to respond to a thread or were not interested, they would ignore it and simply not reply. So I can't see why anyone would be angry that there was one silly thread that has a lot of posts; can't they just ignore it?

Soo....why exactly would a mod get mad at us for having a thread like this? I thought this was the silly section of the boards. D:

I'm confused more than anything...

[/size]

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #270 on: August 25, 2006, 09:43:29 am »
I think Nekochan should be made a mod. ._.

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #271 on: August 25, 2006, 09:45:31 am »
You want to be a mod? >___<

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #272 on: August 25, 2006, 09:50:29 am »
Personally I would love to have mu post count reduced because i dislike the 200's. Does anybody know if that's possiblt? I don't want to be a mod. i want to be a cat lol.*i know nothing at all that has to do with a mod*

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2006, 09:50:48 am »
You want to be a mod? >___<

Last Star baby. ;}

OH AND HELPING OF THE GREATER GOOD. :3 THAT TOOOO.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2006, 09:54:46 am »
Hint: mods dont get that last star. Only admins.

I am a mod so I know.

As far as raising the post count issue, chats like this were appearing in the general seciton of the forums as well as other areas which we want to keep clear for on topic posts. there are those who love the high post count and the stars/titles that go with it, thats why they do it. (silly aint it)

As stated that as long as its in the snakes on a plane forum, its fine to rant and rave and post to your hearts content. but remember that self control is a good idea from time to time.

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2006, 09:57:45 am »
Quote from: "kylite"

I am a mod so I know.

As far as raising the post count issue, chats like this were appearing in the general seciton of the forums as well as other areas which we want to keep clear for on topic posts. there are those who love the high post count and the stars/titles that go with it, thats why they do it. (silly aint it)

As stated that as long as its in the snakes on a plane forum, its fine to rant and rave and post to your hearts content. but remember that self control is a good idea from time to time.

So you're saying that what we are doing is ok*here in this forum at least*? If so i'll do my best to controll myself. ^-^

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2006, 09:59:54 am »
Quote from: "kylite"

I am a mod so I know.

D:
-starts sobbing-
NOOOOOOO!!!! -shakes fists at the sky-

VER WELL THEN.
MY QUEST CONTINUES  WITH THE NEVER ENDING SEARCH FOR MY LAST STAR. -galops off on horse-

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2006, 10:16:02 am »
Egads! I have two stars! What does this mean?? 0_0

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #278 on: August 25, 2006, 11:00:23 am »
Egads! I have two stars! What does this mean?? 0_0

It's just your rank on the posting... thing. :] The more posts you get, the higher your 'rank' is and the more stars you get.
You dont' get anything it's not like a prize or nuthing. xD

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #279 on: August 25, 2006, 12:15:32 pm »
Alright, well, if randomly going into a conversation is alright in snakes I won't say anything more about it and I apologize, but I stick to my guns about the annoyance of having to read through all of those posts, funny as they may sometimes be.
The reason I brought this up was earlier in this thread Gus threatened to lock the  thread because we had three to five posts from different people on the same topic... I think it was the heat wave I experianced here in California, trust me it was much worse than the few days of heat you guys had, ours last nearly a month and my car doesn't have air conditioning.... gah... Perhaps it was he was just joking, that's the problem with text, you don't get the sound of sarcasm in their voices...

Again. I'm sorry if once again I've managed to offened people, I just thought someone might see my point of view.
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2006, 12:19:58 pm »
Oh, I see.

Well then, I take that as meaning, then, that what we were doing was acceptable, we just shouldn't do anything that would be considered a higher level of "spam?"

...Aw, apparently I have only two stars now that it's been mentioned. What does that mean? That I suck? ._.

@ Kassendra: Oh, well, just for the record, I wasn't offended by you. Just confused as hell. XD

Anyway, with the "annoyance of having to read through" all the the posts. Well, my only argument would be that you chose to read them yourself. No one made you. XDD

But in any case, I can understand not wanting to read a bunch of random crap. Believe me, I'm on Gaia Online. That site is the MEANING of people posting random annoying crap that everyone hates and wants to stop. D:>>

Text can be confusing. I usually try to use emoticons to emphasise the general feeling I had in mind for a specific sentence, because I'm scared of people missunderstanding me. >_>;

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2006, 12:25:00 pm »
Well, really Irate, from the majority of what I saw, all of your posts were full statements, which is better than just posting 'yeah I know'. Soooo... your star/ post count is well earned and I applaud you, you don't suck ^.^

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2006, 12:34:42 pm »
Quote from: "Dark_Lady_Kassendra"
Well, really Irate, from the majority of what I saw, all of your posts were full statements, which is better than just posting 'yeah I know'. Soooo... your star/ post count is well earned and I applaud you, you don't suck ^.^

Aww, okay. >_<

I wonder though, really, even though this is nearly a forum for people to spam in simply so they don't do it elsewhere...

I wonder where the line is drawn with what is, and what is not suitable for this section of the forums?

I wish it was like Gaia, where they had rules stickied at the top of each forum. x3

I mean, it must be drawn somewhere if you saw people elsewhere getting reprimanded for less than we've done. o.O

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2006, 02:37:45 pm »
I gave blood the other day.. they gave me a cookie... woots for the cookie. And.. I even got a free tshirt too! But now my sister wishes to steal it from me. I am thinking about just giving it to her.....

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #284 on: August 25, 2006, 03:12:32 pm »
I gave blood the other day too. it was my first time.

They gave me a cookie, some lemonade, a cute little red pin, and a sticker that says to be nice to me cause I gave blood.

SO BE NICE TO ME!

(evil laughter followed by passing out)

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #285 on: August 25, 2006, 03:16:59 pm »
Haha, I can't give blood because I'm anemic or something. :|

Anyway, they don't want my blood. XD

No quick cash for Kumoricon that way. :(

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #286 on: August 25, 2006, 03:52:53 pm »
Giving blood away scares me. :shock:

Will you help these girls or exploit them for more atom? It's your choice.

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #287 on: August 25, 2006, 03:53:49 pm »
yea i wouldnt want to either nice avatar cartopmeteor

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #288 on: August 25, 2006, 03:55:23 pm »
Thanks it took me five hours to figure out how to put it on.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2006, 04:23:03 pm »
giving blood isn't that big of a deal... though if performed wrong, you can get some bad bruises.... ugh they had to do both of my arms but it was worth it (they screwed up pretty bad the first time)! I got out of class with all of my best buddies so I'm doing it again xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2006, 04:26:24 pm »
Well I cut my knee open once and they gave me 20 shot in the cut so thats why I wouldn't give blood.

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #291 on: August 25, 2006, 04:31:35 pm »
Hey does anyone here have cat ears.

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #292 on: August 25, 2006, 04:49:00 pm »

I used to be anemic too. I want to give blood but the problem now is that i son't weigh enough, so they won't let me.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2006, 04:56:19 pm »
Quote from: "cartopmeteor"
Well I cut my knee open once and they gave me 20 shot in the cut so thats why I wouldn't give blood.

guess I can see why you wouldn't >.> doesn't sound good at all
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2006, 04:59:18 pm »

I used to be anemic too. I want to give blood but the problem now is that i son't weigh enough, so they won't let me.

Hm, I'm lik 100lbs. Is that not enough either? I'm like 5'5,

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2006, 05:03:16 pm »

Hm, I'm lik 100lbs. Is that not enough either? I'm like 5'5,

I think you either have to be 100 or 110lb. I'm about 94lb and declining. I'm about 5'3" or 5'4". You might be able to give blood, but i'm not sure, sorry i couldn't be of more assistance.

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #296 on: August 25, 2006, 05:41:31 pm »
Quote from: "makichan"

gues I can see why you wouldn't >.> doesn't sound good at all
It hurt badlyT_T

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #297 on: August 25, 2006, 06:04:17 pm »
y'all weigh nothin' mann..I could throw you...lolx
I like goats.

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #298 on: August 25, 2006, 06:08:15 pm »
Quote from: "makichan"

guess I can see why you wouldn't >.> doesn't sound good at all
And besides I have already saved up 120 dollars for kumoricon.

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
Totally off-topic posts
« Reply #299 on: August 25, 2006, 06:09:31 pm »
I have clothes in my dryer1!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013