Author Topic: meeting = very yes  (Read 3723 times)

Offline Smith

• Sailor Scout
meeting = very yes
« on: May 29, 2006, 04:45:02 am »
Yay for the meeting, stuff got done and we got to see where we'd be working as a whole.  Oh yeah I was the guy in shorts and socks with sandals, my trade mark as it were.  Maybe I'll come in cosplay one of these times, when they make doors tall enough (damn hat).  Anyways glad to see people that I've been talking to and sorry for anybody I missed.  And sorry for the late post for anybody that cares.  I was wisked away to California shortly after the meeting and returned only yesterday...  Ok I talk too much so I better quit.

Offline Pocket Ninja

• Sailor Scout
meeting = very yes
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 10:15:30 am »
Hey there, Smithy.  You know, you really should wear something other than socks and sandals especially in Portland. *poke...runs away*
Kumoricon! Wahoo!

(order of cosplay might change)
Saturday- Rikku (FFX)
Sunday- Tifa (FF:AC)
Monday- Mana-sama (maybe)

Offline Hawkeye

• Catgirl
meeting = very yes
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 10:08:54 pm »
I think having a little more time to break into our respective sections and hammer out details and such really helped.  This time around I felt we got more accomplished than we have in quite a while.  Let's hope we can keep that style of running the meetings going.
"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!"

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
meeting = very yes
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 10:20:52 pm »
personally the main thing i feel gets accomplished is the refurbishing of a sense of camaraderie, plus the synergy of aura merging
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
meeting = very yes
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 08:13:40 am »
Computer over.

Virus = Very Yes.

That's not a good prize!

*Ahem* I too agree that the broken down individual groups worked very well. Especially since we could still make meeting wide announcements at the drop of a hat.
"Raisin Bran Crunch: BUY ME SOME; MOM!!!"

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
meeting = very yes
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 11:40:41 am »
So I was thinking something, is it weird that Brownie reminds me...a lot...of Izumi from FMA? She even kind of looks like her <.<
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
meeting = very yes
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 12:39:38 pm »
i know brownie is the name but i can't help but read brownie and go mmmm chocolate
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
meeting = very yes
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 07:12:13 pm »
Sorry guys, the meetings forum is not meant for general discussion, but mainly for the staff to make announcements that need to be communicated to the rest of the staff about the meetings, such as posting the minutes for example.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
meeting = very yes
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 05:56:50 pm »
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the format of the meeting. I felt that there was a lot of disconnect amongst the staffs. It will be formatted similarly again for the June meeting in Eugene.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.